Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Pelican Town to Sims Town" - A Stardew Valley, Sims 3 Fanfic

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Stardew Valley is on the Steam Summer Sale for $9 right now :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/413150/Stardew_Valley/

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    ***Hey friends!***

Little update: We're still in the moving process... I can't wait to post more of the story again! I really don't like to keep my readers waiting for too long. :kissing_heart: On the bright side, this wait is well worth it for this nice home on 2.5 beautiful wooded acres that we are buying. <3 It's the home of our dreams and we are very excited!

For the time being I plan to write what I can on my end so that I'm more prepared to present the last scene of Chapter 15 for y'all when we're all settled in. So stay tuned! Thank you always for your patience with me. 🤗

Hope life is treating y'all well and God bless in all you do. :kissing_heart:

The 12 characters will be back before you know it! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Hey friends and readers. :blush:

Thank you again for your patience as I work to continue on with the story.

It turns out that getting internet hooked up out here in the woods of Arkansas isn't going to happen as quickly as I had hoped. :( Soonest they could come is July 23rd...

So, by then the new flooring in our house should be put in, as well as the painting done, and I can get my computer all set up to start writing and playing again. I can't WAIT! :star: It's been torture living without it!

It sure is an experience learning how to live in the woods of the Eastern USA when you've practically spent your whole life living in the "deserts" of the West! All these bugs and spiders! :flushed: Are you kidding me!?

As I tell my daughter, it's all part of the adventure. :p Gotta keep telling myself that too...

Hope you all are doing well and I promise I'll be back here with the story when I am able. I appreciate you all!

:kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Congrats on getting to your new place. Good luck with the rest of the move in and your internet hook up.

We'll all wait (im)patiently for the next chapter. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    It's good to see you've managed the move and are now settling into your new adventure. I'm sure you'll soon have your computer all set up.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Thank you @KevinL5275 and @Karritz :kissing_heart:

I'm still without my computer and home internet... It's a long story...

We ordered new flooring to be put into our new home and we've waited almost 3 weeks for them to call us to make the appt to get the install done and we're just now learning, after numerous checks, that they are missing some product and now it's on backorder. This is why we haven't fully moved all of our stuff in and gotten home internet yet because we're waiting for the darn new flooring to be put in! :grimace:

We've had such a nasty experience with this that we're going to request a refund and go with a local flooring company which we're sure will actually have product and install it quicker.

Word to the wise: do not have Lowes do your flooring right now (possibly ever!) or order appliances from them because they won't have it in stock for months afterward. A lot of it is due to COVID and a halt in imports, but I think most of it is poor customer service and training depending on the store where you're living.

*Giant sigh!*

I just want us to get fully settled and feel like life is normal again...

And I REALLY want to write my story and play my game! :weary:

Everything's gonna be alright...

Everything's gonna be okay...

It's gonna be a good, good life. ;)

Hang in there my friends. I haven't forgotten about you or the Stardew Valley twelve. <3

(My finger feels numb after typing all that via my phone. Good times. But I had to update y'all.)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill, I hope the local company will do the job well and that you'll have an internet connection soon!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @emorrill Deep breaths! Everything WILL be okay, eventually. Hope you can get it sorted soon. <3
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

hope things get sorted soon. hugs.
  • Options
    @PalmArrow @ZeeGee @Silverofdreams30 Thank you so much. :kissing_heart:

Zee, I saw your email a week-ish ago and I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond at the time, but yeah we're officially AR residents now. :smiley: It's been quite the "adventure" so far as you can see... :p Good thing it's pretty out here and that people are so nice. <3
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @emorrill No problem. Moving is always insane, and covid has made it even worse!
  • Options
    @ZeeGee True that!

Sorry for the delay again friends and readers. We are still without internet at our new house. :confounded: We've had three companies come out to try and get a decent signal and all 3 were unsuccessful.... (Guess this is the price we pay for living in the woods - basically). So we have had to resort to satellite internet. Thankfully there's a better company than HughesNet which we were told to avoid at all costs. I pray it will be good. We're losing it over here without home internet!! It's been a month! :open_mouth: (Thank goodness we've had our phone data, but still...)

