Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC mod and bill

Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
So I loaded up the CC mods and I have a lot of fun with it and set it up to my liking, including setting bills to be double high. So I play a few days, the bills come in the mail. It says that my property taxes is close to 2k, power is 600 and 40-50 in water, (I do not have eco living so I don't produce anything), estimated total bills are around 2646. That is all fine. But when I go to pay the bills it only charge me 1 simelons.

Anyone know what is going on here and how to fix it? I can of course just cheat the money away, but that's annoying and cumbersome.

Any help would be helpful

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    So I loaded up the CC mods and I have a lot of fun with it and set it up to my liking, including setting bills to be double high. So I play a few days, the bills come in the mail. It says that my property taxes is close to 2k, power is 600 and 40-50 in water, (I do not have eco living so I don't produce anything), estimated total bills are around 2646. That is all fine. But when I go to pay the bills it only charge me 1 simelons.

Anyone know what is going on here and how to fix it? I can of course just cheat the money away, but that's annoying and cumbersome.

Any help would be helpful

Are you using SNB? First, make sure you have version 0.4.4.1. They have a discord where you can get help: https://discord.com/invite/97hyxrM

When asking for help please name the Mod you are using, it makes it easier for people to help, then we don't have to guess.