Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    @rosemow I just wanted to take the time to thank you for being our welcoming committee! You're one of the first people that most others interact with here and, you always have a warm and personal greeting for each individual member.
    I admire that and hope I didn't scare you too much when I came crashing through the doors.😁 You were still just as nice to me as anyone else and I thank you for that!
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • highfivehannahhighfivehannah Posts: 18 Member
    > @strexpet said:
    > Howdy!
    > You can call me Strex, Strexpet, or Clock, and I'm mostly just on the forums for build challenges, since other websites search bars for them tend to.... not so much respect the linear passage of time.
    > I really started playing the sims around two months ago, and enjoy messing around with the build feature in my spare time! Looking forward to getting to meet people here!

Hey there Strex. Welcome to the boards!
  • tini5056tini5056 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, @rosemow my name is Michelle. I'm here beacuse I love sims! Maybe I'm not playing this game for much time, but it never gets boring for me:) I really like creating sims in CAS, that's my hobby in free time. I think that with The Sims 4, you can increase your imagination and be whoever you want (: Looking here for some intresting challenges.
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    edited August 2021
    I can't believe I went past this thread. :s

Hello! My name is "Camden Miles". I added quotation marks because it's not my real name, but my pen name for writing. I am better (to be) known as Simily4, or simply Simily, if you will. I've been playing The Sims™ 4 a year or two after its release (circa 2015-2016), and I had no packs at the time, so Willow Creek and Oasis Springs were what I thought haven for the sims I'm gonna create. #PottersSplayGang :D

I am... pretty much mediocre at best when making houses. Funnily enough, I was very enthusiastic in building back in Sims 3 on our old PlayStation 2. I guess CAS is where I'm at, right? Well, that's subjective, 'tis why I would share my creations here. So I'm sorry if I keep updating on certain threads. I'll try not to do it as much. 😅

More about me than the game, I am an aspiring writer; I love to write stories--Fantasy, Young Adult, Children's Book, Adventure--almost anything easy. I also dabble with music, like I edit, make mixes, but not sing. I'm no good outside the bathroom or the living room (where it's my arena). You may or may not tell, but I'm bisexual. Male, biologically.

I am hoping to make some new friends here by chatting with you guys, trying to comment on your threads, even making my own. (Here's my latest thread, btw: Simple Suggestions - Really, it's that simple.) So far so good, on threads I comment, but for threads I make... nnn-not so much.

Well, then. I guess I'll see you so on the flip and bright side. o:)
    Post edited by Simily4 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    tini5056 wrote: »
    Hi, @rosemow my name is Michelle. I'm here beacuse I love sims! Maybe I'm not playing this game for much time, but it never gets boring for me:) I really like creating sims in CAS, that's my hobby in free time. I think that with The Sims 4, you can increase your imagination and be whoever you want (: Looking here for some intresting challenges.

Hello @tini5056 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy creating sims in CAS. It is great to give sims background story details, then choose an aspiration, traits and outfits that suit them. Simming is fun! It is enjoyable seeing how the lives of our sims develop in the game.
    Your make like to read the threads in the challenges section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

Happy simming! :)
    Simily4 wrote: »
    I can't believe I went past this thread. :smile:

Hello! My name is "Camden Miles". I added quotation marks because it's not my real name, but my pen name for writing. I am better (to be) known as Simily4, or simply Simily, if you will. I've been playing The Sims™ 4 a year or two after its release (circa 2015-2016), and I had no packs at the time, so Willow Creek and Oasis Springs were what I thought haven for the sims I'm gonna create. #PottersSplayGang :D

I am... pretty much mediocre at best when making houses. Funnily enough, I was very enthusiastic in building back in Sims 3 on our old PlayStation 2. I guess CAS is where I'm at, right? Well, that's subjective, 'tis why I would share my creations here. So I'm sorry if I keep updating on certain threads. I'll try not to do it as much. 😅

More about me than the game, I am an aspiring writer; I love to write stories--Fantasy, Young Adult, Children's Book, Adventure--almost anything easy. I also dabble with music, like I edit, make mixes, but not sing. I'm no good outside the bathroom or the living room (where it's my arena). You may or may not tell, but I'm bisexual. Male, biologically.

I am hoping to make some new friends here by chatting with you guys, trying to comment on your threads, even making my own. (Here's my latest thread, btw: Simple Suggestions - Really, it's that simple.) So far so good, on threads I comment, but for threads I make... nnn-not so much.

Well, then. I guess I'll see you so on the flip and bright side. o:)

Hello @Simily4 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been Sims 4 simming since a year after it was released. The sims that you are creating are very nice!
    It is a lovely that you are writer :) Writing stories is a very nice and creative way for our thoughts and creativity to be expressed in written words.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • SimsGrownSimsGrown Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! My name is Sasha, I created the Facebook group “Sims Grown”. I have around 8,000 members and it continues to grow everyday. I was told my a member to join the Sims Forum to help gain more reach in the Sims Community! So here I am!
    SimsGrown wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Sasha, I created the Facebook group “Sims Grown”. I have around 8,000 members and it continues to grow everyday. I was told my a member to join the Sims Forum to help gain more reach in the Sims Community! So here I am!

