Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Their first farm animal has arrived on the Weatherby farm! Meet Jerry the llama! I thought it was time to introduce a llama onto the farm now that we've got so many foxes turning up.

mQOg8eH.png
    Jerry was quickly followed by Betsy the cow.

phJqwS8.png
    Betsy completely won over Tahlia's heart! <3

g5OooNa.png
    Autumn made for some truly gorgeous red foliage! I don't feel like I ever really appreciated the autumn in this game before seeing how it transformed Henford-on-Bagley.

BpxUyu2.png
    Benji's slowly getting the hang of this whole gardening business. His giant plants are coming along nicely. He's hoping to grow some big enough to enter into the Finchwick fair.

X1wPkHJ.png
    Soon winter rolled around and again I think I might just be in love with the way it affected this new world! <3

M831p9u.png
    Whilst it's too cold to do many activities outside, Tahlia took up cross-stitching. She's not too bad at it so far!

nPdxjFF.png
    Merry Winterfest from the Weatherby farm!

PGrOMn2.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited August 2021
    Elwood is enjoying his new hobby, gardening. His wife has been the one to take care of their garden until now, but since Elwood quit his job he's been gardening too.
    drJ4rWo.png

Penelope concentrated on crafting. She's a freelancer and she was making a floor lamp for the customer.
    3kxmV7M.png

Heather played with the rooster, Frank.
    7STCgfL.png

Sadly, Frank died when a fox attacked him. :(
    d2VX41u.png

This is the evil fox that ended Frank's life. He looks smug.
    mxPSQxz.png

Benny, the family cat, was quietly sleeping when Frank died. Frank was his best friend, poor Benny. Also poor hen, she lost her husband.
    MOAza06.png

Juniper did what she does best... being a nuisance. Even the hen is judging her. Juniper is trying to look innocent, but she got caught by her dad.
    tz3VM3q.png
    The rooster at the background is a new one that Elwood bought to replace Frank.

Elwood commanded Juniper to clean up her mess. Juniper may be a daddy's girl, but even he won't tolerate this kind of behavior from her.
    eRLpXQZ.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It happened yestereday and I really wanted to share the pictures but I kind of forgot so I am doing it now.
    My sim proposed to his girlfriend. I wonder why he didn't put his clothes on after a skinny dip.
    1-8-2021-20-16-21.png
    She said yes and I am glad she did. I wouldn't if somebody proposed to me like that :D
    1-8-2021-20-16-43.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    edited August 2021
    I think to screencap my games about as often as I think to pull out my camera and take a picture of something IRL, which is to say almost never. So no pics with this one.

I realized that I can get some crazy synergy going between Realm of Magic, Tiny Living, Eco Lifestyle, Dream Home Designer, and Cottage Living.

32 squares for a micro home gives crazy bonuses to relationships, skills, gardening, and bills. It also saves money on the build so you can invest in green power and water and go off the grid. Some of the items in DHD and Tiny Living are good for space saving. The tiny house means you have room to build a working farm even on a small lot.

Realm of Magic means access to the scruberoo and delicioso spells, which means there's no longer any need for a shower, bathtub, or kitchen. And it's easy to get spells if you can become friends with all of the sages in a few in-game hours by inviting them over to your tiny house.

The skill and relationship bonuses on the tiny house lot mean just blasting through aspirations, which means reward points, which can be used to make a sim virtually immune to heat and cold, indifferent to rain, not scared of thunderstorms, and without a need to sleep. Which means not needing to be inside pretty much ever and not needing space for a bed. (Or using that space for kids' beds instead, and you can use bunk beds to get four kids into the space where you could only get two adults in a double bed.)

Ultimately, the plan is to only have indoor space for a dining table, bookshelf, and beds and a toilet and sink for the kids, with the adults just becoming immortal forest wizards.

Post edited by kemowery on
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    edited August 2021
    There's something very wrong with this picture ;)

sEgcfAC.png

Okay, when you had the option to woohoo as bats, I didn't think you meant right then and there. :D

Ik6YZnS.png

Grim having a chat with Guidry

oXmuJt1.png

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @Admiral8Q Ha ha, oh poor Vlad :D
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2021
    I'm still working no time to play Sims 4 today (current time: 2:27am :'( )
    Yesterday night I played with Spencer-Kim-Lewis family. In my save, Olivia has married one of Bella Goth's son, and they're having triplets(3 girls)
    cl5tdCi.png
    Two of the girls
    6Hwpp7o.png

