Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited August 2021
    @Karababy52
    Nice to see Malcolm and Melody! Good plan to turn them as well, glad they were both so willing. If you need any other sims to turn, feel free to turn Jules as well :) I'm excited to see everyone's dark form too, if you decide to go in and edit them! Lol Malcolm and the bush comment...I do like that you're really making a bond between maker and vampire though, like I said before. It's a nice way to really make that connection more meaningful.

That house Kat and the others are living in was downloaded from the gallery, but I forgot to look at the creator. I just searched "vampire" and the lot size and chose one of the popular builds :) It did have a cool vibe for sure.

Right now we'll only see Dell turn. I used MCCC to cheat all the others into vampires, which makes it happen instantly, so all of the others in the basement are already fully transformed :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Your daily pics are wonderful! The pets are always so cute, and I love that water kiss. Glad you can continue to keep up - one photo is certainly enough. There's days where I really can't get much more than that either, so I totally get it.

So fun that we used the same house. It's a nice build!

@SoulGal7 I like your new avatar too! :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 13: "Who Wants To Be A Vampire?"

dI58gNJ.png

Notes
    zq5w4CM.png
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the premiere of a new reality show! We will help the very lovely Grand Master Vampire, Essa Ellington, find someone to give them the gift of immortal undead life! While Miss Ellington spends some time fishing to make Plasma Packs, she's agreed to allow us to look around Forgotten Hollow for suitable Sims she can turn into a vampire. She needs just one more for a Vampire Family aspiration milestone goal.

Our first Sim for consideration we saw walking around is none other than James Beam! You might know him as the winning bachelor of Generation 4 from the popular Brennan Family Legacy Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge. James and his wife Tempy have five children. His Mother was a hippie, Sunshine Beam, who was reincarnated as their cat. His Dad is the notorious Don Lothario. But he doesn't know that, so shhhh...

ZGGFyv3.png
    Next we have Violet Adams! She was the first resident to ever live in Newcrest. She owns a Micro Mini house called "Le' Petite Purple. She adores the color purple and Adam Lambert. She's also the Watcher's second most downloaded Sim on the Gallery curated by Maxis! Lastly, Violet is an accomplished Scientist.

JbYP6rY.png
    Abbey Parks is a Mail Carrier and was once an NPC until the Watcher rescued her. She's been living on the street for years. Abbey has previously been a vampire, so she has that experience under her belt which might make her one of the lead contestants. She was turned by the Watcher's first ever vampire. But that was just a temporary gig. She's just a Mail Carrier again now.

t5BrnAU.png
    Ah yes, the lovely Agatha Crumplebottom, cousin to Agnes. She and Agnes co-own a gardening stall in Henford-on-Bagley. What are you doing here?

"I'm just lookin' for a man! I heard there's a lot of hunky vampires living here in Forgotten Hollow. Maybe the Watcher will hook me up with one of them if Essa turns me."

Oh, well, sorry Dear, the only vampires your age that live here are already married.

"Who says they gotta be my age? I can keep up with a younger man, just watch me!"

Um, right...let's see who else is walking by.

3r7qALE.png
    Agnes? What are you doing here? Why would you want to be a vampire?

"A vampire? What!? Heavens to Betsy, I don't want that. How dare you suggest I do? I oughta whack you with my purse. The nerve!"

Then what are you doing here?

"I'm looking for my oversexed cousin. The tracker doohickey I put on her cell phone pointed to here. Have you seen her?"

Uh... Bye! *runs away*

5np9a3A.png
    Jon!? Seriously? What are you doing here? Surely you don't want to be a vampire too?

"What!? What are you talking about? No way man, I'm just looking for my brother, Josh Hunter, have you seen him? He's with some evil *beep* vampire. Forgotten Hollow is full of vampires so I thought he might be here."

Go home Jon and leave this to the experts. By the way, you look ridiculous in that hat.

"Hey, it wasn't my idea to wear it, or this outfit. It just appeared on me when I started walking in the rain."

Weird...

HVNxOKs.png
    Here's Willow Moondragon. She was a member of Essa's dance club, Eight is Enough. Before that, Willow was stranded on a deserted Island with two other Sims. She also has a boyfriend in Evergreen Harbor, a Freegan named Joe. Willow is squeamish, hates fishing, for obvious reasons, but loves mixology. She would be an excellent candidate.

It's getting late, but let's see if we can find any other possible contestants. Oh, hey, there's one now at Essa's door...oh wait...

7ykkecG.png
    Landyn Ho is a vampire the Watcher rescued when he was an NPC. Sorry Dude, you're disqualified, you can't be a contestant. What are you doing here?

"Contestant? For what? I'm just hungry man, need a bite to eat."

You're knocking on the wrong door Dude, nobody's home you can snack on here.

"Aww man...nobody's home huh? Dangit!"

3ErNZFu.png
    Oh great, another vampire at Essa's front gate. Saya is another rescued NPC vampire the Watcher thought was cool.

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, clearly it's time to wrap up this episode until next time. Nobody but vampires are roaming about at this hour. We'll have Miss Ellington come back home and try again tomorrow. Tune in next time to see if one of tonight's contestants wins the ultimate prize, or perhaps a new contender will enter the field, right here on, 'Who Wants To Be A Vampire!'

Good Night folks!

UL0xDVc.png
    Unfortunately, Landyn never left, he broke into Essa's house and turned on her stereo to jam with some tunes. Normally vampires only break in to bite someone when they're hungry. I guess Landyn had other motives. Maybe just to get out of the rain? Perhaps he's waiting to see who comes home and maybe still get a snack. I don't think the producers told him the person who lives here is a vampire.

sVrFRt9.png
    "Hey! what are you doing in here?"
    "Who wants to know? This is MY territory Honey. Go find another house to break into."

aIstCk9.png
    "I LIVE here, this is MY house Buster. Get out! NOW! How dare you break into my house!?"

edZaxad.png
    "Oh yeah? How do I know this is your house? YOU could've just broke in too. I can tell you're a vampire, that's what we do. We break in. I'm not leaving and, and YOU can't make me. YOU get out, NOW!"
    "Is that so? We'll just see about that now won't we?"

kD4DXT6.png
    hLZJfvH.png
    "Ahhhhh Man! Why'd you have to go and deprive my needs. That's not fair! Ewww! Gawd, I stink! You're a--"

VGq6pAh.png
    *GASP*

"Nobody saw my little fangs did they?"

"No, Duh! Because they're so little!"

"Still not leaving. Where's your bathroom? I need a shower man."
    (The nerve of this guy!)

Essa told Landyn he could use her shower if he could beat her in a Vampire spar. Not knowing, as just a fledgling, he would be going up against a Grand Master Vampire, Landyn agreed to her terms.

q8SOhyT.png
    Of course he lost, it was no contest. He didn't have a chance. Essa told Landyn to never come back or next time she might do something even worse than just deprive his needs. Landyn left with a stream of green stink exhaust trailing behind him. Essa went around back to tend to her garden.

3gToIYH.png
    She happened to look up from weeding at just the right time to see someone familiar walking by her house.

6qKtwBE.png
    (KAT!)

HOyt4TW.png
    (I see you *beep*! Gawd, I feel so helpless just standing here watching her get away.)
    (What can you do though? You're not ready yet. You need more time.)
    (*beep* that, I have to do something. I can't just let her go without doing something. No way Jose! I CAN'T!)

DphmY4e.png
    d3N4LcH.png
    "AHHH! WHO DID THAT?"

OF5kMW6.png
    "HOW DARE YOU!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM? IF I FIND OUT WHO DEPRIVED MY NEEDS I'LL KILL YOU!"

sC5p1Jq.png
    That was Essa's cue to quickly speed away before Kat turned around and saw her. Luckily, she didn't have too far to go and made it safely inside her house.

jNJOgT0.png
    (Whoa! That was close! I don't think she saw me, did she? What a rush though!)

vFBlwHn.png
    Essa sat slowly rocking back and forth, back and forth, thinking about what had just happened. If she'd been smart, instead of making such a rash decision, she could've followed Kat and maybe she would've led her straight to wherever she's keeping Josh.

(Gawd, I'm so stupid!)

Of course it was too late now though. No sense in making herself crazy thinking about it.

