Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    These are my UPDATED possible additions to the Sims 4....
    1. Potion of "Eternal Youth", a sim drinks this and becomes eternal like a vampire. The sims age bar would say how many days the sim has lived. NOTE: A sim drinks this, they WOULD NOT turn into a vampire....
    2. A graduation option on a teenage sim's phone that's under work, IF the sim's school performance IS excellent and has a gold check mark....
    3. In CAS, under custom gender settings, an option to look pregnant by either selecting trimester one, trimester two, or trimester three OR select a sim that would begin a normal pregnancy from the start....
    4. An option to reset a sim's aspirations....

There is an immortality potion. Im pretty sure you stop aging. Unless it just stops you from dying of old age.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Simzaawsome0Simzaawsome0 Posts: 10 New Member
    [[b]BUILD MODE AUTO SAVE FOR CRASH BACKUPS FOR BOTH PC AND CONSOLE [/b]

Why can't we have the game auto save during building?
    My Indo Indian Mansion was lost due to crash corruption. And no I don't have mods I'm using Console while I wait for my pc to get fix.

EA, EA, EA, EA, FIX/ADD IT NOW PLEASE CHEERS

Don't delete because of spam. Your Ignorantly Ignoring an Indescribable Idea that is very Important.
    Don't @ Me
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    rotero wrote: »
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

(I don't know how to work this forum at all)
    >
    I REALLY want to see polyamory. Like, as a poly person I want to be able to have multiple partners without it being cheating. And not just 18+ type stuff, like a full relationship with 3+ people involved.

Right?! Right?!! Right now I have to use mods to achieve this. And for real it'd be so nice for some more representation.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Voxbee wrote: »
    I would love to be able to create in depth adult sims in the creator. I love how with your first sim, they let you do a little bit of backstory so that you aren't coming out with a blank adult! I know we have the stat cheats and so on, but it's a very different feel to just cheat up to the backstory you want.

Make your 1st sim with story, save it. exit out of cas then go back in and do 2nd sim with story, etc. Then when you have saved all the with story sims you want put them all together.
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Voxbee wrote: »
    I would love to be able to create in depth adult sims in the creator. I love how with your first sim, they let you do a little bit of backstory so that you aren't coming out with a blank adult! I know we have the stat cheats and so on, but it's a very different feel to just cheat up to the backstory you want.

Make your 1st sim with story, save it. exit out of cas then go back in and do 2nd sim with story, etc. Then when you have saved all the with story sims you want put them all together.

Just a thought as I was reading your statement. I haven't tried it, but I wonder if It would work.
  • icekitten402icekitten402 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @LSM36 said:
    > There is an immortality potion. Im pretty sure you stop aging. Unless it just stops you from dying of old age.

stops from old age but only the household your playing theirs a mod that can make it where it not age or can be killed on any sim that successfully can get the immortal tag and not be temp ghosted.
    What do they have against long hair? We have a ton of short hair, and a few a little longer. But nothing really long thats not all in the back. I don't use custom content, but the long hair is so beautiful. Flowing down their back and over their chest. And please give us a vampire like pack for Werewolves.
  • EgyptStaceEgyptStace Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="EA_Mage;d-934752"]Hello Simmers,

We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.

Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?

Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! [b]Pictures are loved and much appreciated.[/b]
    [/quote]

I would love to see pictures of black couples/families that represent heterosexual relationships in the decorations. Like the new "Portrait of Marriage" painting; it is a beautiful picture but there isn't a black woman nor a black male and female option. I think you all have done a great job supporting the LGBQT community but the heterosexual black woman has been left out of the discussion.
  • EgyptStaceEgyptStace Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see pictures of black couples/families that represent heterosexual relationships in the decorations. Like the new "Portrait of a Marriage" painting; it is a beautiful picture but there isn't a black woman nor a black male and black female option. I think you all have done a great job supporting the LGBQT community but the heterosexual black woman has been left out of the discussion.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I so agree @EgyptStace. It would be so nice to have a heterosexual interracial couple pictures for a change, not just the LGBQT only.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I so agree @EgyptStace. It would be so nice to have a heterosexual interracial couple pictures for a change, not just the LGBQT only.

You could have just said interracial couples. You made it feel like every couple in the game made by EA is lgbt when that is absolutely false. By the way the Pancakes are already an interracial couple.
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited August 2021
    I'd like to say, wow

love the new cooking system in "County living" setup, so cool and real, reminds me of the Sims 1,2 and 3.
    where the Little extra things make the game fun and real and sometimes surprising.

!!! Great Job !!! :)

Like it when I don't have to put in Mods to make the game fun

Do more of this Attention to details, like the former sim games

A better pathing system where sims are not stuck in the walls trying to get where there going, if you need a reference. see sims 1,2,3
    Kinda cool how in "The Sims", they used to step over small objects and not stand and complain until they die :'(
    Kinda cool in the "Sims 2 and 3", there was so much to do, small things, like Building a junk car up to drive, shoving the snow off the sidewalks, playing in a tree fort, catching the bus, ect.