They're coming tomorrow morning to install. *

I've played my game and taken tons of photos for the concluding scene of Chapter 15 and I'm getting so excited to share! :mrgreen: Thank you all once again for bearing with me and holding interest in this story. It means so so much. <3

Stay tuned! :grin:
  • Options
    @emorrill

I can't wait to read the next chapter! <3
    good, you are now back online.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Alrighty everyone! Who's ready for more "Pelican Town to Sims Town"!? :smiley:
    (This one is for you @bekkasan :kissing_heart: )

I can't tell y'all how overjoyed I am that I was able to write again - knowing I could post it as soon as possible. I thank y'all once again from the bottom of my heart for your patience in waiting for more of the story. <3

I was a little nervous getting back into it, afraid I lost my edge after an honestly stressful move, but not so! I thank the Lord for always blessing me in my writing abilities. 🙏

I do hope I was able to remember and properly portray each of the 12 characters unique personality traits in this ending chapter scene (handling that many different personalities sure is hard! 😵 ) so I hope I delivered and nothing seems off about them. Granted you will only be reading the first part of this very long scene at the moment. ;) I gotta finish writing the rest. :p

There were two events in this beginning part that I was seriously debating on not adding to the story, for various reasons that were kinda silly, but ultimately I decided to just go for it and added them in. They're humorous and hey, we all love - and need - humor in life. :mrgreen:

Enough of my rambling! Enjoy everyone! :blush:

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Conclusion to Chapter 15

The next day - to everyone’s relief, Shane and Leah lost their ghostly form and returned to normal - they all decided it was high time to have another fun night out with all of them together; this time at the local bar. Shane argued that it really wasn’t a bar at all due to the lack of alcohol which made everyone chuckle, especially Emily. “It’s a juice bar dear,” she kindly reminded him.
    “The healthiest bar around,” Harvey naturally threw in.
    “Shut up Harvey!” Shane playfully slapped.

Penny suggested they all dress up in formal attire for the outing and was pleasantly surprised to see that most everyone was happy to oblige. She loved to wear fancy dresses - didn’t get to wear them often - and she was especially giddy about dressing up for her love.

The time came for the men and the ladies to part ways and return to their houses to get ready for the evening. The men of course finished before the ladies, but that was alright. Most of them didn’t mind waiting on their woman. Their hearts thumped anxiously and excitedly at the suspense of how beautiful she would look. So much so, they each had to remind themselves to keep their arousal in check.

As much as each man wanted to pick up their fair lady for the group outing - with the exception of Sam who didn’t have a date - due to the lack of vehicles, they all decided to meet up at the bar. The men arrived first and conversed for a bit until the women showed up.

51400751186_6e2d651643_c.jpg

When they did, each man’s eyes bugged out and sparkled at the sight of their love - Sam would even admit Maru looked pretty good - as they approached them.

51401734100_6078190f3f_c.jpg

Compliments and kisses were exchanged. Sam threw out a “‘sup” head gesture to Maru to which she just shook her head with a smile. Her eyes then wandered over to Alex who was leaning into Haley’s ear and whispering something she could only imagine was sexual. It produced a slight sting in her heart and she found herself thinking, She isn’t right for him. But it didn’t matter what she thought.

When they all started entering the bar, Haley noticed Harvey do a double take at her attire now that there was more light shining on her from the porch.
    “My goodness Haley…,” was all the man could seem to get out, shaking his head. It would take a very simple parting of her top to reveal one of her br'easts, or both, and the fatherly part of him felt to ask her to go back home and change into something more appropriate. Naturally of course, he didn’t.

51401012738_3286809cf3_c.jpg

Haley simply threw out a knowing smirk and haughtily said as she passed by, “Oh Harvey you’re just jealous because you could never get with this...,” and diva snapped her finger above her head.