(What was she doing in Forgotten Hollow? Was she visiting someone? Staying with someone? Does she live here? I hadn't even thought about where she might be yet, that was a question for later, after I'm ready to fight her.)
    (Maybe Nik will know? We'll see...)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited August 2021
    *Updated my August 13th daily post above! I'll start on comments next! ;) I tried something a bit different, kind of silly, but fun! I hope y'all like it! :D Have a great weekend! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    I didn't think he did make it over again, fun to think maybe he did though. hehe Thank you about the tree! I'm glad it didn't hit the house too. o.O I can tolerate the power being out for awhile, but that would've been much worse. HAHA! Oh yeah, I had SO much fun writing for him. He better hope his attraction for Essa fades and fades fast or he'll suffer the wrath of 'Daddy' BIG time. I sure wouldn't want to be on Greg's bad side. No way Jose! :D Just one yet to turn actually, I haven't shown one other she turned since I doubt anyone would care. He's just one of my Sims that I love, you have him in your game actually, Brooks Stern, the bartender. :)

Absolutely LOVE that screenshot of Molly and Mickey! So, so cute! <3 I love pugowned pets. She/he does such a good job at making them. :)

As much as I adore and love the first screenshot, I love the one of Melody and Malcom kissing in the water even more with the buoy and stars behind them, reef beneath them. So romantic! Beautiful shot! <3<3

@SoulGal7
    Malcom was looking somewhere he shouldn't? :D I missed that! I'll have to go look again. hehe No, they don't really get flirty like that, it's all made up, a product of my twisted mind. ;) One more to turn actually. I didn't show one of the Sims she's turned. He's just one of my Sims I didn't think anyone would care to see turned. :)

Love your new avi, she's very pretty! I had to do a double take though at first, thought we had a new Simmer commented in the thread. hehe I'm just so used to seeing your other one. Been thinking about maybe changing mine lately too. But, but...I love that image! So might not. :D

@permanentrose
    Thanks about our safety and power back on! *Hugs*

Good job Jules defeating Caleb! Essa hasn't beaten him, yet. ;) You're probably right about Rowan missing his Dad and needing a Father figure. Poor little guy. :( Can't wait to read about Dell soon.

It helps M & M are good friends with Essa, they readily agreed. The other two weren't asked. o.O Thanks for the permission to turn Jules. If she shows up FH, that might just happen, we'll see... ;) I'll definitely be giving all the Sims Essa turns makeovers for their dark modes! It just makes sense that would happen in my mind, plus that's the way it was in True Blood. I love that show and have used a lot of 'lore' from it.
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 14: "Roxanne"

yRpClul.png

Notes
    UE1QN2z.png
    Essa was studying the Ultimate Vampire Encyclopedia when she heard someone screaming outside. She sped to the door and opened it to see Roxanne just a few yards away going through the transformation.

p9q72lg.png
    Uh, this will not do at all! Time for a Dark Mode Makeover!

wAlPbyk.png
    Here's Roxanne's everyday outfit and new Dark Mode look! I've never seen that outfit before. I have a feeling it's a career outfit, perhaps for the Secret Agent? I think perhaps it was unlocked when I used a Sim that had unlocked all outfits to get Melody's pants in DSV. I love it! I personally think it looks good on her.

oYkqavZ.png
    Here's the rest of her Dark Mode wardrobe. I didn't change anything about her 'normal' mode except to give her fangs. I was surprised and pleased to see there was an all black hot weather outfit in the same category as her normal mode. Yes, I know it's not very creative and some looks are similar to Essa's, but I just like those clothes. The ROM magic dress seems perfect to me for a vampire for one thing.

ouDrWCr.png
    Back in live mode I noticed right away there was a potentially serious problem. Roxanne was burning up! Uh oh...well I figured it wouldn't be cheating to give her Perfect Sun Resistance since she's not my challenge Sim. So that's what I did and will do for the other four Essa has turned into vampires. Don't want any of these Sims to burn up and die!

BEfNNqI.png
    I've already created a club for all the newly turned vampires to get training from Essa, but I decided since Roxanne was already there to start training her now. I had no idea how many times one Sim would need training before it would count. To my surprise, just once is enough to count! Perhaps I won't need the club afterall!

mIULucr.png
    Just like Nik, Essa failed in giving Roxanne training after a couple successful attempts.

"Huh, it must be because I've never trained anyone before, you're the first one."
    "It's okay, I'm sure you'll get better with practice, you're so smart!"

xh55VBw.png
    But then she failed again.

"I am so sorry Roxanne. Perhaps we should try this again another day."
    "Yeah, okay, it's cool...maybe we could just hang out?"
    "Hey wait, I have an idea. Let's do a vampire spar. That should help with your training."
    "Really? I'd love that!"

8kiPkmY.png
    "Pay attention Roxanne, don't ever let your guard down, always focus on your opponent and nothing else."

6pAKYGf.png
    *RAWR*
    "I'm going to beat you so ba--"

RorGZMF.png
    "Ahhhh!"
    "I told you to focus, now you're going down!"

wglrIJa.png
    It was a good fight, but no competition for Essa as a Grand Master.

tpY8Wpg.png
    She defeated Roxanne with hardly any effort.

0B2lPaL.png
    "Oh, man, that hurts!"

mPvcKuj.png
    "You're hurt!? Oh no, I tried to take it easy on you!"

UmcPPR4.png
    "No, no, I'm not physically hurt. It hurts I lost and that you're probably disappointed in me. I want to make you proud. I'm so ashamed..."
    "Oh Roxanne, it's fine, you're new, it was your first time. I didn't expect you to win. One day you might beat me if you train very, very hard!"

qZKgK5d.png
    "You really think so?"
    "Yes, you've got that spark of determination that'll take you far, I just know it!"

gs4JbZL.png
    *RAWR*

"I'll practice every day, every waking hour, minute, second until I'm just as good as you!"
    "That's the spirit!"
    "I have to go now though, wish I could stay but I promised Rubanoid I'd be home early tonight. My Bolt King tends to worry."
    "Alright, I'll call you soon with a time to come back for more training. I've turned a few others who will need training too. Perhaps we can all get together at the same time?"
    "Sounds good to me. I'll be waiting for your call. Thank you SO much for sparring with me! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be fighting with Global Superstar Essa Ellington, so unreal! I love you! Bye Essa!"

Roxanne gave Essa a quick hug and walked away headed for the bridge out of town.

g8JVDKX.png
    Essa's energy was a bit low so she did some dark meditation before going back inside. As she floated in the middle of the road, someone walked up to her front gate. This person would be Essa's fifth new vampire, although they didn't know it yet...
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    Mx8

August, day 14

The one with a true celebrity.

15-8-2021-2-01-20.png
    So, to who are you waving for?? A Fan??

15-8-2021-2-01-58.png
    Seee????

15-8-2021-2-03-00.png
    Melody: "Watcher.. sometimes.. I just... just...!!"
    What???
    Melody:"Never mind.. DUH!!"

Comments coming tomorrow <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2021
    If anyone is interested, I am having a Casting Call for Survivor. I think it's because Wolfgang and Sakura are in Sulani and I'm getting all these wacky ideas! Thanks and have a great day/night everyone!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

August 11 - Sulani - Day 3 - Tuesday

dolphins-at-the-buoy.png
    Tuesday and Wolfgang has work and Ren and Ken have school. And Sakura works on another candle gig. [Note: It seems that only the candle gigs are registering as gigs, but they take so long. So, I think for the last one, she will just fabricate something, and then I will have to "cheat" her completion of that aspiration.]

ANOTHER-DAY-ANOTHR-CANDLE-TUES.png

And somehow the paparazzi found Sakura, even though she lives on an island. How did that happen?

even-on-an-island-the-paparazzi-found-her.png

Kyra, Riki and Hana have a great day and the weather is so nice.

riki-goes-potty-by-himself.png

having-a-great-time.png

Oops! It was a good time until Kyra has a tantrum. She is cranky and exhausted.

oh-boy-not-again.png

Nanny Darsh tells Kyra that it is time for her nap. But she doesn't want to go down for one. Well, when she gets tired enough, maybe she will nap on one of the poufs...or the kitchen floor. That Kyra is one stubborn little tyke.

kyra-passed-out-on-the-floor.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

essa-was-fishing-on-their-island-and-is-a-fish-poacher.png

And look who decided to come fishing on their island. Essa! But, uh oh...she's a poacher!

essa-listen-you-are-taking-endangered-fish.png

Sakura knows how important the environment is and Essa doesn't seem to understand what the impact of not releasing endangered fish can do. She heads over to talk to her, but before she does, Essa starts yelling at her. What? Is this the same Essa who came over to chat with her when they lived in Evergreen Harbor?

