Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I had a feeling when you mentioned it in the stream briefly, it was going to be zombie related. Lol. :D

I think I should defintely be able to get inspiration for this one.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Sounds like a fun challenge!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    Well you know I am in. Love it.
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited August 2021
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    πŸ’œ 37TH WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    <snip>
    Deadlands inhabitants need to be completely self sufficient underground dwellers. For example, imagine your bunker bound sims practicing hydrophonics, solar electricity and natural filtration systems of all kinds. Write their living in the aftermath story for your description. OR, you can make creepers, zombies, zoms, growlers, fleshies, the walking dead or whatever name you choose to call them. This sim's main prerogative is to eat. What? That's for you to story up for all of us ;)
    <snip>

My first thought was a story with one of each. 🀣 But I read the rules again (above I bolded the "OR"), caught my mistake, and fortunately, I quickly came up with another idea! 😁 Hope to have my entry up soon. I just have to figure out the clothing. 😊

Edited to add one word for clarity.
    <snip>
    Deadlands inhabitants need to be completely self sufficient underground dwellers. For example, imagine your bunker bound sims practicing hydrophonics, solar electricity and natural filtration systems of all kinds. Write their living in the aftermath story for your description. OR, you can make creepers, zombies, zoms, growlers, fleshies, the walking dead or whatever name you choose to call them. This sim's main prerogative is to eat. What? That's for you to story up for all of us ;)
    <snip>

My first thought was a story with one of each. 🀣 But I read the rules again (above I bolded the "OR"), caught my mistake, and fortunately, I quickly came up with another idea! 😁 Hope to have my entry up soon. I just have to figure out the clothing. 😊

Actually I'm planning to do both sides! :D

Somehow, I'm always the rebel of @GLovely1 challenge! :p !sizzle
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry to the latest QCC: Zombie Teens

It was Spooky Day and the students of StrangerVille High decided to throw a party. Things got a little crazy and the next thing Wade knew, his girlfriend Daisy (or DaiZzz) was eating his best friend's brain!

kJUdfPf.jpg

Luckily his acting classes paid off and he's now trying to walk with the undead as he tries to solve the mystery of what exactly caused the outbreak, or rather who's the one behind it...

mGBcmc3.jpg

ph1c8Oy.jpg

qimv3gW.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ErenSparklesErenSparkles Posts: 5 New Member
    Loving these screenshots Divan! LOL especially the one where they running with their head thrown back hahah
    edited August 2021
    Loving these screenshots Divan! LOL especially the one where they running with their head thrown back hahah

Thanks Eren! It's totally hilarious and kinda scary in-game too! :D<3
    phULnBI.png
    I uploaded my entry. It's called Cravings. I hope to upload some extras (that one extra outfit might need some explaining πŸ€ͺ, then again, maybe not 😁,) and I have a bit more story I would like to write. It just may take me a few days to get there. πŸ™‚
    x4m1r4 wrote: Β»

Apparently! 😊

@divanthesimmer How'd you get those great poses? Your forum extras are amazing! πŸ’›
    I uploaded my entry. It's called Cravings. I hope to upload some extras (that one extra outfit might need some explaining πŸ€ͺ, then again, maybe not 😁,) and I have a bit more story I would like to write. It just may take me a few days to get there. πŸ™‚
    x4m1r4 wrote: Β»

Apparently! 😊

@divanthesimmer How'd you get those great poses? Your forum extras are amazing! πŸ’›

Thank you! It's just regular in-game poses - I gave them the infected trait from StrangerVille and had them walk around the town and the first one was just drinking plasma as a vampire and her boyfriend reacting to it! 😜
    phULnBI.png

Thank you! It's just regular in-game poses - I gave them the infected trait from StrangerVille and had them walk around the town and the first one was just drinking plasma as a vampire and her boyfriend reacting to it! 😜

Ah, that's it! I don't have Strangerville, and I haven't seen any videos of gameplay (LPs or anything.) It worked really well for your extras! 😊

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @divanthesimmer, great story and screenshots. How creepy!
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Hi everyone! What an incredible theme this week! Allow me introduce Taryn and her daughter Sage to you.
    knwlPxm.pngWiedHGU.png

Taryn touched her fangs with her tongue. She didn't remember exactly when they started growing, but every day she was hoping they'd have disappeared. Often, she'd wake up from nightmares, thinking her daughter Sage had grown them too. She missed her carefree life as a major in a little village, but while she and Sage were visiting someone in Strangerville, a horrible virus escaped and they got stuck in the deadlands. How much longer would they manage to survive?

As per usual, I had some character limit issues, which is why I'll describe (2) In your description, write a story detailing a day, week, month, year in the life of your sims here.

Neither Taryn, nor Sage have a lot of survival skills, as they are both used to a slightly more expensive lifestyle. At first they stayed in the house of the person they were visiting, hoping it'd be all over soon. They had plenty of food and jams, but some of the infected knew that too. While the infected were stealing foods, Taryn and Sage would hide. But one day, Taryn was a tad too slow and one of them touched her. She didn't notice at first, but the next day, she started getting black eyes and fangs. She feels guilty, knowing she hugged Sage to comfort her, so little Sage is likely to get fangs too.

Both Sage and Taryn spend most of their time hiding in an old rabbit hole, and when they do leave, it's solely to get food and water from a little, polluted creek. They are also gathering items to build something to clean their water and to provide more shelter, but neither of them have the slightest clue of what they are doing...
    illusie wrote: Β»
    @divanthesimmer, great story and screenshots. How creepy!

