Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updated - World Makeover - now available for download!

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @KatyFernlily

I decided i wanted to play around with sky mods so this is brntwaffles frozen inspired ice sky mod with with auroras and Isla Paradiso water(light bright blue water)

This is afternoon

ZdBLTCA.jpg

this is evening moon up I am trying potato-ballard's moon moon mod

MAEVevj.jpg

This is between 1-3pm am

rgv03iA.jpg

and this is 5.45am

lTWz4b9.jpg

I like the look of IP water in the day but not the evening so next time I will try another combination :)

RCmuT4X.jpg

I love sending my sims diving and I think you maybe changed some things a little?

LhQKu12.jpg

@SPARKY1922
    Woohoo! So pretty! I just love your screenshots! Nope, all I did to the dive lots was remove the fish spawners as @VincentT suggested. They did a really great job on those lots IMO! <3 I really love the very blue water + blue sky and white clouds - so tropical!

I'm so happy to see you here and take it that you are feeling well? I hope so - I will send along some images to you tomorrow - it's kind of a surprise - that is - if you hadn't looked at some old MTS threads :)
    Hi @KatyFernlily

nope still don't feel too well so I play a little until my brain says no more then I stop playing altogether.. :)

I will be trying out a new combination today I wanted to try brntwaffles blue skies and sunshine lighting mod with sunlit tides water but I cannot find a download link anywhere. I thought I had all brntwaffles sky mods downloaded and saved ages ago but i cannot find that one. While I like the IP water I think sunlit tides water might be more subtle and look nicer in this world as it's more lush so that's what I am going to look for today :)

When I play the sky mods get sorted first followed by all my mods and then last my CC then i start playing properly lol I have PM you about the other world which is stunning by the way :)
    Hi @KatyFernlily

Today was wassett's mod that Replaces the EA sun, moon, clouds, rainbow, stars, snow, frozen pond texture, and snowy footprints with much nicer versions and brntwaffles blue skies and sunshine lighting mod with with Custom water (25% Sunlit Tides, 75% St. Claire's)

I really like it but I personally would like a little more more sunlit tides water however the download link appears to be no longer available..

WIrsbHq.jpg

xxLDzuK.jpg

moon rising

JBZHPvO.jpg

just before dawn

xzwjYnf.jpg

dawn over the ruins area of the world

e02UGOc.jpg

I really like this look but I just want a touch more sunlit tides water :) what do you think?
    edited August 2021
    I like all of it!!! Very pretty! I would not be able to choose <3
    Although the moon in the last screen seems to be more like a ball hovering instead of seeming to be off in the distant sky. I guess the clouds should be over it instead of behind it??
    @KatyFernlily

Wassett's mod is very good it's just one mod for a lot of changes as it replaces the EA sun, moon, clouds, rainbow, stars, snow, frozen pond texture, and snowy footprints which I really like only one mod for it all and while I love the clouds and the sky colors I too am not keen on the moon so my search continues. I think the potato-ballard moon was awesome and detailed so that will go back in and I have clouds and stars I already like so now I have to find something with sunlit tides water as I am so picky I cannot make do so i might post a question on the forum to see if anyone has one :)
    Hi @KatyFernlily

I found brntwaffles fresh cut day 3.0 sunlit tides water and i really like it. I added back potato-ballard moon and Nilxis realistic clouds plus shojoangel starfield version 1 and I think i am sticking with it after playing around today.

It took me ages to get the track down for the tractor I told you i was rubbish but finally :)

MXshPSG.jpg

I added the surf's up wave machine to this pool

D0nLWJ1.jpg

This is how afternoon looks with these sky mods

uwIVsiM.jpg

early evening

AUOquGC.jpg

sun going down near the ruins

knrMqBI.jpg

moon going down

5WqJMDM.jpg

I started adding things to blue moon retreat

I added a spa area inside the lot instead of the gym and put the gym downstairs where the dance floor was with a ballet bar and chin up bar. I added around the sims 3 rock climbing wall which looks so much better than the ordinary rock climbing walls.. i added the wishing well, the garden gazebo and swinging chairs, leon's fountain of youth and some fairy and more kids stuff so there is so much to do for everyone now..

IqLpa4K.jpg

LlssRc5.jpg

i added the water wheel to one of the ponds

da9f5zx.jpg

this is one gorgeous lot I love it :)<3
    Looks so good!
  • VincentTVincentT Posts: 90 Member
    So beautiful pictures, Sparky1922! Thank you! Your game looks very lovely!
    edited August 2021
    /waves hi @VincentT

And hello all!

This is what I did with my lot - still a work in progress!

5sGqAkg.jpg
    EeUacOj.jpg
    nKgFmfh.jpg
    i67MiZ5.jpg
    Ts6XeBr.jpg
    EsKyEVA.jpg

Erin had to do some working out after pigging out on hot dogs and ice cream.

EfilafF.jpg
    XKBr6Sa.jpg
    bFi1Zyp.jpg

This is where I put the sauna and massage table (over by the resort) - think I'll make a door where that window is to lead out to the hot tub.

ixE5hxl.jpg

I have a small start on the ice cream shop.

xCY6t6H.jpg
    7JcO95H.jpg

Post edited by KatyFernlily on
    edited August 2021
    @VincentT

Thanks more to come..

@KatyFernlily

I am loving what you are doing with your lots :) I don't need to use the carousel on this lot because it's on sandraelle's roller coaster lot which is on sparky's island and while I love that Ice cream cart (they remind me of sims 2 xnem's CC) it will be toss up between this style you are using or Airsil's ice cream stand on mod the sims. I have not decided yet. I had forgotten about the football as I have used the football and basketball in the little area near the festival where I am going to put the military rabbit hole rug but yours look good there on that lot also so I might reconsider -) I am so pleased that little room at the bottom of the lot was available for some gym and ballet objects as it made it easier :) That's a nice lot you added your spa objects to so I might add my spa objects to another lot in the world as well as there is enough room to. It is going to take me a while to go through all my lots adding what I want but as I enjoy doing that it will not feel like a chore it's the building side I am abysmal at as you know-) Real Life is taking over a little at the moment so I won't be back for a few days but I am enjoying looking at what you are doing with your lots. I will post more pics when I can. I have really enjoyed looking at what you are doing yourself in the world as well :)<3

edited August 2021
    @SPARKY1922 hey~ you need Arsil's ice cream stand to make the one from ATS3 work.

Edit: Found this conversion also - https://grandelama.tumblr.com/tagged/happy+birthday+the+sims/page/6

It's what I love about the way I designed the lots - for players to make them how they want and to have some input into them! Or they can be left the way they are! And nothing is set in stone - you can change them anytime!

Later~
    Post edited by KatyFernlily on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top