Essa: "Sakura, I know what you're going to say, that I'm keeping endangered fish. But you don't understand. Fishing is life and death for me. Fish and frogs are all I need now."

if-yu-need-fish-ill-give-yu-fish.png

Sakura looked closely at Essa. Something had changed, but she didn't know what it was, "Essa, are you all right? You seem tense. Maybe you should just calm down. Take some deep breaths."

yeah-okay-youre-right.png

Essa: "I need a lot of fish, Sakura. It's very important for my well-being..."

Sakura: ""Essa, if you need fish so badly, I can give you some. In fact, here, take as much as you need," she said getting a pail of fish from the beach.

this-is-a-matter-of-life-and-death-i-need-those-fish.png

Essa: "You would...you would do that for me, Sakura?"

Sakura smiled at her, "Of course, you're my friend and that's what friends do."

you-would-do-that-for-me-of-course-essa.png

Essa looked at the fish and then at Sakura and grabbed a handful, "Thank you. I...I have to go now...I'm sorry...I can't explain...yeah...thanks, Sakura....thanks for the fish..."

and-she-leves-but-shes-not-happy.png

And with that Essa just turned and headed into the water, still in an angry mood. Sakura watched after her and couldn't quite figure out what that was all about.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

home-from-school-ren-and-ken-tues-ken-has-an-a-asp-complete.png

Ren and Ken arrived home from school shortly thereafter, and Ken got an A grade, completing the Whiz Kid Aspiration. Both Ren and Ken have now completed all four of the Child Aspirations. Congratulations!
    ken-has-completed-the-whiz-kid-asp-tues.png

After writing in their journals and doing their homework, Ken takes some time to work on his knitting. He can knit? Well, maybe not, but at least he's working hard on it.

KEN-WORKING-ON-KNITTING.png

Once Wolfgang comes home, they all have dinner, and then it's bedtime. While Wolfgang and Sakura are putting Riki and Kyra to bed, Sakura hears what sounds like splashing in the bathroom. Oh gosh! It's Hana!

hana-splashing-in-toilet.png

Hana had been a little too excited splashing in the toilet and got the toilet water all over her. Sakura put her straight into the bath, and then put her back to bed.

giving-hana-a-bath-after-splashing-in-toilet-tues.png

Hana is all clean and happy from her bath, and Wolfgang takes time to read Hana a bedtime story. Nitey-nite.

reading-hana-to-sleep.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited August 2021
    Update 223 - Puppy Playtime

YYLJY7r.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    *Updated my August 14th post above! I'll get started on comments, but might not get to finish them until later tonight. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    edited August 2021
    Hi All - Hope everyone is having a great day/night. A bit picture heavy as it's a Festival.

August 12 - Sulani - Day 4 - Wednesday - Potluck Festival

READY-FOR-THE-POTLUCK-WEDS.png
    Ren and Ken have school, and Wolfgang has the day off.

COOKING-TOGETHER-MAKIGN-PANCAKES.png

Wolfgang and Ren cooked together making some pancakes for breakfast. And then it was time for Ren and Ken to head to school.

After breakfast, Wolfgang had some chores to do. The first was to fix the wind turbine which was sparking.

repaoromg-womd-turbine-tues.png

And even on his day off, Wolfgang did some conservation efforts and cleaned debris in the water...

wolf-cleaning-up-debris-in-the-water.png

But most of the day, Wolfgang fished from his outrigger canoe. A small perk of being a Conservationist, was with his promotion, he got this very cool canoe.

wolf-fishing-off-his-canoe.png

And Wolfgang catches a Leopard Shark, which is an endangered fish, and he releases it.

LEOPARD-SHARK-RELEASE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tonight, Wolfgang, Sakura and their family were heading to Ohan'Ali Town for the Town Potluck from 6pm - midnight. [Note: The Sulani Festivals are not advertised, and so I just took a chance that maybe this Wednesday there would be a Town Potluck Festival being held. And there was! So, they were lucky.]

Sakura had made some wonderful food to share.

sakura-makes-some-avocado-rolls-for-festival-tonight.png

Some avocado maki and a honey cake.

nice-job-sakura-on-dinner.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before they headed out, Sakura had dressed all the children in traditional Sulani dress. And, she herself, had taken extra care in getting dressed tonight. She came out of the house and wandered down to the beach and admired the beautiful sunset. It wasn't long before Wolfgang joined her.

YTOU-ARE-BEUTIFUL-SAKURA.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, you look...you look even lovelier than that sunset," he said as he took her in his arms, "I am going to keep you close to me tonight. I don't want any islanders trying to steal you away..."

WOLFGANG-I-AM-SO-HAPPY-WE-CAME-HERE-ITS-BEAUTIFUL.png

Sakura smiled shyly, "No-one is going to steal me away. I'm yours and only yours. I thought you already knew that..."

Wolfgang: "Well, if I was an islander and saw you, I would want to steal you away...to a private island...just the two of us..."

SAKURA-IM-SO-HAPPY-WE-ARE-HERE-TOGETHER.png

Sakura: "Oh? And look at you in that outfit you're wearing. That shirt doesn't hide much, does it? I mean...with that open shirt, your muscles sort of...well they look rather...um...fine. What if some Sulani woman wants to steal you away?"

Wolfgang: "I'd tell her that I've already given my heart to someone, and that no-one can ever take her place."

Sakura and Wolfgang just gazed into each other's eyes smiling, and Wolfgang couldn't resist her any longer, and held Sakura close for a kiss.

THIS-IS-PARADISE-SAKAURA.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they arrived in Ohan'Ali Town, they weren't sure where the festival was, but soon saw the flags and banners and other sims carrying food.

POTLUCK-NIGHT.png

They were all so excited, they jogged down the road to the event.

HEADING-TO-FESTIVAL-POTLUCK.png

KEN-AND-REN-COMING-FROM-BEHIND.png

EVERYONE-IS-COMING.png

Little Riki was the last to arrive. Doesn't he look adorable in his outfit?

little-wandere-rick.png

There were some picnic tables set up and a huge bonfire in the center. Some of the islanders also told them that there was kava to drink. Kava? Oh they never had that before.

POTLUCK-SET-UP.png

Sakura spied some chickens at the festival and thought that they might want to hide considering this is a potluck. Fried chicken anyone?

is-its-a-potluck-these-chickens-better-watch-out.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

putting-some-food-out.png

Wolfgang placed their food out on a table next to some other dishes. And the food smelled terrific. He decided to try an island dish and sat down at a table with some islanders and introduced himself.

wolfgang-introduces-himself.png

Ken came later and sat at another table and chatted with the islander who Wolfgang had chatted with. The islander seemed to enjoy the honey cake they had brought.

making-friends.png

Sakura and Wolfgang took a photo together. This was their first Sulani Festival, after all.

their-first-festival.png

It was a fun night for everyone, and all the islanders were so friendly.

fun-night-for-kura.png

Ren was keeping a watch on Hana so she wouldn't go too close to the fire.

going-to-eat-now.png

Ren and Ken took a great photo of themselves by the bonfire.

all-too-soon-its-time-to-go.png

Of course, Hana had brought her little bear with her and found ways to amuse herself.

fire-dancing.png

Sakura went over to get some kava and watched the fire dancers. They were amazing.

having-a-fun-time-sakura.png

firedancing-sakura-wants-to-ty.png

Sakura was thinking of heading over to one of the islanders to ask if she could try it out.

wolf-tries-some-fire-dancing.png

And then suddenly she sees Wolfgang pick up the fire balls and start twirling them around. Oh my gosh! Sakura couldn't believe her eyes and took another sip of kava.

wow-fabulous.png

wolfgang-is-pretty-good.png

Wow! Her husband was a hottie...in more ways than one! Dang!

in-the-hug-lineup.png

Afterwards, there seemed to be a line-up for hugs from Daddy.

Ken: "Daddy, can you teach me to do that? You were a fire ball!"

Wolfgang laughed, "Maybe when you're a bit older. It's actually a bit dangerous, but I got instructions from one of the islanders."

talking-to-ren.png

enjoying-the-night.png

the-night-is-over.png

Sakura came over then, and Wolfgang asked if she wanted to snuggle by the fire together.

cozy-up-together.png

They put their arms around each other and watched the flicker of the flames of the bonfire. A lof of islanders watched them together and smiled.

Wolfgang: "So...um...did you get a chance to watch my fire dancing? I got a few tips. I'll have to practice, though, for the harder moves..."

Sakura: "Oh, yes, I saw it. You were very HOT! I was getting a little...um...hot myself watching you..."

