Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    241 The Watcher Watches: Sorority House! ~~ Moving on up!

I reset the town too! Hopefully to influence the Fire Station! I have to tell ya, I am in no mood for it's continuing shenanigans with all the new people!
    Doh! Again Greg Alman and Jodie Crocker show up at the fire station instead of the festival lot that they are assigned to! :#
    Hmm, well I guess maybe they must be tired of their jobs there? But I don't want them Here! I set them as the new consignment workers at the thrift shop, and send them away again. Shooo! Go away! Hopefully they will like it over there, and not come back! :)
    cd6uyCs.jpg
    CEnBr6Y.jpg
    5MJlZQ2.jpg
    YcVEIBr.jpg

The girls all have wishes for their special guys, so I let them go to work early. ;) Sure, why not?!
    I have Ashley teleport in, right in front of Bob! I just love that cute Bob! He is always so delighted about everything!
    Bob is really surprised and happy to see Ashley materialize right here!!!
    "WOW! How'd that happen!?!" he thinks as he grabs her for a kiss! Of course Ashley likes this!
    6jyPquP.jpg

Rico finally gets to go to work as a Human! But He doesn't look that happy.
    The second he steps onto the lot, the alarm goes off!
    It's just a small fire, and his roommates are um busy, so he goes by himself!
    cTyqgKP.jpg
    GqAVFDT.jpg
    MY9xDms.jpg
    gUBVnEQ.jpg
    jrETpp8.jpg

Oh! Another fire engine comes roaring up, recklessly! It's the Boss and Ashley!
    But they don't step from the sidewalk onto the lot in time, and so they don't get the credit that Rico does!
    aww too bad! Sorry girls!
    cRWYVsD.jpg
    37zabKd.jpg
    G64O0sd.jpg

Ashley and I both see Sebastian start smoking like he is sizzling from the sun! Well he is a Vampire, and they don't care for too much sun! Instead of going inside like any normal vampire would, he zooms in a flash to leave the lot!
    I pause and click on his car, to have Ashley 'get into the vehicle' with the debug mod, so we can see where he is going!🧐
    Aha! He is going to City Hall! It must be a secret mission to avoid burning up!
    85RQ8pk.jpg

We are so sneaky to discover this! Ashley is very happy to learn about this secret 'escape plan' of her friend! :D Me too!
    MYWuFOQ.jpg

Rico decides he has had it with the fire station! He reminds me by thinking about his wish! It must be too nerve racking with all the different comings and goings of new people! He has had a wish for quite some time, to go back to the Education career, so I let him get out of here!
    Besides he misses his wife! Watcher can tell! ;)
    ''It's always so wonderful to arrive home!'' Rico thinks, as he strides up his path, with a smile.
    fO33p2u.jpg
    6ttcROk.jpg
    IStMHDK.jpg

"Honey, I've decided to come back to work with you at the school!" He tells Diana.
    "That's such good news, Rico! I don't like you putting your life on the line everyday! That is nerve racking for me!" Diana tells him.
    The two nervous nellies are so happy about this decision!
    Na1pHON.jpg

Cherish gets home from working at the business career. "Oh I'm so glad you all are home! I've found a super cute house for us to move to, that is if you all like it! It's cute, with easy access to the fenced backyard for sweet baby Kaiya!" she says.
    Both Cherish and Leif are very attached to Kaiya, and quite good 'God Parents' to the little tot!
    They lead the way to the new house.
    vzK2yor.jpg
    nZArd5r.jpg
    DRUHfzn.jpg
    pHhWqcq.jpg

"What do you think, Leif?" asks Cherish. She really hopes he will like it, she made sure it has all the amenities he likes.
    "Oh I like it honey! The other house is nice too, but it's sometimes kind of crowded." he says.
    "That's exactly what I was thinking, sweetheart." says Cherish.
    Well we all know she is a Very clever girl, and this is one sure fire way to keep Ashley away from her man! Platonic or not, it gets irksome for her!
    uD0bXb1.jpg

Leif puts the squirming baby down. Kaiya wants to check out something she has never seen before in the back yard!
    U3jmoAd.jpg
    9ZUcNRR.jpg
    33A90L3.jpg

Leif and Cherish check out the rest of the house!
    ''I like this bedroom, honey! The light is amazing!" says Leif.
    ''I thought you would! This room glows with sunlight in the morning!" Cherish tells him.
    "You're so thoughtful, sweetheart!"
    bxmMDp8.jpg
    sBmCjAL.jpg

Rico and Diana rush to the new house, where their friends have taken their daughter!
    "Oh Rico! I love this place that Cherish picked out! It's so perfect for us!" says Diana.
    So of course Rico buys it on the spot! <3 'Happy wife, Happy life!' is Rico's motto.
    lymA3VE.jpg
    oV3JZuv.jpg
    cAenZVt.jpg

They check out the new stuff, clapping and exclaiming to each other.
    Diana spills the beans to Leif that the school gave her and Rico promotions, when Rico applied for his old job back!! They are now assistant principals with big raises!
    I'll put the walls down so you can better see the space.
    odpftyZ.jpg
    9BdfAvH.jpg
    7K5gxSn.jpg

Back at the Fire Station, I have to send home 2 more 'instant people' the game made! :o It is just Rico that left the career, but the game must think he did the work of 2 people!?! hm.
    Maybe Watcher is the one who needs a break from this career for a bit! ;)
    Yep.
    I have the girls invite their boyfriends to come over, and ask if they will want to move in!
    Oh how surprising, they all want to move in, Very much! hehe Well that's Good!
    There is much rejoicing as I see the guys wish a different job, too!
    Retirement celebrations, all around!
    R052EPP.jpg

Jovan paints! And he wants to be a painter like Eliza wished for! He wants to reach level 10 in 3 skills, for his LTW.
    v1MV7lm.jpg

