Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Football Olympics ect

Would you like to see your Sims be able to dress up in sports branded clothing for large events like the Euros or the Olympics?

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Sure!
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    I remember TS3 store had a free soccer uniform set for countries in the 2010 World Cup. I doubt they’ll do that again though. They don’t really do free DLC anymore.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No. I don't want any real world events in the game.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I don't really care for football clothes seeing as sims can't actually play football together, but I would love if they could organize events like get together in a pub and watch football together or something. Or maybe they could get some big football player to come in game and kick ball with our sims, sign autographs, get pictures together.
  • Options
    masatsimmasatsim Posts: 22 Member
    It seems odd that the team haven't give us sports related DLC for Sims 1, 2, 3 or 4... I guess it has to be with doing a lot of animations but imagine they work with the other EA teams that make FIFA, Madden or other sport related videogames and use their animations for a sims game.

I would love to see a Simlimpics where we can train our sims to attend the biggest competition every four sim years and we can practice with our sims from childhood to adulthood and do new sports like gymnastics, archery, weightlifting, etc. They could even use some of the existing animations like swimming, running, riding a bike and playing soccer. And with the existing packs there could be pack integration like winter extreme sports with snowy scape and skating with seasons. And it could come with a new world, an Olympic Village with stadiums, pools and lots of places where we can practice.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    No no and no I’ve had enough euro coverage from my country the past few weeks it drives me insane. Plus next year we have the World Cup and once again my country will make out we will win it, greatest team ever blah blah blah and they loose. It happens all the time and well the fans are another story I can’t even discuss on this forum. Tournaments is not something I want in the sims at all especially not football (soccer) related.
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I think it would be cool to have something like this. Just give me boxing and karate. I won't ask for another add on.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Have no interest in CAS for current sporting events.

I would love to have martial arts and archery in the game. More sports would be great!
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    I think it would be cool to have something like this. Just give me boxing and karate. I won't ask for another add on.

So as the martial arts skill
    Better add Muay Thai too, I like to kick
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I wouldn't mind more sports in the sims, I feel that the game is too small scale though to simulate anything like the olympics. They would need to make some changes to not make it feel like just another gym.
  • Options
    MrSimGamer112MrSimGamer112 Posts: 29 Member
    Not really I think more brands would spoil the game
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited August 2021
    I think football outfits would be cool, I have one of my sims dressed as a baseball player ( no CC ). It would be nice to have football gear as well. I have been wanting a baseball and mitt ( separate clutter items ) and also for children through elders to be able to throw a baseball back and forth, it would like be nice to have football outfits as well, with a clutter football and being able to throw it back and forth.

Football stuff would definitely be great in a high school pack.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    There's a basketball and soccer jersey. I would love to have a baseball uniform and a few hockey jerseys. Plus some hockey themed clutter items. Maybe a curling rock. I've wanted to build a man cave or a teenage bedroom cluttered with sports stuff, but there's not that much stuff aside from trophies and a soccer poster.

I would also love a hockey net in debug mode just for building purposes. I already built a (tiny) soccer stadium and figured out the nets.

What a desire more than that is a ballet bar, more types of dancing, and gymnastics related clutter. I need some gymnastics leotards too.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

What a desire more than that is a ballet bar, more types of dancing, and gymnastics related clutter. I need some gymnastics leotards too.

These would be great!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I would actually be interested in all of this - sports / Simlimpics / music contests, etc. I would be fine with keeping it all fictitious. I understand that they have numerous sports games and wouldn't want competition. I'd be fine with entirely fictitious and silly mascots like the ones in Britechester but if we had this, some of my households would participate.

If we got Olympic sports, I'd be interested in nearly all of them. Special request for fencing but that could also come in another format since swordfighting is also fitting for other themes such as pirates.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.