Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Clothes

For my Sims wedding do I make them dress in wedding clothes as "formal wear" or does the game automatically put them in wedding clothes at the wedding party?

Comments

• ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    I believe they automatically switch to formal wear once you set the wedding.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    But that is my question. Do I have to plan the outfit myself or does the game generate wedding clothes?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    and if you look on sites like tsr and mod the sims you can find there some nice cc wedding dress
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    But that is my question. Do I have to plan the outfit myself or does the game generate wedding clothes?

it automaticallu puts u in something random...
    I always have to have my sims change to formal wear

one time it put my sim in a black wedding dress :#
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    It uses the formal wear you gave your Sim in CAS, or formal wear generated by the game for other Sims.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    For now I just need tuxedos. Gay wedding :) But thanks!
  • KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Set your formal wear to a wedding outfit, then both Sims should automatically change into their tuxedos when the time for the wedding starts. If not, you can do in manually.
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    When I am planning on having a wedding for a certain Sim I will plan their Formal 2 outfit as wedding clothing. That way when they get to their wedding I can just click them and choose formal 2. I always make sure to change it after they are married so they don't randomly go to another formal event and change into the wedding clothes. Once I saw one of my Sims randomly running around town in her wedding dress. lol
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    For my Sims wedding do I make them dress in wedding clothes as "formal wear" or does the game automatically put them in wedding clothes at the wedding party?

The game automatically puts them in wedding clothes. I'm not sure where they come from, as the outfits picked for my Sims are never the formal wear that I've chosen. But they're usually very pretty dresses for the women and tux for male.
  • litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    the sims wont wear the formal clothes you set, they will wear wedding outfits for a wedding. You do not need to set wedding dress or tux
  • d0ll_v0m1td0ll_v0m1t Posts: 23 Member
    i know this is old but i made to female sims marry and one wore the white wedding gown while the other wore a white fancy dress and i just wanted to say that thats cool
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,967 Member
    They should make a wedding category so we can can choose own wedding dress, and tux. They made cold and hot outfits…… why can’t they make a wedding category with 1 outfit, and a costume category with 1 outfit?
  • EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Hey there,

Please be mindful of the age of these threads when commenting. For threads this old it's best to start a new topic or find a more recent thread to post in, thanks!

I'm locking this down to prevent continued necro-posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top