Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Karababy52 HAHA even in the afternoon, I'm posting at the same time as you, this really is uncanny :D

Actual comments will come a bit later if I have time between studying for my tests tomorrow :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    @SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you :) Sulani IS my favorite world :) And best place for Melody to catch up with most of the unfinished aspirations, as the Sulani one is so easy :) And yes, haha, Malcolm did choose the kids channel on his own :D

@permanentrose ,
    -- Great pic with the two bats :) Haha Jules, give Ruby a break, again, remember your own teenhood! :p And anyway they were just kissing, woohoo would be another matter :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Yes Mona is very much leading the other two, and other two are following her .. or those pets :D Haha , don't worry, this month is over before you know and Josh is (hopefully) back :smiley:
    Oh I do now remember the sunblock, haha because my sims like to burn a lot :D I still remember Wolfgang at my ISBI/Asylum grouphouse, he looked like a lobster :p
    Oh, nice that Essa still can use some of the spellcaster things :) I had no idea as I never played spellcasters before this :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Another mini update, I so hope I can get to the point soon :D

Mx8

August, day 5

fSFdGpG.png
    The one with very little if nothing at all .

cK534Vo.png
    fSFdGpG.png
    Okay,, I "cheat".. not really, but my own rules.. but she only bought ONE coconut, to eat it, for aspiration :D all other stuff she needs to find.

vjts5ln.png
    Melody: "And how am I supposed to eat this? It breaks my teeth!!"
    Not in sims world, honey.. not in sims world.. just bite and done!

JUvdolk.png
    leZhmTn.png
    Melody: "But for what are all these silly balloons??"
    Oh, those.. yeah.. means some kind of festival or happening is gathering.. family time stuff in this case...

eu7fdQB.png
    cuerubW.png
    Too bad that nothing to toddlers to do (for now, I need to use TOOL to get some toddler stuff in there) So, she went for fishing!

@Ellupelluellu
    Melody is doing great in Sulani! The vending machine is for sure the best way to get a coconut, and I do love that with TOOL you can edit those spots that usually aren't editable. I'm excited to play Sulani and get the island conservation stage to change, I've never really tried that feature before.

I know, Jules needs to be more chill about Ruby having a BF lol. She'll come around soon I'm sure ;)

@Karababy52
    Oh wow, Essa really got a big makeover! I love it! She looked good as a red head during her movie star days so that was a fun choice to go with. All her outfits look great too. It actually inspired me to go give Jules some vampire appropriate outfits in all the categories too haha. Nik is jumping right in with training! Too funny how he accidentally mesmerized himself :D Oh nice, you started a little garden too! I need to have Jules harvest the vampire plants at some point to add to her garden. I love the dark meditation animation too! Always so cool.

I definitely want to try to do all three aspirations too. They aren't super hard (at least the two I've done) but there's that long wait time with them having to survive for a certain number of days which is where I think I might not be able to finish by the end of the month, since I'm really only getting about one sim day in per play session these days. We shall see though. I am determined to try :)

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    August 4 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 27 - Thursday

final-shot-of-their-house-and-northn-lights-in-port-promise.png
    Work and school for everyone. Wolfgang works from home, and hires a Nanny to look after the wild toddlers who are now running amuck in the house. They only have a few days left in Evergreen Harbor, and Wolfgang wanted to try something new. So, he quit his job as a Master Inventor and joined the Freelancer career as a Maker.

wolfgang-becomes-a-maker.png

But before he did anything else, Wolfgang, of course, went dumpster diving.

might-be-the-last-time-we-see-wolf-dumpster-diving.png

When he returned, Ken was up and working on his homework. Apparently, neither Ren nor Ken had done it last night. Ooops! So, being the great (and stinky) Dad that he is, Wolfgang took a moment to help Ken get that homework done before they headed off to school. Yes! Finished. Now, Wolfgang...go take a shower. Please!

thurs-am-helops-his-son-with-homework-no-matter-what-dad-of-the-year.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With everyone gone, and Wolfgang all fresh and clean from his shower, he took a moment to choose his first gig for the Freelance Maker career. He signs up with an agency called SIMply Crafted.
    simply-crafted-agency.png

They had lots of choices from juice fizzing, to candle making to fabrication. Wolfgang thought he would try making some candles. He chatted with the client on the computer and she wanted three cylindrical candles. Oh, Wolfgang liked this gig because he didn't have to make those dipped candles, where he burned himself all the time.

a-cylindrical-candle-i-can-do-that.png

And Wolfgang starts his first candle...

crafting-first-candle-for-gig-wolf-thurs.png

But the day just wouldn't be complete without Wolfgang getting a phone call from the school about...you guessed it...Ren.
    inappropriate-picture-ren.png

Wolfgang listens and wonders why there is a teacher in the classroom sometimes. Wolfgang suggests that the teacher handle it.

wolfgang-gave-riki-applesauce.png

Riki is the first one up and Wolfgang gives him some applesauce and a sippy cup of milk. Riki seems very happy with this choice.

working-on-candle-gig-thurs-wolf.png

When Riki is finished, Wolfgang continues working on his candle project.

thurs-kyra-is-having-a-temper-tantrum.png

Wolfgang is interrupted by Kyra having a temper tantrum. Not sure about what. Maybe she is hungry. But when Wolfgang asks her if she's hungry, Kyra screams louder. Oh gee!

little-kyra-we-cant-always-get-timgs-sometimes.png

Wolfgang asks her not to have a temper tantrum, and then gives her a hug. Poor little misunderstood Kyra,

we-haver-a-wandered-hana.png

And meanwhile, Hana is now up and wanders outside. At least she is in a good mood.

Wolfgang gets back to his candle making gig. Gee, even with the nanny there, doing this gig could take all day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's now lunchtime, and the Nanny has given them some sandwiches to eat. They all wanted grilled cheese, but for some reason, only Hana got a grilled cheese sandwich, and Riki and Kyra got peanut butter and jelly. Kyra is playing with her food and dumping it all over the place. I think Kyra is trying to tell the Nanny what she thinks about this peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Oh gosh! Don't have another temper tantrum now Kyra.

sandwich-times-triplets.png

Riki is rather oblivious to his sister Kyra's antics, and is very intent on eating his sandwich. Riki really likes his food and seems to be happy with any type of food he is given. And Hana is just brightly chewing on her grilled cheese sandwich wondering what is up with Kyra...again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    impress-the-boss-side-project.png

Sakura has an opportunity at work and wants to impress the boss.
    side-project-performance-gain-large.png

She takes on a side project and gets a huge performance gain. Could this mean another raise?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And it's pretty much the end of the day when Wolfgang finishes the three cylindrical candles for his first gig. Finally! And the client is thrilled with Wolfgang's a candle in the wind work and he earns $400 simoleons. But, really, it's not about the simoleons. It's about crafting. Making sims happy with handmade, recycled goods. Right?
    first-gig-done-thurs-wolf.png

And almost as soon as Wolfgang is finished his gig, Ren and Ken arrive home from school.

thurs-back-home-from-school.png

After school, Ren asks if he can invite a friend over, named Kaci. Of course he can.
    kaci-sure-ren-invites-after-schol.png

While he is waiting for her, Ren makes some drawings in his room.

ren-is-upstairs-makign-spring-crafts.png

And Congratulations! Ren has achieved the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration.
    sunday-ren-completes-creative-asp.png

Ken meets Kaci at the gate, and they have quite a conversation going. In fact, Kaci and Ken spend much of their time together. Ken talks alot about the grubs in the garden, and Kaci isn't quite sure what to make of Ken, but she likes his shirt because it is green. And green is her favorite color. They certainly are getting along quite well.

kaci-and-ken.png

Ken even invites Kaci to join the Family Club, and she says she would love to join.

oh-my-kaci-likes-ken-and-ren-likes-kaci.png

Ren finally comes over and chats with Kaci, whom he invited over. I think Kaci might have a crush on Ken, but Ken is oblivious to it with his head buried in a homework book. And Ren....oh Ren...he might have a bit of a crush on Kaci.