Billy has a LTW of CEO! And Bob wants to be an angler, well he has the LTW of Jack of all trades so he will need to get to level 5 in 4 different careers. He has wishes locked in for angler and also for gardener, so those can be his first two careers!
    Ashley is so happy thinking about diamonds that she just has to sneak in a little scare, but Eliza always laughs afterwards.
    6be12oD.jpg
    KZrr13Q.jpg

Jovan and Eliza are so happy to finally get to live together! They like to sneak off, away from the others.
    And when she gets upstairs I see a thought bubble of a wedding cake!
    67cWE9b.jpg
    rurLKLF.jpg

I don't know who Annie chose as the new Boss at the Fire station. I will go peek! 👀
    As usual too many, with the game insta creating unneeded replacements, since there are no actives in this career now!
    Huh, many of these new people are couples who have never seen each other before! lol Crazy game! :D
    sgA8kU3.jpg

There that's better!
    nlrG5vD.jpg

Sebastian I'm sorry but you get demoted a level for leaving work all the time, however Watcher grants you immunity to heat!
    Sh71fWm.jpg

And Dallas, you get promoted as new Boss, Because you are the eldest, and came to work every single day! :smile:
    MbFJyZ5.jpg

"But what about me, Watcher?" Youngman asks.
    jZbHCd3.jpg

You are a different breed of sim Youngman! Watcher has some different plans for you and all your kids! ;) so hang tight and try not to get too many romantic interests!🥴🙃

~~~~~~~~🎈

*If the Fire Station goes haywire again, I can always edit town, and remove then replace the lot! I have done this before with excellent results! :)

Note: I am pretty sure this glitch of too many people was caused by Me having so many active fire fighters from one household! But we found out that it works! Kind of! 😜

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : hope you and hubby are better now?

Hm, I am a bit little bit overwhelmed with all the new Sims that appeared in in your game the last days!
    So who is paired with whom and wh lives with whom together now??? "Scratching my head in confusion" :o

I don´t know if I am happy with Rico and Diana that they are back to normal. They took their burden of being a frog with lots of dignity! Now they are just normal Sims again....

Good for Rico to get back his old job as a teacher, that is much safer than being the only fire fighter who was actually working and putting out fires... :D

And how many people are working at the firestation now? It is so confusing for such an old brain like mine!

he he he, I can see the water slide in the new house Leif, Rico, Diana, Cherish and Kaiya now live in. Is it already in use???

(maybe you have overseen it, there are two new updates on my thread, have fun in reading! B)
    And sorry I´m so short, but I happen to be sooo tired since days, I can´t concentrate or focus on much atm, although I would like to. )
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @DivaDoodle

I get you, hate when I use invite sims over, and they all go to the same
    freaking spot!. i hope you could solve that
    problem with reset town.
    Sound like a busy day for them all.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle I still would like to try the fire fighter career some day but I guess I better wait until I can have an active do it.
    Tell you hubby mine was a productive one, but I think I had a touch of bronchitis and also my sinus were draining like faucets! :open_mouth:
    I do hope both of you are getting better. I felt fine after the first few days, other than coughing and blowing my ruby red nose! :grin: I got tested for the covid since it drug on so long and it was negative.

hehe, when my son came by to pick up the Grand he took a picture of my owwie with his cell so he could compare if it got worse. He's so funny! :love:

lol, I guess I've played to many hack and slash games and love playing a sneak with a dagger so I think of it that way rather than betrayal. :lol:

Omg...lets just play this game...how many sims can fit on one lot without crashing @DivaDoodle's game?

I see Rico is the only one working again even with all those sims on the lot! lol
    I do believe Rico will be happier as a teacher. They do need to stay out of the tree house though!

Cherish found them a nice house! I hope they will be happy there.
    Why did Rico buy it? I thought Cherish did? I'm confused?

Good the girls invite their guys to move in! I wonder what kind of drama will ensue from this! I guess they are all protected though. :grin:
    Your sims get more job wishes! My don't usually get more wishes once they have a job, unless I've had to do a hard reset on them which messes them up royally!

You still have a lot of firefighters. I do hope they will work and save the townies! What a fun update with resolutions to so many sims and new potentials for you to have fun with.

@AlexaKry No, I'm sorry to say we are not well yet, all I can do is sit up to play for a few hours then a long nap, and all hubby can do is watch youtube shows and then Netflix with me at night. We sleep sooo much! too much!

Oh, Don't pay any attention to the fire station! I'm just showing my attempt at having 4 active household members at the job and what happens. And of course I wanted the girls to find a boyfriend! LOL The fire Station can change occupants at the drop of a hat! But there are supposed to be the 7 Fire Fighters that i purposely there, and 2 that I allowed to stay, so 9 in all. The next one to leave to have a real life might probably be Youngman, and I will get to know him and his family, he has those beautiful teens for the other single teens in the town.

Well I finally discovered the cure so they aren't frogs any more! that was fun for me to see him as a frog doing things I never saw pictures of before! And very fun to finally accidently find the cure!!! :) I am done with that family for now, and Leif and Cherish still never wished to marry.
    No not yet, But I'm sure they will soon like to use the water slide and of course the hot tub for Leif!

I will go see your update but I thought I had already commented! :o my mind is bad for focusing, I am so embarrassed!

@Sliverofdreams30 I know isn't funny they like to go to the exact same spot?! lol they are so crazy! Yes it was a busy day and I'm glad I am done with the fire station for awhile! lol :D

@bekkasan Thank you for telling me! Hubby's cough is finally productive, so that is good, I have the sinus thing but when I try to blow my nose it doesn't come out, it tries to go to the back of my throat which is gagafying to me! grossatosis! I feel like we are still the same, the initial 4 days were worse but it is just hanging on and on, and we sleep all the dang time, the tiredness is overwhelming. Oh that is really a great idea your son had to document progress with pictures! Clever Lad! <3

Ohh lol, that is funny about the dagger and your hack and slash games! :D

I know, the game is insane trying to overpopulate my town! Since they were insta made I insta TA'd them. I usually don't do that but omg give me a break, game! :D

Yes I also think Rico will be happier with the school job! Oh LOL I think they learned their lesson about the tree house! :D

oh, Cherish found, not bought, the house and wanted them all to see if they liked it, the new house I had just made. They all loved it! Since Rico had wanted to buy Diana a house before they were married, he bought the place for them all to live in. :) ~~~ I figure Leif bought the previous bachelor pad so it's Rico's turn to buy the next house :wink:

Oh yes my sims never hesitate to tell me if they want a different job! The people who love their jobs and don't want to change are all of Dante's household, Danny's household, or it's easier to say career wise, than list all the people! So the business, the science, the chefs and the military careers they seem to Love and never ask to change! Ambitious sims at the top might want to change like Victor, because they get frustrated having wishes for promotion but they can't get promoted because they are already at the top! LOL

Yes I got those cute boyfriends out of that mad house and into the Sorority house! :) They all seem to love it, and now I can get to know them all better! I LOVE their boyfriends, they are just too cute and funny and interesting!

No the Fire fighters left at the station Never work! If there is a fire, the regular base game fire fighters will come do the job. It is silly and disappointing, but true. That's how EA made it. :(

''What a fun update with resolutions to so many sims and new potentials for you to have fun with.'' omg Thank you so much! <3 I was hoping it would make some sense with my mind not the sharpest right now!
    242 The Watcher Watches: Sorority House! ~~ Getting to know them better!

Watcher is happy to buckle down and try to get to know these sims better, without the distractions of that fire station!
    Annie and Billy spent most of the day in meetings but when work was over they went on a date at the café which is on the same lot as their work! I was really surprised that Billy didn't choose to wish for an artist's job like I thought he would, but since he had CEO as his LTW I guess he was compelled to wish for this job in business.
    This is Annie's 2nd romance and Billy's first romance. I think the game counts RI as a romance. I don't know who was Annie's first RI, I was so distracted by Youngman and the others! Annie & Billy have been true blue since even RI. <3
    9gPSaP8.jpg

Jovan the artist, paints. This is a nice one, I have to keep this painting! Then he makes some hamburgers for dinner and calls them all to eat! Hamburgers are his favorites!
    XMFSyjX.jpg
    PjCKGjN.jpg
    QRXCxwO.jpg
    pRRt8rQ.jpg

"Jovan you are the best cook!" says Eliza. And everyone agrees from the yummy sounds from the table!
    8bPNQT5.jpg

I see again his tattoo of the dagger, meaning betrayal. I had been thinking of removing it, once I found out it's meaning, but since I am writing in everyone's bio and looking at their stats, I am going to let him keep it! Yep, he was cheated on by Eliza, when they were RI, and he does not have a cheat on his stats. Interesting because they are so very close and in love! I guess some need to go through rocky times to appreciate what they've got!
    KgrEwFE.jpg
    nkF0Wq0.jpg
    2itU3WM.jpg

Ashley is so crazy about Bob, and he feels the same way, in love with Ash! Neither of them have cheated. Ashley likes to scare people, but Bob has the brave trait and never gets scared, just a bit startled! He whips right around for romance with her, even though it shows the red minus sign as the reaction to the scare! Bob doesn't care about red minus signs, he knows who he loves!
    2wLRbPy.jpg
    xa1vfJH.jpg
    GlxvoWW.jpg
    BQx5ON3.jpg
    M05IZOl.jpg

The date is very fun for Billy and Annie! "Gosh I didn't realize that our workplace had such relaxing places in the back yard!" says Billy
    "Oh yes, well this is Amelina and Aiden's business, And Amelina knows what attracts repeat customers and loyal workers!" says Annie. :D
    "I'll say! Hey let's so see the movie across the street, honey!"
    "OK but no scary movies about ghosts, Billy!"
    "There is a romantic movie playing, and we both love romance, Annie!" says Billy, and off they run!
    ho4ZLQw.jpg
    om6oAmA.jpg
    YGu7jur.jpg
    G2gqVG3.jpg
    feC1Xtf.jpg