TIME
    The time (timing) was good to in the sims 1,2 and 3, it didn't take 2 to 3 hours to cook eggs and bacon like now.
    The clock was set right and you had time to actually to do stuff and really enjoy what was in the game
    "oh the days are to long" that's what the fast forward button is for. Daaa

Attention to details

oh P.s. please look at relationships, they are to fast, I can Meet someone and marry them in the same sim day, no challenge, "no feeling of, "wow" I finally did it", its like click, done
    and please fix the cows, lama, chicken life spam, I know I can have it turned off where they don't die, but I want them to die, just not in a season, like to get to know them before they die.
    Well I am best friends with the Grim Reaper now, even put down a Bed for him
    Post edited by uryga on
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    edited August 2021
    TS4 is my favourite game of this series. I feel I can really use to tell the stories I want, it's a great tool.

Here are a few things that would make it even more fun for me (in no particular order):

- being able to choose the cover for books written by our Sims
    - a functional sewing machine and sewing skill
    - a functional pottery wheel and pottery skill
    - more clutter: power tools, rucksacks (hiking/climbing/backpacking), food for pantries (display only, non-perishable: canned food, sausage links, wheels of cheese, bread...), decorations such as wall-hangings and statues inspired by various world cultures or locations (e.g. Africa, India, South America, etc),
    - more functional musical instruments (with corresponding skill): a drumkit, a flute or clarinet, a sax, a cello...
    - more pets: turtles, lizards, birds (e.g. owl, parrot, raven...)
    - CAS outfits/accessories & BB items inspired by different historical periods
    - archery skill
    - horses and riding skill
    - more harvestables: sweet corn, wheat, olives, cucumbers, artichokes, peaches, clovers, oak tree (acorns), chestnut tree
    - a functional porcelaine teapot and tea cups
    - more trees and flowers in BB
    - more wild animals that can be spotted around (and maybe befriended) like tanuki in Mt. Komorebi, lone wolves in Granite Falls, badgers in Windenburg, etc
    - more farm animals that can be kept in a shed: sheep (with harvestable wool), pigs...
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • Spl88ae1Spl88ae1 Posts: 5 New Member
    I would like to see create New Custom Neighborhood Worlds Like Sims 2 to add more galleries communities lots
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Here are some things that makes the game the worst of the the series for me:

- Teens are not teens, they are YA. Still.
    - The worlds are static and boring. Even though you add worlds, they do not add variety. Only more of the same. And too little space.
    - Sims are unnaturally happy, everything is unnaturally happy. It´s like all the sims are Mary Poppins on steroids. If your goal was to create a Stepford universe, congratulations, you did it!

I spent about 15 minutes in the game today. After months away from it. Starting inspired, ending up just meh.

Please note that I am not criticizing people who are liking the game. These are my personal opinions.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Spl88ae1 wrote: »
    I would like to see create New Custom Neighborhood Worlds Like Sims 2 to add more galleries communities lots

You have my vote....
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    These are my UPDATED possible additions to the Sims 4....
    1. Potion of "Eternal Youth", a sim drinks this and becomes eternal like a vampire. The sims age bar would say how many days the sim has lived. NOTE: A sim drinks this, they WOULD NOT turn into a vampire....
    2. A graduation option on a teenage sim's phone that's under work, IF the sim's school performance IS excellent and has a gold check mark....
    3. In CAS, under custom gender settings, an option to look pregnant by either selecting trimester one, trimester two, or trimester three OR select a sim that would begin a normal pregnancy from the start....
    4. An option to reset a sim's aspirations....

The Eternal Youth potion would NOT be like the immortality potion that a spellcaster drinks and doesn't die of old age, INSTEAD, the potion would make a sim eternal and won't age a single day!!
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    Proper stories for townies, a story progression that's slow moving and perfectly targeted. I wouldn't want a every sim to have 6 kids in their house but a new baby every once in awhile in town would be nice. Love, dating, marriage from townies would be nice but also relationships first need overhaul. You build friends and lovers way to quickly in the sims 4! No one fall in love in 6 hours IRL and knows everything about someone else. Allowing slow moving relationships and even slower moving marriages would allow game to flow more smoothly with a small story progression system. My sim should have to put forth a effort to marry a sim but as it stands my sim can be married, totally in love, on way to first child in 1 sims day. Also I would like attraction system, sims have no orientation or attraction and its a free for all right now.

