Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    Thank you.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    lori171957 wrote: »
    Thank you.

It is a huge pleasure, happy simming <3
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    mmmm I have not heard of anything like that, the above grafting dragonfruit and snapdragon gives you the Cowberry. The only thing sounding closest to that is bonsai buds and I think it was Rose and Grapes grafting that made them. I do know that some of what is in the little notebook a person got with the collectors edition did not make it in the game. There was something about the cowplant giving you a seed if you plant it in a good mood. That never happened as well, so perhaps some things were removed before the game released? Sorry that I am unable to help you with that question.
    GmOfnZ7.jpg

Yeah I do have the collectors addition so that may be it! I'll post a screenshot below so you know what I'm on about haha - thank you anyway, don't be sorry!

https://ibb.co/RcLP3hr (tried making it into a image by doing etc but not working!

Yeah I do have the collectors addition so that may be it! I'll post a screenshot below so you know what I'm on about haha - thank you anyway, don't be sorry!

https://ibb.co/RcLP3hr (tried making it into a image by doing etc but not working!

Wowsers its in the actual notebook in the game. Now I am confused, it must be an error. I will have a look in my game notebook of a sim that discovered all the flowers and see if I get the same. Currently I am busy fighting with the animal shed hahaha, but will test the notebook thing soon. I have never grafted anything like that, and I did a lot of grafting before hahahaha. We will get to the bottom of this ;)

@InvisibleLyndz I got the same :/
    ZkLqVpw.png

Then I grew and grafted the plants to each other, first one to one and then the other to the other. Both is the same result. Cowberries
    This must be a typing error in the game, because it does not graft anything else but the cowberries
    Vb0eTIy.png
    EFxigYM.png
    @mcrudd Haha I did the exact same too - tried both ways on the plants and got the exact same results as you. Yeah, unfortunately it sounds like an error on their part. It's a shame, was really hoping to discover a bovine bud :D oh well!
    Your collections are amazing by the way, so much dedication!
    @mcrudd Haha I did the exact same too - tried both ways on the plants and got the exact same results as you. Yeah, unfortunately it sounds like an error on their part. It's a shame, was really hoping to discover a bovine bud :D oh well!
    Your collections are amazing by the way, so much dedication!

It would have been nice. Aww thank you, I do enjoy making them, they do come in handy like now when I needed a snapdragon and dragonfruit to plant LOL
    Bump for those who have not seen the updated full collection room up until the release of Cottage living ;)
    And one last bump until we get more collection items ;)
    edited August 2021
    @mcrudd me again.. I'm going to be a pain! :D I'm trying to complete my gardening collection and I'm missing around 10 I believe - is there a way to see what I need to find without actually 'discovering' it first? (If that makes sense?) Like if I know what I need to look for that can be my challenge?
    Tried searching for completed gardening collections with names but I didn't have much luck!
    Thank you

Here's the ones I'm missing https://ibb.co/qDyNrns
    Post edited by InvisibleLyndz on
    @mcrudd me again.. I'm going to be a pain! :D I'm trying to complete my gardening collection and I'm missing around 10 I believe - is there a way to see what I need to find without actually 'discovering' it first? (If that makes sense?) Like if I know what I need to look for that can be my challenge?
    Tried searching for completed gardening collections with names but I didn't have much luck!
    Thank you

Here's the ones I'm missing https://ibb.co/qDyNrns

Hahaha be a pain, I don't mind <3 Ok, so what I can do is quickly load my game, place a new sim and chuck all the seeds from my full collection in her inventory and then work out which ones you need, I will also post the pic of them for you so you can know what they look like ;)
    edited August 2021
    @InvisibleLyndz Here you go, I hope this helps you <3

txZKbRR.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @mcrudd wow, you're amazing! Thank you so much for taking your time to help me, I really appreciate it! :)
    My sim will have to go foraging! :p
    Thank you again
    @mcrudd wow, you're amazing! Thank you so much for taking your time to help me, I really appreciate it! :)
    My sim will have to go foraging! :p
    Thank you again

It was a huge pleasure ;) Happy simming to you and night night from New Zealand from me :)
    edited September 2021
    Hi simmers, I just made this room for myself, gonna try and have some triplets LOL. I thought I would share it with you too if you want to try and have twins or triplets ;)
    Elexir of fertility
    Nto4G9q.png

Oops spelled elixir wrong in upload, sorry about that ;)
  • SnowyPistachioSnowyPistachio Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm also working on completing all collections for the packs I currently have. I just finished the ribbons from cottage living. Bothers me a bit that there's no participation ribbon for cow and llama 😅. Also the missing 10 wands from Realm of Magic.