~~~~~~

Early the next morning, I am so surprised that Ashley is the first of the remaining 3 sorority sisters, to wish to get married! Uh-Oh I forgot that Bob is commitment phobic! Well, come on Ash, You are the out-going girl of no regrets, and you will never know unless you ask! She decides to start out with a kiss, and Bob is at once surprised and delighted!
    He has such cute happy expressions all the time! I hope you can see them, it's the crack of dawn! :D And of course they are still in their pajamas! LOL
    IjQx35s.jpg
    canAfYO.jpg
    Mjsh3Bw.jpg
    Spttc9b.jpg
    JFWQ684.jpg
    psWHlfA.jpg
    6XbeslJ.jpg
    0pHlLJ2.jpg

I'm happy for Ashley that Bob said Yes! Bob doesn't care that he is commitment phobic, he is in love!
    hmDr3kS.jpg
    STO3yHU.jpg
    Yn9Mian.jpg
    iHjEmeB.jpg

In back of them, come Jovan and Eliza. I really thought that they would be the first two to wish for marriage! They also woke early, and went straight to painting so they would be so good at their jobs! Watcher was trying to be nice, by placing their easels side by side, but that just makes Jovan stop painting to kiss Eliza! LOL
    xx4AwZt.jpg
    dM2XEDU.jpg
    JXcUfyE.jpg

They decide to play catch. They both need a lot of practice! :D
    brFDdqm.jpg
    ysYKYuL.jpg
    MFIN3oB.jpg
    yjQrbKm.jpg
    BseU9A9.jpg