“Wha--!?” Harvey watched her pass in shock at such a comment, the weight of his fallen jaw keeping him from enunciating the last letter. “She says that like she wasn’t the one hitting on me the other night,” he said to Penny. Haley was honestly numbered among the kind of women he despised; and he was glad he never desired to have anything to do with them.

51400004157_df52ea1c7e_c.jpg

Penny just shook her head, controlling the eye-roll. She’d learned to ignore most of Haley’s antics in high school as much as Maru did. “Yeah. Someday she’s going to learn that playing with men’s hearts will get her no one. And she’ll be forever lonely if she keeps it up. I don’t know how Alex puts up with it…”
    Harvey gazed at her with a raised brow, impressed by her insightful comment. “You know, I was thinking that very same thing. You really are my other half,” he said, taking her into his arms.
    “Yeah,” she blushed, giving him a tender kiss. “Let’s go join the others.”

51401734510_7c31eabb5e_c.jpg

Arm in arm they did just that.

The bar had many fun activities to engage in, inside and out, but the first thing most of them flocked to was the captivating dance area. Fog machines were on and prism lights shot in every direction. Gobo lights above projected circular images on the floor, changing colors every few seconds. Shane approached the jukebox and picked out the first song title that jumped out at him. “Let’s get this party started!” he called out, pressing the button and soon the room pulsed with a hot beat. Dancing instantly commenced.

51401013173_2e1a0d6f27_c.jpg

For Sam the arcade machine was what caught his attention first. “Sweet! I haven’t played one of these in forever! And best of all, it’s FREE! Woo hoo!” It took a bit for him to learn the controls for the game, but once he did he began killing it.

Maru stood near the bar by her lonesome for a bit, rubbing at her neck with a sigh, somewhat disliking this whole outing now. It just felt uncomfortable. Normally she had no problem being the girl without a date, in fact, she preferred it, but here in this mysterious world - where something was clearly in the air or the water and influencing every fiber of their being - it kind of did. She watched Sam play the arcade game all by his lonesome as well.

51400004602_5f389ed814_c.jpg

Maybe he and I should just hang out together so we don’t feel ridiculous and can actually have a good time, but, she blew out a breath, unsure if that’s what she really wanted to do. I dunno. With a shake of her head she sat herself down at the bar and debated on ordering a drink. The horribly dressed android trying to pass for a cowboy waited for her to do so, but when she didn’t, he crouched down and began organizing the bottles underneath the bar.

“COME ON!” Sam yelled, suddenly losing his killing streak. He fiercely gripped the joystick and pounded on the buttons while trying to gain it back. He lost. “Stupid!” he hissed, sharply stepping back and throwing his hands in the air. “This is why I hate arcade games!” Then on a more positive note, “At least I didn’t lose any money.” He knew it wasn’t the unfair game that had him feeling a little on edge. He looked over again at the gorgeous and sexy blonde dancing within the smoke, telling himself for the hundredth time to get over her, but his heart just couldn’t seem to stop pining for her. Let it go man. Forget about her already. Then his eyes took notice of Maru, somberly sitting at the bar and staring forward at the wall, clearly lost in a million thoughts. She totally feels the same way I do right now. Alone. It ain’t right; for either of us. Then a thought entered his mind and the more he thought about it, the more the corners of his mouth turned up into a mischievous grin. It was bold, but he couldn’t blame himself for trying. He went to her.

Maru noticed Sam looking at her out of the corner of her eye so it came as no surprise when he approached. He stopped beside her and rested his arm on the bar to support his weight while striking a pose and giving her a flirtatious grin. “Heeeeyyy.”
    “Yes Sam?” What is he up to?

