Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disable Pack Option

While I own almost every pack type, there are times during play-throughs where I don't want certain packs to play a part in my game.

Rather than having to delete the pack, a simple Disable Pack Option would be offer players more control each time they play.
OJGRGDT.gif

Comments

• somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    You can do it in Origin
    https://jamesturner.yt/disablepacks
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

Thank you very much for sharing that. I go through Steam to play the game & will have to check if it works
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

Thank you very much for sharing that. I go through Steam to play the game & will have to check if it works

Yes, I play through Steam too and it works just fine, since you need Origin to play the game anyway. :)
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member

Yes, I play through Steam too and it works just fine, since you need Origin to play the game anyway. :)

It took me a minute to figure out where to find it but I got it. Thank you sooo much!
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Gotta say kinda agree with some more options to shut some stuff off without having to sacrifice build items etc.. Vampires and celebrities but also the city living events feels very invasive sometimes. Was playing homeless play through and you'd see "world celebrities everywhere" including random packs and what not all time, to some degree where it makes absolutely no sense they would not have something better to do. Also Vampires who constantly show up at doors during night time, have kinda learned some tricks to tunnel vision out of it breaking immersion. Also get if the suggestion to disable packs it could remove some issues, but at same time it would remove all other good stuff that come with packs like furnitures, items and clothing at same time.