Then Jovan decides to finish his painting. I thought he would have chosen the empty easel!
    EtM7t6n.jpg
    AXc2ivm.jpg

Annie and Eliza have a conversation through 2 walls! LOL It starts out as a 3 way conversation. Billy then flirts with Annie when it's his turn to speak, then Bob joins the conversation to ask to pillow fight, then Annie resumes her conversation with Eliza, from the bedroom, 3 rooms away! hahaha
    jaaZDtH.jpg
    uWfJUD7.jpg
    h3UuOlA.jpg
    TPpro9b.jpg
    w3nZMkN.jpg
    7n9r5IP.jpg
    EnjRezO.jpg

Here it is with walls UP! hahaha!
    zNyt73T.jpg
    4bJxuVp.jpg

Billy paints a brilliant painting. The ugly thing on the right was painted by Eliza, that's ok, it will get her to her goal!
    hZMHQ2q.jpg

Watcher thinks my sims want to make a point to everyone, that walls simply do not matter to them in the game! They can see right through them as Billy now demonstrates! LOL ok I already knew that guys!
    Ir82sfA.jpg
    GyaQ1i8.jpg
    GveanAG.jpg
    N0kNJ89.jpg

🙃😜🤣

"Ashley I hope you have a Big wedding!" says Billy
    "Oh, you think it should be a big party?" asks Ashley, already having a wish to have a wedding party! She is a party animal so loves parties!
    "Well I think the Cake should be very Big!" says Blly, who seems to love cake!
    3n3OMz1.jpg
    pMFAAPM.jpg
    VJVxBXr.jpg

Ashley thinks today is a great day to get married! She invites everyone she knows! Some guests can find her, but many have a hard time finding their way to the backyard, I guess it is just too difficult to walk around a house. And some say she has missed her own wedding and run away! :D
    VymLd06.jpg
    X3DsZ6D.jpg

"Bob honey, let's just get married anyway, I'm sure the more intelligent sims will think to go around the house to the back yard!"
    zVLXwM5.jpg

"Great idea sweetheart! You might have invited too many, so it is ok to thin the crowd!" says Bob.
    ESRhBK7.jpg
    GU7N3ef.jpg

Right away the intelligent invited guests, and the intelligent party crashers make their way to the wedding arch! hehehe Timon is always pleased when their are chairs to sit in, he likes to watch weddings in Comfort! The Countess, Annelise, and Diana look for a good place to watch the wedding.
    ZVPpzW1.jpg
    1x3Ywmq.jpg

The loving couple starts their nuptials. Bob seems like a hopeless romantic, not commitment phobic! :)
    bU81lyx.jpg
    A7t7fBx.jpg
    1NAkTe5.jpg
    gAqoZhA.jpg

Some people like Thalan think it is very crowded back there, and prefer to to watch the wedding through the walls, the front yard is way less crowded!
    Many people are very moved by weddings!
    PEfz3hS.jpg
    6P2QeJ7.jpg
    OiN9LqW.jpg
    jqxCE6u.jpg
    mSaZqBl.jpg
    asXtQzm.jpg

Announcing Ashley and Bob FromAccounting!
    yiWFURo.jpg
    ETL9dlw.jpg
    kdLIo82.jpg

Dallas and Hanae are so moved, they must kiss, even before anyone throws the rice!
    BEKaCB0.jpg
    nd8O4oO.jpg

Finally they cone to their senses when the rice is being thrown! Sunny knows what's on her sister's mind!
    And the front yard people throw rice too!
    sq5fMDh.jpg
    28fi649.jpg
    RA5XVZJ.jpg

Finally it's time for Cake!
    0cpMWxv.jpg
    VlxeFNt.jpg

Perhaps because they were all fire fighters, or perhaps because the some fire fighters are present, everyone starts acting like this is the Fire Station! There is wild kissing everywhere Watcher looks! It is like it is contagious! :open_mouth::D

a4ihjeJ.jpg
    lhJDWtx.jpg
    13lQsgO.jpg
    3c4LhpA.jpg
    ELzO4FH.jpg
    PWOnkLR.jpg

Of course almost none of it ends in success because people get confused with so much romance in the atmosphere! :D hahaha and even the wedding couple get foiled out of their own bedroom! But Bob is really smart and already thinking of Plan B!
    FYvAojs.jpg
    4zRpRkM.jpg

KrVBEvY.jpg
    Z1kvwSe.jpg

"heyyy, wait a minute! Was that a Vampire I was with?" thinks Youngman.
    "hehehe" thinks Sunny.
    49Ln6FS.jpg
    Pet7bmS.jpg

Earl the repairman, really likes Hanae! They are even best friends, I never knew that! He is soo glad he crashed this wedding!
    7E6pmB8.jpg
    z6JRxCH.jpg

Finally the partiers thin out when my family starts getting tired.
    Timon has to go to work, leaving poor Countess.
    Gk1JiXi.jpg
    4qAcYaH.jpg
    swbMu6Y.jpg

''Should I tell everyone to leave now Billy?"
    "No, we can all retire, but just let them continue to party if they want to." says Billy, and that's what they end up doing.
    EQXlfHb.jpg
    mZ3tsH5.jpg

It's 4am Thalan! lol
    fF56aDA.jpg

I send them home! They never did woo here, they are much too polite! :)
    Everyone thought it was a great Wedding!
    jluPl7X.jpg

💖
  • ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    What another beautiful wedding! But now that we've seen Branch behave himself in public twice in a row, I'm a bit worried about what our favorite weirdo creep is up to behind the scenes! Recruiting new members? Improving his spy techniques? Becoming NORMAL?! God help us all if it's that last one! :)

I'm very much looking forward to FromAccounting nooboos, because they will undoubtedly have the best hair!

