Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! I managed to write the newest chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 59: Thieves
    LMNPb72.jpg

Tad finds out about Disegno's crime, but that's not even the real issue they are facing. Amelia faces kind words from an old friend, as well as some realities of life.

Stay safe everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hello! I have a new Cole's Adventures in Riverview chapter for you! After Cole heard a lot about the Shallow Family, he has the opportunity to meet Tom Shallow.

Cole's Adventures in Riverview Chapter 9: A Big Moment
    vu8uHrZ.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello lovely people! Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 50: Calculating
    xfzucFM.jpg

Heart-to-hearts and plans in the dead of night.

I hope you all stay safe and happy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    Wait, is this a Sims 3 thread?
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Wait, is this a Sims 3 thread?

@yoursharona34 I'm pretty sure it's for both S3 and S4 simlit. :)

Heck, people could probably post links to their S2 simlits. :blush:

But mostly it's a place for us writers to chat and gain encouragement and advice in our writing journey. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    But it's the Sims 3 forum. I came back here to see Sims 3 :/

@yoursharona34 Oh this is in the Sims 3 section? :confused: I can't check that on my phone which is all I have to check the forum with at the moment.
    Hmm. I thought it was in the Chit Chat section for all games.
    I prefer to see S3 stuff too so I sympathize, but I'll read other game stories so I learn more and more about writing from various authors. :blush:
    emorrill wrote: »

@yoursharona34 Oh this is in the Sims 3 section? :confused: I can't check that on my phone which is all I have to check the forum with at the moment.
    Hmm. I thought it was in the Chit Chat section for all games.
    I prefer to see S3 stuff too so I sympathize, but I'll read other game stories so I learn more and more about writing from various authors. :blush:

Yes. This is Sims 3 Stories and Legacies. I am a long-time Sims 3 simmer since 2012 and this forum was very active with Sims 3 stories at the time. So yes, if I go to a Sims 3 forum I expect to see only Sims 3 content and not have to sift thru Sims 4 stuff to see what I came here for.

I guess there's hardly anyone here anymore so nobody cares but.... just sayin' ... if I was a Mod here I would not allow Sims 4 content in a Sims 3 forum.
  • DaijahvDaijahv Posts: 472 Member
    I guess there's hardly anyone here anymore so nobody cares but.... just sayin' ... if I was a Mod here I would not allow Sims 4 content in a Sims 3 forum.

I get what you mean. There are some threads in the S4 forums for writers but it's never really been a strict rule. As for why no one is here, it could be because (like me) a lot of writers were kicked out so-to-speak by the moderators for not following the PG13 rule i.e. using Sims Games to create adult content. Because of this, many writers I know (myself included) just stopped posting links to stories here because they'd end up getting deleted by the mods anyway.

I also know, a lot of S3 creators moved to S4 and are just used to this being their story home so they stayed here and continued posting. You can try Tumblr for some Sims 3 stories if you don't mind that format. Personally, I hate trying to navigate the timelines for stories there so when I post it's just to link back to Blogger.

Sorry you are having to go through backlogs to find something to read. Also, the two links above for S4 forums are welcomed to all games so there may be S3 stories there too (that will require more sifting). Good luck in your pursuit! I hope you find some great reading.
    edited July 2021

Yes. This is Sims 3 Stories and Legacies. I am a long-time Sims 3 simmer since 2012 and this forum was very active with Sims 3 stories at the time. So yes, if I go to a Sims 3 forum I expect to see only Sims 3 content and not have to sift thru Sims 4 stuff to see what I came here for.

@yoursharona34 ^Indeed. I feel the same.

I meant to post my story links here (my blog link is in my sig) but occasionally I'll add in the PG-13 moment like what @Daijahv mentioned. They made some good points why many writers aren't posting on here as much anymore.
    @Daijahv and @emorrill Thanks for replying!

This Sims 3 thread has been around since 2009!

It's too bad this forum died. But that's what happens when something new comes out. :P And real life gets in the way.. hahah, as what happened to me.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Greetings to all. Here's a new chapter for my TS3 story, Cole's Adventures in Riverview! Cole attends Aiden's party and does improvements to his own house.

ARRkk4U.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)