Wolfgang: "Were you?"

Sakura: "Hmmm...yes. So, does that mean you are an islander now?"

Wolfgang: "Maybe...so if I am, can I steal you away somewhere?"

Sakura: "Oh...well, I know a place on an island that would suit us just fine...," she said as they smiled flirtatiously with each other.

such-a-wonderful-night.png

And all too soon, it was time to head home.

time-to-go-home-weds.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

and-they-are-back.png

When they arrived back home, it was already late. Wolfgang had work tomorrow and Ren and Ken had school.

Wolfgang and Sakura read a story to Kyra and Riki.

reading-to-bed-weds.png

And Nanny Darsh was still there, too. It was surprising he hadn't gone home. And he put Hana to bed for them.

nanny-darsh-is-still-there.png

They bid him goodnight and retired to their bedroom.

tan-lines-wolf-lol.png

Oh...um...I wonder what these two were doing? Nice tan lines there Wolfgang.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Town Potluck ~ Show off your cooking skills and enjoy an island inspired dish from your neighbor ~ Day & Time: Wednesdays 6 pm-midnight ~ Activities: Interact with the bonfire, Drink Kava.

Since all of the challenge sims live in Ohan'Ali Town, I was really hoping that one of them would come to the Festival, but unfortunately, not one showed up.
    @permanentrose -
    Update 222- What a fantastic shot of that spar between Jules and Caleb! And Jules beats Caleb. Congrats! I think Rowan is just a friendly kid and doesn't have any fear of vampires, or what it means to be one. He is a sweet child.

Update 223 - Doggo pics are always cute. I love them.

@Karababy52 -
    Who Wants to be a Vampire - oh I like this...reality tv show to be a vampire! lol Oh gosh, and you even met Agatha and Agnes Crumplebottom. To be honest, I'd be a bit scared if Agnes was a vampire wielding her purse everywhere. And Josh's brother shows up looking for him. That is quite an outfit he had on...probably in disguise. And that Landyn...the nerve of him! But Essa spars and tosses him out on his stinky behind! And then she sees Kat...oh...she must have wanted to just attack her right then and there, but at least she was thinking then and knew that she wasn't ready. And then she deprived her needs...oh gosh...Kat could have seen her. And then sitting at home regretting that she had done that to Kat, where she should have followed her to find Josh. Essa needs to remember her prime purpose for being in Forgotten Hollow. Save Josh, Essa!

And Roxanne's transformation. Your make-over of her dark mode is really good. I just noticed the muscles that Essa has now! Gee! And, the same thing happens with training Roxanne, as what happened with Nik and Essa. But they did spar...and, of course, Essa won. Yes, Roxanne, get strong so you can help Essa beat Kat. And another "contestant" walks down the pathway to Essa's door...the next vampire. I wonder who it will be.

@Ellupelluellu -
    Wow! Why is Melody swimming near that deep water buoy at night. The appearance of sharks scares me so much. I thini Melody was doing the "royal wave" to no-one in particular. lol
    edited August 2021
    Okay so that picture of Mochi and Pickle playing is just gonna count as my full update from yesterday. My weekends are just too busy to keep up. I don't think I'll be able to get around to comments tonight either but I will do my best to catch up tomorrow :) Thanks for bearing with my busy schedule <3

---

Update 224 - Where in the world is Dell?

oTjoXtv.jpg
    Dell, you're supposed to be locked up in a basement. At least she looks properly miserable haha.
    irPEKAj.jpg

Meanwhile, Jules was REALLY thirsty. Those plasma packs were nice, but they just didn't satiate her thirst enough. Lydia was at the Vatores again, so Vlad decided to show her how real plasma drinking worked.

First, they found an innocent victim...
    rTXYrcy.jpg

And then Vlad proudly looked on while Jules fed from her first human. She had to admit, it really was very satisfying. She felt a little guilty, but Vlad assured her that her victims wouldn't remember the encounter and they'd be fine in a few hours.
    uS9HK8v.jpg

(Really, I'm only letting her do this since 'compelling for a large drink' really fills up the rank bar quickly and I desperately need Jules to rank up to finish up these aspirations. Lydia will eventually tell her she can ask permission to drink for the good vampire aspiration)

After that, Jules tended to her garden. Her plasma tree was growing nicely.
    1X8BBI6.jpg

Then, she received a panicked call from Sofia. Dell hadn't come home last night, and she knew the last place she had been was with Jules. Jules told her she wasn't sure where she was either, but she'd do her best to try to reach her.
    RIPGsRz.jpg

Jules found that she was thirsty again, and she just couldn't resist the temptation...
    2akyn1a.jpg
    oDaxDqU.png

She came home and continued her reading. Dill looks slightly frightened lol.
    qmUPhCI.png

Lydia gave Jules some more training. I think Jules enjoys this a little too much haha.
    QYmUJyB.jpg
    J40627V.jpg

And Lilith came over to practice sparing with her too. (And finally Jules has ranked up to a prime vampire! Only one stage left of this aspiration!)
    4WGF6Ne.jpg
    0F1c7Zf.jpg

Meanwhile, both kids were channeling this creative sides.
    T9qptNf.jpg
    k33XbKa.jpg

(And then two things happened autonomously that actually fit into the story well, so I decided just to go with it.)

First, Dell called. She was panicked and upset, unsure of where she was, but she was pretty sure that some vampires had taken her. Suddenly, Jules heard angry voices in the background, and the phone was ripped away from Dell's grasp, and the phone went silent.
    GFrFZyi.png

Then, as if on cue, Sofia showed up on the door step. Pickle of course was the first to greet her.
    zvk1q0M.jpg

Jules told her about the panicked phone call and assured her they would do all they could to find Dell. The two went inside to talk to Lydia to begin formulating a plan.
    52ZYYuM.jpg
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 15: "Willow"

uSQdwLK.png

Notes
    MGLM7ho.png
    "Willow!" Hi, it's so good to see you! How are you? Did you come here just to see me? How'd you know I was here?"
    "Uh, I'm sorry, but who are you? Do we know each other? I just think vampires are cool and come here all the time hoping to see one. I love all things dark and gothic, saw you meditating and stopped to watch. So neat how you can do that!"

lPvcUjR.png
    Essa told Willow who she was and briefly removed her dark mode look so Willow could see her eyes. Essa's real eye color was very distinctive, very few had that color. When she did that, Willow instantly recognized her and they had a great chat about the club and all the fun they had in Windenburg.

She showed Willow pics of the twins, and a few from the other places she'd been since Windenburg.

GlW7Bym.png
    "Remember when Carter did, this!?"
    "Oh man, do I! He's so funny. We all still live together in the same house. You should stop by some time. I know everybody would love to see you. Maybe we could do some of our old routines. Bring Josh and the twins too. I don't think we ever met Josh, is he a vampire now too?"

DNFaG0l.png
    "I don't know if he is or not, I hope not, but...maybe."
    "You don't know? Oh, I'm sorry, are you not together anymore or something?"
    "We're together, but...not at the moment."

CAXosID.png
    Essa explained to Willow everything that had happened with Josh and how he'd been abducted by the evil vampire seductress Kat. She told her that was the reason she was a vampire and her efforts to gain power in order to fight her and get Josh back.

6RXZXel.png
    "Would you maybe consider helping me and let me turn you into a vampire too?"
    "I would love to be a vampire! Yes! I've been coming here hoping a vampire would bite me for a long time now, so this is a dream come true!"
    "Fantastic! Okay, here's what you need to know before we do it, listen closely..."

Essa explained the process to Willow and then asked if she was still willing to go through with it.

"I'm ready, I think I've been ready my whole life, let's do it!"

vadXcCo.png
    9RxqrYx.png
    HoYsS9i.png
    GEfrk7Q.png
    "Oooo, you said the pain would be intense, but...breath, Willow, breath, it'll pass...Unghhh... Whew, okay gone, for now."

xM2NyLw.png
    "Ugh, I always get a massive headache after turning someone. I don't know why. Maybe it's a power rush or something."

ZYdc0eq.png
    "Thank you Essa, I'm so glad I came here today and found you. I always felt like we were all a kind of family in the club, but now, it's for real."

7CIPnFb.png
    "You're welcome Willow, and thank you too. I can't believe my luck with the need to do this. Everyone I've turned has been so willing and eager to do it. It's blows my mind really. Oh, except for one guy. I feel bad now for just changing him without his permission. I hope he forgives me."
    "I hope so too. Maybe once he sees how cool it is, he'll be okay with it."

sFXlbfY.png
    Speaking of that one guy, here's a screenshot of when Essa turned Brooks Stern, he was just walking around carrying a yellow book. Wrong neighborhood to be doing that Dude.