The ability to communicate through walls is evidence to me that the firehouse chaos is spreading throughout the town - weirdness everywhere. And I, for one, welcome the new chaos. :)

Happy weekend!

@DivaDoodle Here's hoping another day has made some improvements with you guys!
    I'm glad to see the couples seem to be doing well in your save.
    Such a fun date for Billy and Annie!

I guess Ashley finally found true love. Congrats to her and Bob.
    lol at the wild wedding with so many weird clothing styles.
    It was nice to see a few of the old favorites attending.

Such a strange household shouting through the walls at each other.

@ergo_slum You're right I haven't seen Branch do anything 'Branchish' either for awhile! He was a party guest and friend of Ashley, and a very intelligent guest because he knew how to walk around a house to get to the back yard! Good on ya, Branch!

I agree that Bob and Ashley might have cutie nooboos, with lovely hair! I hope they wish for it, but I kind of doubt it because neither is family oriented, and Bob is commitment phobic, and I have seen sims not get the baby wish because of that! (Dante's wife Tulip, and Danny's wife when he was Don! And Belinda Was family oriented and always thinking abut babies!) So I know that trait can put the kibosh on the baby wish of the partner! But maybe they will surprise us!

Ashley had only once picked up baby Kaiya for snuggles, but she never once wished or even thought of stealing candy from a baby! So I hope that is a good sign!

LOL I don't know Why they kept showing me they can see through and communicate through walls! :D they are so funny and Fun!

Oh you and me both just Love all the weird stuff that goes on in this town! I feel like I should get a job being a professional documentarian or something! :D

Happy Weekend! It is my #1 son's B day! I only have July babies! My sister too! :D

@bekkasan Thank you! nope it's hanging on.

Oh me too! I'm so glad they all seem so happy in their choices!

Ah well the wedding attire was swim suits, then some of the guests said 'the bride missed her wedding' 5 minutes into the party for some reason, when so many were standing at the front door not going to the back yard! So then I quickly had Ash & Bob start the nupital's, to try to clear the front door grouping, and they started for the alter, some in normal clothing, some in swim suits! lol

Yes Ashley was like on a Mission to find true love! lol I'm so glad mild sweet Bob loves her back!

Yes most old favorites were invited, but so many took 2 steps on the lot then left! :o

hahaha the communication thru walls as if they don't exists is so funny! I remember Church flirting with Jake through the wall! :D So they don't seem to need walls but Will be upset if I ever dare to not paint a wall! LOL
    Happy birthday to your family! I hope you and your husband are sufficiently well enough to enjoy it all!

Your July is my February - my mom, both my sisters, my niece, and my brother-in-law all have their birthdays that month. By the time mine rolls around in March, I'm a bit sick of birthday cake, to be honest! :)

Thanks as always!

@ergo_slum Wow what a coincidence they all have Feb birthdays!

Oh My Gosh! isn't saying that like a sacrilege to CAKE?!?! :open_mouth::D

243 The Watcher Watches: The Neighborhood ~~ the MacDuff's

Watcher was spying on the MacDuff's! I have usually ignored them, the only one I know and like is Joe, (as he came to all our parties as an adult in an old save and he is funny and nice!) You might remember this teen from Daydreams teen party.
    Wait, We need Pix!
    This is Joe, you probably recognize him better with his glasses on!
    qxz81QZ.jpg
    52UWqgy.jpg
    4VJuaGC.jpg

And guess what?! Looking at his relationships, he had made a connection with Mary Youngman at that party at Daydream's! Yes, Mary is one of our Youngman's 4 kiddos! AND Joe's little sister Faith was the girl who would repeatedly dance with Henny Youngman, putting herself in the way to block Mara from dancing with him, so that she could monopolize him! :D
    Well I obviously need to make Joe my active now! :D I am missing playing with the cute Teens, who are my favorites!!!
    I have Joe call up Youngman's family and invite them all over!
    He remembers Mary very well!
    rxyhf0W.jpg

This is Henny, and this is Brook. The other sister, Patty, and Youngman say they can't make it.
    6BOSFrT.jpg
    cVjhtqY.jpg

Faith is in the kitchen trying to cook something. She burns it, so I buy her a Cuisinart so she can serve a salad.
    rhgVpmJ.jpg

Joe entertains Henny and Mary with jokes about fishing and desks. Henny knows there are fun water toys outside!
    5dJW506.jpg
    uM7OqtW.jpg
    w9uVj9G.jpg

Jules is now the big brother of Joe & Faith. He used to be identical twins with Joe, but when their parents left town, he aged up so he could get a job and take care of his siblings.
    BTW, Jules used to be a real piece of work, and one day was being extremely mean and rude to Belinda Lothario at the tattoo parlor, when Danny was getting a new Tat. Wikerman saw it all! He said he had many potions on the table and for Belinda to help herself! She did, and now Jules is Nice, and no longer a witch. >:)
    Before he aged up, I used to see Jules come to school all burned up from his siblings who both disliked him, but now they like him a lot! LOL
    1djMAVd.jpg

Henny remembers the cute girl with the purple hair that would not stop dancing with him at Daydream's party! It was a nice connection for them that day! They see each other at school but it's nice to catch up in more informal surroundings! Faith tells him about her cooking adventures!
    "Wow, you are so smart to attempt cooking!" says Henny.
    AhePPQG.jpg
    HXuM0tJ.jpg
    9naHwnh.jpg
    0I1PxsM.jpg
    NOLfvMx.jpg
    LNkQujR.jpg
    DVCdSfe.jpg

Everyone has a good time getting to know each other better. And Jules makes a friend in teen Henny. He thinks he is a very nice guy! After much talking and finding out their guests live in the different dimension, Jules asks if Henny would like to move in to a real house.
    "And of course bring any family members you would like, we have so much room here!" says Jules.
    "Thank you! I will bring my entire family! Except for my Mom, she doesn't want to live with Dad." says Henny. And they both laugh.
    XRv3B2Y.jpg
    6oyO8J2.jpg
    B6043yp.jpg
    AWkgz8m.jpg