In fact, by the end of the night, Ken and Kaci are good friends, and Ren and Kaci are only Acquaintances. Ken also finds out that Kaci has the Squeamish Trait. Ken, the toddler and child who was always in the garden, is good friends with Kaci, who has the Squeamish Trait. This is definitely an "opposites attract" scenario. It's so cute. [Note: Kaci Montgomery lives in Willow Creek and is the sister of Derrick Montgomery, who are game-generated townies. Derrick was in drama class with Sakura as a teen, and also someone who Sakura had to "kiss" during her Quest for Prince Oberon's hand in marriage. Of course, Sakura doesn't remember anything about Prince Oberon or the Quest.]

sakura-off-to-work-thurs.png

Sakura then comes home from work, and she gets another promotion! Yes! She is now a Municipal Engineer.
    munuicipal-engineer-promo-thurs.png
    munuicipal-engineer-details-sakura.png

But it seems that Sakura is a bit obsessed with work because as soon as she gets home, she designs an eco-concept and then heads off to present it to someone.

presenting-her-concept-dont-go.png
    solid-design-plan.png
    concept-impriovement.png

Sakura is still in her work clothes and modifies her eco-concept. Wolfgang is getting a bit worried about her. This job is taking a lot of her time and tomorrow, with her promotion, she starts work at 6am.

modify-concept.png

And perhaps Wolfgang has a right to be worried, because Sakura has now unlocked the workaholic lifestyle. Oh gee! You see what happens when all she is concerned about is getting the next promotion and reaching the top of her career so she can get that aspiration done. Her home life is suffering. She is just so busy now with work work, work, that she doesn't even have time to spend with Wolfgang or the kids.
    sakura-has-working-way-too-much-on-her-job-lifestayle-workaholic-unlocked.png

Sakura says she is going upstairs to change and then she doesn't come down. The Nanny is still there and Wolfgang heads up to change as well and talk with Sakura.

sitting-on-her-balcony-on-her-fabricated-couch.png

Wolfgang finds her sitting on the fabricated couch reading a work-related book. Wolfgang goes over and she stands up and he gives her an autonomous kiss on the cheek.

sakura-my-love-is-everything-ok.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, Congratulations on your promotion. You have been working really hard this week. Do you think that maybe you are working too hard? You look tense...maybe a massage would help..."

sakura-i-know-you-have-been-working-hard-maybe-too-hard.png

Sakura looked at Wolfgang, "Thank you, that would help. But, no, nothing is wrong. I just want to finish this job. I have one more concept I am pushing through tomorrow with my boss and I am really hoping for that final promotion."

Wolfgang:"Are you sure that is all? I hate to say this, but you've become a bit of a workaholic, Sakura. This job is starting to consume you. I'm just concerned about you. You know, I just want you to be happy..."

auronomously-tickles-wolfgang.png

Sakura suddenly started tickling Wolfgang autonomously, "Oh Wolfgang, I am happy...especially when I found that ticklish spot on you..."

im-fine-really-i-am-just-trying-to-finish-this-job-here.png

Wolfgang laughing, "Ok...ok...I believe you...enough...oh my ribs...you know my ticklish spots too well..."

because-i-dont-want-to-lose-that-beautiful-woman-i-know-to-a-job.png

Sakura: "I guess I have been working really hard lately because I was hoping to try something new when we moved to Sulani. That was all..."

Wolfgang smiled at her, "Okay, now that sounds like a good plan..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

this-nanny-is-terrific.png

Downstairs the Nanny had heard about Sakura's promotion, and made a wonderful dinner for everyone. Garlic noodles and for dessert chocolate mousse cake.

dont-let-kyra-have-those-chocolate-desserts.png

Oh gosh! Don't let Kyra get those chocolate desserts!

too-late-sugar-high-for-sure.png

Oh gee! Too late...well...it will be a sugar high tonight again.

working-on-social-butterfly-asp-ken-thurs.png

Ken then heads towards two adults and starts chatting with them.

Ken: "Sul Sul! I need to make two adult friends for this aspiration I am working on, and so I have to talk to strangers. Yes, even though we had a police officer come into our class and tell us to "never ever ever ever ever ever...never talk to strangers"* here I am talking to you. Strangers. But I guess if we become friends, we won't be strangers anymore, right? So, do you wanna be my friend? I like the outdoors and grubs and drawing...and I play the violin...well, just started to really, but I can play some...and my Nanny said I was really good...and I go to school. Why are you wearing that funny hat? Are you wearing a wig under that hat? Does your hair get all messed up from wearing a hat all the time? Did it hurt to get that nosering put in? Are you ever afraid you're going to lose it when you sneeze? Is that a ponytail in your hair? Do you wear it all the time, or do you take it out at night when you sleep? My sister has ponytails. My hair isn't long enough to wear a ponytail. Do you live around here? I heard there are apartments in Conifer Station. My friend Harmony lives there...not in an apartment...in Conifer Station...she used to be my babysitter, but now she's my friend...do you live in an apartment?..."

I think these two sims just became friends with Ken so they wouldn't have to listen to him talk anymore. But whatever it was, Ken completes the Social Butterfly Aspiration. Yes! [Note: For some reason, his friendship with his parents and his nanny don't count as being friends with 2 adults.]
    ken-social-butterfly-thurs.png

And so ends the day and the Nanny is still here. That guy is amazing...cleaning up those messes. Wait! Who made those messes? Oh gee! And no-one saw them do it...sneaky...sneaky...

this-guy-is-more-than-a-nanny-hes-super-nanny.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

"never ever ever ever ever ever do is...never talk to strangers" a line said by Phoebe O'Hara in Kindergarten Cop, 1990,
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 5: "When the student is ready, the Master appears!"

AigFjrG.png

Notes
    mkovHFz.png
    Essa repaired the computer and Nik successfully ordered a few plasma packs for her. He advised to use them sparingly since they were expensive. She thanked him for his help and he went home again. For how long was anyone's guess. Essa continued working out for awhile and then read a couple vampire encyclopedias until the sun went down.

She'd seen the mail carrier deliver something that morning, so she went outside to collect it. It amazed her how the citizens of StrangerVille always seemed to find her. Someone sent a chocolate cupcake, which surprisingly wasn't spoiled. But to her new senses, it smelled disgusting, she threw it away and went for a walk around the neighborhood.

Essa introduced herself to a handsome young man by the name of Caleb Vatore, who offered to train her once he found out she was only a Prime level vampire. Apparently he was a Master, just one step below a Grand Master. She was eager to try sparring, and asked Caleb if he'd agree to a match. He did.
    (Oh yeahhhh!)

CYJNSCk.png
    Essa tried to look as fierce and powerful as she could to intimidate him.

tP7BGHc.png
    Without warning Caleb pounced and tackled her while she floated there watching him.
    "Heyyyy! I wasn't ready!"
    "I know, and took advantage of it. Always be ready for an attack!"

sRhyCR8.png
    Essa fought hard after that, intently focused on Caleb, watching for any opening to get the upper hand.

LGPVoOD.png
    Look at her face, she's determined to win!

HknH9bw.png
    It was not to be though, Caleb was a much more seasoned vampire. He defeated her within minutes, lifting her by the throat to toss unceremoniously to the ground.

jumIO1O.png
    She landed on her knees and hung her head, disappointed in herself. She was a lot stronger from strength training so much, but it wasn't enough.

LXp4XfX.png
    Caleb was a gentleman and offered his hand to help her stand.
    "Are you alright?"
    "Yes, amazingly. Though I should be sore and bruised."
    "You're a vampire, we heal almost instantly."

QtJtT1l.png
    "It was a good match, you're a strong fighter. Keep working out, practicing and you'll soon be sparring like a Master."
    "I will, thanks for the lesson."
    "You're welcome! Stop by anytime and I'll be happy to give you more training. My sister, Lilith, and I live in that house over there." Caleb said pointing to a very nice Victorian at the neck of the road into the community.
    "I have to go now though, see you later Essa, it was fun. Good luck with your training."
    "Thank--"

pnBKkD7.png
    --you!"
    (Whoa! He's fast, that is so cool!)

CgkdpZ7.png
    (Oh yeah, I'll be contacting you again Handsome. I need to learn how to do that!)
    Essa went home and changed into her leathers and boots. She felt more like a bad butt wearing them, instead of gym clothes. She went back outside to find someone to train her or spar. Sparring was such a rush, she couldn't wait to do it again.

D4NZtLi.png
    She stood by the only bridge everyone seemed to use that lead in and out of the community, and waited. She heard the screech of bats and a *poof* behind her. Nik was out and about again, and he had someone else with him.

It was Count Vladislaus Straud IV, their illustrious leader. She'd learned from the encyclopedias that he was the last remaining vampire from the original town founders. He owned the mansion on the hill that overlooked the entire community. Vlad didn't stick around for long, disappearing in a black mist. But Nik approached her with a smile.

ZN3fFw1.png
    She asked him to spar with her and immediately put on a fierce game face, floating above the ground to watch what he would do. She would not let Nik surprise her the same as Caleb had.

LWSXTgy.png
    "Well now, this is a pleasant surprise. At least for me, but it won't be for YOU!" Nik said and attacked with a war cry!

77izgRS.png
    He flew high above her head snarling and growling, daring her to try him. Essa wondered if she should even try to defeat such a vampire as he. He looked magnificent and extremely powerful. Which, of course, he was!

z56u5ZZ.png
    Essa wouldn't back down though. She might not win, probably wouldn't, but at least she'd learn something from sparring with a Grand Master Vampire! When Nik attacked, she was ready and tackled him, growling and clawing at his back for purchase so he couldn't get away.

sZKcq2d.png
    He tried slipping from her grasp and almost succeeded, but Essa kept a tight grip and yanked him back down.

bSgVPXf.png
    Nik was stronger than she expected, finally breaking her hold to soar high above. He arrowed straight back down to fight again, landing a blow to her stomach. She was winded only for a moment before continuing to fight using the skills she'd learned thus far.

laKvEbT.png
    "Give up my dear, you can not win, I will defeat you with my power!"
    "NEVER!" Essa screamed and attacked him again.

EhxGApt.png
    I could not believe my eyes when Essa won, grabbing Nik and lifting him skyward. He stared in surprise at her with wide open eyes and mouth.
    "Victory is mine!"