7CzsQJz.png
    Brooks was an NPC bartender that I rescued. He was the husband of my Not So Berry founder, Velamint Berry. Lady Mimsy Alcorn Shallot, one of the ghosts from the Von Haunt Chalet in Windenburg is his great-great grandmother. Brooks is an accomplished pianist and also plays guitar.

Anyway, Essa has now completed that milestone task for the aspiration. It's a waiting game now for the others to turn so she can train at least two of them and move on to the next milestone.

U80ZCjd.png
    I happened to catch Seth Masters, Damon and Molly's son walking around and decided to show a couple screenshots of him. I don't think I have yet, at least not of just him. Profile to show he has a similar nose to Damon and his eye color/shape.

dt8udAS.png
    However, he has Molly's mouth and her hair color. I think he's a pretty good genetic combo of the two. I have some plans for this handsome teen. We'll see if they pan out! Seth's brother, Samuel, is still a baby and will most likely stay a baby since I have aging off. I'll probably age him up at some point. When/if I remember to do it.

GabT9MM.png
    Essa's 'garden.' I put that in quotes because it only consists of three Plasma fruit trees and one Wolfsbane plant. Not much of a garden really considering the ones she's had in the past.

hG4AJTq.png
    Something curious about the plasma fruit. When on the vine, they're a light purple/lavender color. But for a few seconds after picked, they turn red, then back to lavender in personal inventory. Interesting...

JuM1rNl.png
    Lastly, Essa's aquarium has a few new fish swimming around these days. The Angelfish is one from Glimmerbrook, the Discus was bought, but she caught the Vampire squids and the Batfish at the local lake/pond. I'm hoping to replace the Discus with another Batfish. If she ever gets to the jungle, perhaps an electric eel will be added to the collection too.

That's it for this update. I'll finish and post comments next. I apologize for being so late with those. o.O I also want to thank @SoulGal7 and @permanentrose for giving permission to turn Sakura and Jules into vampires. Essa only needed a total of five, which she has now. I had decided that she would only turn Sims that visited FH and neither one of your Sims came for a visit. I'm sorry... But, if your Sims visit FH before the month is finished and I see them, I'll have Essa turn them as well. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Oh man, so funny when our celebrity Sims do that! Essa did it all the time. She'd be eating a meal with Josh and just stop to wave at nothing, or knitting, alone, and stop to wave at invisible fans. :D Beautiful screenshots though! <3

@SoulGal7
    What a hilarious exchange between Essa the 'Fish Poacher' and Sakura! :D Yep, Sakura Essa needs LOTS of fish now to make plasma packs. hehe Such an understanding and nice thing that Sakura did in giving her a pail of fish. :D Congrats to Ren & Ken finishing all the child aspirations! Thanks for the hunky pic of Wolfgang in his swim trunks! Gah! He looks so good with that tan! <3

Absolutely gorgeous pics of Wolfgang and Sakura spending some romantic time together with a beautiful sunset backdrop. Love the Island festivals, they're so fun! Looks like everyone had a great time. :)

hehe Glad you like my little 'just for fun' reality show post! :) You know, I think that purse might come in handy for Agnes if she were a vampire. Who needs mesmerize when you can just whack your meal into submission, right? ;) I could not believe Landyn just let himself inside! o.O He deserved to be tossed out on his 'stinky butt' as you say. hehe Yep, Essa should've just followed Kat. Oh well, what's done is done. Hopefully she finds out where they are hiding soon! Thanks about Roxanne's makeover, I had fun with it. The fifth and final Sim to be turned is revealed in my last post. I'm sure by the title you know who it is by now. ;)

@permanentrose
    Aww, cute pic of the doggos playing together! Absolutely no worries about this pic being your daily pic/post for the day. That's what the original idea was for this challenge anyway, that's all that is needed. It's cool, you're busy, we all understand! *Hugs*

Oh man, I wish locked up Sims would STAY locked up, but they don't if you leave the lot. I see Josh wandering around all the time! He calls Essa constantly for dates too. You're supposed to be locked in a 'dungeon' hibernating Josh! :D Dill looks more interested in the book she's reading than scared to me. :D Good job beating Lilith sparring! Nice that Dell actually called Jules and Sofia came for a visit. Nice when the game gives you gifts like that eh? ;)
    edited August 2021
    I will do comments later this evening :)
    ——
    Update 225 - Toilet Transformation

Z9l70on.png
    I was getting impatient, so I decided to check in with Dell to see if it was about time for her to transform, and my timing was just about perfect. Within about a minute of me loading up the household, Dell took a trip to the bathroom and the process began.
    7syesVA.png

I was pretty entertained that this was all happening in the bathroom to be honest :D
    BA70QgM.png
    JXSmJnB.png

And here's her dark form. There's a lot of skin details going on, but her athletic outfit isn't too bad. Let's take a look at some of her other outfits though.
    4T0gipc.png

Her everyday one is surprisingly tasteful.
    8SkDs0c.png

But I just about lost it when I saw her cold weather one :joy:
    ewVy1MC.png

So here's her edited dark form. I decided she could have a brand new hairstyle too.
    zYNm79d.png?2

I've been wanting to use this suit for someone, and I do quite like it on Dell.
    3UN1iJ9.png?1

Let's see what the rest of the household is up to as well. Even though they're all supposed to be mesmerized in the basement, it looks like they've been "brainwashed" to help out around the house haha.
    aEOFO8v.jpg
    FyQtkks.jpg

Also I thought I'd show off Rose's dark form as well :)
    ltCzN9V.jpg

Anyway, it will back to our regularly scheduled programming with Jules tomorrow.

Mx8

August, day 15

1vq5ttJ.png
    The one with snorkeling gone a bit too far.
    pVPC9QY.png

VF7wrlH.png

N8Tv2LB.png

1vq5ttJ.png

XDK5qep.png

lJgzbMl.png
    OKAY!! How do you smell anything with that thing still on??? AND why are you cooking steaks at 3am!?!?!

edited August 2021

Mx8

August, day 16

xL1aGw8.png
    The one in that morning.
    3MAEx6R.png
    When i entered the lot again, masks were gone, but I paused by accident to this :D Someone there is a bit too young, and no I do not mean Malcolm :D
    mQJpXdX.png
    Micky and Milly were playing, the rules are the same with pets I see :D These two are playfull and do what they are asked to..
    oVOdIRH.png
    Mona's cat, Molly , in the other hand is independent, bossy and often cranky :D
    ZUHRX5P.png
    best way to start the morning!
    kzpJO4b.png
    All in!!!
    6tq4XsD.png
    qNKJArL.png
    SaWVI4P.png
    Stuff..

q72MaA8.png
    And almost time for work..

0Fxyh09.png
    And off to work goes Malcolm :) In an hour, will start Melody's first acting job :)

edited August 2021
    @permanentrose -
    Update 224 - So Vlad instructs Jules how to get some "real" plasma the old-fashioned way. And with her one "drink" she now can't get enough and has another "drink" later on. Meanwhile Sofia is concerned because Dell never came home last night, and then Jules gets a panicked call from Dell, trying to tell her what happened, but the phone is yanked from her. Poor Dell.

Update 225 - Toilet Vampires - they are just everywhere. Love the re-do of Dell and Rose.

@Ellupelluellu -
    It must be face mask day today. lol And yes, steaks at 3am for sure! teehee

Cute pic of Malcolm and Mike at the bar! lol I hope Malcolm ID'd him.lol Um, Mona's cat has quite the personality, sort of like Mona.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @Karababy52
    I liked your different "gameshow" format of Who Wants to be a Vampire? Very fun and clever. You've got some good contestants too, and I like that most of them have either had a role in this challenge or they were special to you somehow in another save :) Funny that both Agatha and Agnes showed up too haha. I guess Agnes really can whack sims with her purse, I saw a video of it. I wish I had figured out to do it so she could have whacked Vlad when he drank her plasma :D Fun that Essa also got to mess around with some other vampires too, especially Kat.