Olivia is also having a little sister - Olga. I think this girl is the product of MCCC story mode as I didn't instruct Alice and Eric to try for baby
    hvHGUYG.png
    She is looking like her mother Alice
    Time passes fast, Olga is having her child=>teen birthday
    Xz8qmbs.png
    Her face in CAS mode
    NNNzjNg.png
    I don't know why she is looking angry...
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    @kemowery I love your immortal forest wizards plan! Cool cross-strategizing of the packs' perks.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    gT0X8iv.png
    It has been rough, she knows neither of them are particularly prize material but she knew the limits, Emery knew she didn't want to watch her raise a family with someone else. They parted ways and she found quickly enough that the man might not care he moved her right in with his current family the house felt even emptier she wished she could talk to someone but Patchy was only aware for an hour or so after he returned to his tree. She knew because that's how long they'd normally say goodbye before he was lawn furniture again. To make it worst Grim just took her rooster. The cheek.
    OYeXWa7.png
    She didn't have to wait long before he was out, he knew something was wrong, normally she'd run over and start working beside him now she looked smaller it didn't sit right with him. I have her set to hate exercise she seems to lose weight slower which would be funny if that's the reason cause I can't skip too much movement but it doesn't seem to stick when you're not feeling it ha.
    BFyHIZG.png
    Never been so happy to see a pumpkin before.

"Please don't leave me." she mumbled against his hay.

He nodded then stopped as his head didn't move quite enough.

"Never."

though soon she was shoving him away, he felt wrong.
    04TDi6d.png

She nearly slipped back into her crops as he stopped short in reaching for her to remind her it was alright.

"You..."

"I.."

Forgive them, what would you say to living furniture just living?
    AECyoOa.png
    "What do I..uh do?"

"I don't know..er, are you hungry?"

"Maybe?"

"Right okay, a sandwich for you....juice, lots of juice and some juice on the side for me..." mmhmm
    nsZ4qRX.png
    Noticing her distress as she processes her missing furniture her beloved animals are certain it's play time.

"Not playtime yet..." she said dreamily.

...nope no it's always playtime they told me.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I restarted and Raphael Merrick fell for Rahmi Watson, before I realised she had a husband and 3 kids. She moved in with him and his twin brother Beau Merrick jr. and, after it was suggested she was very free with her favours, I had her secretly romance both brothers. Thanks to risky woohoo, she was in the family way fairly speedily, and despite the game telling Raphael to go on leave, Beau jr. was the daddy. Raphael moved out and Beau jr. married Rahmi. The two of them ad their daughter Estrella live on the lot. Raphael has moved next door. Don't know if Rahmi is staying faithful!
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited August 2021
    The Houser family headed out on a camping trip for the last few days of summer. They are going to enjoy some family time together before Edith ages into a teenager. Richard hopes to find some new herbs for his garden while Hailey hopes to find some new flowers for her garden. Faye loves being outdoors so she should have fun despite being a teenager.

51354604660_03343daaa9_c.jpg
    Post edited by vancanuckfan86 on
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Octavia decided to take the kids on vacation for a change of scenery after burying her beloved husband.
    1RimLK2.png
    Her husband took care of the cow, now it's her chore.
    GumLwK5.png
    It's nice to skip the tents this time and stay in a cabin.
    Ta38G1K.png
    clEZlex.png
    Pm9RLnc.png
    Octavia had a birthday
    ClUjU0x.png
    And her little girls are young ladies now.
    HfMhugp.png
    HzvjuJN.png
    J0S7zOd.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Oh Ohhh! :p
    8gCbEr5.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited August 2021
    Still trying to solve the mystery of the Secret ████████ Lab in Strangerville.
    This helped, but also did not.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

It's time for new life on the farm! Spring came around and Benji and Tahlia prepared for the latest addition to their family.

kqNNcCF.png
    38ReCPU.png
    It's a girl! Baby Maya was born just before Love Day.

qEl8W9D.png
    X4ucG8b.png
    I aged her up into a toddler after a few days. She's absolutely adorable!

2a1jA5i.png
    Maya quickly became acquainted with all the animals. The chickens were her favourite. I just love the new toddler interactions in this game!

cu6AaxS.png
    Cw2YgdI.png
    She made friends with a friendly wild rabbit too.

FkM5uhE.png
    Playing on the little playground.

fJpi6TH.png
    Benji and Tahlia adore playing with their little girl! <3

dVnUpRx.png
    RtiKMb2.png
    A4hVmoZ.png
    But they haven't forgotten the animals.

V7ZgAHl.png
    It's been a busy and eventful spring on the Weatherby farm!
    This happened. I guess my sim wanted to merge into his gf's body. He wanted them to become one :D
    4-8-2021-12-29-25.png
    Summer has arrived in Henford-on-Bagley!

5HV2InU.png
    Maya has been enjoying the sunshine down by the pond.

OIcisOz.png
    OYtC3cp.png
    The kiddie pool is an even better way to cool off.

lzpIvp6.png
    Although there is competition to get there first! Tahlia's been making use of it whilst Maya plays on the playground.

VZY4AZg.png
    nRIwuzC.png
    H6gR2GL.png
    pD8ZtfZ.png
    Benji's garden is coming along nicely. His oversized crops are looking huge!

