Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    edited January 2021
    Here is a rental for Windenburg which is available on the gallery.
    Lily Lavender
    UwSfpzM.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Lily Lavender is a lovely Tuder style home for Windenburg! :) Very nice exterior design , great roofing and the stone texture of the walls is nice. The flower box windows and stained glass door are pretty! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Lily Lavender is a lovely Tuder style home for Windenburg! :) Very nice exterior design , great roofing and the stone texture of the walls is nice. The flower box windows and stained glass door are pretty! :)

@rosemow Thank you. Taking a break from building rentals and have been building for the new pack.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    My latest builds both featuring the Paranormal pack and the new haunted house lot trait. Both are available on the gallery. ID: Squirrelwithacup. I have a couple more builds that I'm working on and going to do some gameplay before starting back on world rentals.

Granny's House(backstory in description)
    sSnlsam.png

Goopy Mausoleum
    rXxSE5r.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Granny’s House is lovely! :) Very nice exterior design and roof covered wraparound porch, and the yellow color is pretty. Very nice rocking chairs area on the porch to enjoy sitting and resting outdoors. The flamingo and plants feature is nice.
    Goopy Mausoleum is a great graveyard build! :) It is a great build to go with the new pack! The exterior design, brick texture, and candles either sides of the door look great! The door type and the grey bushes suit the type of build. Very nice fairy statue and flowers feature.
    Granny’s House is lovely! :) Very nice exterior design and roof covered wraparound porch, and the yellow color is pretty. Very nice rocking chairs area on the porch to enjoy sitting and resting outdoors. The flamingo and plants feature is nice.
    Goopy Mausoleum is a great graveyard build! :) It is a great build to go with the new pack! The exterior design, brick texture, and candles either sides of the door look great! The door type and the grey bushes suit the type of build. Very nice fairy statue and flowers feature.

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the backstory which I don't do very often, but decided to give one to this build. If you would like to see the family as well, you can go to my other thread for Sims. The mansion is on the gallery. The Sims are not or at least not at this time.

Von Hearse Mansion
    XGGsYFR.png
    qXEzRrI.png
    m8LdmDW.png
    EHcLBUy.png
    UGL67qF.png
    RWQ8xZ0.png
    6v8ttVc.png
    MxaPLgd.png

Hundreds of years ago, Count Decayter Von Hearse fled France to Forgotten Hollow to start a new life and leave the old one behind, so he hoped. In France, there was a power struggle amongst the vampires that had been going on for years. Vampires against vampires, all wanting to be the "Master Vampire." In the end, vampires were almost extinct. Decayter lost all of his family because of this, and with him being the only one to carry on the family name, he came up with a plan to flee. Decayter's plan to flee was in daytime, although he didn't have complete sun resistance. He knew he could die from the sun draining his power before he even make it out. He also knew that if he got caught it would be the end of him. He knew it was a risk he would have to take. He would wear clothing more suitable of the living to fit in better. He would wear a hat to help disguise his face and protect it from the sun. He would wear some makeup to help disguise the paleness of his skin and he would leave during the day when most vampires are sleeping. He knows that's his best chance of getting out with his life. Decayter had settled down in Forgotten Hollow nicely. He got married and had children. His children had families and so on. Finally, the Von Hearse legacy would live on. As time went on, most of the Von Hearse family died off. Some of them from the sun. Others took the vampire cure and some just disappeared without a trace. This brings us to the present and to the last surviving relatives of Count Decayter Von Hearse. Morguen Von Hearse is the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great granddaughter of Decayter. Morguen and her family have been living in Willow Creek for over 100 years. Since Forgotten Hollow is small, it forced the Von Hearse family to spread out with each new generation. With the recent passing of her father who took the cure years ago, Morguen packed up her family to move into the family mansion. There was nothing or no one left in Willow Creek for her. The old haunted mansion had been empty for some time now since her father lived with her until his death. The Von Hearse mansion isn't perfect and it's worn and torn on the inside and outside, but each generation kept it's original charm and beauty. So, Morguen Von Hearse with her husband Mournimer Graves, daughter Caskette Von Hearse, and cat Urnnie move to Forgotten Hollow in the the haunted family mansion. What ghostly terrors awaits them there? Will the past come to haunt them? Will they survive?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Von Hearse Mansion is a lovely mansion family home! :) It was great reading the background details about the original owner and the family descendants! Very creative names for each of them, with each name being associated with death/decay! The exterior design of the home is very nice, and lovely interior furnishing with items from the new stuff pack. The wall pattern and the colour is pretty, although some of the walls have been torn, and there are cracks,stains and cobwebs. The black trees and grey bushes landscaping goes well with the interior, and the backstory of the home.
    I hope Morguen and her family will enjoy living there :)
    Von Hearse Mansion is a lovely mansion family home! :) It was great reading the background details about the original owner and the family descendants! Very creative names for each of them, with each name being associated with death/decay! The exterior design of the home is very nice, and lovely interior furnishing with items from the new stuff pack. The wall pattern and the colour is pretty, although some of the walls have been torn, and there are cracks,stains and cobwebs. The black trees and grey bushes landscaping goes well with the interior, and the backstory of the home.
    I hope Morguen and her family will enjoy living there :)

@rosemow Thank you. It was fun doing a backstory for this home and building it. I plan on playing them to see what happens. They have some interesting traits as well...so this should be fun.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my last and final build for the Paranormal pack. This build is available on the gallery. Here are a few pics from that build.

