Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Red Winged Angels

Comments

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited August 2021
    Chapter 3.4 – Into the trees

cJDEENE.png

(PS: This is the heaviest song yet. It starts out with clean vocals, but there are a couple of sections in the song with death metal vocals. It comes in first after the 2:30 mark.)

Opeth – Harlequin Forest

Into the trees
    Past meadow grounds
    And further away
    From my home

Baying behind me
    I hear the hounds
    Flock's chasing to find
    Me alone

A trail of sickness
    Leading to me
    If I am haunted
    Then you will see

Searching the darkness
    And emptiness
    I'm hiding away from the sun
    Will never rest
    Never be at ease
    All my matter's expired
    So I run...

zlg1ZwC.jpg

Rainy season was getting close to its end, and soon Isaac would have his 6th birthday. During the season, with the ghost hunting and all, Natalie had seen her work results dropping to an all time low and people at the office had begun to talk whether she was fit for the job or not, and in the case she got demoted, who would be the best candidate for her replacement.

BkFBToz.jpg

And that is just what happened. Unlucky Natalie went down from rank 3 of the political career to rank 2. Now she had to make do with counting votes again, and seeing her paycheck being cut almost in half. On the way home in the taxi, she was thinking that maybe it was time to switch careers. A change might do her good, anything would do, but what did she have a talent for? Her strongest skill was actually fishing, but at the same time, she hated the outdoors... Her second strongest skills were in cooking and guitar playing.

1bk4GWP.jpg

She gave it some more thought, and the next morning she decided to try for a job at The Zombie Restaurant (named after its first owner, Bob Zombie). Specializing in brainy food of course. This gave her the rest of the day off, perfect to pay a visit to the nearby graveyard. She was hoping to locate the gravestone of whoever that ghostly figure was...

D6hDyyo.jpg

She didn't have many clues to go by, really, except that the it was the ghost of a human.
    There were only two human graves at the graveyard, the graves of Simon Khan-Bolme and Joel Johansson. She didn't sense that it was any of them, so she didn't really get any wiser.

IC9E2hP.jpg

But there was another graveyard a little further away. Maybe that one held the answer. There were only two human graves there as well,. It was the graves of Nicolay Gulkishar-Eng, her grandfather, and Kristian Hagelund-Asheim. It wasn't her grandfather, and her senses told her, it couldn't have been Kristian Hagelund-Asheim either. She probably wouldn't figure it out today, so she headed back home. She pondered if it could be that the ghostly figure doesn't have a grave, and that's why he can roam around like that... or maybe his grave was one of the unnamed ones.

aep6aTg.jpg

ryjhKDP.jpg
    Next thing on her mind was to finally get rid of that teddy bear over there. He hadn't moved around or done anything for quite a while, but he was still creeping her out by just sitting there.

K245t9a.jpg
    Natalie: I'm going to get rid of you now, little bear.. your time in my house is up.

LxlfPeX.jpg
    She hiched a taxi ride as far as the taxi would drive, and took him as far away from the town as she could possibly get, up the hills and deep into the forest, hoping this should keep him away and that no one would ever find him.

LN5DX4Y.jpg
    And further still, into the woods.

u2tIoJX.jpg
    OFyq80M.jpg

"This, in the middle of nowhere, should be a good spot to put him down... now I am hoping to never see him or that ghostly figure again, ever..."

SZFdqrt.jpg
    Natalie: ..goodbye, teddy bear... may our paths never cross again...

WIn4Gwq.jpg
    hLqYWBV.jpg
    The day after was Isaac's birthday, and Natalie slept well in to the day, exhausted from the long trip in to the woods late last night..

PYfnC6E.jpg
    Later in the day, she threw a party for Isaac. And it started of well, by Natalie yelling at and slapping Bård, her former boss...

Natalie: How DARE you see that other woman when you are in a relationship with ME!

hD3skmi.jpg
    Natalie: You cheating 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

With the drama out of the way, it was time for some celebration.

aIezSRO.jpg

Natalie: Wee, happy birthday Isaac! Blow out the lights and make a wish!

ENAvSg2.jpg

yq6i8nM.jpg

AezujeP.jpg
    Isaac Goth-Pammy as a child. He inherited the heavy sleeper trait from his father, Ragnar Pammy-Vasquez, which did not attend the birthday party. Well, not that he was invited. She hadn't spoken to him at all since she left.

Chapter 3.5 - A relatively normal little family
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Sprottenham : Good for Natalie that she has a new job now?
    Is she really that good in cooking?
    How can she sense who the ghost is when she watches the graves? Maybe she should search for a grave at her own lot.....
    Somehow I suddenly like her better, her face looks so sad at the moment....

Uh oh, I wonder when the bear will appear in her bedroom again??? :D

She had a relationship? I didn´t realize that untill now....

Happy birthday Issac, good for you that you can get your food on your own now! I just hope that you aren´t forced to take care too often for your little brother!

More!
    edited July 2021
    @AlexaKry

Well, no, her cooking skills weren't that great. I think they were only at 3 or 4 at this point.
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    She had a relationship? I didn´t realize that untill now....

She didn't. Or, in her mind, she did. But Bård (her former boss) is married to Josefine.. Natalie was just a side affair in the office... He misused his position, but Natalie was in on it, too.. as it would appear..

th1das9.png
    edited July 2021
    Chapter 3.5 - A relatively normal little family

xYyQt9n.png

John Mayer – Daughters

Fathers be good to your daughters
    Daughters will love like you do
    Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
    So mothers be good to your daughters too...

YMz3TGA.jpg
    Isaac outside school with the other kids on his first day of school.

bYrIdo9.jpg
    Natalie was furious that morning after Isaacs birthday. She was really angry at Bård for what she saw as a romantic deceit. He was still with Josefine, his original partner, after all. She didn't let that get in the way of taking good care of Aaron, though. She also wished to buy plenty of new toys for Isaac (or herself..?), but the household was short on cash, so that would have to wait.

kD79CbO.jpg
    Isaac didn't get much sleep the night before he went to school, and was already dead tired when he came home, so he immediately asked her to read him a bedtime story. Natalie wanted to be a good mother, because most of all, she didn't want that creepy teddy bear to return, so she obliged. Isaac wanted to sleep in his mom's bed. It was more quiet down there after all, since he had to share a bedroom with Aaron who would cry out loud whenever he needed something. (And who knows, in case there were monsters under the bed having mom nearby felt a lot safer.)

ZnJOuux.jpg
    Isaac in the schoolbus on the way to an excursion at the mausoleum. It looks like Isaacs teacher at school is Octavian Tarnicieru, one of the few vampires in town.

gwFRqGM.jpg
    Since Natalie didn't start her new job until later in the afternoon she wanted to spend the time teaching Aaron some basic walking skills. Not sure if it was done out of care for her son, or out of fear of being followed around by that teddy bear and haunted by the ghost. Good for Aaron, in any case.

6ZfY5pL.jpg
    Natalie in the cab on her way to the first shift at her new job, helping out at the kitchen at The Zombie Restaurant. She didn't know what to expect from working at a kitchen, as she has only been making food at home up until now.

yWoGokz.jpg
    Looks like you have quite a few new colleagues there, Natalie. All eager to start at their shift. Natalie is the one with the dagger/betrayal thought.

l7Cd8tw.jpg
    Isaac was a good boy, taking some of the load off of Natalie by doing dishes and keeping the house clean, giving Natalie more time to take care of Aaron.

WtsfGMi.jpg
    As Natalie worked afternoons and evenings at the restaurant, this often meant that Aaron, Isaac and Billy was left home with a babysitter. Usually a young human girl called Petra Hågensen. She was nice to Aaron, but not always that nice towards Isaac. She was a bit unpredictable. Some days it was all sunshine, other days she would be in a bad mood and start fights about the silliest of things.

0Hs2c3P.jpg
    Saturday night after work Natalie had gotten an invitation to a party over at Ramona Velle-Bentsen's place. Ramona is one of Natalies new colleagues at work. She lives in the poor part of town, and it wasn't really that much of a party going on. Ramona and her husband, which had already gone to bed, were the only ones there. Ramona did her best, though, preparing burgers in her little kitchen shed. Well, before she just went to bed as well, leaving Natalie alone napping on the couch.

pg02RPW.jpg
    Ramona's home is just a grimy looking collection of old wooden sheds, as are most homes in the poorer areas. Here is Natalie helping herself to one of the burgers Ramona made earlier. Solo party with burgers, yay.

7ncXFGj.jpg
    With three days left of the dry season, it was time for leisure day, and Natalie decided to sleep in before getting up. Meanwhile, Aaron was upstairs screaming from hunger. Was she starting to slip back to old ways again?

OEahoXE.jpg
    She was in a good mood for leisure day this morning, so she decided to bring the kids out to spend it at the local market place. She is carrying Aaron and Billy because she never had a wish to get a stroller, and hence haven't bought one.

Some pictures from their leisure day at the market place.
    gNFD4Gq.jpg
    Isaac in an apple eating contest with her Royal Highness, Queen Valeria Nin-a-galdumu.

lpGxOop.jpg
    Aaron and Billy was left alone to fend for themselves.

S1R2iLT.jpg
    Natalie listening to a ghost story told by her Royal Highness, Duchess Madelen Nin-a-galdumu (she is Queen Valeria's grandchild).

h3TU4Bi.jpg
    Isaac helping himself to an ice cream.

gBTtHbW.jpg
    Isaac decided for himself to go home once it started to get dark.

xVEZcM7.jpg
    Aaron with Billy outside the haunted house.

