Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval Fantasy Pack

temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
For a Medieval Fantasy Pack we can have playable Elves

25f0c064f9cc34fbfe974a4c312fa660.jpg

Playable Dwarves

3356d306528c4a5072d7e07742046593.jpg

Playable Orcs

66826a8e4bd9560c792557b179801b76.jpg

and Playable Goblins

861e224ba840bf7cbf6268c8ce80ea5a.jpg

Plus sword fighting

618af17cc0e419279654debf0461377d.jpg

blacksmithing

ec208f6eea4b2ae8895420fd4edc8541.jpg

and horse riding

aeddc442fd54facbcee9a7cac336032f.jpg

as well as fairies, dragons and archery plus anything else you guys can think of...
Post edited by temporalgod on

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    So long as we can have plenty of sandbox play, as in unscripted with the characters we choose. I'm all for it. I actually enjoyed Sims Medieval, except for the lack of unscripted, 'free time' if you will play. They attempted to give it to us at the end of successful completion of the category selected for play, but that didn't work out as you couldn't actually play with others from different households. Most unsatisfying, in fact.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    I would lovelovelove a medieval pack for TS4, especially if pet dragons are involved! Or maybe even a bigger dragon you can interact with somehow but that’s just wishful thinking. Swordfights would be awesome too.
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I photoshopped young adult heads onto child sim bodies because Dwarves and Goblins are both short creatures, would been way easier if there was a height slider.
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    edited August 2021
    While I like the idea personally it probably gonna be invasive in every other gameplay, think only pack the managed to avoid that is probably Batuu except for the dialogue options outside of it. So unless they plan to keep it really separate like Batuu I am not really sure if I would buy it, even if I like the theme idea personally.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I definitely would love a Medieval pack! One that included a forge, potions and medicines as well as the other things in Medieval 3. It was so much fun to try to maintain the heat of an object a sim was making on the forge. I would really love a toggle to be able to isolate a world/neighborhood from other worlds in the sims so we can control the environment and npcs so gameplay can become even more immersive when playing different time periods. I enjoy and love Sims 4 but would even more if had larger neighborhoods that weren't all connected like the worlds in Sims 3.