51401013563_066e83cd2e_c.jpg

“What’s a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone at the bar for?”
    Her brows narrowed. “Are you hitting on me?”
    “Maybe a little,” he continued to grin, then it faded. “You look sad. I wanted to cheer you up.”
    “I do?” she asked, looking down and brushing some hair behind her ear. “I’m not. I’m alright.”
    “Please. I know you’re feeling just as left out as I am.” He swiftly continued before she could object. “So why don’t we fix that?”
    She shot him a curious look. “Okay? What do you have in mind?”

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the two singles, Alex watched them conversing from the dance floor, particularly Sam; knowing exactly - or so he thought - what he was attempting.

51401735195_83c892d99f_c.jpg

“Dream on dude,” he muttered.
    “What?” Haley asked.
    Alex gestured with his head. “Sam over there. Totally trying to put the moves on Maru.”

51401514619_f44bac7e14_c.jpg

Really? Haley’s eyes darted in that direction, an unusual feeling showering over her at the sight.
    “She’s so out of his league. He’s such a mo'ron.”
    “No he’s not,” she surprised herself by vocalizing. She lightly cleared her throat because of it. “I mean, it makes sense he would try since she’s the last girl in the group to date. All the rest of us have hooked up. Maybe it’s bound to happen...” There was that unusual feeling again.
    “Yeah right.”
    “Why do you care?”
    “I don’t.” He looked at her now. “I can just tell when a guy is about to embarrass himself. This’ll be humorous to watch.”
    You should be paying attention to me, she almost said. But she didn’t feel like it. For the first time in her life.

“Yeeeah, no,” Maru voiced, standing up from the stool to leave.
    “Come on Maru!” Sam slightly begged, stopping her. “Let’s just do it to mess with everyone. It’ll be epic to see their reaction! Especially Seb! You can’t tell me you don’t want to mess with him!? Just a little bit?”

51401736045_d6e4f237b0_c.jpg

Amazingly that caused Maru to stop and actually consider it. Her lips twisted to the side as she did. “Maybe. Guess it is high time for a payback; after all the business he’s given me over the years.”
    “Right!? So you can see why it’s a brilliant idea. It’ll totally throw everyone off! You know you want to...,” he bounced his eyebrows at her.

51400005587_25c447c59a_c.jpg

Part of her really didn’t want to, but then again part of her did. She couldn’t figure out what was wrong with her this evening. She’d chalk it up to alcohol, but she didn’t order a drink; and they weren’t alcoholic. There really is something influencing all of us here. And she still disliked it.
    “Okay fine,” she mostly consented, “but it’s ONLY to mess with Seb alright? It doesn’t mean anything.”

51401016673_694e6a8dae_c.jpg

“Ditto. And awesome! This is gonna be so great! Just wait and see!”
    I can’t believe I’m doing this… she lipped. Was she really feeling that lonely? No way!

The two took a couple of short steps forward. Sam’s cheeks turned pink as he leaned in a bit. Maru could feel her brow perspiring as she did the same.
    “So, uh, how do we start this?” he asked.
    “I dunno…”
    “We gotta make it look real convincing.”
    “I know. That’s what I’m trying to prepare myself for.” She lightly blew out a nervous breath, glancing up at the ceiling. “I can’t do this…”
    Sam could understand. “Would it help if I told you how pretty you look this evening? I really mean it.”
    She smiled. “That does help a little.”
    “Do you think I’m handsome?”
    She snorted.
    “Seriously!?”
    “No, I’m sorry, it’s just,” she tried to catch a breath in between her racing heart. “You’re like my other annoying brother Sam. I don’t think I can make it look convincing…”
    “Just picture Seb’s awesome freak out over it okay?”
    She chuckled again. It would be awesome. “Okay...”

“Plus...everyone else is getting a kiss tonight,” he solemnly said, gazing deeply into her eyes. “Why shouldn’t we?”

She gulped as she deeply gazed back. “I guess so…” It was indeed flattering that he even made the suggestion, no matter the reason.

