Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    It's midnight and I just farted. :)

Did the said fart indicate it was midnight or was the timing of the said fart just favorable?

I'm here for the annoying-off! I have a bass drum and a tuba I haven't played since 5th grade. It's sounds like an elephant when I clear the spit valve! ๐Ÿ˜

*Falls asleep*

How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited July 2021
    A while ago, I participated in a Draw In Your Own Style challenge and got first place. Finally, the prize from the artist came in the mail. ๐Ÿ˜„

HN8pRF2.jpg

And yes, that is like one of my fav pics of Toli. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Which I also drew before, myself. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Congratulations, Dekay! With the art that I've seen of yours, you winning a contest is of no surprise to me.
    However, you haven't laid eye on my stick people yet! ๐Ÿ˜†

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Congratulations, Dekay! With the art that I've seen of yours, you winning a contest is of no surprise to me.
    However, you haven't laid eye on my stick people yet! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe, thank you. I'm sure your stick people are lovely. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Congrats on winning that contest, DeKay! Was that drawing you showed, your entry, or your prize from someone else?

I dunno, I may have to concede on the annoying contest, because it seems like I can't do it at will, only unintentionally. Ha.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    When I was 7, I had a kid at the school yard teach my how to make rough paintings of unspeakable body parts on brick walls. ๐Ÿคฃ
    I DO pay very close attention to detail when I'm tinkering, crafting or just creating something.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Same. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. It does make it hard to just slap something together and call it good, like a lot of people do, but then, the drawbacks to slipshod work are evident to me, and outweigh the temporary advantage of feeling at peace with a low level of effort.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    When I was an outside tech, I was slower than most of the others. But, they ended up having to go back to their repair cases more often to fix their mistakes. Add all the time up and I ended up being faster.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Congrats on winning that contest, DeKay! Was that drawing you showed, your entry, or your prize from someone else?

I dunno, I may have to concede on the annoying contest, because it seems like I can't do it at will, only unintentionally. Ha.

That is the prize from the host of the contest.
    832XG3D.gif
    @Justa_G00f I was the same: slower to train because of extreme attention to detail, but then once trained, very high accuracy right from the start, and maintained that accuracy even at high speed. And you have a tuba?! that's impressive! Do you ever play it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @Justa_G00f I was the same: slower to train because of extreme attention to detail, but then once trained, very high accuracy right from the start, and maintained that accuracy even at high speed. And you have a tuba?! that's impressive! Do you ever play it?

Lol, I was joking about the tuba.๐Ÿ˜ I actually don't have one but it was my first instrument in grade school, because there were already too many drummers. The part about the elephant sound was 100% true.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    That was still pretty funny though. Let's see... I'll meet your phantom tuba and raise you me attempting to play the theme from Young Frankenstein from memory and by ear, on a violin!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    My fav band, Vanish, contacted me some time ago to make a painting of them, which is just soooo surreal to me still, aaaah. Here it is! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š

832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    My fav band, Vanish, contacted me some time ago to make a painting of them, which is just soooo surreal to me still, aaaah. Here it is! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š

I was wondering when one of the bands you love so much would cotton on to the idea that you're not only a superfan but a pro digital artist who could do their cover art!

I'd give that a bunch of Awesomes if I could! It looks AMAZING!

And, now that you've clarified that that drawing you showed earlier was indeed not done by you, I can safely admit that when I saw it, I was very confused, but afraid to say that it didn't look like your style at all. And that the spatial geometry of the face was all wrong, and usually you do far better work than that. I hope I'm not being offensive because it was given to you as a prize, but your work is so much better.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I hope this is their album cover because that's sweet!! Your brain is truly wired for art! ๐Ÿ˜
    That was still pretty funny though. Let's see... I'll meet your phantom tuba and raise you me attempting to play the theme from Young Frankenstein from memory and by ear, on a violin!

I can play songs by ear too but, it hurts my neck. ๐Ÿคฃ

ntq84Hk.jpg

I was wondering when one of the bands you love so much would cotton on to the idea that you're not only a superfan but a pro digital artist who could do their cover art!

I'd give that a bunch of Awesomes if I could! It looks AMAZING!

And, now that you've clarified that that drawing you showed earlier was indeed not done by you, I can safely admit that when I saw it, I was very confused, but afraid to say that it didn't look like your style at all. And that the spatial geometry of the face was all wrong, and usually you do far better work than that. I hope I'm not being offensive because it was given to you as a prize, but your work is so much better.