UGRVq15.png
    In her glory for the moment, Essa flung Nik to the ground. She was sorry for it almost immediately.
    "Oh no, oh Nik, are you okay!? I'm sorry, are you hurt?"
    "Nothing injured except my pride dear Essa."

EVMw6UF.png
    "Here, take my hand."
    "Thank you, it warms my heart you have willingly given such compassion, as one should after such a fight."

PoQjH6m.png
    "You are a very talented sparring partner my dear. Your strength has grown. You should be proud of yourself."
    "Thanks, I am. I'm so energized right now. I feel like I could run a marathon! GAH!" Essa said as she bounced on her feet and began to run in place.
    "Perhaps you should!" Nik said with a smile. "I'm amazed at your skills. You're a natural. It's the only reason I can surmise you were able to defeat me. Unless you know of a secret I myself have not yet discovered during my decades of sparring?"

X4JB0Kk.png
    "Well, it's really not a secret, probably just got lucky. But, I do have one big advantage."
    "Oh? Pray tell, what would that be?"
    "I have an amazing teacher. He's also my very good friend. I'd say that's a recipe for success. Wouldn't you agree?"
    "Indeed I would."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my August 5th post above, finally! I had this all ready to post awhile ago, but accidentally lost it and had to type it up again. o.O That's what I get for having so many tabs open I guess; Imgur, this forum and Google to search for a quote. Ah well... unfortunately, comments will have to wait until later as a result. I apologize for that. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    Update 215 - Morning Conversations

ChlUonB.jpg
    First of all, I decided to give Ruby and Rowan each a makeover for the month, even though they aren't vampires themselves, just thought it would be fun :)

Ruby has some Wednesday Addams vibes going on.
    Fvto6ku.png?1

And Rowan just looks so cute in his little suit.
    IMnoEpW.png?1

Jules was feeling pretty depleted by the time she and Lydia finished chatting, so Lydia led her down to the basement where they kept the coffins, which offered a more restful night sleep for their kind rather than sleeping in a regular bed, so Jules skeptically gave it a go.
    ceQG9zN.jpg
    uzJkTLa.jpg

Vlad was very much in need of snack in the early hours of the morning, and who should walk by but no other than Jules' old co-worker, Tony.
    kVKvc21.jpg

Poor Tony was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    nrr7cSj.jpg
    AV5ekzH.jpg

Vlad seems quite pleased with himself...
    wF1ofJ4.jpg

After that, Vlad went to play the pipe organ, and Rowan was fascinated.
    SZSzAdd.jpg

"I could teach you," Vlad offered, fondly remembering his time spent with Lydia as a small child, doing the very same thing.
    kzScRMa.jpg

(Vlad can't actually mentor him just yet, since I think Rowan needs to max the creativity skill and actually start gaining the pipe organ skill before he can be officially mentored.)

Meanwhile, Jules woke up feeling refreshed and level-headed, and decided to take a walk with Ruby and have a proper chat with her.

And so they talked for a while, and both were feeling better about being open with one another in regards to Ruby's love life going forward. Jules was slowly starting to accept that her daughter was growing up.
    nAZ5QqB.jpg

But as the sun crept higher over the horizon, Jules' skin began to burn sharply.
    M3se8Ei.jpg

Much better :)
    FL0qs7B.jpg

"Come on, it's almost time for you to head to school," Jules told her, knowing the umbrella would only stave off the rays of the sun for so long. "I'll walk back toward the house with you."
    4CbmmcZ.png
    edited August 2021
    @Ellupelluellu
    She's their big sister! But yes, perhaps they're actually going after the pets. :) I know, it will go fast, but I'm sure slow at the same time out of missing him. Essa has a lot of time to do stuff inside, so she's now hung photos of Josh and the two of them together around the house. Not the same as having him actually there, but it'll somewhat help. :) Aww poor Wolfgang, the perils of doing an Asylum challenge in Sulani I guess. ;) I had no idea about the Spellcaster thing either since I've never had one that was given the Rites of Dissolution before. Pretty cool though. :)

Sometimes my Sims buy a coconut from the machine too, if they're in a hurry to complete the aspiration. I had to laugh at her comment about breaking her teeth. :D Man, I love those shots of her fishing. Sulani is such a gorgeous world, it's my favorite! <3 TOOL Mod! Gah! I need to get that. I keep forgetting about it. Thanks for the reminder! :)

@permanentrose
    Yes she did! Oh, you're right! She did have that shade in a Dystopian acting gig, the mohawk! Hmm, maybe I should've given her that hairstyle too. hehe But I love that CC hairstyle, one of my favorites. Oh awesome! Glad I inspired you to do the same. :) I love Nik! He makes me smile whenever I see him. Yeah, Essa won't bite Sims until she needs to turn some for the aspiration. She'll be a good vampire so needs a steady source of plasma.

She also has an aquarium now to buy fish to make plasma packs. Not free as with actually fishing for them, but it's Winter and she can't fish, so it's a temporary solution. Plus, the Angelfish she caught in Glimmerbrook needed some friends and more room. Probably felt lonely and confined in that fishbowl. hehe

I'm hopping around with all three aspirations this month and yeah, it looks possible to do all of them pretty easily. I plan to have Essa hibernate for the 'live for 20 days' milestone. Can just speed 3 through the days that way since she lives alone. ;)

Love the makeovers you gave Ruby and Rowan, great idea emulating The Adams Family outfits for them! Oh man, poor Tony, he just can't get away from bad things happening to him because of Jules. :D Vlad seems to really like Rowan eh? Cute he offered to teach him to play the Pipe Organ. Nice area Jules took Ruby for their chat. Maybe should've waited until after sundown though. Opps! o.O

@SoulGal7
    Funny shot of a stinky Wolfgang helping Ren with is homework. Such dedication! Dad of the year right there, yep! ;) Kyra is so dang cute stomping her little foot! Those temper tantrums crack me up! :D Aww, hug from Daddy! One of my absolute favorite animations in the game. :) Congrats to Ren for finishing his aspiration! Congrats to Sakura for her promotion to Municipal Engineer! Bummer about the Workaholic Lifestyle. I turned those off at the beginning of the challenge. Sweet of Wolfgang to be so concerned about her. Love that tickle animation! hehe Ken is quite the chatterbox eh? Congrats to Ken for finishing his aspiration as well.
    August - Day 6: "Queen of the Vampires!"

eTdV7dM.png

Notes
    GwYklVs.png
    "You are no match for my power, peasant!"

sxs2yWh.png
    "Bow before me, worm! I am Queen of the Vampires!"

huwjjB6.png
    "How dare you claim such a title!? No one deserves it more than I do!"

jYHGS7M.png
    "You deserve NOTHING! You're just a little bug to be ground into dust under my heel!"

jkmIQE7.png
    "You're a liar, a cheat and a thief! You're pathetic. You can't get a man to love you, so you steal them from others and MAKE them love you with your power! It's fake! They don't love you, they love ME because..."

ETg8nnA.png
    "I'm Queen of the Vampires!"

1ULXYi0.png
    "GRRRRR! No, no, NO! I'm powerful and pretty, everybody loves me! They do, they do, they do!"
    "Oh Wow, look at that! Tsk, tsk, tsk. You poor pathetic creature. What's wrong with your fangs?"

vs95G48.png
    "Wha...What?! What are you talking about?"
    "Aww, they're so tiny! I could just pluck them out with two fingers. Poor itty bitty wittle stubby fangs. How do you even eat with those things?"

bNqeJgG.png
    "HAHAHAHAHA!"
    "Why are you being so mean to me? I don't even know you."

YYW6zxT.png
    "Just who do you think you are?"
    "I'm your worst nightmare, the one who will end you, I am..."

CJBn4ZK.png
    "Queen of the Vampires!"
    "Come on Kat, get a clue already!"

RbjOrk3.png
    "NO, you're not, you're not, you're not! I AM! I'm the most powerful and most beautiful vampire in the world!"

G3cxkxo.png
    "You're weak, weak and ugly! You're so ugly you make me sick just looking at you. You should put a bag over your head for everyone's health! Oh hey, you know what? That's actually a great idea!"

lFiBllV.png
    "Oh yeah, much better!"
    "This is so humiliating."

cbvXTdI.png
    "I think this calls for a selfie, don't you?"

ZLlqJPD.png
    "Smile for the camera Kat! Oh wait, that's right, you can't! Because you've got a bag over your head! It's okay though, don't worry. Nobody wants to see your smile anyway."

KGZPlI8.png
    "MUWAHAHAHA!" *Hisssssss* "Maybe you'll think twice next time before you mess with me and what's mine. You'll never defeat me because I'm..."

YvnQO7t.png
    "Queen of the Vampires!"
    "Seriously! It's true, don't make me say it again, m'kay?"

z2k33qe.png
    *snerk*

Essa woke up with a jolt. She must've dozed off while reading the last Vampire Encyclopedia in the set. It had been a long day of more renovations to the house. She finally had curtains and new wallpaper in the living room and bedroom upstairs, new tiling on the walls and floor in the bathroom too. The kitchen hadn't been touched and she probably wouldn't do anything with it. Why would she? She wouldn't be using it now so there was no point.

The best thing of all though was after the contractors left, Essa placed portraits of Josh and the two of them together throughout the house. It wasn't the same as having him there in person. But at least she would see him every day.