Nice to see your collections so I get an idea what I'm missing and what I can expect to get from other packs I don't have yet.

Just wanted to ask if there is still a way to get positivity posters?

Thank you and thanks for all the hard work! :)
    Hello! I'm also working on completing all collections for the packs I currently have. I just finished the ribbons from cottage living. Bothers me a bit that there's no participation ribbon for cow and llama 😅. Also the missing 10 wands from Realm of Magic.

Nice to see your collections so I get an idea what I'm missing and what I can expect to get from other packs I don't have yet.

Thank you and thanks for all the hard work! :)

Hi there :) Unfortunately I don't think its possible to activate the challenge again, I do know that there is a cheat to get the positive ambassador trait though, but that won't give you the posters like the actual challenge did, not the special aspiration. Unless ofcourse there is a mod out there somewhere that will allow it, but not too sure about that.
  • SnowyPistachioSnowyPistachio Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="mcrudd;c-17984048"][quote="SnowyPistachio;c-17984044"]Hello! I'm also working on completing all collections for the packs I currently have. I just finished the ribbons from cottage living. Bothers me a bit that there's no participation ribbon for cow and llama 😅. Also the missing 10 wands from Realm of Magic.

Thank you and thanks for all the hard work! :)[/quote]

Hi there :) Unfortunately I don't think its possible to activate the challenge again, I do know that there is a cheat to get the positive ambassador trait though, but that won't give you the posters like the actual challenge did, not the special aspiration. Unless ofcourse there is a mod out there somewhere that will allow it, but not too sure about that. [/quote]

I see. Thank you! I just wanted the posters. I downloaded it from your gallery. Thanks :)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    @InvisibleLyndz I got the same :/
    ZkLqVpw.png

Then I grew and grafted the plants to each other, first one to one and then the other to the other. Both is the same result. Cowberries
    This must be a typing error in the game, because it does not graft anything else but the cowberries
    Vb0eTIy.png
    EFxigYM.png

Well, since a bovine is a cow, or cow like, maybe a cowberry comes from a bovine bud. Kind of a play on words.
    Okie dokie, lets dust this thread off and get it ready :) A little birdy told us that we are getting a new collection soon ;)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    yay just completed the last two collections so I am all up to date up until Cottage living now :)

Perfect Garden 8/2021
    bmAaueu.png

What are the blue alien looking plants called? I need them for my curiosity garden.
    Also, you can display flower seeds on the small stackable cube shelves that came with Dream Home Decorator pack if you wish to save space with your collections.
    crocobaura wrote: »

What are the blue alien looking plants called? I need them for my curiosity garden.
    Also, you can display flower seeds on the small stackable cube shelves that came with Dream Home Decorator pack if you wish to save space with your collections.

I will load my game now and test this quickly and come back with the names ;)

@crocobaura . Here are the names of the plants that are blue, and also yes you can place seeds on the new Home decor cube shelves ;)
    gSahkXi.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    @crocobaura . Here are the names of the plants that are blue, and also yes you can place seeds on the new Home decor cube shelves ;)
    gSahkXi.png

Thank you! I think one of my sims has the quill plant seed but not the others. The Bizzare plant is the one that grows in Strangerville, right?
    edited February 2022
    crocobaura wrote: »

Thank you! I think one of my sims has the quill plant seed but not the others. The Bizzare plant is the one that grows in Strangerville, right?

Its a pleasure :) Yes the Bizzare one grows in Strangerville, it gets activated and starts growing when you go to the lab :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top