Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Kewty wrote: »
    Hi, I’m Katie and I’m new here and I’d love some friends on Origin/Gallery as I’m a hardcore introvert and don’t really have friends.. I’ve played for years but I’m not in a great place in my life at the moment so Sims is my escape but I’d love some friends to chat to. My ID is Kewty7 if anyone would like to add me as a friend on origin or follow me on the gallery x

Hello @Kewty :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time in your life. I send hugs to you <3 Simming is a great and enjoyable way of taking a break from real life and all that our lives are holding. It is also fun!
    I hope you enjoy simming this weekend :)
  • ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    Morning, everyone. I'm Diana, pleasure to meet everyone.
    I actually made this account on sims forums last year, I just forgot about it.
    I became a first time mom last year, so I no doubt got distracted with taking care of the baby that I forgot about this.
    I am really looking forward to meeting other simmers, sharing pictures and funny moments, and discussing helpful tips or seeking questions for answers I may have.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
    Morning, everyone. I'm Diana, pleasure to meet everyone.
    I actually made this account on sims forums last year, I just forgot about it.
    I became a first time mom last year, so I no doubt got distracted with taking care of the baby that I forgot about this.
    I am really looking forward to meeting other simmers, sharing pictures and funny moments, and discussing helpful tips or seeking questions for answers I may have.

Hello @ButterWafflesAR :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on the birth of your new little baby! <3 That is lovely! I send smiles to your little child :)
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • RavioliWusGoodRavioliWusGood Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! I am Leo, I made this account 3 years ago but never used it haha! I look forward to making fun posts and suggestions once I get enough points to be a member! lol!
    Hello! I am Leo, I made this account 3 years ago but never used it haha! I look forward to making fun posts and suggestions once I get enough points to be a member! lol!

Hello @RavioliWusGood :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you post on the threads.
    Congratulations on becoming a full member!
  • charlies_whocharlies_who Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone, I am so excited to find this forum! I have been looking for fellow simmers to share and talk with! I spend hours on Sims4 and have no one to share with or talk to about it. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to seeing your creations and talking to you! :smile:
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    @charlies_who Welcome! Glad you found us! If you follow me, I'll take you the dressing room for your official Forum jacket. I'm wearing mine so I won't be able to tie yours. 🤣
    Honestly, I'm the only one here that's like this.

Nice to meet you! 😁
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Hi everyone, I am so excited to find this forum! I have been looking for fellow simmers to share and talk with! I spend hours on Sims4 and have no one to share with or talk to about it. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to seeing your creations and talking to you! :smile:
    Hello @charlies_who :) It It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
  • mettachaemettachae Posts: 4 New Member
    :) Hi, everyone! Here as a new member after reading comments as a non-member for ages now ><
    Look forward to sharing and exchanging thoughts and ideas for Sims 4~
    mettachae wrote: »
    :) Hi, everyone! Here as a new member after reading comments as a non-member for ages now ><
    Look forward to sharing and exchanging thoughts and ideas for Sims 4~

Hello @mettachae :) It It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    I will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, posting about Sims 4 and enjoy talking abort what is happening in your game.
  • charlies_whocharlies_who Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Justa_G00f said:
    > @charlies_who Welcome! Glad you found us! If you follow me, I'll take you the dressing room for your official Forum jacket. I'm wearing mine so I won't be able to tie yours. 🤣
    > Honestly, I'm the only one here that's like this.
    >
    > Nice to meet you! 😁

Hehe! Its ok you can walk me through it! :smiley:
  • shertzshertz Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey all, I'm Kristin! Long-time forums lurker, first-time member. (Thanks for helping me keep my cc up to date all these years lol!) I've been happily wasting time with the Sims franchise since 2001. I'm currently playing TS3 since the new smooth patch came out, but I'm a lover of all Sims games! The Sims 2 definitely holds a very special place in my heart, though.

I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with a bunch of other simmers! I know a lot of us out there play these games, but I feel like I never meet anyone else in person. Thanks for having me, everyone! :smile:
    shertz wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm Kristin! Long-time forums lurker, first-time member. (Thanks for helping me keep my cc up to date all these years lol!) I've been happily wasting time with the Sims franchise since 2001. I'm currently playing TS3 since the new smooth patch came out, but I'm a lover of all Sims games! The Sims 2 definitely holds a very special place in my heart, though.

I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with a bunch of other simmers! I know a lot of us out there play these games, but I feel like I never meet anyone else in person. Thanks for having me, everyone! :smile:

Hello @shertz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2001 :) You have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the time and households that you have played. All versions of the Sims are enjoyable to play!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • highfivehannahhighfivehannah Posts: 18 Member
    Hey hello everyone, I’m Hannah and I am new here. I have been escaping my fibromyalgia ever since Simon and his cat Diva’s love/hate relationship in the second game. I still miss them! I love storying over building but try to do both and hope some of the challenges can help me to not use the same pieces repeatedly. Mainly here to support and meet like-minded people who enjoy the game as much as I do.
  • highfivehannahhighfivehannah Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome @shertz

I've been playing for less time than you, seems I missed all the fun of the first game, but we share the same love for The Sims 2.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  • CathplaysthesimsCathplaysthesims Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi Rosemow and other Simmers!!! I'm Cath and I love The Sims. Been playing since I was little and i still love it!!
    I'm Portuguese and I have a little(but chubby) cat called Marshmellow and two fishes: Golden (aka Goldie) and Sushi, i had more fishes but they died :'(
    I may or may not have a huge crush on one of my sims, but i mean c'mon Calleb is like, I can't even describe him... HE'S BETTER THAN WORDS.
    Oh yeah and i'm still into One Direction b/c i like to suffer for 5 guys who don't really speak to each other anymore :,)
    I also have a (small) the sims youtube channel!!
  • CathplaysthesimsCathplaysthesims Posts: 5 New Member
    > @shadowcat85 said:
    > My sims always have pets. :)
    >
    > In sims 3 I had alot of fun making comic book characters as sims and playing out stories with them. I entered contests with some of them and managed to win with 2 of them.
    > I want to do that again with Sims 4 but I need to wait until someone makes some CC costumes for some of them.
    > I am also waiting patiently for the return of Supernatural to recreate my witch legacy :)