“Well...here it goes…”

51401736950_bd5eed4e1d_c.jpg

Both having not kissed someone before, they lightly pressed their lips together in an obvious fashion. It didn’t feel right; the position was off. Their lips were too dry. Sam drew back for a second to start over and Maru found herself staying still, eyes closed, hungering for the touch of his lips again. Not out of a sudden spark of romantic feelings for her brother’s best friend, but to really indulge in the experience. She wanted her very first kiss to be a good one. And so did Sam.

He wrapped his lips around hers now, opening and closing his mouth at just the right times and she soon followed suit. They learned quickly; and it honestly felt really great.

51400754876_cb4715d549_c.jpg

Alex’s eyes widened in shock as he watched, his heart screeching to a halt. The complete opposite of what he thought would happen, happened.

Emily smiled brightly when she noticed the kiss and immediately tapped on Shane’s shoulder to see. He turned and swiftly called out, “Yeah! Way to go Sam!” Everyone else then turned and looked. Gasps were expressed.

51401737505_80487b4fa4_c.jpg

“Oh...my,” Penny said just above a whisper to Harvey, holding a few fingers to her lips.
    “Indeed.”
    They both wondered why Maru hadn’t said anything to them about having feelings for Sam. They were such an unlikely match and both were convinced it would never happen. How in Stardew Valley was it then?

“That is...surprising,” Abigail uttered to her love, unable to fathom what he was feeling at the moment. She wasn’t sure how to feel about it herself.
    Sebastian’s eyes bugged out in utter disbelief.

51401512514_2412bdd22d_c.jpg

Haley rubbed at the back of her neck as she watched the kiss, feeling an inner disturbance while Alex finally pulled his eyes away from it. Both were speechless.

51400755416_70abb451fc_c.jpg

Normally Elliott and Leah would be expressing excitement over witnessing a new relationship blossoming, but even to them something didn’t feel right about the two kissing.

Sam could feel himself becoming aroused and decided it was time to end the kiss before he made Maru feel even more uncomfortable than she already did. It sure seemed like she enjoyed it though. I hope so. “Mmm,” he couldn’t help mumbling as they stopped. “Wow Maru, that felt...really good.”
    “Yeah...it honestly did.”

51401015893_a027fa89cc_c.jpg

“HEY!” Sebastian sharply addressed, storming over to them. A whole plethora of conflicting feelings consuming him. Some of the onlookers grimaced and looked away.
    “Here it comes!” Sam grinned to Maru who gave him one in return before turning to face her brother and putting on a straight face.

“What the h*** is going on here!?”

51400002932_7d2b8e7a54_c.jpg

“What?” she casually asked him.
    “You know what! You and Sam,” he dually pointed, “kissing! Since when has this been going on?”
    “Uh, just now.”
    His eyes widened in question.
    “I’m sorry Seb,” Maru continued to play around, “I thought you would be happy that I have feelings for your best friend, what with how close you guys are and everything.”

51401011543_4d8b7de358_c.jpg

Sam kept glancing away to hide his laugh. Maru was killing it!

“You’re not happy about this?” She frowned.
    Sebastian gaped. “Well...I...umm...I mean...I wanna be but…”
    “But what?”
    “I,” he choked. “I thought you didn’t even like him!”
    “Well I didn’t at first, but,” she shot an adoring glance at Sam, “he came to me at the bar here, shared his deepest feelings for me and...I realized what a really sweet guy he is.” Then she gave Sam a smirk. “And also what firm pectorals he has…”
    Sam’s eyebrows rose.
    Hearing that, Sebastian suddenly began to feel faint. “Oh good L**d...”
    “Holy cow Sebby I’m JOKING!” She couldn’t do it any longer.

51400002622_20b1089e0d_c.jpg

Sebastian's mouth formed into a hard line. “Are you freaking serious?” he asked with the most unamused tone ever.
    “Aww shucks,” Sam expressed, slapping at his thigh. “That was great Maru! You almost had me convinced.”
    “Wait...you two planned this?”
    “Yes,” they both replied with the brightest of grins.
    The unamused look returned, with a hint of fury. “You two su’ck you know that?”
    “I know,” Sam admitted.
    “It was worth every second,” Maru teased.