Hello @SimsGrown :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is a great that you have created a simming Facebook group! :) Your Build Newcrest challenge that you posted about on another thread sounds great!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • mesimsmesims Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

Hello! I love playing the sims 4, I started playing last year and it's been great because I can express my creativity freely. I love building and making my sims, I enjoy gameplay with the occult the most:D
    mesims wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

Hello! I love playing the sims 4, I started playing last year and it's been great because I can express my creativity freely. I love building and making my sims, I enjoy gameplay with the occult the most:D

Hello @mesims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is an enjoyable and fun way to express our creativity in our builds and sims!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • hazelinsidehazelinside Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I completely forgot I had a sims forums account and came to get any tips / help with create a world. I'm a major sims 3 fan, mostly using it to get some inspiration points for my characters! It's been so helpful at making up fun stories so far (:
  • healthxsimshealthxsims Posts: 50 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope you had a good day, or if not, I hope tomorrow will be a good day for you <3

I'm new here, but I have been playing sims for a while. I have recently gotten more into different challenges, cc and mods and via them found different sims communities :) So far I have somehow acquired almost 900 hours on sims 4!
    I'm also hoping to make some content myself in the future! I already have a few things in sims 4 gallery under the name healthdanger :)

Otherwise, you can just call me Health. I'm from Finland, work in the gaming world irl and love animals, writing, photography, music and gaming beyond sims too, just to mention a few : D

Also awesome that you @rosemow have been here and keeping this thread alive & welcoming everyone for five years! Thank you <3
    - Gallery ID Healthsims -
    Hi! I completely forgot I had a sims forums account and came to get any tips / help with create a world. I'm a major sims 3 fan, mostly using it to get some inspiration points for my characters! It's been so helpful at making up fun stories so far (:

Hello @Kompetenzzentrum :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are creating a Sims 3 world! :) You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 3 Worlds and CAW sections of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts3-world-builders
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts3-game-tools
    It is great that you are enjoying making background stories for your sims.
    Hey everyone! I hope you had a good day, or if not, I hope tomorrow will be a good day for you <3

I'm new here, but I have been playing sims for a while. I have recently gotten more into different challenges, cc and mods and via them found different sims communities :) So far I have somehow acquired almost 900 hours on sims 4!
    I'm also hoping to make some content myself in the future! I already have a few things in sims 4 gallery under the name healthdanger :)

Otherwise, you can just call me Health. I'm from Finland, work in the gaming world irl and love animals, writing, photography, music and gaming beyond sims too, just to mention a few : D

Also awesome that you @rosemow have been here and keeping this thread alive & welcoming everyone for five years! Thank you <3

Hello @healthxsims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Thankyou very much for your kind words <3
    It is great that you have played over 900 hours on Sims 4! You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy simming days building, creating, and playing in the game!
    It is very nice that you enjoy writing, photography and music. They are very special ways of expressing our creativity. You would be also enjoying having you sims take photos and play music in the game.
  • caconionscaconions Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! I've been playing for a long time but only recently created an account in the sims forum. Though I have been playing for almost 900+ hours, I SUCK at building. So I always get my houses from the gallery. Thank you builders, you guys are indeed angels <3 My fav builder so far is ArchiSim since I really love modern buildings they built. I've built one myself (a mid-century modern house), but I have yet to furnish it :') I love furnishing a house but sometimes when I get stuck, I would watch other simmers build videos to get some kind of inspiration.

That's all from me, a sims forum newbie!
    Caco (pronounced as 'cha-cho') | she/her | a cat lady that loves onions
    caconions wrote: »
    Hi! I've been playing for a long time but only recently created an account in the sims forum. Though I have been playing for almost 900+ hours, I SUCK at building. So I always get my houses from the gallery. Thank you builders, you guys are indeed angels <3 My fav builder so far is ArchiSim since I really love modern buildings they built. I've built one myself (a mid-century modern house), but I have yet to furnish it :') I love furnishing a house but sometimes when I get stuck, I would watch other simmers build videos to get some kind of inspiration.

That's all from me, a sims forum newbie!

Hello @caconions :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very great that fellow simmers share their builds through the Gallery so we can all enjoy having their creative creations in our games :) Our sims enjoy living in the downloaded homes.
    It is great that you have built a mid century modern home. I hope your furnishing of it goes well.
  • GatoNephistGatoNephist Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello there! It would be good to introduce myself, I suppose, since I've already written my first post XD
    I actually joined back in September 2019, with every intention of participating in the forum, but somehow I never found time. Now I'm back, having come to write in the Sims 411 thread.