Thank you! Everyone else's entries and stories are fantastic as well! <3
    phULnBI.png
  • Ana__AndreaAna__Andrea Posts: 14 New Member
    Divan your stories are always awesome and creative. Love this new challenge, it's right up my alley 😁
    edited August 2021
    Divan your stories are always awesome and creative. Love this new challenge, it's right up my alley 😁

Aw, thanks Ana! Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with! <3
    phULnBI.png
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    <snip>
    <snip>

Oh... I'm glad I checked the forum. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen this...

I was going to have both a zombie of some sort and a human survivor or two... :neutral:

Guess I have to rethink everything now. Lol.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited August 2021
    @CatharinaSophia great story and sims! I like how the mom looks sad in the pictures, it fits your story
    <snip>
    <snip>

Oh... I'm glad I checked the forum. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen this...

I was going to have both a zombie of some sort and a human survivor or two... :neutral:

Guess I have to rethink everything now. Lol.

I don't know if it would work with your original story idea, but maybe you could just use just one (or more) of one type of the sims? Maybe that way you could write your story as you intended and just refer to the sim(s) of the other type? If it would work with what you were thinking, maybe use the other sim(s) for in-game pictures? I hope I'm making sense. (I considered doing this, since I'd made, but not clothed, both sims already, but I came up with my other idea and decided I liked it better.)

Whatever you decide, good luck! Can't wait to see your entry! πŸ’›
    edited August 2021
    The failed attempt by the infamous scientist has caused the "Great Sickness" virus evolved & now the Simciety has divided into multiple sectors. As a result, new species have evolved and the most cruelest and dangerous species is called, Ghoulsim who resides at Sector 4.

Back at Sector 2, most of the inhabitant is the one who has been exposed to the virus, but has an immunity against it. No one knows why or how, but only a few left. They are outnumbered as a result of the last battle at the Central with the Centralian and Ghoulsim. Many have also died due to hunger. Everett and Jester are two of the first class mercenaries, who are responsible to keep the order at Sector 2. They are among the survivors who survived the battle. On a daily basis, they need to destroy the "Great Sickness" seeds to keep the virus mutation under control.
    q95gVF9.png

Now, they need to decide and plan another attack as they need to secure resources at the Central. It might be their last battle since they received a memo that their "attack" might not be welcomed by the Central and a spy has informed that, the Ghoulsim is also planning another attack.
    fWGq3KU.png

Lord Zangaz is the leader of the Ghoulsim. Zangaz is the most powerful & the cruelest among all of the Ghoulsim. A rumour says that, Zangaz gave birth to his clan through parthenogenesis. They can easily be identified by their glowing skin & eyes that glows brightly at night. They also have a tattoo on their body & face to mark their obedience to their leader, Lord Zangaz.
    87XzxtQ.png

Another attack is a must! The Elite 5, the sub leaders of their individual section gather as they listen to the plan. This attack seems like it's going to be the most "rewarding" battle since they have also received the unwelcome notice from the Central.
    lWYECAo.png

The Central, who could they be? And what is the notice that they have received? And what will happened in the Silent Grasslands ;)
    oG2cG14m.pngE2Httiam.pngEIJJvevm.png8CjJGFim.pngf1VZEPvm.pngRORKYh2m.pngyE2DOism.pngDhQaQWSm.png
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Funny story. I've actually been on vacation myself since making my first QCC entry, so I've only jsut had the chance to watch the live and I got a little teary eyed seeing my family featured πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– I can't wait to download Cottage Living so I can give the Ponce family their cottage core dream πŸ₯°
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited August 2021
    These are fabulous so far everyone. This is going to be another wild and fun stream to show them off.

I limited to four images for here, but there are a couple more on my blog to round out the little story. Credit and thanks to those who joined my Saturday stream on Twitch and helped add some of their ideas to this creation.

1-cecil-1.jpg?w=1024

2-cecil.jpg?w=1024

5-cecil.jpg?w=1024

6-cecil.jpg?w=1024

I'm on twitch if you are interested. I do story telling inspired streams.

[img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
    edited August 2021
    Just stopping by to say that although I didn't get a chance to look at all the entries for this challenge yet, I'm blown away by all the wonderful entries I've seen! πŸŽ† Great job, everyone! πŸ’› I've already seen all the wonderful extras on the forum. πŸ‘ I hope to look at the rest of the entries on the gallery tomorrow... er, later today or tomorrow. Before the stream, at least. 😊

I had hoped to write a bit more for my entry and maybe get a couple of screenshots, but I may run out of time. I honestly have no idea right now if I'll get to it, but I'm still hoping. 🀞
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone,

My entry for this week's QCC is an underground bunker inspired couple, Ray and Bridget. According to their backstory, they settled to Strangerville after their wedding and it was a great chance for Bridget to solve the mystery.

Title: The Escape Plan
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9D63D5A0F62E11EB89BEA46954E8DEB9

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    Minraed wrote: Β»
    These are fabulous so far everyone. This is going to be another wild and fun stream to show them off.

I limited to four images for here, but there are a couple more on my blog to round out the little story. Credit and thanks to those who joined my Saturday stream on Twitch and helped add some of their ideas to this creation.

1-cecil-1.jpg?w=1024

2-cecil.jpg?w=1024

5-cecil.jpg?w=1024

6-cecil.jpg?w=1024

I'm on twitch if you are interested. I do story telling inspired streams.

This has inspired me to create a whole new faction in Sulani, The Shell Hunters and all my Sims have silly fun names like Bo Nanna and Pass Trami thanks to Minraed's infectious creativity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top