YYsyg4Z.jpg
    Natalie decided to go around making fun of people's dancing, in this case Atle Josdal.

bxD2QcM.jpg
    Natalie in an apple eating contest with Duchess Madelen.

tQETPF7.jpg
    She didn't pick up Aaron and Billy to go home until it was around 3 in the night. (She fed them after they got home.)

2aQkh1d.jpg
    C8JVyCk.jpg
    Isaac would sometimes stay at school after hours, rather than going home. He enjoyed his time in peace and quiet while playing with the toys there.

F9mF7Fe.jpg
    Natalie didn't have enough money yet to buy a proper laundry machine so she had to use the cheapest laundry machine at the laundromat. And there was one thing the old cat hadn't killed in her yet; her curiosity and interest in trying and learning different things, which reflected itself in her life time wish of reaching level 5 in 5 different careers.
    th1das9.png
    edited August 2021
    P.S: Nudity ahead.

Chapter 3.6 – Isaac the prankster

NIbgPta.png

The Offspring – Original Prankster

You can do it!
    Until the break of dawn
    Life, Life
    And I quote by the letter
    Time, Time
    Prozac can make it better
    Noise, Noise,
    Any kind will do
    Can you feel it slip away
    Well it's all on you

Crime, Crime
    Rockin' like Janet Reno
    Time, Time
    18 and life in Chino
    Freud, Freud,
    All along it's true
    Well, you see the common day catches up to you
    Yeah

There are some references in this song not immediately obvious to a European like me, such as Chino being a male only prison in California and Janet Reno a judge. So to me this song is kind of about a kid whose future lies in living a life of crime... of course, lets not hope it goes that way!

2ZRgf5u.jpg
    First day of rainy season and Aaron is in his 3rd year in this world. Natalie has the day off, which means plenty of time to teach Aaron some necessary life skills, such as walking. Well, it would have been, if his day hadn't been switched around to sleeping during the day and staying awake during the night... So instead she must put him to bed... he just has to sleep first.

JprO5dj.jpg
    Natalie on her own, did unfortunately not make enough money to buy new and better household appliances, nor did she have enough interest in handiness to perform upgrades herself, which meant that they would frequently break, bringing about costly repairs which was a constant drain on the little families financial resources.

HNGQZMW.jpg
    I9Pm3AK.jpg
    And Isaac thinks its a good idea to ask the repair man to read for him, which leaves Natalie to do the job herself anyway. 50 simoleons for a bedtime story.. the only time Isaac could imagine he had something that resembled a father figure...

3J0ZFCk.jpg
    Even though it is a little more than three years ago since her bathtub got stolen, Natalie from time to time still remembers the burglary. She looks adamant to not let that happen again!

rQPe7dx.jpg
    It is satisfying to see that nowadays she is not letting young Aaron stay hungry for long, and even seems happy to feed him. Lets hope it stays that way.

mZveSMP.jpg
    Mother and son playing with each their toy. They are a little adorable after all, aren't they?

d9ETfPW.jpg
    As the narrator was taking a view around town, a ghost was spotted. This is Nicolay Gulkishar-Eng, Natalies human grandfather. Humans live a lot shorter lives compared to angels, that's why some grandparents and even great grandparents may still be alive, while others are dead..

ObPRBVg.jpg
    "So so Billy, little plush toy.... you just stay up here while momma goes downstairs for a while..."

3SWn1US.jpg
    Isaac is a brave boy biking to school in the rainy and stormy weather. For some reason, the school bus doesn't always seem to go by their area.

XiJatjz.jpg
    He had also signed up for the art club as an after school activity, and was very proud of the painting he had brought home.

I6QxUcN.jpg
    Jardar Fjelldal, one of the human babysitters, seemed to think it was a marvelous piece of work, too. Maybe Aaron's older brother has a future in art?

gk6a9eB.jpg
    I just thought this was a good shot of the family. :)

lIDjwTm.jpg
    And young Aaron has mastered everything he can on the xylophone. Maybe one day he will be the creator of wicked symphonies. Potentially a strong creative force, these brothers. Well, we'll see.

SKvkgVT.jpg
    Elsewhere around town, people were starting to struggle finding homes to buy as the historical towns area was limited to within the walls surrounding the town. To preserve its historical look, the town council has forbidden any high rise buildings, or buildings with more then two floors to be built. It was an important heritage site for the Dreamland nation. New homes were being built according to regulations on the edges of the town, close to the wall on any available space found, but it was hardly enough to meet the demands of young families wanting a place to settle down.

m1RZGfy.jpg
    At the onset of the dry season and near the end of Aaron's third year of existance, Natalies coworkers had celebrated her 1-year anniversary working at The Zombie Restaurant, and her boss had given her a bonus. Natalie used some of the extra cash to invest in a new and better, more expensive toilet, as the old one had acquired the habit of breaking way to often.

XosOxDh.jpg
    She had also invested in a new costume chest for the kids. Aaron and Billy were to young to make use of it yet, but Isaac had great fun dressing up as an astronaut, among many other things. Natalie had wanted to buy one ever since she got rid of that pesky teddy bear, and finally she found the means to get one. Atleast her kids should have toys.....

fr1tds5.jpg
    It was no hassle for the kids in town to ride their bikes to school during the fair weather of the dry season.

XQauQLc.jpg
    Oh, yes. Setting up a trap for mom before she has to use the toilet, you little fiendish one. I like it! ;)

07H87Ks.jpg
    But mom didn't...

w5prmxe.jpg
    wh1IXWu.jpg
    Isaac followed up by setting up a trap on the sink as well, and that was the last drop for Natalie.
    2Yv8Ss5.jpg
    Natalie: Ok, that does it.. time out for you! Go face the wall!

Hse9ZBX.jpg
    Parents, they're so unfair, right?

oiyOzYU.jpg
    Aaron just learned how to walk. Well, at almost four years old, that was about time. Now you just have to teach him to use the potty and talk.. In about two years time, he will have his first day at school. Hurry up, mom!
    Because of Isaac's new tendency to pull pranks, Natalie had decided she wanted to send him to Fort Sterck boarding school. Maybe that would shape him up a little. However, that cost 800 simoleons which she thought she couldn't afford at the moment, so she had to save them up first.

RWGsW4k.jpg
    In between work and playing with the doll house, she did find some time to give Aaron the necessary potty training. The next task on her to do list. Looks like Aaron just created a stinker!
    In the afternoons when Natalie was working at the restaurant, and the babysitter was upstairs taking care of Aaron and Billy, Isaac saw his moment to plant another trap.

saEXaO3.jpg
    Isaac: Ho ho ho, this will teach mom to tell me to face the wall!
    Boy, you must be looking for trouble..

ZNgnixn.jpg
    ocVMMcH.jpg
    Isaac had really gotten into painting at his after school activity, and wanted to paint more, but he had not dared to ask his mom for an easel, as she knew they were struggling with money. But he knew there were some for public use at the library.

uD5dzjG.jpg
    Natalie was happy when she flew home from work that night. Her hard work and cooking skills had landed her a promotion to vegetable cutter (rank 3 of the cooking career) and earned her a bonus of 384 simoleons. Almost half the sum needed to send Isaac to boarding school. And speaking of Isaac, shouldn't he have been home by now?

4oFoCko.jpg
    When Natalie went to be for the night, Isaac had just finished his painting, and was on his way. He would better hope the police didn't catch him, as that would probably give him more trouble at home, and boarding school would definately be the next step.

DgEPKKi.jpg
    Made it! Now go to bed before momma notices you've been out.

eAtQmVh.jpg
    One beatiful saturday morning...

Natalie: Huh? What's this? Why does my hair feel so strange?

Lyl1bmO.jpg
    Natalie: Aahh!! It's all yellow! What is this!??

jd9D3AW.jpg
    Natalie: I know who's gonna pay for this! ISAAC!!!

SQBd0bm.jpg
    Natalie: Putting hair dye in the shower was the last drop, Isaac. I'm sending you off to boarding school!

A2EVDFe.jpg
    Isaac: Mom, please! I didn't mean for you to get so angry, I just wanted to have a little fun. Don't send me to boarding school, mom. Please!

Oq7sj2c.jpg
    Natalie: Well, let me think about it for a second...

HJuc6Cr.jpg
    Natalie:... no, you need to learn a lesson. I will get the bag for you. You can start to pack it, and I will enroll you first thing in the morning.

HSEFbqs.jpg
    Isaac: Stupid boarding school...

uQgQ8ra.jpg
    The morning Natalie was going to send Isaac to boarding school, she remembered her ghostly experience.
    Natalie: I just hope that me sending Isaac to boarding school won't make the ghost reappear... but I think I have to do it, to teach him a lesson..

JD4FlUa.jpg
    tywS9ad.jpg
    Your fate is sealed now boy...

yYfkXsI.jpg
    Lt. Harsch: Fort Sterck Military Boarding School, Lieatunant Harsch.
    Natalie: Hi, I would like to enroll my son, Isaac Goth-Asli. I think he could need some discipline.
    Lt. Harsch: Age?
    Natalie: Huh?
    Lt. Harsch: His age, ma'am?

snD19yf.jpg
    Natalie: Oh, he's.. uh, seven.
    Lt. Harsch: That's a little young, ma'am. Usually we only accept kids from 9 years and up. This is a military school with a strong focus on discipline and athletic skill. Are you sure you want to enroll him?
    Natalie: Oh, I'm.. uh, absolutely positive.
    Lt. Harsch: Ok, hold the line ma'am. I'll see what I can do.
    Natalie: Thank you, sir.
    Lt. Harsch: Ok, we have one spot available for him. Now, we will keep an eye on him. If we notice he is not ready yet, he will be sent home. Do you accept?
    Natalie: I accept, sir.
    Lt. Harsch: Good. We will send a taxi to pick him up on monday morning at 09:00 sharp. Make sure he has his bag packed with warm and water proof clothes and all necessary essentials.
    Natalie: Thank you, sir.
    Lt. Harsch: You're welcome. Have a nice day, ma'am.