Little Brook is happy to move in! He thinks this is a great old house!
    8ZXagZx.jpg
    UP5FT8b.jpg
    k42RJCh.jpg

Jules tries to be a good role model, and makes Joe and Mary work out! LOL
    qRXcIrO.jpg

Henny entertains everyone with a good ghost story!
    t5xkpo2.jpg

It takes Watcher awhile to figure out that teen Patty and our Youngman have not come to the house! I find the missing family members.
    Patty is found over at Rainflower's house, talking with Zack. They are jokesters and like to joke around! I'm really happy for Zack because I don't think he cares much for Peanut or Mara, I had been thinking that he might be lonely, so it's nice to see him have a good friend.
    7PsxHRD.jpg
    mCyAUD1.jpg
    dDjkcTT.jpg
    mH7MR6T.jpg
    WEc0bPz.jpg
    P7ujTt9.jpg
    vvSFWnJ.jpg
    ochIkeS.jpg
    iPVIo0A.jpg

Now Where is Youngman? It says it is his day off so what is he doing?
    AHA! The naughty thing is at work! On his day off! In his pajamas! Kissing Lana and making the Boss, Dallas, mad!
    i3ZUYE0.jpg
    oTZyTy1.jpg

I make him go apologize! "I'm sorry Boss!"
    heuiQCY.jpg
    DmNkVPP.jpg

"Well, ok I forgive you, Youngman. But you are not dressed appropriately and it is not your work day!" says Dallas.
    Dallas does note that Youngman is a dedicated worker to be here on his day off.
    LFzpTrx.jpg
    nHbWMid.jpg

I almost send Youngman home, but stop myself. I wonder how long it would take him to realize that he has a home in town! :D I think the fire station is confusing him! LOL
    He speaks with Sebastian, it's all good and they are good friends. But out of the blue he implies Sebastian's mother is a Chupacabra! :o LOL that is an option in the family oriented list to say to a vampire! :o He makes a quick recovery and starts talking about his family like a more normal person! After he talks about family, he gets a wish to get married! :o Who to?
    67PKuDr.jpg
    siMQwbg.jpg
    xMrKAsJ.jpg
    6JV02rs.jpg
    47VtZpo.jpg
    2aiMGM5.jpg

I have him maintain the alarm and the fire truck, and he then gets the wish to join the military! Ohhh his LTW is to be an astronaut! lol Youngman is in the wrong job! Well that will make him more money for all his kids!
    wgjk8E6.jpg

He cooks hotdogs for everyone before he retires, and he has a nice chat with his Boss.
    V1i38ft.jpg
    QbK8ejX.jpg
    CKULIXx.jpg
    0WyC7pd.jpg
    qnzqjWj.jpg

He really likes Sian! But she is aloof and ignores him. He has the options to confess to people that he likes her. But I want to see him with the ex first.
    Anyway He retires and everyone comes to help him celebrate! They all like him a lot!
    mSUPhoV.jpg
    hq3AF0I.jpg
    R1enXQo.jpg
    e195RXj.jpg

Yes I will write Sian's name in his bio, but now he has to go enlist! Then talk to the ex!
    n20J1BL.jpg

Youngman enlists and then calls the Mother of his children, Becky. They are very attracted to each other, probably why they have so many kids! But they do have some negative feelings when they try to out-do each other on bragging about possessions!
    b55MdTq.jpg
    hq4TYqm.jpg
    PHTNaPA.jpg
    E7MzYtq.jpg
    8pYJ3Kd.jpg
    zcOLx9z.jpg
    cO3hPd5.jpg

Youngman tries to iron-out the relationship by telling her of his new job!
    dTmhQ4a.jpg
    2FRUVLz.jpg
    yz4Whz6.jpg
    d3B9sUc.jpg

"You know Becky, the kids and I really miss you. Why don't we try to patch things up, and go on a date! I know you like the Bistro!" Youngman adds "And I still think you're the most beautiful woman I know!"
    gJMdWQ2.jpg
    WSueT0V.jpg
    zdcEQ7f.jpg
    bCht20F.jpg

''I'll be pulling in a lot more money now, Becky, for the kids and anything you might need." he says
    "Yes once you're an astronaut you will be quite a rich man! It's a very prestigious job!" says Becky. She is a snob, but it is a little more apparent on her than it is on Youngman or my other snob sims.
    yTi65FI.jpg
    F6sPxQa.jpg

Youngman's chili was too spicy!
    That's better!
    Oh? What's this? Does Becky have a change of heart? LOL Youngman, are you going to slaughter?
    fxL4Zaz.jpg
    PCQ1DHX.jpg
    5KwbK7O.jpg
    JFz5nEU.jpg

Oh he gets the idea now!
    CV11yPl.jpg
    SNU7nzK.jpg
    cXyMmei.jpg
    dqW0RRs.jpg

Becky do you want to come say good night to the kids?
    w9sB6mN.jpg
    EeYwDOu.jpg

"Mommy!" says little Brook, as he hugs her.
    AeXdoxG.jpg
    PJxCBgS.jpg

<3

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    241 The Watcher Watches: Sorority House! ~~ Moving on up!

Its a little strange seeing Rico in his human form now that I've gotten so used to him being a frog...

*cough cough* That looks smokey.. something like that would probably cause some health complications down the line. No doubt being a fire fighter is risky business..

"But they don't step from the sidewalk onto the lot in time, and so they don't get the credit that Rico does!" <-- Well, that's only fair.. they shouldn't be able to cheat their way into it...