1KIIcTM.png
    Essa looked at a small photo of Josh resting on the coffee table and thought about her dream. If only it were true, she could get him back very easily.

eRzNDFG.png
    But she wasn't Queen of the Vampires, not even close. She was just a novice vampire. However, she was getting stronger and more powerful every day. Looking down at the page she'd been reading, Essa realized it was a passage about Vampiric Duels which had inspired her dream. It was very real and very intense. Not a friendly spar between friends, but a knock down, drag out fight, a grudge match between enemies that could result in death.

Q33e4Wn.png
    What if the only way to release Josh from Kat's evil web of forced desire was to kill her as Nik hinted might happen? She told Nik she'd do anything to get Josh back. But, could she really kill someone? She'd killed Lander's Son. But that was only to survive. Her life was in danger. Was Josh's life in danger? She thought so.

(Kat's evil and dangerous. She could get bored with him and kill him without a second thought. He's just a toy to her. She doesn't love him. Not really. She doesn't know what real love is!)
    (If I find out she's hurt him at all, I'll end her without hesitation if I can...or die trying!)

Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    August 5 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 28 - Friday

beautiful-port-primise.png
    The day started off in the rain as Sakura headed off to work before anyone else was up. She had thought about what Wolfgang had said last night, about her becoming a workaholic, and as much as she hated to admit it, as of late, that is exactly what had happened. She had become so passionate about changing Port Promise into an eco-friendly community that she kept taking on more and more projects. And with each new project, she seemed to get a raise and a promotion.

offr-to-work-in-the-rain-fri-sakura.png

She had worked really hard, and even though she had applied for the transfer to a company branch in Sulani to continue the work there, she was getting burned-out. So, last night she had done several eco-concept designs and presented one to a local resident, and submitted them all. She was giving it her best shot and she hoped that today she would get that last promotion she needed to be at the top of her career. If it didn't happen...she would then have to continue the work in Sulani. But even with the rain, Sakura was hopeful that today was the day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

raining-fri-ken-happy-ren-scared-of-thunderstorms.png

Wolfgang hired the Nanny again and saw the dark skies and rain outside. The house was nearly all packed up and it was a good day to continue with the rest of the packing. This would be their last night in Evergreen Harbor. Tomorrow they would be heading to Windenburg for Lucas' birthday, and then the following day, they would head off to Sulani. Wolfgang's new job started on Monday, so they would have a day together before he started. It would give them a chance to get the house in order and hopefully have some time to just relax.

simlicy-photo-credit-sulani-build.png

Even though Sakura had been busy with her career, she had found them a gorgeous beach house rental, right on the water. In fact, it was on a small island, close to his job, which was in Mua Pel'am. Access to their beach house would be by boat, and Sakura had planned on planting a garden so they would be self-sufficient. From the photos he had seen, it looked like paradise. He couldn't wait.

bed-for-child-back-in-the-day.png

Wolfgang really did hope that Sakura got that last promotion today, because then she could quit her job. Maybe she'd even like to try the Freelancer Maker career for awhile. Wolfgang knew that she would be much better at it than he was, as she was so creative. He was just killing a bit of time trying something new. And speaking about the Freelancer career, it was time for Wolfgang to choose another gig.

working-in-the-rain-fri-wolf-gig.png

gig-number-2-friu-wolf.png

And even in the rain, he could fabricate, thanks to the trellis that Sakura had constructed. This client had wanted a single bed fabricated. Wolfgang thought this would be an easy task, since he had fabricated several beds already. He chose a nice amber dye and commenced the work.
    wolf-2nd-gig-complete.png

And this time, Wolfgang completes the gig in no time at all. Maybe that was a good thing because he hears little Hana crying.

hana-nightmare-fri.png

Hana: "Dada..;ig 'oom (big boom)..'kared...(scared)..."

Poor Hana woke up and is scared from the thunderstorm.

my-dear-sweet-hana-its-alriught-fri.png

Wolfgang gives her a hug and tries to comfort her as best he could.

i-guess-hana-told-him-wolf-wanted-to-change-her-diaper.png

None of the other toddlers are up, so he takes Hana outside with him. Ewww...but she really needs her diaper changed. Oh my gosh! Hana!

hana-that-was-vengeffdul.png

Wolfgang: "Oh Hana...that is one stinky diaper...oh my gosh! I can't remember diapers smelling this bad..." he says trying to hold his nose while he changes Hana's diaper. That was just vengeful! Ewww...
    wolf-training-hana-fri-pottty.png

With the diaper changed, Wolfgang figures this is the perfect time to start Hana on potty training.

kyra-is-the-new-wanderer.png

While Wolfgang is training Hana on the potty, Kyra is up and is wandering around. Thank goodness for those gates, because she seems to be the new wanderer.

riki-play8ing-dolls.png

Riki is dressed and very content playing dolls in his room. [Note: Riki has the Inquisitive Trait, but I think he has a secret Angelic Trait, because he is always so well-behaved and in a good mood.]

And Wolfgang gets a call from Ren at school. Oh my! Ren works so hard on his homework all the time. Why would he think he wasn't smart enough?
    ren-not-smart-enough.png

Wolfgang advises Ren to take a break, and focus on a different topic.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

fri-thunderstorm-ren-and-ken-scared.png

And the afternoon flies by, and soon everyone comes home in the middle of a thunderstorm. Ren and Ken run into the house scared.
    promotion-friday-sakura-city-master-planned.png

Sakura has some great news and has indeed been promoted to the top of her career to City Master Planner. She did it!
    sakura-reward-trait-from-top-of-career-level-fri.png

And Sakura is now the Champion of the People (new trait). Congratulations!
    sakura-gets-the-eco-innovator-asp.png

And Sakura completes the Eco Innovator Aspiration, too! Woot!
    melody-friday-ty.png

What a day! And almost as soon as she comes home, she gets a call from Melody offering her congratulations on her promotion. Ahhh...thanks Melody.
    fan-mail-sakura.png

Sakura grabs the mail on her way in, and gets a wonderful letter from a fan. This is just the perfect day!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ken-invite-over-shingo-fri.png

Ren and Ken ask if they can invite a friend over. Of course. Both Shingo and Kaci are part of the Family Club, so they all work on homework together. Nanny Darsh is supervising. [Note: Shingo Goto is a homeless townie.]

friends-over-fri.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura changes out of her work clothes, and gets started on dinner for the kids. Sakura really delights in cooking for her family.

SAKURA-DELITES-IN-COOKING-FOR-HER-FAMILY-FRI-NITE.png

And the mac and cheese is ready and Kyra is the first one there. Kyra seems to like this dish and isn't throwing it everywhere.

KYRA-IS-UP-AND-HAVING-MAC-AND-CHEESE.png

More hungry toddlers appear. Riki definitely takes after Wolfgang when it comes to food. Riki will eat anything. Sakura is sure that he is going to love visiting Oma with all the food that Mila cooks all the time. Then Hana comes in for a plate of mac and cheese, too. Well, dinner is certainly a hit.

MORE-HUNGRY-TODDLERS-SAT.png

With the kids fed, Sakura was thinking of having a late dinner with Wolfgang, and heads into the living room to chat with him. When she enters, she sees that Wolfgang was all dressed up. She wondered what was going on.

darling-the-nanny-is-here-why-dont-we-go-out-judt-the-two-of-us-night-on-the-town-fri.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, it's The Night On The Town tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a few drinks. Just to The Caboose Bar. I've already spoken to Nanny Darsh about it, and it's fine with him. Just the two of us. What do you say?"

Sakura was pleasantly surprised and said she'd love to.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

now-come-on-lets-head-inside.png

When they arrived at The Caboose bar, Wolfgang stops Sakura before they head inside.

Sakura: "Are you going to use that mistletoe trick again?" she asked smiling.

Wolfgang doesn't respond, and just gives her a kiss instead.

your-still-the-one-for-me-wolfgang.png

They parted and Wolfgang looked at Sakura, "Well, I had something else in mind until you reminded me about the mistletoe..."

Sakura: "Oh, what else did you have in mind?"

Wolfgang: "Well, I don't really need any props to kiss you. You're still the one for me, Sakura..." and with that he took her in his arms and kissed her lovingly.

Sakura closed her eyes and thought, "Oh Wolfgang, and you are still the one for me, too..."

its-hard-to-get-yu-alone-anymore.png

They headed inside and Wolfgang ordered them some drinks.

a-ghost-and-someone-keeled-over.png

Just a typical night at The Caboose Bar with sims fainting at the sight of Sakura and ghosts having a drink. Nothing unusual with that.

she-doesnt-get-out-muc-and-if-you-had-5-kids-yourd-be-drinking-too.png

Oh gee! Sakura is slinging two drinks tonight. Well, who can blame her? She doesn't get out much and she's got five kids. Plus she just got a promotion and is at the top of her career now. Drink up, Sakura, you deserve a night out.