Cool look for Roxanne's dark form! I'm not sure where that outfit is from either, but I've used it on some of my aliens before, it's definitely a fun outfit and I think you're right about it being unlocked from somewhere. Good idea to give them the sun resistance perk too so you don't have to watch anyone of them burn to death like poor Inna. Definitely cool that Essa gets to be the one who trains other vampires now. I'm looking forward to getting there with Jules :)

Lovely daily shot of the waterfall and island area. I took one of that area too but I can't remember if it make it into any of my updates haha. Nice that Willow and Essa could catch up. She was a good choice to change as well, looking forward to seeing her dark form as well. So how many sims do you need to turn for the aspiration? Five? I need to look into that one some more. Seth really is a good mix of both of his parents. I have always found it interesting that an apple seems to be the default fruit that shows up when harvesting things, no matter what your sim is harvesting. A lazy animation I guess. Nice work with your aquarium too! I need to try to catch a vampire squid.

@Ellupelluellu
    Love the nighttime snorkeling shots - funny that Melody was waving to someone too haha. And too great that they just didn't take off their gear as they went about their night. Yes Melody, I am curious too, why are cooking steaks at 3am? :joy: Lol, looks like Mike is trying to order a drink. You've got a long time to wait kid :D I like that the pets' personalities match their toddler owners :) How much longer until your toddlers age up, just curious :)

@SoulGal7
    Nice that Sakura can finish up on her Eco aspirations too. It's nice that the IL aspiration is a pretty easy one. And look at those cute little toddlers <3 Fun that Essa showed up - and funny that she's a fish poacher haha! I didn't even know that was a thing. Nice that Sakura could give her some fish instead though. Nice work on the childhood aspirations! Are they going to age up soon then? Rowan hasn't even completed one yet haha, I'm slacking so much with that poor kid this month.

Lovely group shot in your next update. What a big, beautiful family. Sulani really is such a cool world and it's fun that there's so many things to interact with in the environment there. Too bad that the didn't add the Sulani festivals to the calendar along with everything else. I haven't honestly explored much in this world as far as the events go since I never know they are happening haha, so I'm really looking forward to doing them when I play this month, and it's nice to see you play through it first too! I love all their outfits too! What a fun party and I always love a good fire dance, glad no one caught on fire like when they went to scout camp though haha. Love Wolfgang's tan lines too :joy:

edited August 2021
    August - Day 16: "All families are different and unique. But they all have one thing in common...Love!"

FaDTK70.png

Notes
    fZtkSei.png
    "I saw her Nik, I saw Kat. She was here in Forgotten Hollow. She walked right by my house."
    "Please tell me that you did not try to engage her."

RcU9Lzf.png
    "What if I did? What would be so wrong about that?"
    "There are several reasons you should not let her discover you are here. You must tell me what happened. Please, won't you have a seat?"

M3mvOHN.png
    "She didn't see me, at least I don't think she did. I stayed a distance away from her, but I did deprive her needs."
    "Oh dear child, that was not a wise decision."

CpORXo4.png
    "I couldn't just let her go without doing anything! Who knows if I'll ever see her again. She's probably long gone by now. I should've followed her, but I didn't. I sped away and went inside before she could turn around and see me."
    "Are you certain she did not see you? You may be in danger now, if she knows where you live."
    "Nik? I feel like there's something you're not telling me. I can see it in your eyes. What is it?"

F87dK4f.png
    "I had hoped there would not be a need to tell you so soon, but now that you have had an encounter with Kat, I must. Please forgive me for not telling you, but I felt it was necessary for your safety."
    "What is it Nik, just tell me?"
    "She is here, living in Forgotten Hollow."

h7JOMto.png
    "WHAT? She LIVES here? How do you know that? Did you see her move in somewhere or something?"
    "No, no, Vlad informed me of his house guests before you arrived in Forgotten Hollow."

U1uN2tF.png
    "You KNEW she was HERE before I even got here!? What the heck Nik?"
    "Yes, I knew."

2xy4KPP.png
    "Why? Why would you keep that from me? You know I've been worried sick wondering where she was keeping Josh, thinking I'd never find her, asking everyone---wait, who else knows?"
    "No one, except Inna. She is my wife, I can not keep any secrets from her, nor would I want to do so. Unless someone else has seen her as well, we and Vlad are the only ones that knew."

2V38nXG.png
    "You said it was for my own safety, okay, I get that, she's supposedly very powerful. So I have to wonder, why did you insist I come here Nik? Knowing full well she was here and might figure out I had come here too and then disappear again, somewhere you or me or anyone else wouldn't know where to look. "

"You should've told me, then I could've been more careful, not surprised like I was to see her and do something rash out of anger like I did, without thinking about the consequences. I lived on the street for years, I know how to hide, how to take care of myself. I'm not some weak damsel in distress that needs things kept from me for my own good. I thought you knew that."

b87vdML.png
    "Perhaps you are right, I should have told you. I felt it necessary at the time to protect you. But now that I've come to know you better, I realize my perceptions were not entirely correct and for that I apologize. Yes, it was risky having you come here to train, but it was a risk I felt was minimal in relation to the quality of training you would receive here."

"Forgotten Hollow is a special place, those who live here, have more experience and knowledge about vampires than any others in the world. You need that kind of knowledge and training in order to increase your minimal odds in the ability to overpower and defeat Kat."

2megFqU.png
    "You have come far in such a short time in learning about our ways, quicker than most would have thought possible. Your strength of body and mind, your power and charisma is immense and extremely admirable. However, it is still not enough and I fear you will not be able to defeat Kat--"

IMem4Tz.png
    "You don't think I have a chance? What!? I don't understand. I thought you were my champion, the one who believed in me the most of anyone. You're always here, always helping me, always teaching me, always praising, encouraging and...caring about me."

"I was not finished Essa, you interrupted me. You must listen more and speak less. What I intended to say is that you will not be able to defeat Kat unless you increase your training and practice your powers even more, despite the great strides you have already made."

G1N3Bx8.png
    "I do believe in you, and care about you Essa, I love you like the daughter I never had. I'm very proud of you. Perhaps I have been a bit tough on you at times, but I know you have the strength and will to do this. You have the determination and fire, like your hair, in you like very few people I have known in my life."

"Wow Nik, I knew you cared about me, but I didn't know you cared so strongly. I've admired you since before when you helped me with Damon. You're so honorable, I love that. You remind me of my Dad. He looked for me for years and never gave up until he found me. I think you're like that too. You don't give up on those you care about either."

"No, I do not give up, especially when it comes to my family. Family and honor, always doing what is right are the two most important things in my life. When either one has been hurt or needs help, I will always do everything in my power to make it right."

byGExf2.png
    "Speaking of your lovely hair, now that Kat may have seen you, perhaps you should consider a different color?"

SN3Sh9O.png
    "Aww, but I thought you loved my hair?"
    "Oh I do, I do indeed, but it's so bright, like a beacon or a torch in the night. Easy for someone to find you without looking very hard. Kat will not forget what you did to her. She is known for her tenacious hold on grudges against others. Perhaps you should consider using the cloaking power to change your appearance even more, a darker skin color would be a wise decision. Anything you can do to make yourself blend into the darkness will be an asset."

b8nw1tE.png
    "I can do that? I thought my dark mode was set in stone and couldn't be changed."
    "Ah, you see, there is more for you to learn. I will teach you. It's in your power to change almost everything about your dark mode appearance."
    "Cool! I'll miss my red hair though. I really like it, I think it suits me!"
    "Indeed! I will as well."

qgSjnlG.png
    "I should go though, I've kept you long enough. Inna is probably wondering what happened to you."
    "Inna is very well acquainted with my long conversations with others. She is most likely watching one of her shows. But if you must. I will see you again soon."
    "Bye Nik...thanks again for...everything and...I love you!"
    "I love you too my dear child."

AizknrY.png
    Within minutes of Essa returning home, my camera zoomed over to Brooks going through his final transformation.

8md4mhT.png
    Okay, nope, nope and nope! Into CAS you go Brooks!

VU50ZVL.png
    I did keep one thing though, the purple eyes, I love them! With his new dark hair and skin color, they look very cool in my opinion. I love there's a black option for his original everyday outfit too. Anyone that knows me, knows I adore long hair on guys. I especially adore this Moschino hairstyle. I also gave him pointy ears, just for the heck of it.

oYnqfzF.png
    Here's the rest of his wardrobe except for hot weather wear, it's exactly the same as his everyday wear. His 'normal' mode wardrobe did not change except to add fangs, plus eyelashes and body hair. I hadn't updated him with those things yet so felt it was a good time to do that. Brooks was given training by Essa right away and they also had a spar, which Essa, of course, won.

Essa only needs to train one more of her offspring and that milestone will be completed. I think there's one more milestone for this aspiration after that! Yippee! Josh will hopefully be rescued soon! I plan on having both Essa and Josh do the Good Vampire aspiration together.

