Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Totally Random Comments and Questions

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Shouldn't sims' favourite drink be their default?
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Shouldn't sims' favourite drink be their default?
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    Okay a lot of things in this game I think are funny and the little quirks are funny and make me chuckle but there are some things I don't find funny at all, one of those things being when I'm trying to get my Sims to do selfies so they can have pictures of themselves and their family in their house, and a gnome randomly photobombs the photo. I personally don't think that's funny at all. It's annoying and it's interferes with what I'm trying to do.
  • MineBloxKyMineBloxKy Posts: 20 Member
    A few days ago, my nanny never came.
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    The rock climbing wall, dangerous challenge did not DEFEAT me! It may have taken my sim being burnt to a crisp at least fifty times and developing the adrenaline junkie lifestyle but she eventually did it. Despite having summited mount Komobri with gold like a sim week before. Stupid dangerous rock climbing wall challenge.
  • MineBloxKyMineBloxKy Posts: 20 Member
    > @Fairy_Happy said:
    > Okay a lot of things in this game I think are funny and the little quirks are funny and make me chuckle but there are some things I don't find funny at all, one of those things being when I'm trying to get my Sims to do selfies so they can have pictures of themselves and their family in their house, and a gnome randomly photobombs the photo. I personally don't think that's funny at all. It's annoying and it's interferes with what I'm trying to do.

Gnomes are kind of a joke in Sims 4
  • Plumb0b_ClairePlumb0b_Claire Posts: 63 Member
    Is there a Yeti in Mt. Komorebi and a Bigfoot in Granite Falls?

If not what a wasted opportunity. :(
    Here's my response to what I think will add depth to the basegame in the Sims 411 - Forum Feedback!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959481#Comment_17959481
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited August 2021
    Why do sims never put their leftovers in the microwave first before eating them?
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Are the placement of stars in the night sky random, or do they use the same skybox in all worlds? If the latter, does placement vary depending on presumed latitude? Are there any established Sims constellations? Just random wonderings.
  • MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 48 Member
    I'm trying the 7 toddler challenge with all the lot traits possible (except for a few I don't have because I don't have the packs, and I added the stray cats and dogs traits for more chaos). My parent just set the potatoes on fire, and while they were burning a volcano erupted. The toddlers were running around crying and the stray cats were meowing at the top of their lungs. Most chaotic thing to ever happen in my game :D
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I'm trying the 7 toddler challenge with all the lot traits possible (except for a few I don't have because I don't have the packs, and I added the stray cats and dogs traits for more chaos). My parent just set the potatoes on fire, and while they were burning a volcano erupted. The toddlers were running around crying and the stray cats were meowing at the top of their lungs. Most chaotic thing to ever happen in my game :D

😱 Sounds chaotic. 😄
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Hats off @MageKnightEmolga . The most I could handle was the Raj Rasoya Has 3 Toddlers Challenge*, and that I only managed because he could afford a maid and a nanny.

*Not a real challenge. Just what happened in my game because he adopted 3 girls one after the other and then Geeta died.
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    One of my saves has six toddlers, and it's actually going really well. Turns out that the Grim Reaper is the world's best babysitter.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    I'm amazed that I haven't encountered the Grim Reaper in one of my saves. A part of me wants to have a Sim do something incredibly reckless, so Grim has a reason to appear on the scene. I understand Grim will often stick around the house doing various things before leaving for another errand.

I have discovered that, despite his bulk and the restrictive nature of his traditional attire, Father Winter has some mad skills with a soccer ball. He'll also get his flirt on, even if your Sim's spouse is sitting five feet away.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Okay, where's the logic in this...sim turns on tv then turns it off. Sim turns on the stereo and walks away or worse, then turns on the tv at the same time. So if a sim can turn OFF a tv, why can't they turn OFF a stereo??

Good thing I have LittleMsSam's mod that turns off sims' stereos when they leave the room...one of the best mods I have! :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    UuP6BRD.png
    If you place bond decorations with moo in very shallow water in beach, they look great :)
    Some pretty fearless swans :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • JustKeepSimming2JustKeepSimming2 Posts: 31 Member
    I have a sim that breaks everything that he uses. I think that it might be a glitch but everytime he is using something breakable BAM! It breaks! None of my other sims have this glitch or really break anything.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I have a sim that breaks everything that he uses. I think that it might be a glitch but everytime he is using something breakable BAM! It breaks! None of my other sims have this glitch or really break anything.

Does he have the clumsy trait? I think that's supposed to break things more often, but probably not ALL the time.

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I made a sim with the erratic trait for the first time and I found him alone in a room "talking with friends". I really didn't know what I was expecting, but that surprised me. 😅
    How do I achieve this effect with counters? Can you tell I don't build much? :p

uKmeAZt.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Just do the BB.MoveObjects & the counter should work.
  • Strangerville_HeroStrangerville_Hero Posts: 18 Member
    When are cars going to be introduced into the TS4?
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Just do the BB.MoveObjects & the counter should work.

It's not working for me.

TJaDbs3.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Has anyone else found that items are no longer being replaced when placing builds from the gallery with packs you don't have? I've downloaded some builds recently where there'll be a whole bedroom but I don't have the bed or dressers, or a window so it'll just be empty, it used to place a bad base game item there instead but now it doesn't place anything
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited August 2021
    @simgirl1010 ,
    Textin pic is in Finnish, but still can see the point :)

Tick auto-counters off.
    Select the counter and there should be that settings icon and all versions of said counter available :) No need of MOO.
    ETLcT66.jpg

ETA: in case that is what you mean :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top