Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather!

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Martial arts! I don't do running!

WYR -

Long hair that drags the ground (immediately will grow back if cut)

OR

Completely bald (bowling ball smooth)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SimsGrownSimsGrown Posts: 17 Member
    OooOoo... Bitten by a large horsefly.. I don't like either.. Can I choose none?

Would you rather have the ultimate gaming set up but you can't play your favorite game or have the crappiest setup and all it plays is your favorite game?
  • BzaarBzaar Posts: 29 Member
    Better setup, I don't have a favourite game so that helps, but even if I did, I'd still prefer the better setup.

I haven't actually read all of the comments on this thread so apologies if this has already been done;

Would you rather be blind or deaf? (and why)
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Blind. Music is my life and I can play the drums with my eyes close, once I get a feel for their positioning.

WYR be stranded on an island with unlimited bare necessities or stuck in a penthouse apartment with the same necessities but, no electric or contact to the outside world?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    That's a difficult choice, because both would drive me mad with boredom after a while. I think I'll pick the island though, because with unlimited bare necessities I might be able to make some sort of raft to escape (unlimited food tins perhaps?), and at least on the island things would change from time to time. Being stuck inside with no contact with the outside world ever, through any source, would feel like a prison sentence (if we're talking being stuck there forever, that is).

WYR be turned into merfolk or a fairy?
    I guess Rebecca Black since I've never heard either song and find Bieber annoying.

WYR have 4 inch (102mm) long big toes OR earlobes that hang down the same length?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Tough call but I think I would rather scale up through the elements to rescue a cat. I think I can deal with the risk of death from falling and the constant cat scratches.

WYR drink 2 pots of week old coffee, or be a garbage collector for a week?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

I can't stand coffee, especially not coffee that's been left to go off! (Ew, that means it would be cold as well. 🤮) I would be sick after just one teaspoon of that, so I'll take a job as a garbage collector.

Would you rather have a trained falcon land on your arm or have a frog jump into your lap?
    Any close contact with nature is always exciting for me but, I'll go with the falcon. (as long as he only ate plant-based mice)🤣

@WhatCobblers I've drank 2 day old coffee before but wouldn't do a week. It becomes more acidic the longer it sits and will have mold floating on it by a weeks time.

WYR eat 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of corn or the same amount of potatoes? (any way you like either of them)

ntq84Hk.jpg
    I'll take the potatoes, as they'll have less of an after effect than eating a gallon of corn. I'll eat half of it as jackets (for the fibre) and the other half as mash.

WYR drink 2 gallons of salted caramel milkshake or 2 gallons of beer? (I've no idea how much this looks like but chose an amount that sounds large :D ).
    I hate beer. I already put like half that amount of caramel in my morning coffee so I'll take the yummy shake!

WYR be able to run 50 mph (80 kph) or lift 2000 pounds (907 Kg)?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • KingOfEyeballsKingOfEyeballs Posts: 50 Member
    Run 50mph, I don't have a car yet and it'd be cool to never have one since I don't like the idea of driving. (I wouldn't be the fastest on foot but could go carless lol)

WYR have your teeth be replaced with hair or your hair replaced with teeth? Like, one is hair growing from your gums, the other is teeth growing from your head.
    edited September 2021
    As much as I'd hate either, I'll have to go with teeth for hair and look a bit like the Stenza from Doctor Who. Hair growing out of gums could be a serious choking hazard, plus I wouldn't be able to chew anything (would give a whole new meaning to the concept of brushing your teeth though). As long as the teeth are only where my hair is I could wear a hat or a wig.

WYR be turned into a blobfish (You'd have to live at the bottom of the deepest part of the sea but have very few predators)
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image//methode/times/prodmigration/web/bin/b4790e5f-eeb9-3e14-8c23-87670c055cec.jpg?crop=1500,1000,0,0&resize=1180
    or a kakapo (You'd get to live in New Zealand but would also be a critically endangered species)? https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.CAAXYQWGIXNeROZupVncIQHaFS?pid=ImgDet&w=882&h=630&rs=1
    Both transformations last 10 years, then you'll be changed back and reappear in your own home.
    edited September 2021

I would rather be the bird. Would I still get to live in New Zealand after I change back? 😆

WYR be the only genius in the world or live in a world full of geniuses?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Math is not my forte and I know little about it but I like science. Yeay, Nikola Tesla! Booooo, Thom-azz Edison! lol

WYR only be able to bark like a dog for one week OR uncontrollably say everything you think for that same time?
    (You cannot hide/isolate during this time)

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited September 2021
    That is quite a difficult choice. Does the uncontrollably saying what you think include bursting into song when one comes into your head? I will occasionally think of TV/ comedy quotes that link to a situation, play songs in my head and can have some slightly irrational thoughts fly across my mind when I have an unpleasant experience (I do calm myself down though!). Will the stories I imagine in my head end up being narrated out loud too?

I will take barking like a dog for a week as I think I would sound less mad and also to avoid saying things I'd regret.

WYR spend a week living on an island made entirely of sweets (with rivers of chocolate) or spend a week living in a city made of different types of cheese (all food is cheese themed too. Lactose-free options are available)?
  • Bevdog313Bevdog313 Posts: 4 New Member
    Would you rather...

Have a Cat with Water Powers
    or
    Have a Dog with Fire Powers
    Strawberry ice cream with chilli flakes. Wasabi hurts my mouth!

WYR spend a week living on an island made entirely of sweets (with rivers of chocolate) or spend a week living in a city made of different types of cheese (all food is cheese themed too. Lactose-free options are available)?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    The cheese, absolutely.

Would you rather eat two meals consecutively, or skip two meals consecutively?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I'd rather skip two meals. Forcing yourself to eat too much never ends well, depending on the portions of the two meals.

WYR let a cow or 3 cats lick your face for ten minutes?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    A cow because I think their tongue is going to have licked far less things beforehand than the cats! I'd have to be paid to do this as am generally not a fan of anything licking me.

WYR have a giant millipede crawl along your arm or have a large snake wrapped around your shoulders?