Sebastian shook his head. “You two were actually okay about kissing each other just to mess with me?”
    They happily nodded.
    “Da’mn, I didn’t think you guys had it in you, especially you Maru! I’m like super shocked right now.”
    She smiled proudly.
    Sam could feel some eyes on him and turned to happily discover that it was Haley’s. She looked away rather awkwardly back at Alex, which made him think, I wonder what she thought about the kiss? It excited him to think that she might have felt a twinge of jealousy. Oh how awesome that would be.

51401011198_a995dc25c9_c.jpg

“Come ‘ere,” Sebastian beckoned to his sister, taking her into a hug and releasing a big sigh. “Sorry for all the times I’ve teased and pulled pranks on you in the past. I think you've got me beat with this one.”
    She chuckled.
    “I’m legit impressed.”
    “You’re forgetting that I’m a genius…”
    He smiled. “Yeah. You are. And it’s what I've always admired about you. I wish I had half your smarts.”
    Maru’s heart swelled with love. “Thanks Sebby.”

51400750101_eace67c0b5_c.jpg

When they broke their embrace, Sebastian asked, “So...how was that kiss? Enough to make you actually consider dating my best buddy?” He winked.
    She couldn’t hide a blush. “It was a pretty good kiss, but...no,” she was sad to reveal. She knew deep down that her dating Sam and marrying him would be a dream come true for her brother. But unfortunately she didn’t carry those kinds of feelings for Sam and most likely never would. He was very much her “brother from another mother” as she would often hear Abigail say. And she was okay with that.

To be continued...

:blush:

I plan to get more written very soon. Still need to unpack a bunch of boxes. :p
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill Doing the happy dance! :smiley: Story is back! Woot! Woot! Is that enough exclamation points? I read somewhere it wasn't good to overuse them. LOL!!!!!! I'm excited though...!!!! :lol:

I love that Shane is able to tease and laugh about the bar now and especially with Harvey. :heart:

Penny had a brilliant idea to have them all dress up for the outing. She forgot to tell Haley sl &T outfits are not allowed! :open_mouth: Oh my word, you couldn't have found a more perfect outfit for her could you? I died laughing. I bet Kevin likes it. :grin:

The other ladies look lovely. Penny's cleavage...wow. :heart: She looks great! :heart: Do you have that cleavage cc? I put an outfit on someone in CAS the other day and thought I need that cc for that outfit! :grin:

Dag, Haley! Harvey is too much of a gentleman to say what I wanted him to say to her after her remark to him. She has absolutely no shame. :expressionless:

Grand got here. Gave him breakfast and resuming comments now. :grin:
    Cool party room. I just love the effects machine.
    Dag, Maru and Sam the wallflowers.

I love their plan and it worked like a charm! I may be remembering incorrectly and I didn't take time to go back, but I thought Sam and Haley had a make out session earlier in the story, before she and Alex officially became a couple. That didn't involve kissing? Kinda strange to make it to that age without having a kiss behind one of the barns just experimenting with someone. I know it can happen but kinda unusual especially a party guy like Sam.

I'm glad they both enjoyed it though even without sparks. I didn't really see those two having sparks. hehe, what a creepy android cowboy bartender watching them kiss. :lol:

Love seeing them all staring at Sam and Maru and Sebastian, what a great picture!
    Haley and Alex both feeling disturbed by the sight! :wink:
    I love Sebastian's attitude towards the prank once he found out it was a prank.
    Thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to more.
  • Options
    @emorrill

Aww how nice to see a new chapter :),
    this was a great one I loved Sam and Maurus joke, the others
    faces were so priceless haha.
    Great job
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Great to see a new chapter and I loved how level headed Maru and Sam were even though they enjoyed their moment. Still not liking Haley any more than I ever did though....I'm with Harvey on wanting to tell her to cover up lol...as someone old enough to be her Mother I'm scandalized by that outfit and she's a Sim, so great work!
  • Options
    Sorry for the late reply my friends. :kissing_heart:

@bekkasan
    Doing the happy dance! :smiley: Story is back! Woot! Woot! Is that enough exclamation points? I read somewhere it wasn't good to overuse them. LOL!!!!!! I'm excited though...!!!! :lol:
    ^ ***Happy Dancing along with you*** :smiley:
    There's no such thing as too many exclamation points when you're excited, in my opinion. ;) Though I too read it's not good to overuse them (Or that you only use them in multiples of two. For example: Yay!! and not Yay!!! I dunno why. :p )
    I love that Shane is able to tease and laugh about the bar now and especially with Harvey. :heart:
    ^I knew you would like that. :blush: Harvey is his buddy now, whether he'll admit it or not. ;)
    Penny had a brilliant idea to have them all dress up for the outing. She forgot to tell Haley sl &T outfits are not allowed! :open_mouth: Oh my word, you couldn't have found a more perfect outfit for her could you? I died laughing. I bet Kevin likes it. :grin:
    LOL! :lol: Thanks! :mrgreen: (I'm still waiting for Kevin's comment on it... :p )
    I actually downloaded that outfit years ago for Sue in my Holland family story when she went wayward. (I don't think you can find it anymore, but not that you're interested. :lol: ) I haven't used it much since, but it felt appropriate for Haley in this scene and I guess it paid off. ;)
    I do have the cleavage cc. :smirk: Let me know if you are able to find it. If not, I'll see what I can do for you. :kissing_heart:
    Dag, Haley! Harvey is too much of a gentleman to say what I wanted him to say to her after her remark to him. She has absolutely no shame. :expressionless:
    ^I'm STILL laughing at her comment to him. :lol: She's so full of herself... But yes, Harvey is indeed too much of a gentleman to say what we all wish he did. <3 I was gonna have Penny say something like, "Well it's her loss," and give him a big kiss, but I didn't quite feel like that was a Penny thing to say.
    I already told you this, but in case someone else is reading and wondering... ;) No Sam and Haley never kissed each other before. It was mentioned earlier in the story that Alex and Haley almost kissed before they hooked up so that might've been what you were thinking. :blush:
    Kinda strange to make it to that age without having a kiss behind one of the barns just experimenting with someone.
    ^True. I actually made it to 19 without kissing anyone. :p But that was more from my Mormon upbringing and not many people are raised that way. :p Not sure why I felt to write that it was Sam and Maru's first kiss, but it just felt right. Pelican Town is a super tiny town with not many residents at all so there weren't really enough kids in high school to experiment kiss with. :p
    Yep no stars sparks for those two. :smirk: But yeah I thought it looked creepy the way the ugly cowboy android was smiling while watching them too! :grimace::lol:
    Love seeing them all staring at Sam and Maru and Sebastian, what a great picture!
    Haley and Alex both feeling disturbed by the sight! :wink:
    ^Thanks. I was so excited to capture that look on his face. :mrgreen: It was perfect!
    And yep. :smirk:
    I just LOVE your comments! They make me laugh and fill my heart with joy every single time. <3<3 Thank you! :kissing_heart: I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I can't wait to give you more. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Sam and Maru's joke was so fun for me to write. :mrgreen: I'm glad you enjoyed it. :blush: Thank you. <3

@Bloosmoo Hey. :smiley: Great to see you pop in again. I hope you're doing well. <3
    "Level headed." I like that. That's totally how Sam and Maru were with the kiss. :)
    Still not liking Haley any more than I ever did though....
    ^Yeah she's a piece of work for sure...
    I'm with Harvey on wanting to tell her to cover up lol...as someone old enough to be her Mother I'm scandalized by that outfit and she's a Sim, so great work!
    ^LOL! :lol: Well thank you. :blush:
    It was an outfit I added to my game for a character in another one of my stories who is a pros'titute. :open_mouth::lol: I dunno why at the time I felt to throw it on Haley, but it seemed to be the fitting thing to do. ;) (I mean seriously, from the back, it looks like she's topless! :flushed: Scandalous indeed! :lol: ) Anyway,
    I'm glad you enjoyed reading it and I very much enjoy reading your comments. Thank you. <3