MUZx3N5.png
    Lastly, I aged up Damon and Molly's son, Samuel, to a toddler. I think he looks mostly like Damon, but, he does have Molly's freckles! \o/ He has her hair color too. Judging by his profile, he definitely has Damon's nose. I am crossing my fingers he keeps those pointy ears! It would be very cool if he did since his Grandpa has pointy ears. So maybe that's genetic too and not just a luck of the draw with the game choosing those for him. Sam's trait is Charming and his favorite color is blue. I was a good girl and did not peek at his Teen appearance either @Ellupelluellu! Just so you know! ;)
    *Updated my August 16th post above! I apologize for the amount of text in this update and some of the similar screenshots during Essa and Nik's conversation. I felt it was necessary though and hope y'all understand. I took way too long writing this update, so comments will have to wait until later, sorry about that too. :| Anyway, I hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    edited August 2021
    Update 226 - Hibernation

nAHFBFa.jpg
    So I decided just to get Jules' 20 days of hibernation over with so I could check that off the aspiration list. I didn't think of any cool way to incorporate it into the story like @Karababy52 did, so it's kind of a behind the scenes kind of deal. I moved Jules into her own household and just downloaded a house from the gallery and sent her up to hibernate.
    MTWHtde.jpg

See you in 20 days, Jules!
    9m9op0C.png

Except not. This girl kept waking up for random reasons, and a few other entertaining things happened.

First, the welcome wagon came, so I couldn't speed through time. Move along, Caleb and Lydia...
    aALFtdV.jpg

Then I sped through some horrific thunderstorms, but I guess Jules got frightened out of her slumber.
    foeVJMw.jpg

No Jules, you may not resume knitting...
    KMkSQ1R.png

And then literally a few hours later, she woke up again...
    MqCvC1F.png

Alright, let's keep a tally of how many times Emmett asks her out on a date during this 20 day period...within 5 days, we're already up to 2.
    RLlIgJT.png
    AMXuTyG.png

Seriously!?!? Go back to sleep, Jules :joy:
    x26O8bz.png

I'm glad Jules can continue to befriend animals, even when she's shut up in a coffin...O.o
    oqC1BT7.png

Of course Lydia didn't want to be left out of the date tally either...
    7gsYc1B.png

Emmett's trying really hard to be part of my updates again haha.
    Q4fv3cs.png

JULES!!!!
    xOTT4Jl.png

Even Mario had to remind everyone that he still exists too.
    G4qXZP5.png

Oh Emmett, you really are trying so hard. I do miss you. This will be a lovely reunion when I decide to let it happen :)
    eGe5lIB.png
    1ilPVFQ.png

Ruby Louise Harrison, you are too young to be going out to a bar night!!! Though it is fitting you want to go to alien night, haha...
    SFhLBIE.png

And then 20 days had managed to pass, and it was suddenly winter. Looks like one of those tomb stones got zapped by lightening at some point haha.
    TyWDhnJ.jpg

Jules is super close to finishing that grand master vampire aspiration! Hoping I can manage to get all three done this month still :)
    edited August 2021
    Oh dear was I late at comments :D

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your comment on the water kiss :) Yes that house is nice, tho a bit unplayable without editing :) But then again, I think it was build more to show, than to play at :)
    Cooking steaks at 3am if perfectly normal in this family, or burgers.. or what ever they have stuff to cook for :D Mona will age very soon, she needs only one level of some skill I now have forgotten. Twins are very skillfull by now already, but they will age after both of them have maxed all skills :)

-- Great main shot, Caleb and Jules sparring :) I love the effects. poor Rowan :/
    -- Glad to see Pickle has a friend, he seems a bit happier now <3 ( I know he most likely is not sad at all, but he sure looks like it often :D )
    -- Nice that Vlad helped her to drink from her first human sim :) Ah yes she will be worried over Dell. Wasn't Dell the one who was infected also at the beginning the SV? Naah, Parsley is a big cat, who can take it :) Haha yes, indeed looks like Jules is enjoying her training a bit much :p And Pickle could care less, he just sees those ZZZZZZZ :joy:
    -- Hilarious first pic, that toilet transformation :D Somehow the mist fits in that bathroom :D OKAY, LMAO to that cold weather outfit!! But other weren't that bad :) Rose's dark form looks great :)
    -- Oh, hibernation time :) Oh dang, welcome wagon!! yes so annoying, but why didn't you just ended the event? Or was that greyed out too?
    Resume mens' sweater? HAHA that made me laugh :D And a nightmare :joy: Poor Jules! And then Emmett.. and CLAY!?! :D Singing in shower :joy::D

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comment about Molly, Micky and the kiss :) Oh yes, haha, well maybe Essa was practicing correct way to wave, while knitting.. or her fingers started to hurt and she was just stretching those :p

-- Haha, I liked your writing the update as a TV show style :D Asking that same from all who walked there :D Pretty clear that only Landgraab you have in your save is Malcolm, as Nancy and Geoffrey would of jogged there all the time otherwise :p And the dialogue with Agatha and Agmes was hilarious :D Aww, Jon came to look for Josh :) Landyn has a point, haha :D How would he know that Essa owns the place (or rents it for a favor) :D
    NO! Essa do not!!! Jeez..
    -- Oh my!! Glad you changed Roxanne's dark form :D Oh, training failures.. Well that spar at least went well. Roxanne is like living her dream :D
    -- Love that first shot, waterfall, mist and the tomb. How nice that Willow agreed to be a vampire :) Or more than agreed, haha, her lifetime wish coming true :) Hi Brooks, so carrying a yellow book? In my game he makes a lot of drinks at Del Sol Valley :D Mimsy's great grand son, huh? Cool!
    Seth is looking good! Sure there is a lots of Molly in him, but no doubt who is the dad :D
    -- Essa!! Chill! Just calm down and think!!
    What if Nik would of told you that Kat lives there too? Would you patiently waited till your training is done? NOPE. You would of rushed in there right after you finished the last vampire book, what gave you the tittle, but not the experience!! And what would of happened to you? Kat would of most likely killed you. And what about Josh and the girls THEN??
    Brooks, no, not that dark form :D The one you gave him is great, he looks hot! Samuel is cute, AND I AM GLAD YOU DID NOT PEEK :D

@SoulGal7 ,
    Haha, "royal wave" indeed :D It really looks like that :smiley: She was not at deep waters, it was shallow water buoy, it was just so dark it looks like she was at deep waters :)
    Yeah the bar pic was funny, like Mike was ordering something called "Milk with an umbrella " or "Mua Pel'am Moo" if local milk :p (credits for the drink, @Karababy52 ) And yes, steaks at 3am seems to be must in this family, or burgers.. anyway in the middle of the night :D

-- Love the main pic, dolphin and buoy :) Sakura's tan lines are hilarious :D Oh, Essa is a poacher :D Oh yes, she needs lots of fish or.. something else :p Glad Sakura gave her lots of fish :) Kids are having fun,, well not sure about Ken and his knitting :joy:
    -- Aww, so cute that they cooked breakfast together :) Nice that he got the canoe :) Lovely kissing pictures in sunset <3 Too bad that other challenger sims did not showed up at festival, but at least they had good time in there :smiley:

@permanentrose
    Oh man, poor Dell transforming in the bathroom. I guess it wasn't tummy troubles afterall dear. :D I can see how you'd lose it over that Yamachan cold weather wear. HAHA! I would've probably fell out of my computer chair from laughing so hard seeing that! :D Most of the other outfits the game gave her weren't too bad. Love her makeover! I really like that suit too and would use it if I were going with a more vintage vampire look for my Sims. She looks great! Rose looks great too, I love that dress! And you know I love that hairstyle. ;)

Thanks! I had fun with that little one episode update. I have a lot of my Sims from other saves/challenges in this save so it's natural that most of the 'townies' I see walking around are my own Sims. I love it! Would've been hilarious if Agnes did whack Vlad with her purse for biting her! hehe

Thanks about Roxanne's look! Very cool you've used that same outfit for some of your aliens. Now that some time has passed, I'm quite sure I've seen Eliza Pancakes walking around wearing it and I think she was in the Secret Agent career, which if I remember correctly has a branch for 'The Oracle.' I'm guessing that's where the outfit is from now, and was unlocked by that Sim I briefly put in my game. It's a cool outfit!