N83aGIX.jpg
    And the next morning, off he went.. and now it was just Natalie, Aaron and Billy in the house.

b2Zodne.jpg

pDMI98a.jpg

Chapter 3.7 - the Forest Witch?
    th1das9.png
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Sprottenham : hui, two updates in a row!
    First a question: Billy is the imaginary friend of Aaron, right? I was a bit confused because Natalie has just 2 kids but you´ve told three names....

He he he, even with rabbithole rugs the kids accumulate in front of the school! It´s a nice building and I like that the kids can spend their day in the building when they don´t want to go home.

Aww, Natalie behaved like a real mother and read a bedtime story for Isaac, so cute!

:D:D the school chose the right superviser for a trip to the mausoleum! A vampire! Maybe he knows which coffins shouldn´t be knocked on so the people in them can sleep?!?!

The Zombie Restaurant (great name!) has a lot of workers, it must be a big restaurant, right?

Gosh, she is a very bad mother that she doesn´t teach Aaron how to walk in one go! Three years? Gosh, either Aaron is very slow or, as already suggested, she is still a bad mum. Although she is much better than she was before!

Aww, Isaac doing the dishes! He is such a lovely young man! I really like him! I feel sorry for him that he has to deal with so many babysitters, especially when they aren´t friendly to him. He must be very lonely....

Oh, man, a "party" where the hosts are going to bed while the guest(s) are there! I always thought that this parties were badly programmed by the devs, there are so many parties where the hosts are going to bed or the hosts leave when your Sims arrive at their house or that the party is just cancelled during the day, or, even better, if you save after a party was announced and leave the game and load it again, then the party is just cancelled... Bad programming!
    OEahoXE.jpg
    She was in a good mood for leisure day this morning, so she decided to bring the kids out to spend it at the local market place. She is carrying Aaron and Billy because she never had a wish to get a stroller, and hence haven't bought one.
    Don´t tell me that this is her good mood face???? :p

What a nice festival ground! And the town has a royal family! and they are close to their people.
    Interesting how long Natalie was at the festival, is this good for Aaron that he stays up so long?
    And Natalie, being her normal self, mocking people´s dancing. Nice girl.... :D

:'( the repairman as the only father figure Isaac has. That is so sad! I think the 50 Simoleons were spent rightly!!!!
    And let Natalie do the job on her own AND let her clean the bath! >:)
    She has to take care for both of the boys!!!!
    And maybe give them some loving? Is she able to do that? How was her childhood? You gave the hint that she didn´t get enough toys, so was her childhood bad?

The picture with Natalie and Aaron playing together is sweet, but it would have been better if she really played WITH her son...

Oh, now we know who the ghost is, Natalie´s grandfather!! Why didn´t she recognize him? Doesn´t she know him because he died before she was born? So many questions here....

I like the traps Isaac played, unfortunately Natalie didn´t!
    I AM SO SORRY FOR HIM that he has to go to milityry school now! And he is the youngest there! I so hope that this wouldn´t cause a trauma in him!!!!!!
    He is such a sweet boy, he deserves a bette life!

Great updates!
    @Sprottenham : hui, two updates in a row!
    First a question: Billy is the imaginary friend of Aaron, right? I was a bit confused because Natalie has just 2 kids but you´ve told three names....

Well, no, not really.. Natalie is actually lying to herself, and the kids, about Billy... She calls him a plush toy, then she puts him in the crib to stay in the room, as if she is hiding him....
    He he he, even with rabbithole rugs the kids accumulate in front of the school! It´s a nice building and I like that the kids can spend their day in the building when they don´t want to go home.

Thanks. Isaac seems to like it, maybe its better to hang around there, then it is to go home?
    Gosh, she is a very bad mother that she doesn´t teach Aaron how to walk in one go! Three years? Gosh, either Aaron is very slow or, as already suggested, she is still a bad mum. Although she is much better than she was before!

I wouldn't call Aaron slow, it is, unfortunately, more Natalie that is slow. Most of the time, she goes to play with the dollhouse or some other toy...
    Oh, man, a "party" where the hosts are going to bed while the guest(s) are there! I always thought that this parties were badly programmed by the devs, there are so many parties where the hosts are going to bed or the hosts leave when your Sims arrive at their house or that the party is just cancelled during the day, or, even better, if you save after a party was announced and leave the game and load it again, then the party is just cancelled... Bad programming!
    Yeah, most of the in game parties suck.. ;)

Don´t tell me that this is her good mood face???? :p
    Oops, that face probably wasn't the best representation. The unusual part here was that she actually took her kids out to go somewhere.. Most of the time, they just stayed at home..
    What a nice festival ground! And the town has a royal family! and they are close to their people.
    Interesting how long Natalie was at the festival, is this good for Aaron that he stays up so long?
    Well, no it probably wasn't. When she first goes out somewhere, she doesn't know when to leave...
    And Natalie, being her normal self, mocking people´s dancing. Nice girl.... :D
    Yeah.. I wonder who taught her that...
    :'( the repairman as the only father figure Isaac has. That is so sad! I think the 50 Simoleons were spent rightly!!!!
    Yeah, it is sad, and the strange thing is, Isaac (and Aarons) father actually lives just next door! I didn't actually know that at this point (my fault again for not looking around the neighbourhood), I thought he lived somewhere further away..
    But I had Isaac visit his father at a later point, once I learnt about it!
    And maybe give them some loving? Is she able to do that? How was her childhood? You gave the hint that she didn´t get enough toys, so was her childhood bad?
    Lets just say... Natalie isn't all that good at giving, or receiving, love. She has some problems with that.. She never fully learnt how to...
    The picture with Natalie and Aaron playing together is sweet, but it would have been better if she really played WITH her son...

You are right, it would have been, but Natalie always only played with herself alone.

Oh, now we know who the ghost is, Natalie´s grandfather!! Why didn´t she recognize him? Doesn´t she know him because he died before she was born? So many questions here....
    Ah, no, the ghost and her grandfather may look similar, but the ghost was not her grandfather, or she would have recognized him. It is still a mystery who the ghost actually was...
    I like the traps Isaac played, unfortunately Natalie didn´t!
    I AM SO SORRY FOR HIM that he has to go to milityry school now! And he is the youngest there! I so hope that this wouldn´t cause a trauma in him!!!!!!
    He is such a sweet boy, he deserves a bette life!
    Yeah, that was very harsh of Natalie to send him there so early.. The school is aware of his young age though, and promised to watch him a little more closely than the other kids..
    Great updates!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, even though the story is not the most uplifting one, and turned out way different than my first thought.. especially with Natalie and what has already been hinted at with her background..

th1das9.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Sprottenham I've caught up on the story. Fascinating that the ghost comes in and visits with the kids and terrorizes their mother into being a better one. Sounds like her heart is not in it though.
    Had to laugh at her slapping her former boss/lover around at the party. What a way to set a mood! NOT
    Hopefully Isaac will not turn out as rotten as his Mom. He doesn't look like a happy kid.
    He is helpful though. That's good.
    Interesting excursion to the fair. Um, who is Billy? I thought he was the IF doll.
    Poor Isaac just pulling a few fun pranks and off to boarding school you go. Mom should remember all the times she didn't feed him or clean up after him. I hope the ghost comes back and scares the whosit out of her! :lol:
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Sprottenham It is nice to see Natalie caring for her kids, I guess the learn and start getting more used to it.

haha I love the ghost just drifting into her house!

OMG Of Course all sims and ghost Can indeed see through the walls! :):p

hahaha the ghost staring at Natalie totally paralyzed and almost melting into the bed and then he is shaking it!

I just adore that the bear and the ghost are making Natalie be a better person! It is so funny!
    This post also has a little nudity.

Chapter 3.7 – The Forest Witch?

7HzyruA.png
    - 1987 -

Song: Chad Lawson – There's something up there.

US4TEYi.jpg
    With Isaac away at the Military Boarding School, Natalie finds time for some more potty training for Aaron. Next to a stinking pile of dirty clothes, of course. Natalie always likes to have a little cash reserve just in case, so though she would technically afford both a washing machine and a tumble drier, she still finds it best not to make that investment. Besides, she would probably need to expand the bathroom to make space for them, and that she can't afford at the moment. So it looks like she will need to continue to go to the laundromat for some time, still.

zmof3df.jpg
    Aaron and Billy gets to go with her whenever she has to do laundry, it saves her the expense of hiring a baby sitter.

78uUbWc.jpg
    aMJbMlV.jpg
    She always uses the back entrance when entering the laundromat, that's where the cheapest washing machines are.
    3amvQPu.jpg
    Well, the laundromat isn't such a bad place.. it looks quite cosy in fact. And it has toys. Perfect for Natalie, which is in no rush to fully grow up anytime soon...

After coming home from the laundromat with fresh clean clothes, she thought it was time for a little more personal hygiene as well.
    nJFSqWE.jpg
    Ah, you should have used the shower instead this time, Natalie, instead of trying a sponge bath. Isaac's last prank fooled you, even when he is away! Speaking of Isaac, he did phone her this morning, saying he was doing well, and that he had learn to greet in 30 different languages. Which pleased Natalie of course, but the...

