Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you guys know what this speech bubble means?

I have been trying to figure out what that little sign means for a while, but I still have no idea? Do you guys have any idea what the little yellow/red plumbob means that I pointed out in pink color?
b7b71f88509bdc26f8803ff24e159ad6bd4e38c9.png

Comments

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    From a mod?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2021
    These questions are always fun. Would you care for a totally wild guess?

Either the sim is talking about a golden wedding anniversary party or a party where golden Pez candy was handed out. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    They are talking about hosting a Halloween party where they serve only jelly beans.

... ahem, in all seriousness though, no, OP, I have never seen such an icon in my game before. When did that first occur?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    edited July 2021
    I have been having it for awhile actually. It might be a mod, but I did not download "weird speech bubbles" mod haha, so I have no idea where its from. I thought it was just vanilla speech bubble, but I guess not?

Edit: This yellow/red plumbob appears when my sims compliment another sim for something. What sign do you guys get when your sims compliments another?
  • budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    edited July 2021
    I went over my mods and one had indeed been editing my speech bubbles. I think it sneaked his way into my folder when I was testing things, and I forgot to take it out. :D
    Well since I found out the mod and instance of the picture I decided to make a new one myself. One that I like more than vanilla or weird jellybean one. :D
    37cd9ea2c16169113bc05ec5cfd8d3c5b41b73d5.png
    This is the vanilla one:
    5f3f4a64bb064d2683dfeb21e182bbc62b33553d.png

Link if anybody is interested lol: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2634867/