Enchanting Spirit Estate.

FWlsjRY.png
    O9jgpd0.png
    Bqbv7pB.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Enchanting Spirit Estate is a lovely home for the Paranormal pack! :) Very nice wood and brick wall textures, the windows used are very nice and very great exterior design and roof tower! The flowers in the front garden are pretty! Very nice interior furnishing using the new pack items, and the red wallpaper looks great on the walls. Very nice patterned flooring from the pack.The curtains are pretty :)
    Enchanting Spirit Estate is a lovely home for the Paranormal pack! :) Very nice wood and brick wall textures, the windows used are very nice and very great exterior design and roof tower! The flowers in the front garden are pretty! Very nice interior furnishing using the new pack items, and the red wallpaper looks great on the walls. Very nice patterned flooring from the pack.The curtains are pretty :)

@rosemow Thank you. Have a great weekend!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Sul Sul...hope all are doing well. I plan on having some builds up hopefully soon. Lots going on in RL and not much time to build. I hope I can have at least something new up on the gallery in the next few weeks. Take care everyone and be safe.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is a quick build that I did. It's available on the gallery. Working on other projects for Squirrel's Simlit and for the new kit that came out. Will post more when I can. Be safe everyone.

BB Rental Simple Farm Life.
    LSS7Mnw.png
    0HRZnK9.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    BB Rental Simple Farm Life is a lovely farmhouse! :) Very nice exterior design, great curved roofing and the red colour is pretty. Very nice white fencing and pretty lanterns gate entry.
    BB Rental Simple Farm Life is a lovely farmhouse! :) Very nice exterior design, great curved roofing and the red colour is pretty. Very nice white fencing and pretty lanterns gate entry.

Thank you @rosemow. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Latest kit build. It's available on the gallery. ID: Squirrelwithacup

lmDBoEK.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Moroccan style home is lovely! :) Very beautiful exterior design, roofing, and roof towers! Very nice warm colour and arch windows. The lilypads water pool features are very pretty! Very nice water fountain courtyard. The balconies armchairs sitting areas are very nice :)
    The Moroccan style home is lovely! :) Very beautiful exterior design, roofing, and roof towers! Very nice warm colour and arch windows. The lilypads water pool features are very pretty! Very nice water fountain courtyard. The balconies armchairs sitting areas are very nice :)

@rosemow Thank you. I enjoyed building it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my latest build for the Dream Home Decorator pack. It's available on the gallery. ID: Squirrelwithacup

Dovelyn Dreams
    pRkhCuP.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Dovelyn Dreams is a very lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design and lovely planterbox windows either sides of the front door. The greenery and pretty yellow flowers are very nice along the home edges. It is very nice that you have furnished the interior with items from the Dream Home pack :)
    Dovelyn Dreams is a very lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design and lovely planterbox windows either sides of the front door. The greenery and pretty yellow flowers are very nice along the home edges. It is very nice that you have furnished the interior with items from the Dream Home pack :)

@rosemow Thank you. Can't wait for the next pack so that I can continue the huge remodeling of my main house. I have been just letting it sit for a while to see what the new packs were.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Life has been crazy, but still managed to get a build done for the new Cottage Living pack. It's available on the gallery as a rental and a farm. Not sure when I will have time to get another build done for this pack, but hope to soon.

Gardenia Farms(also available in a rental)
    elNWPG1.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Gardenia Farms is a lovely cottage! :) Very pretty exterior design , warm stone texture of the walls and lovely blue colored open shutter flowerbox windows! The pond with rooster is very nice! The mushroom, wild rabbit home and flowers are lovely near the floral letterbox. The wild birds home, tractor and gnome on the other front area are very nice. :)
    Gardenia Farms is a lovely cottage! :) Very pretty exterior design , warm stone texture of the walls and lovely blue colored open shutter flowerbox windows! The pond with rooster is very nice! The mushroom, wild rabbit home and flowers are lovely near the floral letterbox. The wild birds home, tractor and gnome on the other front area are very nice. :)

@rosemow Thank you. I'm enjoying this pack so far. Haven't played yet, but sure like the build/buy items.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top