Wolfgang and Sakura were able to get the chairs near the fireplace tonight, and Sakura saw Essa coming towards them.

essa-spotted-fri-night.png

Essa waved at them, "Hey Wolfgang! Hey Sakura! Nice to see you again..."

hey-woklf-hey-sakuara.png

They chatted and caught up on what they had been doing since the wedding. Sakura found out that Essa and a few others were renting a house in Grims Quarry, a place Sakura and Wolfgang actually never had time to visit. Essa was a Freelancer Maker. Sakura decided to talk more about the types of gigs Essa got from that career.
    essa-is-a-freelance-crafter.png

jenny-at-the-bar-fri.png

Wolfgang also saw Jenny at the bar and chatted with her while he was getting something to eat. Jenny was still attending university part-time and taking courses in Biology.

wolf-grabbing-a-bite-to-eat-at-the-bar.png

Jenny then made her way over to where Essa and Sakura were and had a wonderful chat together.

sakuara-chats-for-a-moment-with-jenny-and-essa.png

Wolfgang came back and chatted with Essa and Jenny for a few minutes and then asked Sakura is she would like to dance.

having-fun-dancing.png

wolf-has-got-the-moves-fri-dancing.png

Oh yeah, Wolfgang has the moves!

night-on-the-town-fri-dancing.png

Jenny and Essa had already left by the time Wolfgang and Sakura went to get another drink at the bar.

Wolfgang held Sakura's hands in his, "Sakura, I just wanted to tell you that I am looking forward to having new adventures with you in Sulani."

darling-i-just-wanted-to-say-i-love-you-night-on-the-town.png

Sakura nodded and agreed that she was looking forward to it, too.

Wolfgang caressed her cheek, "Sakura, and I don't think I've told you in awhile, but, I love you, Sakura and I always will. Everyday I am so grateful to have you in my life..."

bught-ib-tge-tiwb-kets-go-home-my-love.png

Sakura looked at him and saw the very loving, caring look in his eyes.

Sakura: "Wolfgang, I love you, too. Thank you for taking me out tonight."

Wolfgang: "We don't have time to play a game of darts because Nanny Darsh will have to leave soon. But, we do have time for another drink, if you'd like one...."

im-excited-about-discovering-new-adventures-with-you-in-slani-my-love.png

Sakura: "No, I think I've had enough for one night."

Wolfgang: "Then, let's go home my love..." he said smiling at her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they got home, they checked on the kids, who were all asleep, and thanked Nanny Darsh for staying, and then made their way to their bedroom. There were a few things left to box up in there, but they would do that in the morning. Tonight, Wolfgang had other plans.

Sakura: "Wolfgang, why is the tiger beanie on the bed? Isn't that something you only wear when you...um...."

Wolfgang: "Yeah...well, it is our last night in Evergreen Harbor, and I thought...you know...maybe..."

Sakura smiled and threw him the tiger beanie, "Oh Wolfgang! Come 'ere tiger..."

sulani-here-we-come.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

The photo of the Sulani house is their new house in Sulani, with some modifications, of course. Built on Key Point. House tour coming soon.

There is still a glitch with the Freelancer Maker career in submitting the design to the client. It will work if the item is in your personal inventory, but not the house inventory. Wolfgang and Sakura will do all 5 gigs, but I will have to "cheat" to finish this Aspiration. I really don't like to do things like that, but it is the only way it is going to work.
    edited August 2021
    @Karababy52 , @Ellupelluellu , @permanentrose , @IllusoryThrall , @sassytxbrat , @LegacySims2017 , @Skeilah , @Hermitgirl , @lilypadmeulin , @AnnoyingTiger , @Kanindota, @miss_eulenauge

Getting ready for Sulani. Have moved in the challengers into 2 houses in Sulani in Ohan'Ali Town, so hopefully we shall see everyone. We need Amelia! :)

Here are their make-overs. Most are just the pre-made outfits, or, as in Jackson's case, already had these outfits.

challengers-sulani-1-rev.png

River, Jules, Roxanne, Jenny, Jazmyn, Melody, Essa and Bryon live in Lagoon Look, right on the water. I made sure that Jules and Essa were wearing hats to keep the sun off of them...you know...in case they get burnt. [Note: I just moved River in temporarily as he is actually living in Windenburg with the Bjergsen's.]

Astrid, Pumpkin, Jackson and Mia live practically across the street in the Tangled Flat house. Since Pumpkin does not like water too much. lol

challengers-sulani-2-rev.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited August 2021
    @Ellupelluellu -
    That is such a small coconut, and yes...eaten that way...it would most definitely break her teeth. To be quite honest, Sakura is going to get a coconut from the vending machine, too. Ahhh...too bad no toddler stuff, although they could have played in the water or made sand sculptures, I guess. But, yes, Melody is drawn to do some fishing :)

@permanentrose -
    Ruby and Rowan do look so great in their make-overs. Cute that Ruby has braids now. And Jules rests in a coffin. I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw that Tony was coming by and that Vlad had to have a little snack on him. Oh my gosh! Poor Tony! Can we get him some good luck charms or something? lol And this relationship between Vlad and Rowan is very sweet with Vlad wanting to teach Rowan the pipe organ. Glad that Jules and Ruby finally had a chat together...although Jules had better be careful with that "burning" conversation. Luckily, she has an umbrella handy so she can shade herself.

@Karababy52 -
    And Essa meets Caleb who she spars with and loses. But, she waits for someone else as she is feeling energized by the first spar, and it just so happens Nik shows up as well as, momentarily, Vlad. So, she challenges Nik to a spar, and amazingly wins against him. I think they were both surprised. But Essa is kind and offers him her hand to help him up.

For the next chapter, at first when I started reading it, I thought somehow I had missed a chapter...then I thought...oh...Essa is dreaming of defeating Kat...and, that's what it turns out to be...from Essa's reading about sparring in the Vampiric Tomes. Funny about smile for the camera line with Kat...and Kat has a bag over her head. I think if Essa found out that Josh's life was in danger, she would do anything to save him. I mean, she has already voluntarily turned herself into a vampire. Right? Nice little up-date touches for the house, and especially nice that Essa got her photos put up of her and Josh.

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) Yes I know I could buy all the needed from that vending machine, I even considered kava fruit for aspiration party, but nah, she has to find that from Sulani :p
    -- Haha, indeed Addams family vibes :D Both look good :)
    Oh no.. POOR Tony :D He has so hard life in your game :D
    Very nice that Jules and Ruby managed to talk about things in a good way :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    Hehe, yes, todds sure could of played in the sand and all that, but I had so little time that I rather had only Melody there, to get something posted :)
    -- Lovely first pic, with the aurora <3 Giggled at all dirty Wolfie helping with homework :p I am impressed how you have the energy to use high chairs :) All the wonkiness of those.. I did at some point too, but gave up on those :) YAY! Promotion! Loved that pic where she tickles Wolfie :)
    --YAY for promotions and aspirations completed!! Nice, but stormy last day at Evergreen Harbor! :) So next a day in Windenburg and then Sulani? :) HAHA at the tiger beanie :p

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Yes it still is my favorite world too :) Scenery is awesome, so is Hollow too, expecially during winter :) As you know :D
    -- Oh great update, I tho disagree very strongly about Caleb being handsome (hihihi, naturally matter of taste :p ). But yes I am glad Caleb win. As sometimes it feels like game selects the result of the spar randomly. Not all the times. But yes, sometimes. I liked very much of the dialogue about Essa was not ready yet :smiley:
    And also winning Nick.. hmm.. well, she has more energy and great words from her to him in the end :)<3
    -- Okay, I have to say .. at first my reaction was.. "What?? She is ending this month like super soon.. is she even writing this herself or is someone kidnapped her computer" :D
    Just a dream, huh, I am relieved :D
    I LOVE how you decorated that livingroom!! It looks great!! <3

@SoulGal7 , great pictures of our sims! <3

Mx8

August, day 6

bX4ELwa.png
    The one with the nature .

zyJ8ZOG.png
    ASNKP43.png
    ll looked so beautiful..

BUT.. there was lots of trash!!

Ob0fbta.png
    YHDeMBJ.png
    Melody: "Why sims do this kind of thing!?!"
    Well, it is too difficult to throw those empty bottles to a bin..

PbhRyfs.png
    Better to search more..

QLQVHTx.png
    Oh.. great..

eCiGRIV.png
    tMwsMyu.png
    Typical.. sims even leave uncooked food around..

z6DwEOX.png
    yOYBXno.png
    Fishing, she was getting company.
    Melody: " Hi mom, why are you here?"
    Veera:"Needed some fish for plasma, and so tired of fishing in that lake at Hollow. You? Not going to Gala?"
    Melody: "I suppose I go.. I might get award, and that is something I should have, for aspiration.."
    rYqwgKW.png
    Veera: "Okay, we'll meet there , then."

Mx8

August, day 7

7zswH8n.png
    The one with the Gala .

OcMrtMA.png
    i1CjuoM.png
    At home, familiar sight was waiting for her :)
    She asked if Malcolm would join her, they could call nanny, but he said he will rather stay home with kids, he has long work week ahead.

96Xs97O.png
    It was pretty late when she finally left, but she knew that in DSV would still be sunny.

7SjwjKx.png
    k1tHeIy.png
    Here we are.
    Oh, hi josh, sorry that you guys aren't neighbors anymore. I may change that tho :)

xfh4Gdv.png
    They had a chat.. about FISHING, again, fishing always in gala .. :smiley:
    LrLpdu2.png
    Essa clearly does not like Thorne :p

XZt3yWC.png
    Jenny won first.

