Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *updated 13/08/2022*

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    great chapter...
    Loving the first picture and Valda's interaction with Rowan during that scene (along with the exasperated creator's comments on this). Also loving Rowan's comments regarding the rotting fish smell and Melissa's bladder issues during the rose ceremony. I wonder if Emmy or Rhianna will be evicted at the start of the next chapter.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Skeilah that was for sure one of the funnier glitches I've seen!
    well you can find out whether Rhianna stays or goes next time ;) haha I'm glad you liked that part :D I should have checked all of their bladder needs before the ceremony really
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I really need to get that point while I have 6 plus sims in my household but I keep forgetting. I probably have had 6 sims sitting and eating together at one time actually but I never noted it down or documented it.

I'd definitely like to go to Germany some day! I think you've shared pictures with me of some really beautiful castles in Germany which would be amazing to visit.

Looks like I need to go on an American streaming site to watch the US version of the bachelor and use a VPN but I might be able to watch an English version on a UK site.

We have something called 'teach first' here where you can get qualified as a teacher while getting paid and working as a teacher. Might look into that although I don't know if they would accept me...

"I've never seen a sim hit elderhood so badly" - this genuinely made me laugh out loud, it's so true though. Poor Gal, she was such a beautiful YA (except for the Vlad eyes). I can't talk though, I'm 23 and already have wrinkles!

Kind of looking forward to my sims being terrorised by ghosts now lol.

Ohh you're nicer than I would have been. I'd probably have let the mean interaction happen :D

I've actually already finished playing the bachelor part of the challenge now so all I have to do is write the chapters haha. Getting a bit distracted with CoL at the moment but I don't think it'll really slow me up that much as there isn't THAT much to do in it imo.
    If it was going to be anyone it would have been Valda. I feel like it suited her personality and how she is with Rowan!

Yeah I do wish we could have paintings which were a bit more clear like that painting of Vlad you put in the house from B&B.

Rowan's not very smooth...

You'll have to find out next time! ;)
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 thank you!
    I found it too funny not to include. One of the best glitches I've seen and it was so perfect that it was Valda too!

Was a little worried Melissa was actually going to pee on the floor for a second there :D

Find out next time ;) I'm kind of enjoying doing these cliffhangers!
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @MaggieMarley
    That's a point you should do asap imo :sweat_smile: It's way too easy to forget.

Oh yeah, the castles in Bavaria B)

I think an American streaming site is hulu and they stream the bachelor. Someone I know used to watch it with VPN there :)

What is this "teach first" like? Here we have to teach two years but not on 100%. We also have lots of seminars in the first year and only like 4-8 lessons a week. And in the second year we have 17 lessons (I'm so scared :D ). Why wouldn't they accept you?

Gal is really unlucky. Poor sim :'( Same for me :joy: Not wrinkles but grey hair -.- But I'm 5 years older too :p

They make funny faces when they run away from a ghost :joy: Similar to the parental panic thing. Well, now that I think about it, it IS the same interaction...

Are you sure tho? :joy: A mean interaction can be brutal :#

Ah! So cool you've already finished it! So we can expect a new chapter almost every day now? (NO pressure!) I still need to buy the renovating pack and then the new pack. I barely know anything about it :# But there are farm animals and that's soo soo adorable! Great for a founder ;) But do they take up a slot like dogs and cats?

So true. It's destiny that it was Valda :joy:

Yeah it doesn't make sense that the paintings you can buy are high quality and the ones your sims paints are so weird.

Oh the waiting... :D
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I hope I remember! I feel like I might have managed it before when everyone sat around the table at Winterfest to eat that one time back in gen 1... I should have a picture of it in one of the chapters. It was the day Clemmie was born iirc.

I actually found out that Amazon Prime has quite a few series of the American version of the Bachelor. I bought series 19 because I heard that one was really dramatic and omg it's... Wow. Very female-dog-y (the forum would have censored the word that I mean haha). I'm definitely enjoying it for the entertainment factor but it's so bizarre. All these women are fighting over a guy who is not even that attractive, has the personality of a wet flannel and does an annoying little laugh every five seconds. Honestly, they are all so beautiful and could do a lot better, they're way out of his league. But of course most of them also have horrible horrible personalities - they're just really mean and/or crazy and fake. And apparently they all fall in love with him pretty much instantly. So weird - but definitely good TV! I'm hooked haha. It'll help me to write the arguments in my bachelor/ette challenges :D

Teach first is mostly teaching and not that much training even though you are qualified to teach at the end of it. I've looked into it some more and I think doing a PGCE (which is the more standard route here and is basically like a masters degree) is probably a better idea if I want to learn how to actually teach properly. Although you have to pay to do a PGCE whereas with teach first they pay you so idk. Not even sure I want to be a teacher but it's something I'm considering. It might be too late to apply for this year anyway. So I might get another job for the next year and think about it.