Also big issue is fact you can steal any sim away from their partner. What happened to loyalty!? If a sim is in love and happily married or partnered up why can you steal them away in a day. It would be nice if your sims friends got jobs, got promotions, threw parties and invited you because they're becoming a dad or got new promotion. The world feels lifeless, we have so much great content in expansions and which some of it I love. Yet it sometimes sims world feels so lifeless because nothing's happening outside my sims frontdoor.
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    edited August 2021
    itd be sweet if, now that cottage living is out, cooking got an overhaul.

if i want to make a birthday cake, itd be nice if it was under baking or a separate section for cakes compatible with birthday candles, not to mention now that we have sugar, milk, flour, and eggs along with various berries we could have a cheaper cake based on what ingredients we're using not to mention additional flavoured cakes eg: lemon, raspberry, strawberry etc etc

*eta* if we could have filter options in the cook menu that would be awesome. eg: breakfast, lunch, dinner etc etc
    Post edited by sazzieJ on
  • LucyA82LucyA82 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > I'd also love to see tunic type tops. Longer, looser fit that would look good with jeans and leggings.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Basic button down white shirt.

YESSS! ME TOO
    We need handbags in the game. I am very surprised they're not already in the game. I also want to be able to place objects anywhere, not on specific slots on tables. I hate how the items snap to slots, even with moveobjects on. We also desperately need a colour wheel as the swatches for furniture and clothes are just abysmal.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,030 Member
    SuRihtanil wrote: »
    Proper stories for townies, a story progression that's slow moving and perfectly targeted. I wouldn't want a every sim to have 6 kids in their house but a new baby every once in awhile in town would be nice. Love, dating, marriage from townies would be nice but also relationships first need overhaul. You build friends and lovers way to quickly in the sims 4! No one fall in love in 6 hours IRL and knows everything about someone else. Allowing slow moving relationships and even slower moving marriages would allow game to flow more smoothly with a small story progression system. My sim should have to put forth a effort to marry a sim but as it stands my sim can be married, totally in love, on way to first child in 1 sims day. Also I would like attraction system, sims have no orientation or attraction and its a free for all right now.

Also big issue is fact you can steal any sim away from their partner. What happened to loyalty!? If a sim is in love and happily married or partnered up why can you steal them away in a day. It would be nice if your sims friends got jobs, got promotions, threw parties and invited you because they're becoming a dad or got new promotion. The world feels lifeless, we have so much great content in expansions and which some of it I love. Yet it sometimes sims world feels so lifeless because nothing's happening outside my sims frontdoor.

Yes! This is what I want. I use MCC to get story progression but it's way too fast and too many changes at once. It would be nice if the game did this on its own, but slowly and here and there. I also wish things like roommates for college were picked from the already existing pool of townies, and that young adults moved out and got their own homes as well as got married and had kids. So that the kid your kid grew up with, goes with them through the life stages without you interfering.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • readerbug2readerbug2 Posts: 31 Member
    I wish Aspirations could have more layers and specialties, like in the Sims 3. For example, the writer aspiration could then let your sim specialize as a romance writer or a screenwriter officially instead of just having your sim write the same books all the time. Or a musician could specialize in an instrument.

Additionally, I wish more random events happened at work, with those little text boxes. I think it would make the day a lot more interesting, and then maybe the sim could have a workplace reputation, such as "the person who's always nice" or "the person who will do anything to get ahead". Then, that affects how quickly they get promoted. It'd add more uniqueness to each sim too, and I'd be a lot more invested in their career growth, overall.
  • ImagebearImagebear Posts: 46 Member
    I wish emotions have more meaningful impact on the sims behave . I've been thinking sims 4 lack of challenges because the impact of bad moodlets like uncomfortable or tense are not strong enough to feel like punishment .
    Things I want to see changed/fixed in The Sims 4:

>Top bunks - kids only nap in not sleep when auto-solving or them automatically going to bed. Needs to always be sleep.

>Please change it back to clean rather than 'polish to perfection'. Especially for potties where they just remove a small bag from it. That's not polishing!

>Consistency with the 'get to know' interaction - sometimes it tells you a person's trait, but most of the time it doesn't anymore. Neither does 'tell a dramatic story'. How do we even find out all traits now?

>Decorating jobs need to be more specific and give you colour and theme every time. Not tell us stupid things like fishing and handiness, which is very limiting and silly if you're doing a walk in closet for example.

>There could be an actual portfolio to keep all photos of decorating jobs done instead of just having them in your inventory.

>When sims take baths now it always looks like a mud bath.

>Can't repair shower/bath combis at all. Can only replace them.

>'Have a quick meal' needs to be first in fridge menu and 'get leftovers' next. It seems have a quick meal is now under more, which is annoying.

>'Kiss' should be first interaction under Romance, or at least on the first lot of interactions, not under more.

>'Ask what favourite decor is' should always come up whenever talking to people when on a decorating job!

>When you auto-resolve hygiene for sims with the neat trait, they don't take a shower/bath, they clean things in the home. This needs fixing.

>When sims have a pool, auto-solve energy tells them to back float which doesn't give them any energy. They should go to sleep in the bed. Needs fixing.

>Change it so you can completely turn off Eco Living daily fines for non compliance. You can only turn off voting atm.

>Add Bonehilda's maid outfit to CAS - not the skeleton form but just the actual outfit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top