WDRQH9x.png
    Melody: "Mom, what took you so long?"
    Veera: "I had some troubles.."
    9nNmcRP.png
    Veera: "... I had no idea where I had put the keys to handcuffs!!"
    Melody: "Keys to what?"
    Veera: "Never mind.."
    She really had a speech bubble about handcuffs.. :joy:

SYVbDWb.png
    Carrie won next.

v2JDx56.png
    HEjlXN9.png
    Josh was outside, posing for cameras, and just got back in to get his award :) It was cute that he was blowing kisses to Sandra :)

Blooper, haha:
    cnHlimF.png
    Sandra: "You could have your own chair, you know?"

lTvkLk4.png
    Gala ended, and this trio was not happy :D Next time, girls!

JUDITH!!!! :joy:
    2OUjmnT.png
    gZ8aR9R.png
    xzx21Yc.png
    uzvQZFg.png

That was Brytani's star :D She is not even in this save anymore :joy:

SRUI9g2.png
    nUnt8f7.png
    She will be missing this, but for now she is starting to get enough of fame :)

August 6 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 29 - Saturday - Part 1

sun-take-a-photo-together.png
    Everyone was up bright and early getting ready for their move and journey to Windenburg. Ren and Ken were anxious to meet their uncles, Gunther and Lucas, and also to see their Oma Mila again. Wolfgang had asked Nanny Darsh to come by to help look after the toddlers while they did the rest of the packing.

Sakura had given in her notice to her job, and decided to pursue the Freelancer Maker career as Wolfgang had suggested.

maker-career-sat-sakura.png

In fact, when she chose that career, she even got a signing bonus.
    wow-sakrua-got-a-signing-bonus-for-being-a-freekancer.png

She had a bit of time, and thought that she would peruse some of the gigs.
    my-new-rugs-toast.png

She saw one that would be an easy one to do. Someone needed a new rug. She chose the gig and chatted briefly with the client.

chatting-with-client-about-the-rug.png

Hana had gotten up and was contentedly playing with the little bear beside Sakura.

hana-oplayhing-with-the-little-bear-that-sakura-knit-her.png

Sakura decided to make the rug and chose a Sky Blue color. She was done the rug in no time at all and submitted it to the client. They were so pleased with the results. Sakura smiled knowing that she had made someone happy today.

sakura-fabricating-the-rug-gig-1.png
    skye-blue-rug-done.png
    blue-rug-done-gig-1.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

yes-another-badge-woot.png

Both Ren and Ken had been working hard on their Scout Badges. Both of them are now Pegasus Scouts and even got a Silver Scout award. These two are really doing so well.
    ren-fri-promoted-to-pegasus-scout.png
    pegasus-scout-sat-ken.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While Wolfgang did some last minute packing, Sakura decided to harvest some of the wax from the plants in the neighborhood so that she would have some for the gigs she would have to do.

saturday-collecting-wax.png

Ren was happily playing on the monkey bars.

ren-having-fun-on-the-climbers.png

Hana and Riki were playing dolls, and Ken was trying to convince Kyra that he had to pack up the dollhouse, but she started crying.

Ken:"Daddy....Kyra is crying...again..."

kyra-uis-cryuing.png

Wolfgang came to see what was wrong, and had to calm Kyra down. Wolfgang certainly hoped Kyra was better at his Mom's house because Wolfgang was getting a bit frustrated with her.
    wolfgangs-frustration-with-kyra.png

kyra-stop-having-temper-tamtrums.png

The toddlers room was the last to pack, and the moving truck was coming later today to take some of the larger articles. They were ready to go. There was just one place that Sakura wanted to visit before they left Port Promise.,,the Greenburg residence.

therewas-one-place-they-needed-to-visit-before-they-left-port-promise.png

When they arrived, Blossom, Mary and Knox were waiting for them.

Sakura turned to Blossom, "I don't think I can ever thank you enough for being there when Kyra, Riki and Hana were born. I have learned so much from you, Blossom. Thank you for being a friend."

i-never-actually-got-a-chance-to-thanj-you-for-all-yu-did-while-we-were-here.png

Blossom: "Oh Sakura, it's what I do. We are all going to miss you. But now, with Port Promise having a green eco-footprint, there are new families moving here. More containers are being refitted as homes. And the Maker Community Center is thriving. It is good for the community and we have you and Wolfgang to thank for that."

know-come-visit-us-anytime.png

Wolfgang shook Knox's hand, "If you are ever in Sulani, please come and visit us. I know that you will continue to help new families learn about eco-living. You certainly taught me a lot. Thanks, Knox."

Adelyn had aged up to a child and was playing on the monkey bars. She came over to talk to Ren and Ken.

adelyn-had-aged-up.png

Mary was so happy to see Ren and Ken again, and commented on how Ken had gotten over his shyness.

mary-was-happy-to-have-ren-and-ke-over-men-has-gotten-over-his-shyness.png

Riki was very excited about being somewhere new, and wandered around looking at everything.

wandering-around.png

kyra-was-actually-behaving-herself.png

Kyra was actually behaving herself and playing with one of Adelyn's toys.

ren-decides-to-practice-violin.png

I guess Ren wanted to show Mary his violin skills.

taking-a-photo-together.png

Such a wonderful visit for everyone.

great-photo-together.png

Adelyn: "Let's take a photo together, Ren, and we'll never forget each other."

Ren: "I won't forget you Adelyn. I hope you come for a visit to Sulani."

They snapped the happy shot and then it was time to go.

it-was-time-to-go.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Update 216 - Spar

s9XMrJs.jpg
    I'm just so tired today :( I walked dogs from 10am until 5pm so I really just have no leftover energy to write up any commentary for my post or do comments today, sorry. But enjoy a spar between Jules and Vlad - I was shocked when she won!

UGmCOSN.jpg
    5nKejgA.jpg
    MGNr8kn.jpg
    X0PYVXe.jpg
    0yQDEr1.jpg
    e8Px5iZ.jpg
    c5au4cz.jpg
    nXv8UxP.jpg

Also Dill got stuck in the wall somehow :joy: I had to teleport him out of there, not sure how that happened LOL.
    m8cwWzd.jpg
    @SoulGal7 ,
    -- Awww!! What a lovely visit to Greenburgs before they left. Awww <3
    So colorful update :)

@permanentrose ,
    Oh, sorry to hear, busy days.
    -- haha , well, actually it is not so surprising that Jules won Vlad :) Tho naturally your Vlad is not vanilla one, and , I do not know did you changed other things than his look :) But original Vlad, I meant. :)

edited August 2021
    August - Day 7: "Sleepy Hollow"

HtsAiiZ.png

Notes
    KUxldXL.png
    Essa continued training, working out and sparring to increase her strength and power. She met Caleb's sister, Lilith one night and asked her to spar. Lilith was known for her great strength. Winning against her would give Essa a big boost in confidence.

9cXFIAd.png
    Right away Essa got the upper hand which she kept for a few moments. But Lilith was indeed a challenge. She fought hard, with clever moves and shear brawn.

kpaJxDD.png
    The two fought for a long time into the early morning hours. Until finally, with only an hour before sunrise Essa rose to the occasion and was the ultimate victor.

71msnpM.png
    "Caleb said you would be a worthy opponent. You've learned well in such a short time. Congratulations! I'd love a rematch sometime if you'd like to practice more."
    "Thanks! Yeah, I'd like that too, it was fun! I should go though, I have not learned the power of sun resistance, yet. Say Hi to your brother for me."

"I have no doubt you will learn that power very soon! I'll tell him, see you soon!"

o9Yzg0w.png
    Back home, Essa picked up the Ultimate Vampire Encyclopedia and sat down in the rocker to read it. A few hours later, she'd reached the pinnacle rank in the vampire world. She was now a Grand Master Vampire! One of the perks of being at this rank gave her the power of perfect sun resistance.

She'd read through the previous day and all that night until a hour before sunrise the next day. Essa grabbed her knitting and went outside. She wanted to watch the sunrise and bask in the sun's warmth instead of fearing it's glorious rays might end her undead life.

QQLkEMF.png
    It seemed almost surreal to her after living in the dark for so long. It was so bright! Looking around Essa noticed a few other Day Walkers such as herself, but not many. Most were regular people visiting the Hollow when they thought it safe from becoming a snack for the residents. Little did they know, they were never completely safe in this world.

ayadbZM.png
    Being a vampire, Essa couldn't really judge how cold it was anymore, but since it was so bright perhaps it was warm enough to go fishing now. She sped off across the commons area to check out a favored spot using her new Super Speed power. What a thrill! She was there within seconds!

dmUuo9i.png
    Unfortunately, it was still too cold, the fish weren't biting at all. She was disappointed, but only for a moment. No way could anything get her down for long today. It was too joyous just being outside in the sunlight.

xz9QQDb.png
    Essa smiled to herself and flopped down to make a snow angel. She laughed with delight looking up at the sun as she windmilled her arms and legs.

aYCybyS.png
    She was truly happy for the first time in a very long time. At least for a little while.

yl5nUuU.png
    Essa spent awhile longer just enjoying the day; making a snowpal, a little cloudgazing, until she felt it was best to get back to work. Nik told her she should spend every waking hour studying and training if she would have any chance at all of beating Kat. She sped back home and grabbed the Ultimate volume and took it to the bench at the end of the lighted pathway she'd previously discovered. This way she could study and still enjoy the sun.

e0DZXUI.png
    Back home again, Essa found Damon waiting for her at the front gate.
    "Damon! It's so good to see you!"
    "Well hey, it's good to see you too, but it's not like we haven't seen each other for a long time. We were sparring for hours just a couple days ago."
    "I know, but it's always good to see you." Essa smiled, hugging him a little tighter. "And we're outside, during the day! That's special! At least for me."
    "I remember how that felt being out during the day after learning sun resistance for the first time. It's great isn't it?"
    "More than great, it's, it's fantastic!" She laughed and finally pulled away from his embrace.

zFG19vc.png
    "That's not all either. I learned how to harness the power of Super Speed, just like you!"
    "Wow, you did? That's amazing! You're learning so quickly! I'm proud of you Essa."