TqKGmj8.jpg
    ..ok, she did not react with anger to the sink prank, like I expected. She just went on with her sponge cleaning business as if it was nothing... (Natalie has the inappropriate trait.) Well, she had already sent him to boarding school, so I guess it was no use getting mad when he is away.

mFqPbSq.jpg
    She managed to finish the job of potty training Aaron just shortly after he turned four years old. Now you've just got a little less then two years to teach him how to talk, and most things should be ok. Kind of..

The next day, after she had put Aaron to sleep and was playing with toys on the floor as usual, she got a phone call from Isaac. This time, it wasn't a positive one.
    Natalie: Hi, Isaac. How is it going? Did you learn anything more interesting?
    Isaac: Mom... *sob* ... I want to go home..
    Natalie: Oh, sweetie.. is everything ok?
    rrgoecr.jpg
    Isaac: No, mom.. my arm hurts from always having to salute all the officers all the time...
    Natalie: Oh.. well, that's not so bad, is it? But if you really don't like it..
    PCEwVhg.jpg
    Isaac: I hate it here, mom! I want to go home!
    Natalie: Ok, ok.. I.. I'll make a phone call to Lieutenant Harsch and have him send you home, ok?
    LL9ESpc.jpg
    Isaac: Thanks, mom... love you...
    DK0hQyC.jpg
    Natalie: Love you too, sweetie..
    DmK2UBR.jpg
    Natalie had never used those words before. They just fell out of her. She felt strange after this phone call. Was this love that she felt? She thought so, and it felt kind of good. Something blissfull in a way, but scary at the same time... This uncomfortably pleasant thing that welled up in her, made her feel a little uneasy. Somewhere in there was still this frightened little girl.... that wanted to hide or run away. That's what the little girl wanted the most. She was uncomfortable in feeling and expressing love, because she felt that nobody had ever loved her.

Isaac's report card from Fort Sterck Military school:

Traits acquired: None.
    Traits lost: None.
    Skills learned: Logic.

SVI6FKt.jpg
    And so Isaac was heading back home. I don't know where Fort Sterck military school is located, but it must be somewhere deep in the woods...
    Ab9vWML.jpg
    It took a pretty long time for him to get down to the road leading into town. And when he was almost there, he saw someone standing by the roadside.. who is that? Pale greenish-grey skin, black hair and torn clothes..
    X2xYf8Y.jpg
    Whoever that was, he, she, or it got away just before he could make it there. He was hoping the taxi would catch up to whoever it was, but the taxi driver just wouldn't drive any faster.
    PcxvEYD.jpg
    By the time they reached town, he had lost sight of whoever it was. Presumably, the person.. or creature, had been driving straight ahead on the main road, whereas the taxi driver, of course, took a left turn to drive him home.
    3DsBoYJ.jpg

msISfmS.jpg
    Isaac: Mom, mom! I saw someone weird by the road when I came down from the forest. A person with grey skin, and torn green clothes. I have never seen someone like that before!

vk2sbUh.jpg
    Natalie:Hmm, that could have been a witch. I haven't seen her myself, but there are rumours that one lives in the forest!

SaRiyJH.jpg
    Natalie: They say she can set people on fire just by looking at them!

Xdt7PvI.jpg
    Natalie: And then, if she does that, only a genie can save you.. if one is nearby, of course!
    Isaac: Wooow, is that really true mom?
    Natalie: It sure is! So be careful about the forest. You never know what's in there...

iOSXmRN.jpg
    Meanwhile, young Aaron was getting lonely and craving for his mother's love. Don't go there again, Natalie!
    hrp5enS.jpg
    Yeah, who knows? The ghost might just come back. Please, take care of your sons... I'm sure you remember... there may be more things than just witches in that forest!
    th1das9.png
    Chapter 3.8 – Smoke detector

YOT3tEJ.png

Song: Natalie Imbruglia – Smoke

7bohsK5.jpg
    After Isaacs return the rainy season was here once more..

BMjjpi1.jpg
    Aah, isn't it good to be back to normal school with all the regular kids again? Or atleast the ones you are used to. Even if its raining cats and dogs..

Gv96xfg.jpg
    And while we are her among this colorful bunch of kids, let me just introduce one girl for you. This one standing here with the red hair and yellow wings, constantly biting her bottom lip, is Isabella Pammy-Vasquez, Isaac and Aarons cousin. She has the distinct look from the Pammy side of the family, with the thin and narrow face, just like young Aaron.

SPZ5w5p.jpg
    Natalie: What do we have a lot of during rainy season, Aaron?
    Aaron: ...?
    Natalie: Rain. Can you say that after me? Rain.
    Aaron: .. Rw.. Rw... Rain!
    Natalie: Very good, Aaron! Very good! Rain! We have a lot of rain!

"Maybe he is not so bad after all, that little boy..." Natalie thought.

OcjW3Mu.jpg
    Eat, my child..

0c230bi.jpg
    Isaac in a water balloon fight with the babysitter outside at the height of rainy season. Oh well... :p

n4g5AkD.jpg
    Going to boarding school must have had some impact on Isaac, as he is no longer doing pranks and is usually quite good at helping out around the house.

Qg0RjKD.jpg
    But mom can be a prankster too!

VzNidsY.jpg
    Isaac got sick from eating some bad left over food in the fridge. What did the ghost say about cleaning again, Natalie? You've been doing great for so long, don't slip up...

R2zInBT.jpg
    Somehow Aaron has learned a new trick. He woke up in the middle of the night and walked out of the crib all on his own.. Must be something special about that kid.

And also..it's hard being a single mom with three* kids, I'll give you that, but is it necessary to dump that stinking pile of clothes in the boys room? I think it is not!
    * The third kid is Billy, but Natalie keeps him hidden away in the room a lot of the time, and keeps telling him and the kids that he is only "a little plush toy" and an "imaginary friend" and on occasion she even appears to believe it is so herself.....
    Billy is the result of the affair she had at work with her former boss in the political career...
    I wonder how she is going to deal with Billy getting older.. he is going to have to start school at one point.. She can't keep him like that forever!

hVocXrE.jpg
    Just another rainy morning for the kids waiting for the school bell to ring. I have left the green plumbob on so you can see where Isaac is standing. The school is divided into two parts, the right section has the classroom for the kids (age 6 -12), the left section has the classroom for the teenagers (age 13 - 18). On the second floor, there is a library.

knKrOLR.jpg
    Aaron: Whaah!! I'm hungry!! Mommy!!
    What's on your mind here, Natalie? Do you even hear your son at all?

3s6ieKw.jpg
    Natalie..?
    Well, I suppose you're only doing your best..
    mqh0AJx.jpg
    Natalie: What did the thief steal from us, Aaron?

I don't think Aaron will remember that Natalie.. he wasn't even born yet when it happened!

Aaron: ...?
    Natalie: The bathtub. Can you say bathtub, Aaron?
    Aaron: ... no!
    Natalie: ...oh, well, then... (sigh)...
    Ti8e1J3.jpg
    Once the small family is asleep, I stop by The Old Weavery to see if there is anything happening on a Monday night. There are a few people there, but it is relatively quiet. And I see this bartender does not like to hang around other people all that much. Well, you chose the wrong line of work then, sweetheart.

CFK0iJ4.jpg
    Ida Iqbal-Sandli (a local human, to the left) conversing with Belinda Myren-Goth (one of the few local vampires, to the right). Now I check the family tree to see if Belinda is related to Natalie in someway (since they both share the Goth name), but after some clicking around she does not show up there.

mFbgoKd.jpg
    How she got that name, I don't know... She could have been briefly married to one of Natalies uncles, maybe. She is not a relative by blood in any case.

rpO1ixE.jpg
    The rain stopped on the last day of the rainy season, as Isaac's school went on a field trip to the Senkapigo Mausoleum to learn about the towns rich collection of old skulls and bones. "No, Isaac! Those maggots are not for eating! Spit them out!" the teacher told him...

GuZNPhV.jpg
    No need to say, Isaac got a little dirty from crawling around in the deepest, most narrow (and darkest, of course) parts of the mauseloum and went for a shower when he came back fromt he tour. And as should be expected, the shower broke. Mommy must call the repair man again when she gets home...

TsD6lgX.jpg
    Dry season had begun, and Aaron had just turned 4 years old. Another view of the kids entering the school building.

w4e7oUI.jpg
    Natalie: Aaron.. what is hanging on the wall in momma's kitchen?
    Aaron: ..wall!
    Natalie: Haha, no Aaron.. it's a smoke detector. Can you say smoke detector?
    Aaron: Sss.. smoke... smoke detector!
    Natalie: That's very good Aaron! Very good!
    Aaron: The smoke detector is.. hanging on the wall!

IReZG9B.jpg
    And voila, Aaron had now also learned to talk! About time...

bjzC0OG.jpg
    And finally Natalie had saved up enough cash to buy a washing machine. It's not just to buy one and plop it in there. First she had to expand the bathroom to make room for it, and of course move the shower and the toilet back which also meant to rebuild the plumbing, so the costs did add up a bit. But now it was finally done. Be gone with you, stinking piles of dirty clothes! May you come out clean.

hpwJDiO.jpg
    Well, she couldn't afford more then the cheapest kind of washing machine, so it was a bit noisy, but at least it got the job done.

rwGSY0N.jpg
    She thought it was a good idea to place the clothes line under the boys bedroom on the 2nd floor, so that she could also be using it during the rainy season. Unless, of course, it decided to rain sideways for whatever reason.

QyhVmk6.jpg
    And, well, somehow she had also found the means to invest in a seesaw, much to the amusement of the kids...