Same haha!!:)
    Hey hello everyone, I’m Hannah and I am new here. I have been escaping my fibromyalgia ever since Simon and his cat Diva’s love/hate relationship in the second game. I still miss them! I love storying over building but try to do both and hope some of the challenges can help me to not use the same pieces repeatedly. Mainly here to support and meet like-minded people who enjoy the game as much as I do.

Hello @highfivehannah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying simming since Sims 2. I send hugs to you as live with fibromyalgia and it’s effects on your life <3 It is good that simming helps you to cope with it and gives enjoyment in the midst of your pain.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Hi Rosemow and other Simmers!!! I'm Cath and I love The Sims. Been playing since I was little and i still love it!!
    I'm Portuguese and I have a little(but chubby) cat called Marshmellow and two fishes: Golden (aka Goldie) and Sushi, i had more fishes but they died :'(
    I may or may not have a huge crush on one of my sims, but i mean c'mon Calleb is like, I can't even describe him... HE'S BETTER THAN WORDS.
    Oh yeah and i'm still into One Direction b/c i like to suffer for 5 guys who don't really speak to each other anymore :,)
    I also have a (small) the sims youtube channel!!

Hello @Cathplaysthesims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were young and that it has been a part of your lives as you are growing up. Your cat would be a special animal member of your family :) The sims cats in the game are cute!
    It is great that you have simming YouTube channel! You may like to read and post on the threads in the video section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
  • Rabellaka_SimmingRabellaka_Simming Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, thought I'd introduce myself. I had to talk to EA support to get on here, as my old account from the Sims3 days didn't work anymore, I used to be just Rabellaka. I haven't played at all for the last 6 years, until I got a new laptop in June. But up until then, I had almost every Sim game, from Sim City and Sim Ant until The Sims 3. But my real favourite is The Sims 2. I had a complex Royal Kingdom and had my neighbourhood modded to look like a medieval town, with cobblestone roads and everything I could find.

I have a couple of each type of pack, including Cottage Living, which is part of why I came back to the game. I love the farming aspect, since I grew up with my grandparents (and my mother) being hobby farmers, and once upon a time I wanted to raise Angora goats for wool and milk and make my own cheese and spin my own yarn. I've mostly moved on to reality. I'm still thinking of raising Angora rabbits for wool though. :D

I got the Batuu game as a birthday present last year, because I'm such a huge Star Wars fan. I just didn't have any time to play, since my kids were learning from home because of the pandemic. Plus my laptop kept overheating and shutting down. I also have Snowy Escapes and Eco Lifestyle, and I'm trying to decide if I want to get Seasons or Get to Work (for the aliens) for my next pack.
    Hi, thought I'd introduce myself. I had to talk to EA support to get on here, as my old account from the Sims3 days didn't work anymore, I used to be just Rabellaka. I haven't played at all for the last 6 years, until I got a new laptop in June. But up until then, I had almost every Sim game, from Sim City and Sim Ant until The Sims 3. But my real favourite is The Sims 2. I had a complex Royal Kingdom and had my neighbourhood modded to look like a medieval town, with cobblestone roads and everything I could find.

I have a couple of each type of pack, including Cottage Living, which is part of why I came back to the game. I love the farming aspect, since I grew up with my grandparents (and my mother) being hobby farmers, and once upon a time I wanted to raise Angora goats for wool and milk and make my own cheese and spin my own yarn. I've mostly moved on to reality. I'm still thinking of raising Angora rabbits for wool though. :D

I got the Batuu game as a birthday present last year, because I'm such a huge Star Wars fan. I just didn't have any time to play, since my kids were learning from home because of the pandemic. Plus my laptop kept overheating and shutting down. I also have Snowy Escapes and Eco Lifestyle, and I'm trying to decide if I want to get Seasons or Get to Work (for the aliens) for my next pack.

Hello @Rabellaka_Simming :) Welcone back to the Simming and the forums!
    It is very nice that you got a new laptop in June and that brought you back to simming again. It is great that you owned nearly all the sims games. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you own Cottage Living! It is a very enjoyable country farming pack! It is extra special for you as your family was hobby farmers :)
    It was a special birthday present that you received the Batuu pack :) Seasoms and Get to Work are both great packs, whichever one you choose next.
  • Saad76Saad76 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, Saad here a new member on the forum.
    Saad76 wrote: »
    Hi, Saad here a new member on the forum.

Hello @Saad76 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers ams enjoy posting about your sims and what is happening in your game.
  • strexpetstrexpet Posts: 5 New Member
    Howdy!
    You can call me Strex, Strexpet, or Clock, and I'm mostly just on the forums for build challenges, since other websites search bars for them tend to.... not so much respect the linear passage of time.
    I really started playing the sims around two months ago, and enjoy messing around with the build feature in my spare time! Looking forward to getting to meet people here!
    strexpet wrote: »
    Howdy!
    You can call me Strex, Strexpet, or Clock, and I'm mostly just on the forums for build challenges, since other websites search bars for them tend to.... not so much respect the linear passage of time.
    I really started playing the sims around two months ago, and enjoy messing around with the build feature in my spare time! Looking forward to getting to meet people here!

Hello @strexpet :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game! Building is a special and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top