Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What next pack do you want?

Comments

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Fantasy Living EP (fairies, dragons, fantasy world)
    Fantasy Living but Hot Date would be good too.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Hot Date GP (expanded romance system, online dating, new interactions, slow dance)
    This is the only thing that appeals to me.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hot Date GP (expanded romance system, online dating, new interactions, slow dance)
    Hot Date.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited August 2021
    Occults yes, but I would also go for a pack to expand on romance. Especially if weddings get updated.
  • Marycool33Marycool33 Posts: 151 Member
    an improvement to romance feels like a necessity at this point so i'll put that at number one but i would absolutely LOVE to see a pack centered around bands and music
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited August 2021
    Safari Adventure GP (elephants, girafes, lions, new totems and hidden areas)
    I actually liked the sound of a safari pack.

It would be a good vacation spot and there would some fun animals to play with. Maybe take care of a baby giraffe or elephant 😎 💡. This might be a way to start introducing hotels, as Sims would need somewhere to stay. There could be great places or dives! 😂 .
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    The romance interactions desperately need an update. However, I would like to add that I don't think new romance interactions should be limited to a pack, but updated in games in general. I should not need to spend money to get slow dancing.

If, however, the interactions are base game, I'm fine with ta pack that has more romance objects and locations and possibly new wedding features.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2021
    Other
    I would like a Lost Features EP which would have most of the major features that was cut from Sims 4 would cost nothing. :)
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Definitely here for improved romance stuff overall -- different ways to find a date, an attraction system, and please, please make weddings worth having.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Out of the choices, since I could only pick one .... most definitely more romance! This is something that ALL players could benefit from whether you play singles, families, or occults. Everybody needs a little romance.

In TS4 I always feel like husband/wife or significant others are just glorified room-mates. Or "friends with benefits".
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Back To Past EP (ancient era, horses, thermae, philosopher career, acropolis)
    Initially I was going to pick fantasy theme, as I’m huge occult sim fan (especially aliens and vampires), but possibility of experiencing ancient times seems absolutely brilliant. If it could go with dedicated world based on Greece, Rome or Egypt I would get it without second thought. Hot date also seems great as game is in desperate need of updated romance. What we have now quickly become a little stale.
  • SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    Other
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I would like a Lost Features EP which would have most of the major features that was cut from Sims 4 would cost nothing. :)

A bug fix EP would also be nice. I'd like that one.
  • GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Men Fashion SP (hairstyles, beards, clothes, accessories)
    Lol, this is why men get no love. Why isn't anyone else voting for the SP for men? :o
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Other
    Lol, this is why men get no love. Why isn't anyone else voting for the SP for men? :o

I actually wouldn't want a women's pack either. There's too much great cc out there!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited August 2021
    Other

I agree with you, Duderinos get little to no love, however the other options seem better still, compared to a mere stuff pack for dudes. I think dudes deserve more love in general, across a variety of packs. Many many dude things in many many packs.

As for what I would like for the next pack:

Non occult: BANDS & MUSICAL ENSEMBLES or something something CARS.
    Occult: WEREBEASTS or a GRIM REAPER / UNDERWORLD pack.

I like all the other poll options. Perhaps not exactly shipped the way they’re described but each one of those features would be very welcome in my game.
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member

This, but with elves instead of fairies. Or both :)
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    Other
    Specific gameplay and stuff for teenager. I often skip this phase because it's to boring.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited August 2021
    I want fantasy packs (EP or GP) I would like fairies and werewolves and pet dragons. Though they don't have to come in one pack, as long as they are coming.
    A different time period would also be great, both.the distant future or the pre industrial past, especially medieval.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    Other
    I'm going to have to say that Generations would be the pack that I'd be wishing fo the most. I think, as others have said that we need more everyday activities for all life stages and I also feel that it has a broad appeal.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Get To Future EP (futuristic world, high tech, flying cars, new robots)

What to do @GreenTurtle :/ At least, guys should get more stuff within each pack. Even maxis match cc for guys is short.
    Other
    SimSpock wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

A bug fix EP would also be nice. I'd like that one.

Forgot about that one and yes that would be nice and free too. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    We need more romantic options, wedding stuff etc in the game. Romance is now so boring it's the same interaction options for dates as well. It gets repetitive after a while. Although I do like the sound of the safari pack but don't think the team would do one.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Men Fashion SP (hairstyles, beards, clothes, accessories)
    I said "men's fashion" and instantly thought, "Wait, no. That needs to be base game". So "Other" really - I want a Werewolf GP soonest.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Fairies and dragons.
    Other
    Cassieb95 wrote: »
    Fairies and dragons.

Especially Dragons. :)