HeB4dp9.png
    "I couldn't have done it without you, your Dad and everyone else that's been helping me. Thank you, it means a lot."
    "Aww, you're welcome. We're a family and we love you and want to see you succeed."

AHPLGbL.png
    "I love all of you too and I can't imagine my life without you..."
    "But, speaking of success, I wanted to ask you about something I read in the Ultimate Vampire volume. Have you ever heard of something called the 20 Day Hibernation test?"

ye40WEO.png
    "Oh yeah, I've never done it myself and don't know if I ever will now. Since I have a family to look after and take care of. Plus, I'd hate to miss so much of Sam's development as a toddler. But you could do it. Your situation is perfect for it right now. Your kids are living somewhere else, you live here alone and you have family and friends nearby to take care of whatever needs to be done while you're hibernating."
    "Is it really worth doing though? What's the point of just sleeping for 20 days?"

yo5T4lE.png
    "Essa, it's one of the best things you can do as a Grand Master vampire. The benefits are tremendous. As you sleep, you'll gain power and knowledge only the upper echelon of vampire society have achieved. It's definitely worth it!"
    "Alright, I'll do it! Starting tonight! Will you keep an eye on my garden and get my mail for me? Those are two of the only things I worry about. I can put my bills on autopay, so that's not a problem. What about my needs? Will I have to get up to feed or anything?"
    "Nope, all your needs are frozen while you're sleeping. Don't come out for anything or you'll fail. Set an alarm for yourself so you know when it's over."
    "Cool, okay I will. Tell everyone I love them and I'll miss them. I'll see you all in 20 days."
    "Good luck, we'll all be cheering for you!"

Essa gave Damon another warm hug and went in the house to prepare for a long sleep.

BZ6kJEd.png
    There really wasn't much preparation to be done. She called Morgyn and talked to the twins to let them know what she was going to do and then spoke with her Dad for a few minutes. Lastly, she went online and set up autopay for her bills. Everything else would be taken care of by her friends and family. She stood for a moment looking at Josh's photos on the wall, thinking about how much she loved him and missed him.
    (I'm doing this for you Baby. I hope you're okay and we can be together again soon.)
    She wiped a tear that had escaped to roll down her cheek, then turned around to get in the coffin.
    (Alright, let's do this! It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic...and don't need to breathe.)

WYo6Bgs.png
    Essa set an alarm for exactly 20 Days and 5 minutes from now. She placed it under the pillow, crossed her arms and lowered herself to lay in the coffin. Her last thought was of Josh before the lid slowly closed. She closed her eyes and...slept.

XmZxII4.png
    She slept through the last week of Winter...

eRezWyQ.png
    She slept through the first week of Spring...

MA8hkFe.png
    She slept until the middle of the last week of Spring until finally the alarm sounded. Essa opened her eyes. It was time to emerge as one of the most powerful and knowledgeable vampires in the universe.

Comments on all your wonderful updates coming up next! Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @SoulGal7
    Congrats to Sakura for her promotion to City Master Planner, reaching the top of her career and completing the aspiration! Yay! \o/ Great idea to go out on the town and celebrate! Hi Essa! Love they got a chance to catch up together and are doing the same Freelance career. :) Love the house you chose to be on the Key Point lot. That lot is my absolute favorite in Sulani! Sounds like the Freelance careers are still broken. I had to 'cheat' to complete that too, so don't feel bad. Not your fault the game has a bug. :) Looking forward to their time in Sulani!

Love the group shot of our challenge Sims, you did great for their makeovers too.

I agree, Nik and Essa were both surprised that she won. So was I! o.O Yup, it was all a dream about Kat. However, just so you know, now that Sakura has completed the Eco Innovator aspiration the reward for that is the ability to 'cheer' or 'shun' other Sims. I had no idea what would happen with either, never tried it. Well, that's what happens when you shun a Sim, they get a bag put on their head with a sad face. HAHA! Essa would definitely save Josh if his life were in danger, no question about that! Love seeing Josh's handsome face again, if only in pics. ;)

Cool Sakura got a signing bonus, so did Essa. :) Congrats to Ren and Ken on their Pegasus Scout rank and the Silver Scout award! Adelyn and Ren almost look like siblings in that selfie.

@Ellupelluellu
    FH is gorgeous in Winter! My first time playing in Winter and have been loving it! HAHA! It's okay, I know you don't like Caleb. ;) I was actually hoping she'd lose to him too, even though she needed two more wins. Just for the reason you said, she shouldn't be able to beat a Grand Master or a Master vampire at her level. I think you're right about it being random rather than based on rank. Yes, she has more energy, but didn't he look magnificent in that one screenshot!? I love that screenshot so much! <3 Essa knows how to respect those with more knowledge and experience than herself. Nik deserves all the respect she can give him! <3

I wondered if anyone would actually think it was real, that Essa was fighting Kat. But after a few screenshots, I figured it had to be clear it was a dream. :) Thanks about the living room, I love it too! Nothing fancy, but I think the colors go together very well. :)

Love the jellyfish in Sulani! Can't blame Melody for being angry over the trash and spoiled food! Uh oh, her fans found her! :D Hey Veera! Absolutely adore the shot of the two hugging, so heartwarming and beautiful. :)

Oh Melody, you look so beautiful in your island formal wear for the Gala! Bummer about Malcom staying home, but at least she'll have her Mom there. :) Absolutely LOVE that shot of Melody with the Moon, gorgeous! <3 Oh man, I am so glad Josh was there and the two friends had a chance to catch up with each other. He looks so good. *sigh* Oh course they talked about fishing, what else? :D Hi Essa! HAHA! Yeah, I don't think she likes Thorne. She's purposely ignoring him with a superior look on her face as if she's thinking, "I'm not talking to you Buddy." :D

Veera looks great too, love that dress on her. :) HAHA! Handcuff comment, cracks me up! Aww, Josh won an award! So sweet how he's blowing kisses at Sandra. That blooper is hilarious! hehe It looks like...well I'm not going to say what it looks like. ;) Well dangit! None of my favorite ladies won an award! BOO! HISS! I want a recount! :D Judith, what the heck? Sheesh, talk about holding a grudge. hehe Oh WOW! That last screenshot is the best one yet! Beautiful with the stars in the sky, twinkle lights on the trees and Melody's beautiful face adorned with diamonds and stars as well. Exquisite! <3<3

@permanentrose
    Hey no worries about no text or comments, you're busy, we all understand. It's fun to just do a screenshots update sometimes and let the photos speak for themselves. I've thought about doing that sometimes myself. Especially with something like this that it's very clear what's going on. Congrats to Jules for winning the spar! I've read from others Vlad is very easy to beat for some reason. Maybe because he's a loner and hence doesn't like to spar very often? So he's out of practice or never really gained any skills for sparring? *shrugs* Hope you're able to get some good rest! :)
    I’m gonna give myself a break from commenting just since I’m walking dogs all day again - and I’ll just comment on your most recent updates in a few days when I have a bit of time. I have a quick 3 photo update I’ll post when I’m home later, but I’m too busy to even play today and get all my school work done. I know I don’t need to apologize for being busy but since this challenge has been a daily part of our lives for so long, I like to just let you know what’s going on :) I have been reading all your updates and they are so creative and wonderful ❤️
    @Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) I liked personally that hugging pic too :) And it was first time neither of those 3 ladies did not get an award :D I was a bit annoyed too :p Thank you for comments on screenies, I love DSV communal area at night :) Much better than SM.
    -- Congrats for winning Lilith :) Oh, grand Master already? Hehe she is fast :) With this speed she will get Josh back at no time :)
    Oh! Must of been nice to be out at sunshine again :D
    Hi Damon, nice to see you again, so far our old man has been in spotlight :D
    Oh that 20 days.. ah well at least it will be nice and warm when she gets up :D

@permanentrose ,
    you take your time :)

edited August 2021
    August 6 - Back To Windenburg - Day 29 - Saturday - Part 2

dancing-together-at-the-party.png
    They arrived in Windenburg in the late afternoon. Mila, as usual, had done an outstanding job of decorating the house. Wolfgang smiled at Sakura as he knocked on the door. They both realized that the last time they had visited had been for Winterfest and their wedding. So much had happened since then.