I hope this is their album cover because that's sweet!! Your brain is truly wired for art! ๐Ÿ˜

I can play songs by ear too but, it hurts my neck. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks, you both. ๐Ÿฅณ I don't know if it's gonna be their album cover or not. I hope so. ๐Ÿ˜ They did say they were planning out their album art and they wanted me to paint a portrait of them. But they posted this pic on a separate account, so I don't know. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I really gotta stop thinking about stuff! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I was just thinking about werewolves and some of the folklore about them.

(I don't know what got me started in the first place, but it's a weird mess of thinking)

Anyways, it went from werewolf to Wolfman, and how they are similar and different from each other.

Then, I go from Wolfman (monster) to Wolfman Jack - (1938-1995) US radio DJ, and the legacy he left in the world.

:confounded:

I think it's time for me to go "hands in the pockets, so I don't break anything" but with my brain... :/ Have to put my brain somewhere else, so my mind doesn't wander around. AND remember where it is - nothing would be worse than losing my mind!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited August 2021
    This week's Q Q are gonna be this or that type of questions.

Today's Q Q is:

While walking: Music or Podcasts?

Music. Duh. I don't really listen to podcasts cuz I can never pay attention to them... I don't even know if people who love podcasts even pay attention to them or just use as 'background audio'.

(I don't know what got me started in the first place, but it's a weird mess of thinking)

Anyways, it went from werewolf to Wolfman, and how they are similar and different from each other.

Then, I go from Wolfman (monster) to Wolfman Jack - (1938-1995) US radio DJ, and the legacy he left in the world.

I think it's time for me to go "hands in the pockets, so I don't break anything" but with my brain... :/ Have to put my brain somewhere else, so my mind doesn't wander around. AND remember where it is - nothing would be worse than losing my mind!

Haha, I don't think I've ever had that kinda train of thought before! :O
    832XG3D.gif

I about died when you about to say where your brain went from wolfman. I immediately thought Wolfman Jack and even heard his raspy voice in my head then, you said it! ๐Ÿคฃ

I also feel you when you say your head goes to weird places. I can change the subject 10 times in one minute of talking and, the last subject has absolutely nothing to do with the first!

If you have ADHD, you need not worry about being brainwashed. We have to be able to pay attention for that to work! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ต

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @Justa_G00f -

I do have autism (and quite an imagination) , so maybe my mind wanders more ( :grey_question: ) than a normal person, perhaps? I'm not sure how (or if) they are linked though.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I generally listen to music while walking, if I am going to have earbuds in.

I'm a podcast lover too, and like NPR News Now, What a Day, Science Vs., and Snacks Daily, for instance. My "Your Daily Drive" on Spotify finally stopped putting some celebrity gossip podcast in my feed because I kept skipping past it. The Dish or something like that, just had no use for it. The Snacks Daily guys are way too repetitive, constantly summing up what they just said and repeating their catchphrase for it, which is annoying. Maybe they do that because they assume listeners are only halfway listening.

What I don't like, is True Crime podcasts, or serial fiction/romance podcasts. Don't need horror, and don't want dorama.

Speaking of Wolfman Jack and tastes in music and shows, anyone else an old Doctor Demento Show fan? Hubs and I were both so sad when that finally went off the air.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    The first show I was exposed to as a child was Benny Hill. I guess that explains a lot.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    The first show I was exposed to as a child was Benny Hill. I guess that explains a lot.

oh man me too, but not the first. I just remember it being on late at night when I was so tired I was falling asleep, but my mother was still visiting with a friend, and nobody cared that a child was in the room. Our parents' generation weren't that fussed about what we were exposed to, but on the bright side, we weren't helicoptered or bubble wrapped either.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Ahhhh, it's soooo good! :love:
    This week's Q Q are gonna be this or that type of questions.

Today's Q Q is:

While walking: Music or Podcasts?

Music. Duh. I don't really listen to podcasts cuz I can never pay attention to them... I don't even know if people who love podcasts even pay attention to them or just use as 'background audio'.

Music, my mind tends to wander too much for podcasts :sweat_smile: I struggle enough to listen to audiobooks when I'm really trying to pay attention (like when we put them on for a car ride or something) that a lot of the words just go in one ear and out the other, but when I'm listening to music I can just hum/sing along and be fine.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Its actually gettin close..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top