Aha, so he was originally a teacher. Well, that's probably a little more safe career choice, yes. ;)

"Leif puts the squirming baby down. Kaiya wants to check out something she has never seen before in the back yard!" <-- Kids are so cute when they can discover things for the first time.

Did Leif and Cherish just test the springs on the new bed? :P

Your fire station is strange indeed... its funny, but strange..

----

I don't know what could make you sleep that much, but I hope you get better soon (this is a non-game comment).

----

242 The Watcher Watches: Sorority House! ~~ Getting to know them better!

8bPNQT5.jpg
    Oh, it looks like they have a very nice dining room, with the big windows and the view. I don't know why, but this picture I just instantly liked.

Interesting with the dagger tattoo.. did Jovan get it by himself?

"OK but no scary movies about ghosts, Billy!" <-- Pfft, ya coward... a scare every now and then never hurt anyone... :naughty:

Ashley is sweet for proposing herself, instead of waiting for the man to do it. ;) Well, I guess she had no choice with a commitment phobic man....

Hmm, is that a finished painting, Jovan? What about the upper half of the canvas? :P

You have weird sims, not only can they see through walls, they talk through them too...

" I guess it is just too difficult to walk around a house." <-- Hmm, well if I can talk through the walls and the house I should be able to walk throught it too, right? Right? Oh.. why doesn't this work.. help! I'm stuck...

Something like that, stupid sims... ;)

To stupid to attend wedding, haha.

Countess in swim wear looks hot... I like her more and more. ;)

"Dallas and Hanae are so moved, they must kiss, even before anyone throws the rice!" <-- Hmm, a little inappropriate to kiss at anothers wedding.. :P

Poor Countess being left alone, thinking about the double bed...

243 The Watcher Watches: The Neighborhood ~~ the MacDuff's

Hmm, I don't think I recognize Joe. Should I have seen him before?

Sorry, I can't comment much about these new character, I think I need to get to know them better first!

Yeah, going to work in pyjamas is weird....

Youngman must be a bit of a strange character, randomly offending Sebastian..

..but he has a pretty ex-wife. I assume Becky is his ex-wife? Or still his wife?
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

@DivaDoodle You sure got all those gals settled fast! Well, mostly settled. :smiley:
    Oh, goodie. New peoples...sorta! :smiley:
    I love the McDuff's. Flint plays a part in the abduction story that I need to finish! :open_mouth: They are usually a very loving family and have great traits so I am surprised they were terrible in your game. But, every story is different. :grin:

Good idea to move the Youngman's in too. I knew you wanted to play him and his family.
    Adorable pics of Brook playing on the horse!

Youngman sure does love the firestation. I wonder if he will return and visit his friends after becoming an astronaut. They only work one day a week and your sims climb the ladder of success very fast! That will give him plenty of time to canoodle to his hearts content. Oh, I see you are trying to see if he loves the ex. I guess your mod with stop the canoodling if he does. :lol: Does he seem to want love to you or does he enjoy his Casanova lifestyle? He seems to have enjoyed it so far but that could be a blind to cover his hurt heart.

The wife is very pretty but that does not always guarantee a good relationship obviously since they are divorced. Good luck with it. I look forward to seeing what else happens with them and the rest of the family. She sounds like she can be a real B with her snobbishness. :lol:
    @DivaDoodle

Joe is a cutie, I also have that family in my world.
    They seemed to have a lovely time visiting eachother.

@Sprottenham Yes Jovan came with those tattoos! The first time I saw him show up at the Fire station I thought he was supposed to be a tattoo artist. lol

Right, I think the commitment phobic rarely want to marry. Dante did have the wish but He is a rare breed. But I thought it would be good for Ashely she was always searching for love in bizarre ways, so once she got the wish I just let her go ahead and ask Bob! :)

''You have weird sims, not only can they see through walls, they talk through them too...'' I know! I just love to watch them, they let me see such weird stuff!

''To stupid to attend wedding, haha.'' yes it was so odd! :D

No it would be hard to remember Joe is, if you haven't played Moonlight Falls! Daydream had him over for a teen party and had one fling with him, that Eddy saw and was quite jealous of. But that is all in the more recent times that he has been seen in my stories.

The McDuff parents did something bad in town and left their children, as they went on the run. Jules decided to age up and get a job in science to support his siblings, Joe and Faith. Other than that we only occasionally saw the teens and Jules at the festival and some teen parties in the past. We did see Jules make a claim a for a party dancer (the mail carrier from Sunlit tides) as his chosen love. So now we get to know them, and Youngman's family!

Yes I have never seen Youngman or any of the fire fighters do an offensive remark like that before! very strange behavior!

I knew Youngman had a wife and family when the game started. Then when he kept showing up for odd jobs I looked into him more with MC. Once day when I saw him dancing at the festival (When I was writing about Daydream and Eddy) I noticed that Becky was his ex wife! They had done that on their own! Now Youngman has a wish to marry, so I thought I would see if he wants his ex back, or not. It would be the easiest solution since all his kids already have a very high relationship with Becky, but I will see how it goes. Youngman might have a wish to get married but his actions look very playboyish to me! :D Let's see if he makes a choice (wish).

@bekkasan haha I fully intended to still play the Sorority house to see if anyone else wanted to get married, but got side tracked when I went spying! :D That's why I usually don't spy on any teens, because then I know I'm a goner! :D

There is something I just don't like about attempting to pay an already made big family, even thought I know the Harry Potter story of the Beasley's! I love the teen brothers in the movie! I never thought interesting the parents in the game, when my sims would run into them in town, so they became devious! haha! Jules was just begging to be 'fixed' by his obnoxious behavior to Danny's wife Belinda! :D Now I can play them, especially cute Joe! and I started liking Faith when I saw her dancing with Henny at Daydream's party! She was soo cute blocking Mara!

