Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It has been hot and muggy here the past few days with moderate to strong storms every afternoon. Typical summer afternoon for my area.
    Right now it's foggy and the temp is 74 degrees.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Hot, humid, and gross. I can't wait until summer is over.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Humid (I hate summer but the sun is good for my skin) Stormy too.
    @AngelEb95 Agreed.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Cold and wet. Perfect lockdown weather.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    wet, cold and cloudy. That's New York Summer for you.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    wet, cold and cloudy. That's New York Summer for you.

Forgot to add: It's either this or 90-100 degress.
    Right now the weather is clear and the temp is comfortable at 60 degrees.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    A hot, humid and rainy 70°. It feels like 90°.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    The heat wave is about to break thankfully. We're only sitting at 28c right now and aren't supposed to go up for the rest of the day. Still a bit hot for my liking but better than 35+. It is also expected to rain later and the next few days temperature continues to decrease with decent chances of rain every day. 😁
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    After this heatwave...(thank god, it's over) We lost 486 people in this heatwave
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/heat-wave-update-486-sudden-deaths-reported-in-b-c-over-5-days-1.5492288

This means that we have to be prepared for the next one coming down the turnpike... @Featherbelle and I need to source out an air conditioner unit.

IdealSummerTemperature_AnybodyGottaProblem.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Pretty drastic change now. We've had a pretty nasty thunderstorm. I think it's still hammering parts of the city but seems to have mostly moved over my area. Still going a bit but not as bad as it was. We've dropped down to 17 degrees since I posted a few hours ago a whopping (and welcome!) 11 degree drop.

Thankfully it's at least cooling the house off a lot. Still hot if I have to move around but I can at least just chill on the couch without dying of heat stroke now (my apartment got up to 32c/90f.. it was unbearable).
    The weather has been mildly hot with temps in the mid to upper 80's today.
    Right now the weather is clear and comfortable at 68 degrees.
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    Humid and very, very wet.
    We're due a thunderstorm but still waiting for it.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Seemingly ceaseless rain, and cold. Feels more like the unpleasant wet kind of autumn weather (before it freezes) rather than midsummer, but I can't complain, as a lot of the US and other places are gripped in unbearable heat and drought. Changed meal planning from salads and chilled watermelon, to soups and savory pies. I'm sure it will be unbearably hot again soon though.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited July 2021
    The weather here today was slightly warmer than yesterday with the temps in the low 90's. But it has been sunny all day today with a light breeze.
    Right now it's clear and the temp is 77 degrees.
    Apparently it is raining and we are under a severe thunderstorm warning.

I got home from work an hour ago it was nice and dry I'm just sitting here minding my own business when the rain really picked up. Then I noticed the alert on my phone for the thunderstorm warning had apparently been there half an hour already lol. Meh Alberta weather for you lol. Hopefully it will help lull me to sleep so I can get up early for work tomorrow.
    We have had some storms move through the area here today with the possibility of more storms in the morning.
    Right now 70 degrees with partly cloudy skies.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Rainy and humid.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    We have had some more showers and storms move through the area earlier today.
    Right now it's 70 degrees and mostly cloudy.
    Heatwave again expecting to hit days up to 33c this week.

I'm so over summer, beyond over it. I'm moving to Antarctica. I am done with this. IDK how people do this all the time lol.
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    Stormy as anything. Rain, hail, wind. So cold. I am so glad that I mostly work from home - today as I sat at my desk typing I just kind of stared blankly over the top of my computer monitor at the rain just hitting off my neighbour's roof - it was coming in sideways.
  • IzzyIceBellIzzyIceBell Posts: 8 New Member
    It is very warm and sunny, 2 days ago it was to hot to be outside and not want to move to antarctica
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Very warm and sunny with possibility for rain.
    edited August 2021
    Still grossly hot. They were mentioning on the news last night what I've been curious about which is just how danged hot this summer is compared to normal. We've had 18 days so far in the 30s (celcius) with more forecasted normally we have around 5. Most of the days below 30 so far have been mid to high 20's when our average is low to mid 20's.

I'm moving to Antarctica. I'm NEVER doing this again. Between heat and smoke neither of which my body handles well I'm so sick and miserable.

Somebody who likes this weather please come claim it now. I am done.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on