Hair dye can cover grey hair but for wrinkles... Well we have botox but sims don't lol.

I've seen sims do that panic thing after seeing ghosts in other saves and it is funny. I'm so mean.

I think I would but then again it's not happened in one of my bachelor/ette challenges (even with Vlad iirc) so I'm not sure!

I got a bit distracted with CoL (playing it in another save, not my legacy save) but I'm going to post the next chapter now :)

Oh gosh I really regret buying DHD haha but then that's because I hate the career because I dislike building so much... But you're a great builder so you'd probably like it! It has some nice CAS I think.

No the animals don't take up household slots thankfully but they are objects and I hate that the cows and llamas are tied to massive barns.

The waiting is over now!
  • Options
    Alright, new chapter!
    Nothing like skinny dipping and streaking in the cold for a sims group date.

Also, there is now only one goth girl remaining. Poor Rhianna.
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley
    You should check and tick off the point because it's not easy to do that.

It took a while but I got the meaning of the word :joy: It's fun to watch but rumours say it's all fake. And to some point, I hope it is :joy: The German version isn't really better. Do the women in the US version wear loads of makeup too?

As someone who's been in uni and taught how to be a teacher in theory and now learns to be an actual teacher, I can tell you, universities (at least the German ones) have a way too utopic image about teaching :sweat_smile: There's always a chance to do internships and usually the teacher you follow lets you do your own lessons :) It helps a lot to see if you enjoy it :) Up until last year in September I was scared this would be the wrong thing for me. But now I love it and I'm told I'm a great teacher :) You never know if you liked it if you won't try :) That's what internships are for :) (I hope this makes sense, it feels like I only blablablaed :sweat_smile: ) Just recently I found out about German schools all around the world. Now I'm seriously intri ... curious and interested!

I would never ever use botox :# So it's not bad our sims can't get it either :D

It is funny to watch them but it gets a bit annoying. Fast. You will see :P

What is CoL like? I bought it and the renovation pack but only had time to check out CAS. The screenshots I saw are adorable tho. I want a llama! :D

Maybe my builds look nice in the end but there are so many frustrating moments on the way there. The bulldozer is the most used tool every single time :joy:

Aw man, that's sad... But at least we got the animals! And I've seen that chicken can run through your house :D

YAAAAS :love:

New chapter:
    It's crazy you're already at day 7! It feels like the challenge started a few days ago only.

I AM SO RELIEVED! Sorry to see Rhianna go but Emmy is still part of the challenge :#

Glad you like the weirdo pun too :joy:

Why does Rowan's tail look like an arm of the kraken? o.O Got me shocked for a second there!

Belly flops are the best :joy:

Rowan looks so innocent but he's so naughty!

Oh I wish aliens were this powerful in the game. They're kinda the lamest occult in the game, sadly :'(

Once again I'm amazed that a pretty sim like Rowan can be Vlad's grandson.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81
    Couldn't not do the skinny dipping ;)

That's true, only one goth girl remaining now! Rhianna will be missed :(

@Queenarella
    I just checked and I only have a screenshot of 5 of them eating at Winterfest in gen 1, although I'm pretty sure I did have them all eating at one point. Oh well I'll get that point done eventually!

Yeah I agree, and I bet a lot of the contestants and even the bachelor himself are there primarily for the media exposure. Still fun to watch though! Yep the US women were all (or almost all) wearing a lot of makeup. One of the girls actually applied makeup just before bed and slept in it just in case she was woken up early - which she was one time for a date so I suppose it paid off haha.

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's too late for me to apply for teach first now... And probably also for a PGCE so I'll have to wait until next year if I do decide to do that. Not sure what I'm going to do in the mean time but hopefully someone will hire me for something :D I'm glad that you're enjoying teaching, and I bet you are a great teacher! This kind of inspires me to give it a go honestly.

I wouldn't use botox either but that's just me.