Brook turns so handsome as a YA! Youngman and Becky have nice genes!!

Yes I am so curious about that nut Youngman! and perfect to finally get him into the main with his cute teenagers!
    I don't really know what Youngman wants. He has a wish to marry but not a particular person! what an odd ball! and then he goes galivanting from one girl to the other, breaking my mod, having 3 RI and getting his feelings hurt, and all heart broken! He is a mess! right now he has No RI I guess they all broke it off with him. He was with Sian at the wedding, but others too! Thank God he can't make babies without my ok! he is family oriented so he probably will want even more :#

I don't know if he and his ex will work out or not, she is the easier choice since the kids already are so close to her. But they Did break up on their own, so I don't know. Sian, I don't think will be a good step mother, but I didn't think Cherish would be good with kids, but she Is, so what do I know!!!

Yes I got that too about Becky's snobishness! She is not at all like cute friendly loving Oakley, and I didn't even Know that Youngman himself was a snob, he had never acted like it either!

Thank you, I too look forward to what happens with them! Oh Jules is still with Cherry Blossom or whatever her name is!

@Silverofdreams 30 TY for saying cute Joe is cute! hehe

Do you play that family in Moonlight Falls? this is my first time. :)

Yes they had a great time renewing friendships and visiting each other! :)

@DivaDoodle

I just went and grabbed them to add in my story world
    hehe.
    Aww, the good old MacDuff kids! I love their house and those handsome twins always get up to trouble in my saves. I'm always a little sad when Sim siblings don't get along, so I removed Joe and Jules' enemy status with each other (and little Felicity's dislike of Joe) and gave everyone in the house the family oriented trait: seems to have worked a peach, and they all get along marvelously now. It'll be fun to see how they get along with the Youngman clan!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited August 2021
    @DivaDoodle : first: I really hope that your cold is over soon and that you and hubby are well again! This malady last much too long for you both!!! Get well soon! And greetings to hubby and give him a comforting hug from me, please!

Wow, that were very fast moves in and moves out and new relationships and a wedding!
    Too fast for such a slow mind like mine! :D
    I really don´t know who live with whom and who is with whom together anymore. :o
    But I am sure all of them live a happy live, right?

So a knife with embraced by roses is a sign for being betrayed? I always thought it stood for agression and trying to cover it up with niceness. :o
    Isn´t it a too strong sign for just this little betrayal on Jovan? Or does he want to show Eliza that she was bad and that she has to behave from now on???
    GlxvoWW.jpg
    her face is sooo adorable here, I can understand that Bob isn´t mad at her, she is just too sweet in his eyes!
    Surely she has to hurry and put a ring on his finger so he is protected from the other girls who could steal him! They are such a sweet couple!

LOL about the conversations through the walls! Sims are so smart and they seem to have very good ears! (don´t they ring with harp music all the time when it comes to your Sims and the beds on public lots? They must think they have a tinnitus!)

Aww. a wedding in the backyard! What a nice setting! And so many guests!
    Lol about that only the intelligent Sims make it to the wedding arch! Good to see that both Thalan and Timon were clever enough to find their way! Finally some pictures with them again! I miss them and I really want to know if they have given up their playboy life....
    Seems that both have their favourites, hm?

Why are most of the guests in swimwear? Was there a dresscode that they had to come in swimwear? At least everyone had something to watch then, right? :D

Great wedding pictures, I always love to watch them! Why is the still an intact cake? Didn´t they cut the cake?

And wherer do Thalan and his favourite are heading to? B)

And now another switch! Girl, you make my old brain work very hard, you know?
    But I like the MacDuffs, Jules is my favourite! As bekkasan said, in my save he had a very good relationship to all his family members and he and his twin brother were very famous for setting other Sims to fire. :D (Jules married Misty, Haldir´s first born girl, he is such a sweet husband and father in my save, even without changing his traits <3 )
    Poor Jules, more teenagers to care for in his house! ;):p>:)
    Is he still romantic interest with the girl in turquoise from Sunlit Tides (I can´t remember her name, sorry)
    He needs a partner with all the teens and the kid in the house, even if Youngman lives there, too, but I think that Youngman wont be there so often, he would rather spend his time at the firestation where a special girl has caught his eyes, right?
    So why does he try to get his ex back? They parted for a good reason, I think, trying to get back together just for the kids is not good, in my view. But it´s their life, if he wants her back, who am I to be against it?
    Good for Youngman to retire from being a firefighter and becoming an astronaut now. He certainly will earn money and I´ve never heard of a Sim astronaut who was lost in space, so being on will be much safer than being a firefighter.
    Lol about the end of their date: whoohooing in a bed at a public lot so everyone could see them! ;):p
    Aww, so sadly cute when Brook hugs his mum!

And happy birthday for your oldest! <3 S ave a piece of cake for me, please!

@ergo_slum I love hearing about your MacDuff kids! It's so fun when e know the regulars! :)

@AlexaKry Yes they are all all living happy lives! Don't worry I know it is hard to keep tract since I am playing each resident, it can get confusing!
    I have Jovan keep the tattoo as it is a symbol of having been betrayed. Because it said he was cheated on in his stats.

LOL yes only the intelligent sims made it to the wedding altar the rest ran away, probably because it was too confusing for them to walk to the back yard! :D Yes Timon and Thalan were of course intelligent enough to get to the back yard! It seems they both love to go to weddings! They are very happy with their favorite girls! oh I sent Thalan and Annalise home, otherwise they might stay for days LOL

Yes Jules still has that same girl from sunlit Tides! They are gf/bf now since their speech bubble said they wanted it!

Youngman is driven by his wish to get married! I wanted to see if Youngman wanted to try again with his ex (since I never saw her before) and so I could see her personality. But seems she just likes him is all, no love. no now the search is on!

Thank you he had a great birthday! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top