Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Problems?

TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
My daughter just held a wedding for two of her characters. The game would not reward them for the main goal of "get married". (It also would not recognize have guests watch wedding, and would not allow them to thank people for coming.) She quit the game and started over, but had the exact same problem. Is there a glitch with weddings right now?

(Note that she planned the wedding on the calendar instead of over the phone. Is that a factor? She did download a mod for a wedding dress. It's the only mod we have, but she has it. Would a mod for a wedding dress glitch weddings? Why would it?)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Have her try with the phone - which will launch it immediately, so be ready for that - and see if it makes a difference.

I have done wedding events successfully, but not at all recently, and don't know whether the calendar element of the equation is the issue but, as a newer feature in base game, it is the most likely suspect.

Custom content can indeed bug all sorts of apparently unrelated systems. If the problem persists, I'd try removing that and trying again.

I wish I had more recent reports of scored wedding events, but they bug me, and I usually elope, or just cozy my couple up to a wedding arch instead.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    I have just had a successful wedding event in the game today, but the two were already living in the same household + I planned the event via phone, not on the calendar.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top