I like CoL - I spent too much of the past few days playing it. But, I can't see myself playing with farm animals that often in future. It's more of a novelty which I will use every now and then when I want to complete the aspiration I think. For sure I will have to do the aspiration for CoL in my legacy at some point. The world is so pretty though and you can swim in the rivers! And of course there are some glitches :(

All your work is worth it because your builds all end up looking fab <3

Bunnies can also run through your house!
    I have had too much time on my hands :# I'm gonna post the next chapter now but I haven't written any more chapters in advance so it might take me longer to get future chapters out, depending on how fast I write them.

I know what you mean, I'm always relieved when my sims make it through being in the final 2 :)

Lol I think it's because of the angle his tail is at - makes the fin at the end of his tail kind of not visible, so his tail looks like a tentacle!

My sims always seem to end up bellyflopping!

I'm glad we have aliens but it's true, they're really lacking in powers :( they should be able to do so much more than they can.

It's all thanks to Caly! Vlad's genes really stuck around in the mer form though, Rowan's mer form has Vlad's nose! Weird how the mer form and normal form genetics come apart like that.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    @MaggieMarley Your way of describing Clemmie and Rowan is hilarious :joy:

A little bonus info for you <3 ...
    KNCWlEJl.png
    Jane is fulfilling all her dreams in my game

3xWlAPil.png

9ZaK2w3l.png

a0XxAk7l.png

rf7zIOyl.png
    I have shared three small essays from life on the farm in this thread

• Options
    Loving the Clemmie appearance...
    ...and laughing at Jacqueline trying to get a date with Rowan after being eliminated
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale thank you so much! I had too much fun with this chapter :D
    Jane looks so happy living the country life! It really suits her - and awww she and Mike are perfect together <3 I bet their baby will be cute! Also, I enjoyed looking at your gameplay pictures in the thread that you linked. Grim has come for several of my chickens already too!

@VanPelt81 couldn't leave Clemmie out ;)
    If only Jackie had been this determined at pursuing Rowan while she was still in the challenge lol
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley
    If you're really sure about it you can just check off this point. Honestly, the scoring system is not meant to be super strict but to add fun :)

She slept with makeup on?! If I remove my makeup a few hours later than usually then I break out :bawling::D

It's actually good to have a little break between uni and a teaching job. It's a hard job but when you like it, it's the best job in the world nontheless :) Even tho it's about money (one option of the two options?) you should at least give it a try or else you might regret it one day. If you don't like it, it's totally fine. But at least you know - and not just guess - that it's not the job for you :) If that should be the case. There's a reason why you want to be a teacher so give it a try :) (And it's not as bad as many people say :p ) And thanks for the nice words :)<3

Botox is super deadly! How can anyone use it voluntarily? o.O I'm totally on your side in this.

It's normal that there are glitches... The important question is, how fast can they fix them? :sweat_smile: I hoped for a 50x50 lot but there's only a 64x64 one and more than one 50x40 :(

Thank you <3 I have a lot of free time now (last school day is over and I have 6 weeks off now hehe) so if you want a build, let me know :)

Ooh nice! Bunnies in my house :love:

No worries at all! If you want to post 50 chapters a day, do it. It's your legacy so you can do with it whatever you want :)

Creepy tail :joy: The dark colour adds to it :p

I guess aliens lack so much because they were introduced pretty early.

My sims have a merform glitch. They look super weird in their mer forms (faces). HUGE eyes and the side view looks as if they ran into a wall a bit too hard :joy:

Day 8:
    Has one of your sims ever managed to burn down a complete house? In my game only a bit of furniture is lost.

"...when he peeked in through the window." :joy: That's a legacy thing lol

Do you delete the relationships using MCCC? This didn't work for me the last few times :/ Might have to download the latest version tho :sweat_smile:

Clemmie is brutal :joy:

How could I forget that Rowan thought the mother plant? o.O

That makeup :joy: I thought weird townie appearances were removed?

Ah! Clifhanger! But luckily, I'm late with reading :p

Day 9:
    Not Britta :'( I kinda loved her!

We don't have a French themed world yet :o Maybe Windenburg as a mix of Europe?

Townies -.- If only there was an option that random townie spawning could be turned off. One can dream.

The dog in the costume looks so cute! :love:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I'm not really that sure about it haha so I'll try to remember to do it again some time... Maybe just before the challenge ends if I forget :D

She did! I don't even wear makeup but if I did I would not sleep in it.

Yeah I'd probably regret it if I didn't give it a go. So, I think I will but not until next year. Tbh if they accept me teach first is probably better since they do pay you even if it is harder to do than a PGCE...

Botox is deadly? Wait, I didn't know that :o

They definitely should've added a 64 X 64 lot in CoL. The animal sheds take up SUCH a lot of space that you need a big lot to put them on. It's super annoying because all of the premade houses don't have room for more than one animal shed unless you want to go deleting parts of the house.

Oh wow really you would have the time to do a build for me? Well I was thinking of getting a smaller legacy house because the lag in my game is driving me crazy - which is 100% the game's fault and possibly my fault for trying to play on a laptop. But it's also so hard to find another house that I like and the mansion you made for them is absolutely beautiful so I've been really conflicted about it :'( but yeah I wouldn't want to ask you to build anything for me unless you had the time to do it and wanted to - I don't want to take advantage!

The bunnies are cute and I love that they can go in the house. I'll totally be putting one of those log bunny house things on the legacy lot so that I can have some jumping around :)

Aww thank you!

I think TS4 aliens are still better than they were in TS3? Although I never really played with them in TS3 so idk but I think disguises are a new feature. I'm glad that we have them at any rate :) even if they did do a better job on the other occults' powers.

I remember that from your chapters! Maybe it has something to do with the glitch where they didn't have mer tails at first? I don't know, it's super weird. My born in game mermaids tend to look different in their mer forms and normal forms but they've never glitched out like that.
    Nope, never burnt down a whole house! I don't think it's possible unfortunately, the fire just pretty much remains in one spot and goes out by itself eventually. I wish you could burn the whole house down though >:)

I actually don't delete the relationships with MCCC! The only thing I do is to get the bachelor/ette to ask the contestant to be just friends before leaving (if they have a romance bar at the time).

Because the mother plant episode was super random haha.

I think they fixed townie outfits but the makeup is still free to be very... Out there. Pretty sure this was one of the MAC eyeshadows?
    I loved Britta too! And she's so pretty! But then I love them all so Rowan has a hard job here haha.

Actually you're right, I think Windenburg might be slightly French inspired even if it's not explicitly said that it's France. Or maybe it's meant to be German? 'burg' sounds German, right? And 'Von Haunte'? Did I just give away how ignorant I am about the German language? :D

At least I have MCCC which lets me cheat and make townies leave immediately!

Yeah I'm definitely stealing that dog >:)
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley
    Haha, uh, then maybe give it another try :p

It's cool you can choose between two options! Tho I wonder who picks the option where you have to pay for doing a job :sweat_smile:

It's actually one of the deadliest toxins (poisons?) in the world. If a doctor hits a wrong spot you can die :|

-.- Great to see there are logical problems again... I played yesterday but I only tried the home decor pack. It's nice but there was a glitch (it said the customer hated my work but they hadn't even seen anything yet!).

I have a bit more than 6 weeks off now :p I have pleeeenty of time :)

I will put a bunny log there, too! And maybe some chicken :) Maybe a rooster will attack Charlie, hehe

I've barely played with any occults in the sims 3 as they were ... not that nice back then imo. After you had started a new game, on day 2 every second townie was an occult -.-

Yes that's the glitch! The weird face came with the no tail glitch :sweat_smile: Maybe I'll try removing even more CC. When I created my sim yesterday I noticed that all I still use are the eyes and eyelashes. And MCCC of course. I think I can kick out the other CC and hope my game will be less bugged then.
    Great minds think alike! I wish we could burn down a whole house as well >:)

Oh no I meant at the beginning of the bachelor and what you did with Clemmie and the contestants :)

And my brain is all mushy lately. Yesterday I helped a colleague prepare some snacks for everyone (she retired and wanted to say goodbye with a little party) and it took me 5 minutes to actually get how she wanted me to cut the cheese :bawling::D

Of course it's a MAC eyeshadow :joy: If it's waaay over the top, it's MAC. At least in the game.
    Good thing there's a mod to help with the ranking :sweat_smile:

I think Windenburg is a mix. The "burg" part is German, it basically means castle :D We have many towns and cities that end in -burg. The Bjergsen family is definitely Northern Europe, Sweden or Finnland or something like this. I think the disco or the pool have a French sounding name. And yes, "von Haunte" can be German ^^ I think it's more likely to be from the Netherlands tho as they have the "von bla" name more often as we do. Here it's a typical royal name. It's hard to know something about a language when you haven't learned it :p Don't feel bad.

MCCC is the best thing to ever happen to us :D

I would pity the townie but she's a townie so... go ahead and steal it! >:)

• Options
    @Queenarella
    Haha true... Although it's kinda hard to get onto teach first I think which is probably why most people pay to do the PGCE.

Oh yikes thank you for telling me! Definitely not getting botox now :#

I haven't really played DHD much because I'm not a builder (why did I get it? I'm such an idiot haha). But I'm not surprised that there are bugs! The customer hated my work the one time I did a gig but um considering what I had done that was far from surprising.

That's awesome! I mean, if you felt like building something I'd love a smaller house for my legacy but only if you felt like building :) I think the team said they've been trying to fix the simulation lag but I haven't seen any evidence of that in my game yet lol.

I need to get Vlad an evil chicken :D

Me too, I didn't play with occults much in TS3 at all. They just weren't as good. But I love them in TS4.

Hmm I'm not sure that CC can cause major glitches but I don't use it so I wouldn't really know. The mermaid thing sounds like a game bug to be honest.
    Oh yeah sorry I thought you meant about Jackie calling up for a date because if I'd deleted the relationship with her after kicking her out that wouldn't have happened. Yep for Clemmie's interviews I moved her into the house and deleted her relationship with all of the contestants before she spoke to any of them. Did the same with Rowan at the start of the challenge :)

That sounds like something I would do lol except it would probably take me 10 minutes :p

I like some of the MAC makeup but some of it is way too extra!
    Definitely, it would be impossible to do these challenges without a mod to count the points exactly. Wish we could just see them in game.

That's so interesting! So I was kind of right about it having some German influences, but it makes sense that it's based on other European countries too. Had no idea that 'burg' meant castle in German! I think Henford on Bagley is meant to be based on Britain so my country made it into the game!

I was so happy when I found MCCC because one of the things that really disappointed me about TS4 was the lack of story progression.

I will >:):D
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley
    How expensive is the PGCE? :#

My first gig was the BFF household and it looked horrible but they loved it :joy:

I will let you know when I'm done :) Need to play my legacy a bit as I ran out of screenshots today :sweat_smile:

Call the chicken Buffy :joy: Or if it's a rooster, Van Helsing lol

I'm in generation 9 so no surprise the save is bugged ^^

Just like in real life, I love the lipsticks :D

I think back in ts2 or ts3 there was a ranking in the social pannel anyway. Like, the most liked one was first in line.

Isn't Britechester some kind of British town? I think a university has a British influence.

The story progression is the best! Couldn't play without it anymore!

Day 10:
    The pancake incident :joy:

Skiing and snowboarding is so much fun to watch! Same for sleding! lol

Ah, the good old "live in boring Willow Creek". The lack of 50x50 lots is too damm high!

I love how her bio and the challenge fit together!

The hand slipped :joy:

Woah this kiss is intense! Just imagine this - with everyone around - on the real bachelor :joy:

I need to place the lamps as well next time. What exactly do you use so they don't turn jealous?

I knew Emmy would be among the last two :sweat_smile: If she has to leave, she at lest got far :)

• Options
    @Queenarella
    I think a PGCE is as expensive as a year at uni here so it would be £9,250 (!!!)

You probably did what they wanted. I got a bit lost with following the clients' likes and dislikes :#

That's so awesome, thank you :) but obviously prioritise your game! I hope you get plenty of time to play it now :) just realised you're so close to finishing your legacy since it ends when the 10th gen heir is born, doesn't it? Only one more bachelor challenge :o (for this legacy anyway)

Great names - I actually never got round to naming the chickens in the save I was playing with CoL in - oops haha.

Oh yeah actually I get the feeling that the University of Britechester might be based off Oxford University/the university of Cambridge so that would make Britechester a British town. I always forget about Britechester since I've only played through university once.

Agreed, I hope TS5 has story progression.
    Ah I should have made them go sledging as well... Next time haha.

Willow Creek is actually quite a pretty world even if it is one of the 'classic' worlds. The lot they live on is really nice too because it's by a river :) but then your family lives on the exact same lot!

In the series of the bachelor that I watched (series 19) the bachelor was kissing pretty much all the girls and there was a lot of jealousy about it. Pretty sure he kissed some of them where others could see, like at cocktail parties and things.

The lamps are really useful. You need to remember to switch on the emotional aura too. To switch off jealousy you need to go to MCCC > MC Woohoo > woohoo reactions > no jealousy > enabled

The no jealousy feature is great for bachelor/ette challenges!

Gonna post the next chapter now so you can find out about Emmy soon :)
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley
    Oh wow that's a lot :o And I complained about my 100 something euro a semester :# But maybe it'll be worth it?

Yeah I did but it was so confusing at first. I only had one like (guitar) and two dislikes for colours. I even "cheated" and only changed some colours of the existing furniture lol

Yeah that's true! So the next bachelor will be the last :'( For the Brennans :D I will have time to build a house for you :) What kinds of rooms do you want/need for sure? :)

You can name the chickens? :o Well, of course you can... :D

Britechester is the smallest town too! So easy to forget... I think I've even read about it being inspired by Cambridge/Oxford :)

Uh,... there was "story progression" in ts3 and it was so lame. I'd rather have another MCCC again because then we can be sure it'll work properly :p

Sledging is so much fun to watch :D Highly recommend it >:)

And the one 50x50 lot has a lot of collection stuff around it :) It would be nice to have more options in the other worlds tho...

In the German bachelor they usually kiss when no one else (besides the whole camera, sound, etc. team :joy: ) but the girls brag afterwards...

I remember that you got a lamp for every ts3 pack you owned :) I've never used any of them tho. Noted on a post it! :D (The way to no jealousy). Thank you! I will use it in the next/last bachelor challenge :) (AND the lamps >:) )

YAAAY :love:

Day 11:
    Please not Emmy, please not Emmy, please not Emmy, ...

It's Emmy :'( But it's fine! I'm so gonna steal your cliffhanger idea :p

Caly! And she's pink :D

Bowling is sooooo slow in the game! Most of the time they wait.

I see you're not of the romantic kind either :joy:

Inverted mer-people :joy: I think there's an artist who's drawn Ariel like this :joy: Adam Ellis or so?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @Queenarella
    \university is very expensive here... But it's even more expensive in the USA (they think that uni in the UK is cheap!) so maybe I shouldn't complain. We also get student loans for undergrad courses but not for PGCEs. 100 euros a semester? I'm moving to Germany :D

Ooohh thank you! You're so kind <3 as for rooms, I would love a crypt again (gotta have somewhere for Caly's ghost to hang out lol) but apart from that the main necessities are kind of the obvious ones: kitchen or a kitchen area, bedrooms, bathrooms. Vlad doesn't really need anywhere to sleep because he always powers up by dark meditation. It's good if there are enough beds for 7 sims in case I have a full household but I don't mind having 2 kids sharing 1 room. I probably need two bedrooms with a double bed as it's likely I'll often have two couples in the house (e.g. Rowan and his wife and Galatea and Adonis). A few bathrooms is a good idea so they're not all peeing themselves at the same time :D not entirely sure how many bathrooms you need in an 8 sim household though as I lose track of how many sims are usually using a bathroom at one time haha. Probably at least 3 bathrooms? Wouldn't need more than 4. I always seem to need a TV with a sofa or sitting area or something and a computer somewhere but the computer could just go on a desk somewhere, I don't mind about having a separate study :) Would be nice to have a pool in the garden for the mermaids too.

Do you think you'll play until the 10th gen heir is an adult or will you stop when they're born?

You can name the chickens!

They really should have just improved story progression for TS4 rather than cutting it out but yeah MCCC does a great job.

I get the feeling from the evil face that sledging has some funny fails too.

That is exactly why I chose that lot in Willow Creek - for all of the collectible spawners!

The bachelor is such a weird concept if you think about it... But I guess the girls signed up for it.

I think I've only ever used the red lamp for the flirty emotion. I always forget about the others. Can't wait to see how your last bachelor challenge goes with no jealousy! You don't have to be so careful that they don't flirt autonomously in front of the others with no jealousy which is good.
    Yes it was Emmy :( but she did great to get to the final 4! Darnit I bet I will be really regretting the cliffhanger thing when I have a sim in your bottom two lol. But it's fun to write it that way!

I was wondering if Caly was pink or purple but I think you're right, she is pink. I wonder why. Kind of disturbing that she got flirty when hanging out with her granddaughter haha.

I waited to do bowling until there were only 3 girls left because bowling is so slow but nope still took forever. I had them do a 3 frame game which I think is the quickest option but even so it was a long time.

I am not romantic :D makes writing the flirting so difficult.

Valda talked about inverted mer people in her entry form but I didn't know it was a thing. That's so funny :D