Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is this moodlet?

Seen in CallMeKevin's City Living series, I cannot figure it out. It is a happy moodlet with a hand inside of an octagon.

Comments

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    screenshot it and post pic, otherwise dunno what you are talking about @kashelle03
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    I tried, but the quality was so bad it was not recognizable.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I feel like I have seen this before, a hand inside of a shape like an octagon as a happy moodlet but I can’t recall what it said.
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    edited August 2021
    Maybe something to do with pouring Sakura Tea? I'm looking for more info on the icon now.
    The video in question is here (the link starts at about the time when the moodlet is visible) :
    https://youtu.be/IIoUTjlRPYs?t=500
    D3eEgkP.jpg

I don't think it has anything to do with Sakura tea. The Sim he's playing has that particular moodlet for the last quarter of the video in his apartment. I dunno what it is.
    Post edited by StuffyMarx on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Happy from getting a massage? From stealing something? If you hover over it, it should tell you.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited August 2021
    He might be using Meaningful Stories, because that mod uses that moodlet frequently to show when an emotion is "running out".
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    As Bixters said, I think it's from Meaningful Stories. Before adding that mod to my game, I don't think I ever has that moodlet.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    Thank you so much for the answers. I spent hours looking and could not figure it out.
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    I echo @kashelle03's thanks, that icon was puzzling me for a good couple of hours before I decided to just shrug and go to bed.