QnlUqnN.jpg
    Isaac: Are we rich now, mom?

6lwuzUI.jpg
    Natalie: Not quite, but my restaurant job pays well enough.

Bwv6B9U.jpg
    It still happened, though, that Aaron and Billy was left alone and hungry in his crib in the dark at night. And with their older brother finding it more comfortable to sleep in his mothers bed downstairs, there was no one there to hear them screaming.

ckh9pPp.jpg
    This wasn't deliberate on Natalie's part. Probably just forgetfulness, but it could be all the same for Aaron. He was alone and hungry, nonetheless. Feelings he had gotten quite used to over time, but he never gave up crying. His life depended on getting fed, after all. And it is crucial for any child's development to feel loved by their caregiver or caregivers. Well, that should be obvious.

e8mCEMk.jpg
    Natalie had taught him everything he needed, to use the potty, to walk and to talk, but that aside, she would often just give him the bare minimum needed to survive, and that was it, often prioritizing her own comfort above Aarons.
    PprNOXB.jpg
    Not necessarily because she is evil, even though she is, but more because she has an underdeveloped ability to fully empathize and understand the world from anothers point of view. Or something like that, maybe.

bixL0xF.jpg
    The school situation in town had long been less than optimal, with only one school to serve every kid in town. And in recent years it had gotten so bad, there literally wasn't room for everyone which resulted in some kids voluntarily or involuntarily skipping school altogether. The town council had long been aware of this problem, but due to the towns area being limited by the old wall (which was forbidden to tear down because it is an important heritage for the nation) there really wasn't any good available lots of the right location and size to build a new school. But the situation had become so dire for the kids now being forced to wait outside, something had to be done.

29Uowjj.jpg
    Now the only available spot considered large enough was the empty space by the towns western entry point on the other side of the main road from the military base and the gym. It was considered a much less than ideal spot due to its location, but it was the only option the town had without tearing down and relocating people's homes or businesses. So a hasty desicion was now made to finally build the new school.

uXyI4Nx.jpg
    And the town council decided to go all out this time, constructing a new school that was massive compared to the old one. With several classrooms for children and teenagers, and even an indoor swimming pool for the kids to get their swimming lessons inside (so that they wouldn't have to use the towns main public swimming pool).

a9cjGoa.jpg
    And it was pleasing to see that Isaac after school (still going to the old school) finally discovered one of the small parks/playgrounds that was made around town.

ST3HYC1.jpg
    Mommys workplace, The Zombie Restaurant, can be seen in the background and to the right in this picture. And finally some other kids, too!

Live Skullerud-Mekori: I heard that they store something dangerous in the basement at The Philosophical Centre that they are going to poison our drinking water with.

8MCYT0M.jpg
    Isaac: And you really believe that nonsense? That's so stupid, Live!

3qUTjq3.jpg
    Isabella Pammy-Vasquez (his cousin): Your mother is an ugly donkey, and we don't want to play with you, Isaac! This is a girls only park!

YPr2B29.jpg
    9jUV0Bj.jpg
    Live: Do you believe in dragons? I believe in dragons, I think they live in the forest. Ludvik said he saw one fly over town yesterday!

bBtr9fF.jpg
    Isaac: Girls.. I don't understand them.. dragon flying over town.. probably just a flock of birds...I'm heading home..

MDBF0qW.jpg
    Friday night and Natalie stayed at work after hours to play with the mirror in the bathroom.

US4cbWK.jpg
    Isaac had gone to sleep in Natalie's bed, and the babysitter was there, struggling with Aaron.

Saturday afternoon:
    2en4f4C.jpg
    Natalie: Watch me now, Isaac. This is how you clean the shower properly.

4wGwZ0Q.jpg
    Saturday after work, Natalie wanted to head out to the Twilight Tavern, a brown pub in the poorer area on the western side of town. It has a splendid location there, right next to the criminal hide out.

Sqca0Ge.jpg
    The place wasn't very lively, as she was the only customer... She still spent the night there until closing time, playing shuffle board , having a few drinks and conversing with the bartender.

Fs1qAVV.jpg
    As she got home, she made sure to feed Aaron, but ignoring his need for affection from his mom, and forgetting him in the baby chair before putting herself to bed.

glf610j.jpg

Oh no, not that again...
    "I see.... that your.... mother... have been..... neglecting..... you again.....Aaron.. lets see..... if we can .......wake her up..."

Aaron: Wake mommy up!

FtsBgyI.jpg
    "Hello again.....Natalie... Placing me far..... in the forest..... was a clever.... trick..

"To bad.... it didn't...... work..

"Now.. your son....... he needs your..... attention....... Natalie..."

Kd6zr84.jpg
    "Don't look..... scared,......Natalie.. just go...... to your son....."

SN6H1AJ.jpg
    "That is much...... better......Natalie.. Keep that up....... and I will...... leave shortly.. That is the...... only............ thing that will......... make me go....... away......"

HqFpADI.jpg
    "Well done............Natalie... look how.........clean the.........kitchen.....just got......"

R1GMx5o.jpg
    Ghostly figure: Clearly she has made some new investments since last time I was here.. nice.

GWOq8n6.jpg
    Ghostly figure: Hello, Natalie.. I see you are cooking..

kuKPlDn.jpg
    Ghostly figure: Let me just play with your food for a while...

Yes, this is inside the oven.. the ghost is shaking the food around! And of course, making Natalie unable to do anything with it.. until it catches fire.

8DSTbNJ.jpg
    Ghostly figure: Ooops... ooh, this is so loud...

89tuCdr.jpg
    Really? Come on.. darn ghost! Then I tell Natalie to put out the flames, but she ignores everything I tell her. She won't put Aaron down, and she won't put out the flames. But she can call the fire department, I suppose...

Rh1WJl9.jpg
    More and more of the kitchen catches fire.. before the fire woman finally arrives and manages to put it out..

QlupFuV.jpg
    And immdiately the ghostly figure disappears, I guess he though his work there was done.. what an..... this is going to take some more out of Natalie's budget, as if she needed that..

KNYARkZ.jpg
    Natalie: Aahh! Did I hear something? Did he come back? He tried to kill us!

NCSsDsm.jpg
    "Well I must ....admit.. that got..... a little..... out of hand....."

v9esGdB.jpg
    "I think this.... family .......will not.... need us ....anymore... goodbye... ....for now..."

eXgkNEA.jpg
    Isaac: Wow.. did you see that, Aaron? A magical teddy bear just appeared on the floor!
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham I like the youtube a grave mistake! the music is really lovely! almost hauntingly lovely!

It is so different to see Natalie taking good care, well, better care of things and the kiddos! It makes a big smile on my face to see her holding the sweet toddler in the cab! that is a darling pic!

Such a good job blurring Natalie's body, however you did that it was great!

Oh does that really happen the kids calling to come home? wow!

Lieutenant Harsch LOL what a great name!

''Somewhere in there was still this frightened little girl.... that wanted to hide or run away. That's what the little girl wanted the most. She was uncomfortable in feeling and expressing love, because she felt that nobody had ever loved her.'' So beautifully written!

I'm so glad Isaac could finds his way home through the deep woods! Great pic!

Wow the story about witches near the woods sounds scary!

Great update! I have more to catch up on!!! :)
    @DivaDoodle

Cool you like the music. I have made a mission for myself sort of to try to find a song for each update that somehow fits with each chapter, atleast for as long as I can. It forces me as well to search for and discover new music I otherwise wouldn't have listened to...

"It is so different to see Natalie taking good care, well, better care of things and the kiddos! It makes a big smile on my face to see her holding the sweet toddler in the cab! that is a darling pic!" <-- I'm glad that you can get some smiles out of it, too, because there is definately enough unpleasant things in this story..

I actually considered leaving the naked pictures out because they're naked pictures and since she didn't get mad from Isaacs last prank like I expected her too, but I kept them in anyway. Thanks for the compliment about the censhorship, though. I tried to make it not look ugly and not smudge the water from the sink. ;)

Yes, Isaac actually called her and said he didn't like it. I don't know what is common or not, because Isaac is the first kid that has been sent to boarding school in my games. Then Natalie was presented with the option whether she wanted him to go home or stay there, and thats when she felt something strange inside her and wanted him to come home...
    DivaDoodle wrote: »

''Somewhere in there was still this frightened little girl.... that wanted to hide or run away. That's what the little girl wanted the most. She was uncomfortable in feeling and expressing love, because she felt that nobody had ever loved her.'' So beautifully written!

Thanks! Though I think it is probably a little more sad than beautiful, but it is there to explain who Natalie is and that there is more to her than being evil.

"Wow the story about witches near the woods sounds scary!" <-- Yeah, the question there, though is whether we should believe Natalie or not... ;)
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham ''Yes, Isaac actually called her and said he didn't like it. I don't know what is common or not, because Isaac is the first kid that has been sent to boarding school in my games. Then Natalie was presented with the option whether she wanted him to go home or stay there, and that's when she felt something strange inside her and wanted him to come home...'' I'm so glad you told me, I have never used the boarding school, so I don't know what is normal or not!

I like the music you chose Smoke! it goes very well with the story and also with first pic of the foggy, misty town.

I guess not all the kids like umbrella's! Me either, I like it to rain on my head and face, well we don't get very much rain here.

That is a very distinctive looking face in that family's genes, the child Isabella, and little Aaron! In Aaron it is almost like we already know how he will look as a grown up! I love looking at him!

Wow! I hardly ever get to see toddlers walk out of their crib by themselves! Yes I would say he is a very special kid!