Anyway, I'm Gato and I've been playing the Sims games ever since Sims 1 came out. I'm still playing Sims 2 and 3 as well as Sims 4, and while I'm mostly interested in gameplay, I like building and CAS, too. My interest in playing the games would come and go in waves throughout the years, but for now it's remained strong since September 2018, even though I don't have that much time to actually play (I keep watching videos on YouTube and following people's simstagrams, though XD).

My style of playing is that I mostly view it like storytelling, as if the sims were characters in a story I'm writing, while the game is giving me suggestions where to go next with the plot. In fact, many of the sims I create tend to be versions of characters I have created for something else. XD Ever since I've started playing Sims 2 back in 2007, and even before that, really, I've only ever played with my own created sims, not really interested in any of the premades, and this remained true for Sims 3 and Sims 4... up until Realm of Magic came out and I did a nearly 180 degree turn. XD Now I love a lot of premade sims and often want them in my gameplays.

Besides simming, I also like playing other games (mainly RPGs), reading, writing, drawing and taking pictures (also, screenshots. Taking screenshots activates my obsessed photographer instinct XD). My job is translating books and I love doing that, too. Which reminds me that I really need to get back to work...

So yeah, that's that. Happy to be here, nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll manage to stay at least somewhat active, but I'll have to see how that works out. Have a nice day :)
    Hello @GatoNephist :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely to read about the way you enjoy playing Sims, and it is great that you have been playing since the original Sims 1. Simming is very enjoyable and it is very nice seeing the story of the lives of our sims develop through our game.
    Your work as a translator of books sounds great! I hope your work for today goes well.
  • QuietSparkQuietSpark Posts: 46 Member
    Hello, I'm QuietSpark, formerly Craz4life. I used to write "The Willowtree Legacy" when I played the Sims 3 way back when LiveJournal was still an active space. I quit simming for a few years and fell in love with it again last year. I love building and just creating random sims with backstories that live rent free in my head.

When I'm not playing the sims I'm working, playing video games, or creating in other ways like crochet or doodling.
    QuietSpark wrote: »
    Hello, I'm QuietSpark, formerly Craz4life. I used to write "The Willowtree Legacy" when I played the Sims 3 way back when LiveJournal was still an active space. I quit simming for a few years and fell in love with it again last year. I love building and just creating random sims with backstories that live rent free in my head.

When I'm not playing the sims I'm working, playing video games, or creating in other ways like crochet or doodling.

Hello @QuietSpark :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that after a break you are back simming again. It is very nice that you enjoy building. It is great seeing our sims enjoying living in the homes we build for them or download from the Gallery.
    It is very nice that you enjoy crocheting. You would enjoy having your sims doing knitting or cross stitching in the game.
  • QuietSparkQuietSpark Posts: 46 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @QuietSpark :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that after a break you are back simming again. It is very nice that you enjoy building. It is great seeing our sims enjoying living in the homes we build for them or download from the Gallery.
    > It is very nice that you enjoy crocheting. You would enjoy having your sims doing knitting or cross stitching in the game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, nice to meet you. I was super excited when Nifty Knitting was released. My sims are gonna make all the things, lol.
    QuietSpark wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @QuietSpark :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that after a break you are back simming again. It is very nice that you enjoy building. It is great seeing our sims enjoying living in the homes we build for them or download from the Gallery.
    > It is very nice that you enjoy crocheting. You would enjoy having your sims doing knitting or cross stitching in the game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, nice to meet you. I was super excited when Nifty Knitting was released. My sims are gonna make all the things, lol.

You're welcome @QuietSpark :)
  • TheElbForestTheElbForest Posts: 24 Member
    Hello everyone ! I just found out I had already made an account a year ago but was never really active here and never introduced myself. So here I go ! Most people call me Jasmin, Jas, or Elb because of my username. I've been playing Sims for over a decade, but I can't tell the exact year. I started with Sims 3 and borrowed Sims 2 from a friend, so those were my main games until Sims 4 came out. Apart from Simming, I enjoy mermaiding, cosplaying, archery and all things medieval or fantasy related ! I really like telling stories in the Sims. I just really hope this account is connected to the right Origin ID as I once had a different one that is since obsolete.
    Hello everyone ! I just found out I had already made an account a year ago but was never really active here and never introduced myself. So here I go ! Most people call me Jasmin, Jas, or Elb because of my username. I've been playing Sims for over a decade, but I can't tell the exact year. I started with Sims 3 and borrowed Sims 2 from a friend, so those were my main games until Sims 4 came out. Apart from Simming, I enjoy mermaiding, cosplaying, archery and all things medieval or fantasy related ! I really like telling stories in the Sims. I just really hope this account is connected to the right Origin ID as I once had a different one that is since obsolete.

Helllo @TheElbForest :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming over a decade and started by playing Sims 3.You would have been spending many fun and happy hours simming over this time,
    It is great to give background details to our sims and tell the story of the lives of our sims in our games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top