arrival-in-windenburg.png

When they entered the house, as usual, Lucas was waiting for Sakura and gave her a hug. And then all his nieces and nephews came into the house. It was like a mini stampede.

and-nothing-has-chaned-lucas-goes-to-sakura-first.png

Kyra, Riki and Hana seemed to be babbling all at once wanting to show off the knitted bear that Sakura had made to Gunther, Mila and Lucas.

here-they-are-the-wold-toddlers.png

Lucas was so excited and chatted with Ren and Ken and found out they were all in Scouts. Mila had come to greet everyone and had such a happy look on her face, "Wolfgang, Gunther helped me take some items out of storage. I found some old toys that you used to play with, and cleaned them up and set them in the living room. They are still in good shape and the kinder (children) will have somewhere to play," Mila then went over to each grandchild and hugged them, "Oma has a special treat for you! Oh yes she does!," she said handing each one a cookie with the happy face on it.

sakrua-i-am-so-glad-you-came-for-my-party.png

While Mila and Sakura chatted, Wolfgang got the suitcases in from the mini van and placed them in his mother's bedroom. His mother had thought of everything. He and Sakura would be sleeping in the Games Room on the double air mattress, as before. The old single air mattress would be put in Gunther and Lucas' room, and Ren and Ken and Lucas would sleep in there. Gunther would be spending the night at Maaike's house, but would be back in the morning. The old toddler beds had been washed, and his mother had purchased some new bedding, and they would be set up later in the living room for Kyra, Riki and Hana. His mother had even bought a new potty chair for the triplets. Wolfgang was so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring mother. He understood now what Sakura had meant about his mother not being able to see her grandchildren all the time since they would be living in Sulani, but he knew that when she did see them, that she would do as much as she could for them.

vater-you-have-5-gkids-ren.png

On his way out of the bedroom, he passed the picture of his mother and father on their wedding day, "Vater (Father) you are an Opa (Grandfather) now with five grandchildren. Remember how you told me that I used to love to stack blocks when I was a toddler? That was Kenji...he loved stacking those blocks...we call him Ken for short. They are all growing up so fast. And they are very smart...well, I think they are. You would be proud of them, too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Some of the party guests had started to arrive, and Elsa was one of the first. She happily went into the living room to meet Lucas' nieces and nephews. They were a bit younger than her own sister, Jackie. [Note: Jackie Bjergsen is the result of Sakura getting a text from Clara Bjergsen asking if they should try for baby...and Jackie was the result.]

elsa-was-there.png

dancing-at-the-party.png

Lots of party guests. Hot dogs, tofu dogs and hamburgers were grilled.

not-sure-what-is-going-on-here-with-food.png

Everyone grabbed some good and some ate in the dining room, and some sat outside.

great-party-time.png

opening-bday-gift-lucas.png

Lucas opened his first gift. It was a gift from Sakura. She had made him a necklace with his name in Japanese.

Lucas: "Sakura, oh my gosh! I have a Japanese name? What does it mean?"

Sakura: "Your name in Japanese translates to Ko Akira, or Akira for short. Your name, Lucas, refers to the Patron Saint of doctors, artists, and creatives. Lucas means "bringer of light," and Akira means "bright, clear, ideal." It was actually Ren's question about what your name meant to me that prompted me to make this necklace for you. I hope you like it."

wow-this-is-a-fabulous-gift.png

Lucas: "Sakura, you always give the best gifts. And, Ren...thanks for giving your Mom that inspiration..."

Wolfgang had told Lucas that something quite large was being shipped from Evergreen Harbor for him, and Wolfgang was sure he would like it. Wolfgang had found so many bikes, and had cleaned one up and shipped it to Lucas as a birthday gift.

Because Lucas had always been so creative, Sakura had bought him a portable easel and some canvases and paints from his nieces and nephews. Ken and Ren had each made Lucas a birthday card.

And lastly, Wolfgang had found a gaming console on plopsy, which came with a game called Party Frenzy. It had been in excellent shape and even had come in the original box. Wolfgang had made sure it worked and polished it up and it was like brand new. By the look on Lucas' face, he couldn't wait to play.

Lucas: "This is the BEST birthday ever! Thank you so much!"

time-for-cake-everyone.png

It was time for Lucas to blow our his birthday candles. Mila had made two cakes.

make-a-wish.png

he-blew-them-all-out-lucas.png

And in one blow, Lucas blew out all his candles!
    lucas-is-now-a-teen.png

[Note: Since Lucas had almost maxed the Mental skill on his own and wasn't far behind on Creativity, that is what I based the traits on. He already had the Loves the Outdoors trait as a Child and still belongs to the Garden Gnomes Club.]

the-fiery-teen-twirl.png

And the whirl and twirl of becoming a teen. What will Lucas look like?

lucas-and-wolfgang.png

And here is Lucas aged up to a teen. Not bad, but he is going into CAS for a make-over. [Note: When Lucas blew out his candles, I had to switch over to the Munch household, so only controlling Lucas, Mila and Gunther after this. All other actions are autonomous.]

sakura-is-play8ing-dolls-with-ren-and-ken-is-playing-with-a-doctor-set.png

The party resumes, and Sakura plays dolls with Ren. Ken is very fascinated by this old doctor set that Mila had put out.

wolfgang-plays-with-kyra.png

Kyra gets some playtime with Wolfgang.

fun-times-at-the-party.png

Almost everyone has congregated in Lucas' room. Max (behind Lucas in the corner) doesn't look very happy, but not sure why.

gunther-seems-to-be-enjoying-himself.png

Gunther is having a quiet moment of reflection. Maaike couldn't join them tonight as she had to work, but I bet Gunther's thoughts are on her and maybe finally popping the question and starting a family. Gunther seems pretty much at ease with his nieces and nephews.

riki-talking-to-his-grandma.png

Riki is babbling to his Oma and it looks like Mila is hanging on every little babble he is saying.

mila-and-rici.png

Mila can't get enough hugs from her grandkids.

hana-the-dancing-queen.png

Since almost everyone went inside, Hana now has the dance floor to herself and she is a little dancing princess.

gunther-talking-to-ren-and-ken.png

"Uncle" Gunther chatting with Ren and Ken. I think that Gunther is recommending some books to them. It must have gotten cold outside, as Ren and Ken are in their winter wear.

lucas-hugs-elsa.png

Lucas gives Elsa a hug. His best friend in the whole wide world is still a child, but her birthday is in a few days, and soon they will be teens together. Lucas can't wait.

what-a-great-party-lucas-nite.png

The party is winding down and some of the guests have to leave, but it was a really great party. Lucas has changed into some of his new clothes and is dancing. Someone changed it to the Metal station...I wonder who did that! Lucas is also wearing the necklace that Sakura gave him.

lucas-age-up-reno.png

Lucas is such a good-looking teen. I did change his hair, which I think really suits him.

thats-a-pic-of-me-and-elsa-from-the-wedding.png

Lucas showed Sakura a photo on his phone of he and Elsa at Sakura and Wolfgang's wedding. Sakura smiled at Lucas and somehow knew that Lucas and Elsa would continue their friendship as teens, and perhaps something more. Lucas gave Sakura a hug.

bye-sakura-ty-for-the-gift.png

Sakura wondered, if, when they visited next time, if Lucas would still come running to her for a hug. Maybe he would.

And then it's time to put everyone to bed. Wolfgang and Gunther helped Mila put the beds up for the triplets.

bedtime-story-riki.png

Sakura reads Riki a bedtime story.

hana-didnt-want-to-do-to-sleep.png

And Wolfgang has his own problems trying to get Hana in bed. This is the first time she has ever been defiant, but Wolfgang knows that it has been an exciting night for her and lifts her up and brings her to bed.

ren-and-ken-sound-asleep.png

Pretty soon, everyone is in bed and asleep. Everyone, that is, except Lucas.

teen-thoughts.png

Lucas lay on his bed, but couldn't get to sleep. He was just too excited with all the thoughts he had in his head of the exciting things he would do as a teen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I actually aged Elsa up at Lucas' birthday, because, well, they are just destined to be together, and I wanted to see how she looked when she aged up.

birthday-time-for-elsa.png

blowing-out-the-candles-elsa.png

ok-lucas-here-i-come-age-up-elsa.png

elsa-age-up-wow.png

And here is Elsa as a teen. Wow! She aged-up really well. Of course, that outfit makes her look too old, and she has too much make-up on, but a quick trip to CAS will fix that.

first-thing-she-does-is-take-a-hoto-of-herself.png

I got a laugh out of this because the first thing Elsa did was take a selfie. lol

lucas-and-elsa-forever.png

Lucas and Elsa forever.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    elsa-in-cas.png

This is Elsa in CAS. I had her with the braid first, but she still looked too old. The hair the game aged her up with I used for a formal look. I think I left the braid in one outfit. But, I think she looks much younger now. Just a touch of lip gloss.
    lucas-in-CAS.png

And here is a look at Lucas in CAS. I think I did a really good genetic model for his Dad, because Lucas looks a lot like him. Although I won't be playing them, the Munch family is a part of my story, and I do believe that Mila or Lucas will come to Sulani for a few days "on vacation". Sulani is not really Gunther's "thing".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top