@KevinL5275 Where are ya buddy? ;) Still waiting on your thoughts about this new post. :smirk::p<3

@ZeeGee Tagging you because. :blush:<3
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Feel like sharing this. :blush:

So at the beginning of the scene where Shane picks out a song from the Jukebox and says "Let's get this party started!" I dunno why this particular song was the one that entered my mind......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EBEvCIYH94

....When it really should've been "Get this party started" by PINK! I don't get it! 🤷‍♀️ Geez brain...

I don't exactly like it - or the Black-Eyed Peas - but the chorus does make me bop a bit. (Gonna tell ya right now @bekkasan you won't like it. :lol:;) )

Hope you 90's-2000's teens enjoyed that blast to the past. :p
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill It had a fairly good beat for dancing but nope, didn't really dig it! :lol:
    I have a couple of others in mind, but one would definitely not be 'forum friendly' :grin: Mentions too many things that the forum doesn't like. LOL But it is a great party and dancing song. :wink:
    The other would be Boot Scootin Boogie by the awesome duo Brooks and Dunn.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill It had a fairly good beat for dancing but nope, didn't really dig it! :lol:
    I have a couple of others in mind, but one would definitely not be 'forum friendly' :grin: Mentions too many things that the forum doesn't like. LOL But it is a great party and dancing song. :wink:
    The other would be Boot Scootin Boogie by the awesome duo Brooks and Dunn.

@bekkasan ^That WAS an awesome song! :star: I remember watching my folks do the line dancing for that back in the day. ;) Good times.

Okay, now you gotta PM me and let me know which song that isn't forum friendly. :smirk::p

• Options
    So sorry for the late replies, I saw this post late Tuesday and life got in the way Wednesday and today so I am just now responding.

What do you mean "I bet Kevin likes it" ? :p:po:) You all are just jealous you can't rock that look, or something, hahahaha
    I support women wearing what ever they are comfortable in, and she looks very comfortable in that dress. >:) That's what they make dress tape for, right? Hehehehe Of course, its perfect for her. :mrgreen:

Your ladies look very lovely, I had to stop and count to remember who is who.

Someone forgot to tell Alex to dress up. ;)

Good job on Maru and Sam making Seb jealous. Too funny! :D
  • Options
    @KevinL5275
    You all are just jealous you can't rock that look, or something, hahahaha
    ^Not exactly, but...yeah. :lol: I do wish I could rock it.
    I forgot about dress tape... (Cause I don't wear stuff that needs it! :p Heh heh )

Yeah Alex was all casual. I couldn't find much to dress him up in that fit so I made him go casual. ;)

Thanks. :blush: Glad you enjoyed it. (And not just for the Haley eye candy. :smirk: )
  • Options
    Yeah, poor Alex, so buff and handsome nothing fits him. hehehehe

Naw, I'm not jealous... ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    The women: "Lets tease Kevin for liking Haley and her revealing outfits" :mrgreen:

Also the women: (posts pics of their male sims in hot firefighter outfits) :mrgreen:
    "Wow," she expressed, rubbing at her eyes to be sure. "That's your uniform!? I mean, don't get me wrong it's sexy, but...really?"
    (Please keep in mind I forgot I had the "Sexy Fireman" outfit from MTS in my game. :lol: I just decided to roll with it! )
    Jaron grinned. "Actually it's something they have the Rookies wear for a while. Just as a joke."
    50700609412_9554080563_c.jpg
    I see how you are. :mrgreen:

(I'm totally teasing you back, I love that you ladies have no problem posting hot pictures.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top