Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: How Would You Like Your...?

ยซ13456715
NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
edited July 2021 in Off Topic Chat
A game where each of us asks how someone else would like a food or drink, and answer one in turn. The reason I phrased it "how would you like" instead of "how do you like" is that your preference could be different from one time to another, so you can answer with your choice at the moment if you don't have only one way you ever eat or drink something.

Example:

A: How would you like your tea?

B: Strong and hot, with milk and a little sugar. How would you like your pizza?

It's okay if you don't eat or drink whatever it is, just say so and ask the next one, and if you eat a variation, such as vegan, or gluten-free, feel free to specify.

I'll start, then!

How would you like your toast?
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Hot, well done (almost burnt- I like a crunchy texture) and with butter. And, what the heck, let's have some Nutella spread on top as well! ๐Ÿ˜‹

How would you like your ice cream?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    So Melba toast, then! I like that too in the right mood, especially with homemade marmalade.

I would like the strongest of white peppermint ice cream topped with the bitterest darkest chocolate glaze. Basically, a frozen York Peppermint Patty in the form of ice cream!

How would you like your salad?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Mmmm, this is making me hungry!

I would like my salad with leafy lettuce, some watercress, radishes, preferably no tomatoes or dressing and definitely no mayonnaise! A bit of hummus on top instead.

How would you like your pie?
    It happens pies are one of my specialties, and right now, I'd have a slice of my own lemon meringue pie, with tangy, intensely flavored lemon curd filling under an equal thickness of not-too-sweet fluffy meringue baked til the tips just start to brown, all on a crisp, flaky, delicate crust.

A cup of soup to go with your salad, how would you like it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    That sounds like a very good pie! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Soup, let's see... This is probably going to sound a bit odd but I've never been able to bring myself to drink soup from a cup. I can eat it from a bowl no problem, but my brain computes soup as a food, not a drink so drinking it from a cup to me would feel like drinking a whole cup of runny sauce. (I think it stems from a time when I picked up a glass of what I thought was a sweet berry juice but gulped down a swig of savoury tomato juice instead. ๐Ÿคฎ)
    But anyway, for this soup I would like creamy chicken with crispy croutons.

How would you like your burger?
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    I would like it from Fuddruckers! A one pounder with their honey mustard sauce and all the trimmings. They're so big they make me laugh.

How would you like your coffee?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Replaced with a dark hot chocolate. (Sorry, not a coffee drinker).

How would you like your chilli?
    I'd want Texas Chili, but couldn't have it now because of my food allergies. But if I could, it would have jalapenos, onions, and sharp cheddar on top. And while we're dreaming of eating things I can't, of course jalapeno cracklin' cornbread and/or tortilla chips.

@Justa_G00f Wow I hadn't thought of Fuddruckers in forever: last saw one when I was a kid! They had a build-your-own-burger bar.

How would you like your sushi?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Cold, melts in your mouth and with a fair amount of wasabi, so I can see how much I can eat without passing out. ๐Ÿคฃ

How would you like your hair?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited August 2021
    Not in my food! ๐Ÿ˜† But to answer the question, less frizzy would be useful.

How would you like your pasta?
    Angel hair pasta with non-chunky spaghetti sauce and plenty of parmesan cheese.

How would you like your yard?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    planted with something that never needs mowing. Microclover sounds tempting but for the upfront cost and I hate to face reality on this, but a microclover yard might be a barrier to selling this house, instead of a positive selling point, because anything out of the established norm can be a problem.

How would you like your night out?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited August 2021
    In the past, I'd say go downtown in a limo and hit the nightclubs. Now, I'd like to drive out to the middle of nowhere, far from man made lighting, and watch the sky.

planted with something that never needs mowing. Microclover sounds tempting but for the upfront cost and I hate to face reality on this, but a microclover yard might be a barrier to selling this house, instead of a positive selling point, because anything out of the established norm can be a problem.

I used to landscape my own property and loved using plants/flowers that you don't see at home depot. Have you thought of using Irish Moss?

How would you like your night out?

How would you like you eggs?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Poached please, with a little dash of black pepper.

How would you like your weather?
    Deep snow in winter, the stark beauty of black branches outlined in snow against a star-studded sky, the moon wreathed in a frosty ring.
    Or, the weather this weekend, though eerily unusual for summer, was otherwise perfect for say, early September: warm, clear, and sunny, but crisp and breezy, with a dry chill at night perfect for snuggling under comforters. Lovely apple-picking or sailing weather. Which is very unnatural for July turning to August, but compared to what's going on in so much of the US and the world, there's no room for complaining.

How would you like your dance party?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited August 2021
    Wow, it's been a long time since I've been to one of those.
    I would like my dance party to have food, comfy sofas to sit on, clean toilets (not like the ones at nightclubs... *shudders*), floors that are not sticky, lots of cheesy 90s disco tunes, preferably no alcohol (because I like to spend time with people's real personalities, not their drunken ones, plus I also like to remember fun times like this) and full of people whose dancing is just as bad as mine! Plus lots of colourful disco lights and of course, there has to be a disco ball.

How would you like your holiday?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Never.

How would you like your eggs?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Sunny side up or scrambled sounds great!

How would you like your water?
    Z5yqGx5.png
    Boiled for safety. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And with tea leaves. LOL.

HWYLY beans?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Seasoned with red pepper sauce and onions.

HWYLY rice?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Plain or with some mango-cubes mixed in, please ^^

Hwyly perfect movie night snack?
    Popcorn of the home-made variety, mixed with a little bit of golden syrup. And later some chocolate.

How would you like your chocolate?
    Smooth, creamy milk chocolate please! I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate because of the bitterness but, I do like it with that raspberry stuff inside.

How would you like your cat (or dog)? - (For me, the bigger and furrier, the better!)

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited August 2021
    Cat: Calico, sorta short hair but not too short. A fluffy cat or dog sounds nice until you have to put in all the work to groom them. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Dog: I like medium sized or big dogs.

HWYLY Saturday mornings?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2021
    Early morning runs are the best in my opinion - preferably after a decent night's sleep.

HWYLY favorite breakfast?
    Z5yqGx5.png