I do remember the affair with the boss! this is marvelously weird! --> ''* The third kid is Billy, but Natalie keeps him hidden away in the room a lot of the time, and keeps telling him and the kids that he is only "a little plush toy" and an "imaginary friend" and on occasion she even appears to believe it is so herself.....''

''the Senkapigo Mausoleum to learn about the towns rich collection of old skulls and bones. "No, Isaac! Those maggots are not for eating! Spit them out!" the teacher told him...'' Hahaha! I always have wondered what they were supposed to learn at the Mausoleum!

Gee flies on the laundry, I didn't expect that, I've never seen it! I so like the look of using a clothing line instead of a dryer!

Wow what a nice new school you have built! do the kids use both entry doors?

Oh Good that magical talking bear is back! Just in time too, I was really wanting that prison high chair to be deleted! :D The bear is just such a great idea you have thought up!

LOL ghost hand through the wall waving hello! what a great catch! and Oh No, causing the stove to go on fire! :o I didn't know ghosts could be such a menus!

''Not necessarily because she is evil, even though she is, but more because she has an underdeveloped ability to fully empathize and understand the world from anothers point of view. '' I think so too. Plus we can see her smiling face to Aaron when she feeds him and the other times I feel like it might the childishness or immaturity in her that leads to be more self centric.

But WOW! look how responsible Natalie is to pick up Aaron out of harms way to make the emergency call! I am impressed! That is very good parenting! Especially since she ignores the direction to put him down, to extinguish the fire! I'm very impressed!

I love getting to know more and more about Natalie, as the story progresses. This is such an intriguing and very strange story, I really enjoy reading it! :)
    That is a very distinctive looking face in that family's genes, the child Isabella, and little Aaron! In Aaron it is almost like we already know how he will look as a grown up!
    Hmm.... ;)
    I do remember the affair with the boss! this is marvelously weird! --> ''* The third kid is Billy, but Natalie keeps him hidden away in the room a lot of the time, and keeps telling him and the kids that he is only "a little plush toy" and an "imaginary friend" and on occasion she even appears to believe it is so herself.....''
    Well, if you think the story is weird now...

Wow what a nice new school you have built! do the kids use both entry doors?
    I'm delivering the compliment about the school to the town council and they thank you very much for the compliment. ;) Well, yes, naturally the kids would use both doors.. or the rabbit hole rug. I place all rabbit hole rugs outside the building, because if I have them inside the sims just wave their arms and complain about not finding it..

Oh Good that magical talking bear is back! Just in time too, I was really wanting that prison high chair to be deleted! :D The bear is just such a great idea you have thought up!
    Well, thanks, but.. I didn't think him up.. ;)
    LOL ghost hand through the wall waving hello! what a great catch! and Oh No, causing the stove to go on fire! :o I didn't know ghosts could be such a menus!
    Neither did I... so then I decided it was enough with the bear and the ghost.. they were supposed to be helpers, albeit a little creepy, not make things worse....
    But WOW! look how responsible Natalie is to pick up Aaron out of harms way to make the emergency call! I am impressed! That is very good parenting! Especially since she ignores the direction to put him down, to extinguish the fire! I'm very impressed!
    It would have been even better parenting if she had actually carried him outside, though. But I guess she was a bit paralyzed and not sure what to do... its not everyday you see a fire in your house, thank goodness!

I love getting to know more and more about Natalie, as the story progresses. This is such an intriguing and very strange story, I really enjoy reading it! :)

Thank you so much for the compliments and kind words! They mean a lot to me!

th1das9.png
    Chapter 3.9 - Childhood/Motherhood
    - 1965 -
    2ihGfsW.jpg

Maria Mena – Am I supposed to apologize?

But I will spend a lifetime
    Trying to understand
    Why someone sharing my bloodline
    Would not lend me their hand

- 1988 -

D8IhaFe.jpg

Interestingly, a while after the new school opened, Isaac has shifted to actually bike all the way over there to go to school, even though it is at the opposite end of town from where he lives, and much farther away then his original school. But the town council is of course very happy that the kids are actually using the new school!

This evening, Natalie got the idea that she should take Aaron for a visit to her grandmother, Eva Goth-Asli. Unfortunately, Friederich, her grandfather, had moved out because their marriage had been pretty awful for several years. It is amazing it lasted as long as it did, truthfully speaking.

CmoINl1.jpg

Isaac still hadn't left school, sitting outside doing his homework.

q3UEri4.jpg

This is grandma Eva Goth-Aslis house. She is Aarons great grandmother. For some reason, she has left her front door open...

2MpYvFH.jpg

Eva: Hi, Natalie. Nice to see you and little Aaron for a change. Come on in.

ROzAeFD.jpg

Natalie: So umm.. I was wondering if you could uhh.. lend me some cash.. I have had a few expenses lately...

AmfZowY.jpg

Eva: Was that why you came to visit? If so, the answer is no, you can't!

v9w35UK.jpg
    Natalie: Well, I never really liked your house.. Your wallpaper is hideous, and look at those cheap dining chairs! Are you colorblind, or what is that?

JzWz6mX.jpg
    Eva: You have some nerve coming here talking like that!

8dC99Df.jpg
    And Natalie is still a bit reckless when it comes to her youngest son. She apparently thought it was a good idea to leave him outside on the lawn, before she entered her grandmas house.

c6IXKeM.jpg
    She is finding herself right at home in her grandma's kitchen, though.

mdb6bF2.jpg
    Aaron has learned how to walk, and somehow he had managed to sneak inside without anyone noticing while Natalie was preparing and eating her meal.

g5IENNI.jpg
    Natalie had gone upstairs to her mothers old bedroom to play with the toys there. This wasn't very popular with grandma...
    Eva: You have always been such a big child, Natalie! Huh? You're a disgrace to the family!

r97TOTP.jpg
    Natalie: But, but..

1K5RXB2.jpg
    Eva: I don't want to hear it, Natalie! There's no excuse! Grow up! You're almost as pathetic as your sister!

59sZItu.jpg
    Natalie: Don't insult me! You have no idea how hard I am working to feed my children, and to teach them what they should know! All by myself! I can be an adult if I want to! Playing with toys is nearly the only time I get some time off!

OPcw2pD.jpg
    Eva: So what!? I had three children!* Your mother and her two brothers! And do you think Friederich did much at home!? No, he was JUST as childish and lazy as you probably are! I only stuck out with him for the kids!

* Eva doesn't know about Billy, she thinks Natalie only has two children.

wrNBFlP.jpg
    Eva: I mean, I remember when your mother was born. She was our first baby, and we were so excited back then to have kids! But of course, that didn't last forever.. All I'm saying is, it was hard for me, too. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on you. You can play with the toys if you like.. they were your mom's after all...

km72ybb.jpg
    And so she did. Young little Natalie that never quite grew up.

OLZ69vE.jpg
    After a while it was getting late, and Natalie must have suffered some kind of amnesia because she kept wandering around looking completely lost for a couple of hours complaining that she couldn't find her way out ..... before she finally came to herself and figured out how to pick up Aaron and go home...

zjUnKLt.jpg
    And the following morning marked the start of the rainy season once more. Isaac, now roughly 8 and half years old, still rode the lang way to the new school building. Well, I guess a fresh, new school building is better then an old one. First building to the right across the bridge there is the town's fire station.

eNcRwdd.jpg
    On this overview photo Isaac is almost at the corner by the yellow house and the taxi, whereas is home is way over there on the other edge of the town, slightly to the left and up from the building with the grey dome on top, across the bridge there.

qe7vFlS.jpg
    A little closer view. The building with the dome on top houses the cinema, and also a few rooms with instruments that can be rented for practice for up and coming musicians.

bwEk5Vr.jpg
    "What was I going to do here again? Oh... yeah, food.. I was going to feed him..."

Really, Natalie? Where is your mind at?

B8Hzn90.jpg
    The following Friday night after work, Natalie wanted to visit the Twilight Tavern again. Crowded or empty, there was something about the atmosphere of that place that appealed to her. And this Friday well, to call it crowded would be an overstatement, but the number of guests had atleast increased by a few hundred percent since last time. This could be a good night.

ixeh9ZV.jpg
    She didn't go out all that often though, so she didn't know anyone that well, but sitting by the bar and sipping at a drink was nice enough. And there was always the bartender to chat to, if she wanted to socialize.

1qLKnzt.jpg
    Yeah, isn't that typical. Just when she had built up the courage to ask someone for a dance, the bar closes. But the drowsy eyes tell me she had a good night anyway.

p3s60Ft.jpg
    While she was out, the babysitter had taken good care of Aaron, so he was fed and well-rested. His only problem was that no one had let him out of the crib to use the potty in the morning.

jRuRoEF.jpg
    Isaac was up doing what kids typically do, and Natalie was still in bed sound asleep.
    gESzWPN.jpg

OqJ2dCn.jpg
    Well, it wasn't long before she woke up to take care of Aaron with a... uh, smile on her face. A screaming toddler is not what you want to deal with when you're hungover, probably not, but I have no sympathy there!

OAEoEys.jpg
    When Natalie comes home from work later that saturday evening, she is dead tired from lack of sleep the night before (because she was out at the bar, of course), so she goes straight past Aaron and Billy and to bed, leaving them by themselves for the night..

8L83pfm.jpg
    And this was the result of that, of course. He woke Natalie up from crying, before falling asleep on the floor. Natalie wasn't happy about that, as she stood there watching him and muttering some curses under her breath.

okCRkeV.jpg
    Before turning to play with the toys again..