3znzxHs.png
    His experience with farm animals on the other hand is... not so good :D

k6j64VK.png
    Although he had a bit of a proud moment when the first chick of the summer hatched!

d6hDU9s.png
    These chickens are warming up to him <3

w5Pnlpa.png
    Tahlia is admittedly better at handing the livestock. Betsy the cow is her absolute favourite <3

7FodbiP.png
    Fall is just around the corner, but it's been a fun-filled, fantastic summer on the Weatherby farm!

RvWUVFB.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Twins halved!

I left my sims alone for five minutes and what happens? Mario Labeikovsky gets whisked away by Social Services due to neglect. His twin sister Leanna was devastated!

On the other hand, older sister Raina made it to teenagehood...

oSZfWIY.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Chris and Rob shared a mutual whim to become married, so they visited to history museum and used the wedding arch by the old cloister. The Watcher was their witness (along with a bajillion random visitors trouping through and spoiling my screen caps. This one is clean, though).

P5kl9Et.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited August 2021
    I took a break from Cottage Living and played one of my oldest saves, Get To Work save that I've played since 2015.
    Christian and Dahl shared an embrace in the morning.
    3i4YNQw.png

Then it was time to go to work. Dahl is a detective chief and Christian is a doctor, a chief of staff.
    pdT76FH.png
    7hYaCMR.png

When Dahl came home from work Christian's sister Alexandra came to visit them and brought a gift to him.
    CLcz9wE.png
    It appeared that Alexandra has a crush on her brother's husband. She got a sentiment of being smitten by him.
    Seriously, Alexandra, what are you doing? You're married, too, and you know Dahl is deeply in love with your brother. He's not even interested of females. Get over it and go home to your husband.

Dahl & Christian's children Melinda and Elias were stargazing in the evening. Elias is an alien, so he's glowing.
    jrmDXBu.png

Melinda ended her evening by knitting a plant hanger.
    ETfg5HC.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Witnessed my very first alien abduction (no toggle required).

Tamerio and Tassie aged up....
    CNePjQ6.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

It's officially autumn in Henford-on-Bagley. The new season brought a couple days of thunderstorms, but residents were treated to this beautiful sight once the rain had cleared:

b6mZkQ2.png
    Mud puddles make up for the gloom of the rain.

jMqAnID.png
    There are some new chickens on the farm! Maya wasted no time in making them feel at home <3

0N1VlRY.png
    Benji added a bee box to his garden, so now their kitchen is well-stocked with fresh honey.

L39SYY3.png
    The animals and sims are enjoying the crisp, autumn air:

OOXNZZK.png
    01n6Stl.png
    Preparing a grand meal for Harvestfest:

q0Qc0cS.png
    Harvestfest is the perfect time to be thankful.

qiS4j81.png
    HLomLTL.png
    Tahlia's making the most of the good weather and doing activities outside before winter rolls around.

RhLeYUB.png
    Happy Harvestfest!

ATrMbYC.png
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Alina Markov sat on her bed at Britechester University, the dream of moving to Britain deferred for a bit while getting a distinguished degree in communications. In her teen years she'd been bitten by the environmentalist bug and she had plenty of ideas about helping the good folks of Henford-on-Bagley to keep their idyllic countryside from being despoiled. There was apparently demand for civil designers to help out with an ambitious project they'd called Henford 2030, planning the next decade of the town's development.

Although she probably could've just financed hiring someone else to do it just based on the revenue from the sale of her art; she'd earned almost $100,000 as a teen from painting and writing and no sooner had she gotten settled in to her collegiate life than she got a notification that another $1500 in royalties had just hit her account.

Her roommates at Darkwing House certainly noticed; it's like they could smell money and privilege the way a shark smells blood, and it made Alina instantly think that doing her freshman courses while living on-campus was a profoundly stupid idea. Brenden Santander had already propositioned her the moment she stepped foot in the house and she'd put him in his place, noting his greasy dreadlocks, his sleazy demeanor, and the fact that she could smell 420 reasons why she wouldn't date him just by standing downwind. If looks could castrate, Brenden would've been a eunuch with one glance.

Alina already had some feelers out about moving to San Myshuno while she finished up her coursework, but that was still a week away.

Not that she expected any different, really. She was a Markov; other than the Landgraabs, nobody else truly understood how isolating and alienating it could be to have people wanting something from you just because of your name. That had become the other part of the appeal of moving overseas to Alina. The thing about quiet country villages was that money mattered less than being a good member of the community, and that reminded her that she ought to get cracking on her coursework; that green revolution wasn't going to start itself.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    edited August 2022
    My game glitched :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I can't :D:D:D:D KISSING AIR
    6-8-2021-9-39-16.png
    6-8-2021-9-39-26.png
    6-8-2021-9-39-38.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji