Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What to do?

My sim, Raphael Merrick (In sims 3 Beau Merrick had twins and I've remade them in sims 4), Has met, and hit it off with, Rahmi Watson. Basically she's his girlfriend and I just got around to asking her if she's single. She's married :/ and it looks like she has 3 (yes 3) kids. The romance bar is almost full and it's taken a while to get it that way. What do I do?

What to do? 43 votes

Go with it and steal Rahmi away from her family.
62%
CK213love7680rudolphancisGibbs02kokoro80JestTrutaydevblueyblueskySindocatMaggieMarleyRedDestiny92MDianaSimsBreazonamusteniRedShoe7Evilyn_1007CanaryBerryGordyLquinnDaWaterRat 27 votes
Ghost her or ask her just to be friends and attempt to find Raphael another love interest.
25%
Cabelle1863DarkLady2788YautjagirlWinifred_WillowAlphaFFrogSAEldarinBrookeBCreativitySERVERFRASharoniaRouensimsClousinators 11 votes
Keep seeing her on the side, whilst trying to find another 'friend', leaving her in her marriage.
11%
tams2578Strangerthanfiercephoenix91texxx78VeeDub 5 votes

Comments

• Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    I don't wanna be morbid... but what you can do is play with the husband, put him into the pool and put fences around the pool. Then if u wanna you can take the kids or idk i dont want you to kill kids but if u dont wanna do that then you can just modify them in CAS and delete them lol
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    It's part of the backstory that Rahmi and her husband have hit a rough patch in their relationship. May as well take it to a full-on break-up. :)
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited July 2021
    I wasn't sure until I saw that she lived on the big 64x64 lot. So I decided he's going to be a gold digger. Only the lot (not the house. So I'm saving the lot to the gallery (The one he lives on now) and they're moving into what ever I build on Rahmi's lot!

Edit - I'm moving them, their chickens and perfect plants in, then spitting the household and 'accidentally' deleting her 'old' family!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Rahmi is, by all accounts, not happily married. So I say go for it. And yes - it's the biggest lot in town. Personally, 40x50 is MORE than enough for me to live spaciously on. But grab it if you want it.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I don't wanna be morbid... but what you can do is play with the husband, put him into the pool and put fences around the pool. Then if u wanna you can take the kids or idk i dont want you to kill kids but if u dont wanna do that then you can just modify them in CAS and delete them lol

AHHH V BUT I LOVE THOMAS
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Rahmi can go. She's already been cheating on Thomas and their relationship is not the best. They both need someone else in their life. I fully support their divorce.
    I've alredy planned one of my Sims charming Thomas and moving in with him at some point. ;)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I plan on splitting up Thomas and Rahmi! I think they need different things.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I love the Watson family, but I don't want anyone getting killed. Personally, I am a big Thomas fan, so I'd divorce him from Rahmi and let her keep the kids, but in your case, you want Rahmi instead of Thomas, so you'd probably want Thomas to keep the kids and let Rahmi do her thing.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    edited August 2021
    I had a slight change of heart and went back to an earlier save, to rescue Thomas and the kids. They are now living in Raphael and Beau jr's old place, but don't know Rahmi at all (which was kinda the point of deleting them in the first place!).
    After reading some comments about Rahmi's behaviour, I had her get friendly with both brothers (without the other seeing, can't be doing with jealousy) and thanks to a 5% chance of risky woohoo, there's a little Merrick on the way. I'm not looking (on purpose) until I can see the family tree!