Now the following sunday evening after work Natalie was perhaps even more tired and exhausted, and was feeling downright unhappy, which probably led to her doing this, taking out all her frustrations on the doll house..

eMafNmx.jpg
    Natalie: You need to grow up, Natalie!

v4BbgWP.jpg
    Natalie: Time to go to work, Natalie!

kEGjrFl.jpg
    Natalie: You're a disgrace to the family, Natalie!

BTyC4gn.jpg
    Natalie: I just wanted to eat, mommy!

iBseO4B.jpg
    Natalie: Shut your mouth, Natalie!

COqbvyC.jpg
    Natalie: Go back to your room, Natalie!

HekLxrn.jpg
    Natalie: Mommy doesn't give a &$"#, Natalie!

Wait, wait... what was that all about, Natalie? Is everything ok there? It kind of doesn't look like it.... Hmm, maybe you should be paying your mommy a visit next time. Sounds like the two of you might have something to talk about.. or maybe ..not?

422QWB3.jpg
    Natalie: Oh, no.. what did I just do? I destroyed the dollhouse!

Yes, yes you did Natalie.. I think you need to talk to someone about that... Something there is just not right...

P1XWh0V.jpg
    This is a bit concerning...

PVOev2P.jpg
    And after she fainted and lied there for a while, she went to the bathroom to take a shower. Not at all getting enough rest. And, oh yeah, the toilet is broken. Please go to bed and get some rest now, Natalie..
    ubktY15.jpg
    Get some rest now...
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham
    Ooo! Nice beginning pic!

I like the words of the song Maria Mena – ''Am I supposed to apologize?''

Interesting that Isaac chooses to do his homework at school. I had only 3 sims choose to do this in all my playing. I think it's because in one case, they don't like it at home as much as where they are.

Hm, Is Natalie a mooch?

''You have some nerve coming here talking like that!'' lol but it's Natalie!

''* Eva doesn't know about Billy, she thinks Natalie only has two children.'' so interesting, I hope you continue with this!

Oh nice to see Eva finally letting Natalie play with the toys.

wow that is quite a bike ride to the new school, but it's such a nice school!

Too bad Aaron can't sneak out of the crib when he really needs to potty! but He might only be able to escape his prison bed for playing with toys. ;)

I love the faces Natalie makes! But yes she might want to go talk to someone about this pent up anger!

yes, rest is surely needed!

Great Update! :)
    edited September 2021
    Chapter 3.10 – The Doll House Stories
    Let me show you first of all a charming glimpse of a happy family. Indeed what would seem to be an ideal family...
    jr4f4Bj.png

Nox Arcana – The Doll House

vjbmlf2.jpg
    Isaac went to school without talking to his mom this morning, as Natalie slept well into the day and wasn't feeling to great when she woke up either. And Aaron, along with Billy, had been left alone upstairs, crying because he is hungry, lonely and has a full diaper of course...

K89uAA3.jpg
    Natalie: Yeah, yeah, mommy is going to change your diaper.. and feed you.. just shut up..
    Then Natalie had to go to work, and the babysitter took over.

wi8tgcz.jpg
    Isaac is home from his after school activity in the art club. I wonder what he is thinking...

d1Zy6FW.jpg
    Natalie is home from work, but I don't see any communication between them.
    Ok, there is some.

H039hu2.jpg

Natalie: Remember when I told you about that witch living in the forest?
    Isaac: Uh-huh.
    fr48HJN.jpg
    Natalie: When she was a little baby girl, her mother was taken away from her by unicorns.
    wZb7Oly.jpg

Isaac: ..?
    Natalie: And after her mother got taken away, she was all alone in her home, with no one to take care of her.
    Isaac: But.. didn't she have a father?

0lr3mtC.jpg
    Natalie: No, she didn't.. but fairies finally came to her home..
    nbHhybI.jpg
    Natalie: ..and they gave her much love!

This is a bit contradictory and far out....because as we all know, neither witches, unicorns or fairies actually does not exist, of course...right? What is this story really about, Natalie?

CYTG0ay.jpg
    Isaac: Ok, mom.. but what happened to the doll house downstairs?

mc7TRK4.jpg
    Natalie: It's getting late now, Isaac.. I think you should go to bed.
    Way to dodge that question..

8XxR9iQ.jpg

RUNCHye.jpg
    Natalie: Ugh, I can't stand that babys crying..
    WuHrvD2.jpg
    Natalies behaviour towards her own children is a bit erratic. Sometimes its almost as if she hates them, and a little while later, she is, well, atleast somewhat nice by being a little more like a mother should. Its as if she can't make up her mind, and it makes it appear a little confusing. And that is only me, I wonder what the world looks like from Aaron's perspective..
    LAEBx2D.jpg
    Oh, never mind I asked...

fCvTvBW.jpg
    Last day of the rainy season and it wasn't actually... raining. And Natalie had now been working at The Zombie Restaurant for three years, and her colleagues had just arranged a party for her. She also got promoted, and is now working as an ingredients taster, the fourth rank of the restaurant career.
    Isaac was now 9 years old, Aaron close to 5 years old. This meant that in just a little over a year, Aaron would age up and have his first day at school. He's had a bit of a rough time so far, but I hope all turns out well for the kid..

kcdF1TL.jpg
    And Natalie was still a child at heart..

r6KTH4S.jpg
    Uhh, yeah.. that's one way to get rid of dirty laundry.. just drop it outside your lot. Tell me something Natalie.. why did you want that laundry machine again? Also, that is the repair lady on the right, finally coming in to fix the toilet that has been broken for a long while now...

U1jiTp7.jpg
    tYH6EDx.jpg
    Oh yeah, and with the raise and added bonus from work, she could finally get that rocking chair and new refridgerator she had been wanting for such a long time now. It's always good to get some fresh, new stuff for the house. Just don't... get any more of those nervous breakdowns where you start breaking stuff, ok?

And then she wanted to make friends with Ramona. As mentioned earlier, Ramona is one of Natalies coworkers at the restaurant. Ramona and her partner used to live in one of the shacks in the poorer part of town, but they have since moved on to better housing.
    VaT2caG.jpg
    Ramona: I'm sorry, but I don't want to come visit right now..
    Bummer... Natalie does not understand why.. maybe a phone call just to talk a bit without inviting her over will clear that up..

3PdsgMC.jpg
    Ramona must have been very hard working and determined to make her way out of poverty, as she had now climbed the ranks enough to become Natalies boss. So when Ramona answers the phone naturally they keep talking about uh.. cook books and recipes together.
    eZJIt57.jpg

And fish. I guess thats whats on the menu in the restaurant for tomorrow.
    th1das9.png
    @Sprottenham The doll's house is wonderful!

Poor Natalie waking to being hungry and poor Aaron and Billy needing food and changing...I am still waiting to see the imaginary Billy. hehehe.

Wow some story Natalie! lol

LOL the laundry on the ground outside the lot! I've never seen that before!

Yay repair lady to the rescue, maybe she will fix the dolls house too? ;)

It's good that Natalie has a friend to phone and talk with.

Another strange and great update! :)
    @DivaDoodle Oh thanks, the doll house is a custom content I downloaded.. I don't remember who created it or where I found the link, but I found the download link in my history.. (http://www.mediafire.com/file/s7csf25cs54ibfx/Doll_house_park.Sims3Pack/file). That should be it, download at own risk. :P

Yeah, about the laundry outside, I had never seen that before either.. She went around the house to collect laundry.. and just dumped it outside.. I learned in a later episode what she probably wanted to do then. ;)

I'll take it as a compliment that you find this update to be strange. Now there is definately something about Natalie, the way she acts and the stories she tells... but her destroying the doll house was what surprised me the most. I tried to recreate the scene, and I found that a childish sim usually does not have that as an option unless they are in a very bad mood, and the doll house was her favorite toy...
    th1das9.png

Oh thank you, but for some reason I can't DL from media fire, I think I mst have some sort of protection setting on the laptop pr something. But TY for the link!

Oh interesting to find that out!!! --> ''a childish sim usually does not have that as an option unless they are in a very bad mood, and the doll house was her favorite toy... ''
    edited September 2021
    Chapter 3.11: Fatherhood.

Zpwz28p.png

Wonderclouds – Father

GCl9CIe.jpg
    Isaac was nine years old, and practically hadn't seen any of his dad for almost the entirety of his life. With the news of his father moving in with his new lover Ina Hammurabi that happened to live just next door, Isaac got a wish to pay them a visit. So it's about time for Isaac to finally get to know his (and Aarons) father, Ragnar Pammy-Vasquez...

swZ5qvn.jpg
    Ragnar: Hi, Isaac! Long time, no see... I haven't seen you since you were just a tiny little toddler! Come on in!

XSFV2aF.jpg
    Well, I guess they didn't have to much to talk about, so what else is there than the weather and the rain that those wonderful clouds give...

OGnzKRo.jpg
    Isaac: Oh, daddy, you have a rocking chair, too! Mommy just got one, but I haven't gotten around to try it yet. Can I try yours?
    After trying out the rocking chair for a while, he thought he might get to know Ina as well, by playing the usual shivering teeth prank on her.

KOoGHyi.jpg
    Isaac: Look up, lady!
    Ina Hammurabi:Huh?
    LfqZVcJ.jpg
    Ina: Ooh, so cold! Brr!
    Ina: Haha, clever trick! You must be Ragnars son, Isaac?
    srcgk8F.jpg

Isaac: Dad... can you read for me?
    HzohjDG.jpg
    Ragnar: Of course, my son! Let me just fetch a book!
    VqM5dHu.jpg

The young Isaac had often felt lonely in his life, and would crave attention from any parental like figure he could find, so naturally he would want them both to read him a bedtime story.

zOhnDTC.jpg
    Even though his mom had read him the odd bedtime story here and there, that was nowhere near being enough. And who knows, if they liked him well enough, maybe he could move in with them?