I love that screenshot! I think it's my favorite I've taken in FH so far. That little island just seems so mysterious and sad to me. Especially what I call, 'the lady in the lake' statue submerged in the reeds. There's a gargoyle down there too, but I couldn't get the camera to go underwater as far as I could previously in other screenshots I've taken. I can't find the gargoyle image at the moment, but here's another shot I took of the lady statue below the mist/fog I took in the past. Quality isn't that good since it was back when I still had my old toaster of a laptop, but I still love it. Especially the sun rays coming through the reeds and the reflections in the water.
    hboIpzo.png

Yes, five Sims need to be turned for the aspiration, three of which need to be trained. Five offspring will need to be good friends as well for the aspiration. Huh, I've never noticed an apple shows up for all other plants harvested too. I guess I just haven't looked close enough very often. :D

Congratulations to Jules for getting through the 'live an additional 20 Days' milestone goal for the aspiration! Smart moving her out to her own house for it so you could use speed 3. Were you not able to cancel the Welcome Wagon? Essa had a ton of date invites from Josh while she was hibernating too! :D I almost lost it with one of the messages he sent, it said something about how he was thinking about her and couldn't get her out of his mind. :( *cries*

Did you mute her phone so calls wouldn't slow down the speed? I'm guessing you didn't turn autonomy off for Jules is why she kept getting up. Essa never got up once except when I made her get up to pay the bills and do some gardening. Just curious, doesn't matter now since it's done. :) Good luck to you and Jules with all three aspirations! I don't know if Essa will make it, but I'm trying very hard to do it! Second one is close now, so we'll see. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Love the kitty cuddles! Adorable! So funny how they kept their snorkels on for so long. hehe Hey, Hubby and I have been known to grill steaks at midnight, so it's not unheard of to do. hehe

So funny seeing Mike standing there like he's asking Daddy for a drink! A little too young dear. Although you did mention he could've given him a milk with an umbrella in it. If only they really could do that, I'd love it! Mua Pel'am Moo! hehe Aww, I agree, having a dance with all the toddlers would be the best way to start the day! Love seeing toddlers dance in this game. The Devs did a good job with that animation!

I love that you've used those pink/white Romance Festival planter boxes for their garden. They look great in contrast to the red décor. What a fabulous place to have a meal. I'm so jealous of M & M right now! Did you change Malcom's career suit to a red color or did the game just give him that one? If it did, how cool is that? He even matches the red theme in his career suit!

hehe Love your idea for why Essa was waving while knitting! Yep, Malcom is the only Landgraab in this save. I have a very, very limited supply of original premades in this save since it started out as my 'No Premades' (or very few anyway) template. Landyn was being cheeky, for sure, but he did have a logical point. hehe Roxanne is loving her life now, that's for sure. :) I don't know why Brooks was walking around with a book. In this save, he was in the military. I put him and a few other of my Sims and challenge Sims in that career when Essa was in Strangerville. When he turned, he was actually late for work. :D I had him quit the job though.

I so meant to have Nik say that to her about how he did it on purpose for the very reasons you said, she would've most likely gone straight after Kat way too soon before she was ready. So, he didn't tell her about Kat being there for that reason and her protection. I love Nik so much. He is such a sweet, honorable and incredibly handsome Sim! Thanks again for giving him to me! <3

Glad you like the makeover I gave Brooks, I think he looks hot too! hehe Nope, I didn't look. I wanted to especially after I saw his toddler look, he's like a mini Damon almost, only with freckles! So cute! :)
    edited August 2021
    Mx8

August, day 17

PrMLKAo.png
    The one in the studios.
    sKPji6F.png
    hQVxI4D.png
    So she arrives.. only persons there was Judith, her co star and.. BOB the camera man!!!
    Melody: "Where are all the others? It is Tuesday 9am!!"
    Judith: "On strike, most likely"

EKLW07M.png
    Melody: "So Bob, I thought you were a chef?"
    Bob: "yeas, darling. But I needed a career change... this is hot, right?"
    Melody: "Bob, please behave!"
    d0LZfZw.png
    Bob: "what ever for you, my love, my never ending love!"
    Melody:" eh so why are sims on strike?"
    Bob:"I don't know , I am new, some salary issues, you seen all the demonstrations over at San Myshuno?"
    Melody: "Hmm, no, as you know I live is Sulani now.."
    Bob: "YES! that bloody vampire bite me!"
    0SouMgY.png
    Looks like our director is Izzy Fabulous.

nO0heOh.png
    So, there was no stylist or anyone.. Melody went to practice some acting to a mirror..
    BVFP8TH.png
    Bob: "I just wish I would know how to use this.. I never let her know I bribed the original camera dude with simoleons from Eliza's "hat money"."
    xKWiIm7.png
    Then Melody went to tell Izzy she was ready..
    Izzy: "All are in strike, we cannot film! And I do not think that cameradude even knows how to use the thing. I call it off, you will be noted when filming is back! Most likely with different director too! I have had enough of these divas!

And..that was the moment I realized I did not remove the mod :D Okay i quit without saving. So we think Melody went back home to wait a call :)

I exited, removed the mod and loaded game again.

Bad thing is that I saved 25 sim minutes before she had to go to work... so my options were either have all sims but Bob , who still had that cameraman role (in purpose) , or Judith who most likely will be there still, as designed that way, total random, or try to assign as many as I could in that 25 sim minutes.

So I send her to that OS bar.. Rattlesnake-something.. and all first sims who arrived, in that first 25 minutes before she had to be at work, got assigned to GF roles. I did not get all, but at least some :D

So, now she gets the call from new director, to come back at work :)

fqvUpwc.png
    Back again.. now it was cloudy.
    7qIIdQc.png
    But yay, looks like the strike is on hiatus! Her future dad in law, Geoffrey was producer. Of course he was, Landgraabs own everything!!
    AZALl0O.png
    Her director, Don Lothario :smiley:
    MYqH8vl.png
    pfCysbM.png
    Hugo as makeup and hair artist..
    Melody: "nothing changed!"
    Hugo: "LOTS changed! You just need a more artistic look to see it!"
    Meody: "Ahaa.."
    vUMgz0d.png
    Yuki was taking measures..
    Melody: "What do you think, should I wear my hair free?"
    Yuki: "Sure! Why Hugo did not suggested it? Oh, actually, do not answer."
    DSt4o5R.png
    DONE!

6O0EefL.png
    Geoffrey: "Does Mr Pancakes really handle that camera? Known him for ages and never heard he had this skill?"
    The other camera dude: "No worries Mr Landgraab, I'm keeping my eye on him, will take over if needed."
    Geoffrey: "Good, thanks."

E2wS6F4.png
    Bob: "I took a 15 min siminternet course, I should handle this now! RIGHT, watcher???"
    What eva..

nTedqsM.png
    Don: "So you are Malcolm's girlfriend? Right?"
    Melody:" Yes, sir, and.."
    Don: "And you can act with a lady as your co star?"
    Melody: "Yes..and.."
    Don: "I am thinking here!!! Okay, Let's try!"
    Melody: "Oka..."
    Don: "GO!!!"

KTFly81.png
    Melody: "Come on, you belong to prison, you did enough bad!"
    Alien: "I refuse! I will fight!"
    5TRW6dI.png
    Melody: "Right then!"
    TSvcLuf.png
    Melody: "And this is how it is done!"
    TivboCP.png
    JTfDq0V.png
    kwl5dzR.png
    Melody: "And you better stay there!"
    Alien:"They are coming to get me, detective Connors! You will be sorry!"

AYroc4k.png
    Melody: "We did it , partner! Let's get to bar to celebrate!
    Judith:"Yes, my dear! We did it! and indeed, we need some drinks!"
    06kvT1P.png
    Melody. "Let's celebrate!!"
    Judith: "Yes!"

nAykaqT.png
    Melody: "You know, partner, I may want to thank you more.."
    Judith: "Oh... "
    *giggling*

l0xlo1o.png
    More indeed..
    ZF1eSbh.png
    And NOW Bob was filming!
    Geoffrey watching him like a hawk.
    whWH7JC.png
    COME ON!!! You are DON LOTHARIO of all!! You do not even look?????

wWllkbH.png
    Don: "Mhh, I think it went okay.. you both could of done better, and not waste my time..."

TBmUMMj.png
    Bob: "I saw you how you liked to kiss her! You are my soulmate, my forever love! Do not kiss anyone else but me again!!"
    Melody: "UGH, I need to get rid of him.."

Okay, LVL 8 at actor career now, next gig is at Friday and she did get nominated ! :smiley:

@AlwaysAsking tagging you as you might like this :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top