Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**I'M A SURVIVOR**ON HIATUS - CH 41 - VISIT WITH THE BALA TRIBE - NOV 30

SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR SUBMITTING THEIR SIMS. THE CASTING CALL IS NOW CLOSED.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SURVIVOR-LOGO.png

I'M A SURVIVOR ~ SIMS 4 SURVIVOR CHALLENGE

itis-not-quite-safe-here-survivor.png

Have you ever dreamed of being a Cast-Away on a deserted island and have to survive in primitive conditions and live off-the-land with a group of fellow cast-aways? And then the best cast-away wins a great prize? Like we're talking one million simoleons! Then, this is your chance!

Submit your Cast-Away for the Survivor Challenge. Your cast-away will be on one of two or three tribes and battle it out to see who will be the Ultimate Survivor!

run-with-fire-survivor.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Make friends and form alliances....

enthrall-the-other-team-members-for-the-best-ghost-story-ever.png

Work on your stamina and skills...

working-out-survivor.png

take-in-the-soothing-island-sounds-survivor.png

Or remain solo and plot revenge on the sim who stole your teddy bear...

perhapos-someone-stole-your-teddy-bear-and-you-want-revenge.png

Think up some strategies to survive...maybe become the best cook at camp...

dinner-might-be-charred.png

Or even just relax and let others get picked off one by one and just enjoy this all-expense paid vacation in paradise...

be-like-a-model-on-location-survivor.png

Challenges will be both mental and physical...and....er...there are other challenges that your sim may encounter. So come prepared for anything!

or-maybe-you-are-going-a-bit-batty-being-here.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SIM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

1. Submit a Young Adult or Adult Sim or Alien sim (no other occults please) any gender.
2. NO CC
3. NO SKILLS.
4. Any outfits (Have all game expansion packs except Vampires, Journey to Batuu & Realm of Magic, Dream Decorator, Paranormal), If you choose an outfit of a pack I don't have, I will assign one for them.
5. A brief biography for your sim, including: Name, Where From (World in the Sims franchise), Career, A bit about themselves; Why they want to be on Survivor.
5.Origin ID so I can find them.
7. Use #SOULGALCAST in the body of your sim's description
8. SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 31, 2021 **DEADLINE CHANGED TO AUG 27TH** (CASTING CALL IS NOW CLOSED-THANKS)

Looking for a total of 14 sim submissions (2 tribes). Can your sim Outwit, Outlast, Outplay all the other sims and win Sims Survivor?

form-alliances-wuith-other-members.png

I'm a Survivor, Destiny's Child, 2002.
Post edited by SoulGal7 on

Comments