OMBgJEF.jpg
    At home, Natalie had of course noticed that Isaac was gone, and as it was late in the night and he still wasn't home she went over there to pick him up. She wasn't mad with him though. There was a part of her that understood his need to visit his father, but still, it wasn't his home so she had to go and get him.

Natalie: It's 3 o'clock in the night and Isaac isn't home.. I saw him walk over to his Inas house earlier, I think I should go get him..

ICfVvaU.jpg
    Ragnar: I saw Natalie just walk in the door.. at 3 in the night! If she wants to talk, the door is open... just not at three in the night.. she probably came to pick up Isaac, so I let her do that, before I told her she had to leave as it was late.

CSQZqcA.jpg
    Natalie: I think it is time for you to go home and go to bed, Isaac.. you have school tomorrow! Come with me now!

rT0IWJf.jpg
    After the kids were all in bed and asleep, Natalie sat down in her new rocking chair. She really liked it, and preferred to use it over the bed most nights. Somehow the rocking chair would regenrate energy as if sleeping. Don't know how that is supposed to work...

mKwQ8J5.jpg
    The positive side of the rocking chair was that it made Natalie more aware of Aarons needs, as opposed to when she was using her bed. She would no longer sleep through his crying, but come to his aid, even if she was downstairs and he was upstairs.

S40SjFZ.jpg
    Natalie still hadn't made friends with Ramona, so she gave her another call to improve the relationship a bit. Talking about the military this time. Are you discussing switching careers with your boss, Natalie?

xQjM12x.jpg
    The next day after school, the temperature was soaring at 38 degrees Celsius, so Isaac decided to head for the beach by the Corbo Gleb river.

lycTr8z.jpg
    There is a small café by the beach, selling cookies and pastries, but more importantly.. it has air condition. On a hot day like this, you would want to either stay inside or go swimming in the river.

w1DNfWn.jpg
    After checking out the café, Isaac chose to go swimming. You need to know how to swim to soak yourself here, though. The beach is not very kids friendly. It does not have a long stretch of shallow waters, and plunges off to the deep end rather rapidly. The river currents can also be quite strong. So be careful, Isaac... don't swim out to far.

VcZGlFx.jpg
    Birds eye view of the beach, view towards the east.

KtxaYqv.jpg
    The beach is also well-equipped with modern state-of-the art toilet and shower facilities, of course.
    Summers in the old city of Lagash was usually of the warm type, but this one was perhaps slightly warmer than usual. Even late in the evening, temperatures were still high of around 28 degrees Celsius.
    iH7B7on.jpg

Isaac: Look, I can swim under the bridge!
    Actually he did something surprising here. He climbed up the bridge and onto the road, before getting on his bike and heading home. It happened so unexpectedly, so I didn't get around to capture an image of it..
    The next morning when Natalie woke up she had a new thing on her mind.

ykvXkPn.jpg
    "Today I want to play hopscotch."

ufbJjsP.jpg
    Isaac had the day off from school, and would of course head over to his father, now that he lived so close.
    "Aaron is crying and screaming to much.. I want to visit dad.."

Ina: Morning, Isaac.
    Isaac: Hi, Ina. Is dad home?
    Ina: Oh, yes he is, come on in.

qL1XuwU.jpg

Isaac: Have you heard the story about the genie living in the forest?
    Ina: No, I don't think so..

yqdqwW0.jpg
    Isaac: He fell in love with a fairy, and they had a little baby girl.
    kOw92hX.jpg
    Isaac: But then the genie died in a fire, and the baby girl was left all alone.
    D1mpVbn.jpg
    Ina: That was an.. interesting story, Isaac. Anyway, your daddy is inside...

5wcSM3c.jpg
    Ragnar: Oh, you're here again, Isaac. I'll be right back, I just need to use the bathroom.

05scXnn.jpg

Ragnar, however, was more attentive to his new found love, than to his son..
    Ragnar: Let's go outside and play ball.

gwWXV9U.jpg
    Ok, dude... your son is visiting after not really knowing you for 9 and half years, but I guess that's not so important when you can play ball..
    They keep playing ball for a while, until Ina goes inside to make dinner.

6J4c9Cc.jpg
    Isaac: Did you know that our bathtub got stolen when I was just a baby?

njBMYIW.jpg
    Ragnar doesn't answer, but gets up to eat the food that Ina has prepared.

318FV73.jpg
    When Isaac got hungry, they left him to eat alone.
    Natalie just got home from work, and Isaac should be at home within an hour, or he might get in trouble.

r8F7Dwv.jpg
    "I still want to play hopscotch.." was the only thing on her mind now, though.

PCgHW2b.jpg
    Isaac was starting to feel ignored by his father, and pondered ways to get his attention.
    "Maybe dad will notice me if I do the dishes..."

5uRGY2U.jpg
    As night came closer and nothing seemed to help, he eventually gave up...
    "It doesn't look like daddy cares.. and it's getting late, I must go home to mommy."
    th1das9.png
    edited September 2021
    Chapter 3.12 – Summertime Hopscotch Happiness

95xkKX1.png

Lana del Rey – Summertime Sadness

Bbo95cS.jpg
    Natalie: Today is leisure day, let's go to the market boys! I want to play hopschotch. Are you coming, Isaac?
    ooHLIf2.jpg
    Natalie: I'll put you down here, Aaron. Don't walk away to far!

n4QVwRp.jpg
    Isaac went to the dance floor to practice some dance moves. It wasn't often that mama took them out like this!

yzi1lU4.jpg
    li2jeFJ.jpg
    Hmm, looks like Natalie hasn't played much hopscotch before. She is pretty terrible at it...
    ..it probably wasn't to often her mama took her out like this...

VzzBUeU.jpg
    And Aaron.. eventually got tired and fell asleep on the grass.

Pc1Sc4i.jpg
    As night fell, people were getting a groove on at the dance floor. This one is Bianka Goth-Asli, Natalies mother...

wBLgnfY.jpg
    Natalie walks right past doing her best to keep her head high and pretend not to notice her mom is there. Bianka notices her daughter is there, though, but does her best to ignore her as well. Sometimes she is still frustrated with how one of her daughters ran away from home like she did...
    iwLqoeF.jpg
    They continue dancing with their respective dance partners for a while, until the dance partners leave, and Bianka heads back home.

5z9UVdv.jpg
    After that Isaac went home, because he was tired and Natalie took part in a apple eating contest with Teresa Mater, the abbess of the local nunnery.
    xoU4czQ.jpg

bNxIvjF.jpg
    After which she went and picked up Aaron to head back for the night.
    Natalie: It's getting late, Aaron. Let's go home.

The following day, Natalie was quite unlucky at work. She stood next to an open ovens door and caught fire..
    j8sV1dN.jpg
    "Or maybe it was that someone has conspired against me to make this happen?", she thought, checking her own reflection in the mirror.
    qtvw7HM.png
    Natalie: Oh my, what do I look like? I'm all burnt! I'm gonna need a good scrub in the shower to get this off!
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham Great choice of music Fatherhood for the update!

Great that Dad has moved across the street for Isaac and Aron!

LOL I love the look on the pranksters face when the do the shivering teeth! Isaac looks so full of glee!

Oh wow! Isaac might move in with his Dad?

''Natalie: It's 3 o'clock in the night and Isaac isn't home.. I saw him walk over to his Inas house earlier, I think I should go get him..'' WOW so strange and welcomed change to see this newfound responsibility growing in Natalie!

My sims love rocking chairs too. It does renew their energy slowly, I think that's one of the reasons why they like it so much.

I like the reflection of the bridge in the river where Isaac is swimming, so pretty.

Too cool that Isaac goes on over again to see his Dad!

''Isaac: Did you know that our bathtub got stolen when I was just a baby?'' hahaha perfect thing to say!

Oh Natalie is still thinking about the hopscotch, I wonder if she will buy one?

I like the music Summertime sadness! You are really so good at finding titles that fit the stories!

OMG Issac doing homework first thing at the festival! :D

At least Natalie can play hopscotch!

Natalie and her Mom look very much alike.

I'm glad Natalie remembered to get Aaron to go back home!

LOL poor Natalie getting singed at work! :D

Great Updates! I see so much improvement in Natalie and enjoyed seeing Isaac getting to know Dad too! :)
    @DivaDoodle Thanks for the positive comment! :)

Quote: "WOW so strange and welcomed change to see this newfound responsibility growing in Natalie!"

Well, even though our impression of her started on a somewhat sour note, she is not 100 % bad, and she wants her sons to be at her house when it is night time, even though Isaac hanging out at his fathers house wouldn't be a problem.. except his father didn't have any spare beds. :P

Yeah, Natalie likes the rocking chair, and I have started to like the rocking chair, too, it does have some purpose in making parents more attentive... :P

"Oh Natalie is still thinking about the hopscotch, I wonder if she will buy one?" <-- Oh, I never actually thought of her buying one, but she knew that she could play it at the market place, and it is really only a pretty short walk from her home, so there's no real need to. Besides, its an excuse to have them leave their lot... :P

"Natalie and her Mom look very much alike." Oh, you think so? I never really thought about that, but maybe they do. There is another character that will soon show up that I think looks a lot more like Natalies mom... but is a completely different character in every other way!

"LOL poor Natalie getting singed at work! " <-- Yeah, I guess a kitchen can be a bit of a dangerous workplace sometimes. :P
    th1das9.png