Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited September 2021
    Deleted.
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • AztraNineAztraNine Posts: 4 New Member
    I play alot of games but primarily I been into Elder Scrolls Online, along with Black Desert Online.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    PS5 came today, so Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart will be occupying my time.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

After watching the movie, I remembered how much fun I had playing the older games. And still just as much fun as I remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egBRDNBBD80
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Roblox, Fallout 76, Simpsons hit and run, GTA 4,

You won't catch me on GTA anymore. When a game doesn't police for hackers and/or modders, that can see your IP address with a cheat program that you can get online, you end up like me. Paying to have 28 viruses and malware removed and changing my bank account number so my home address can't be altered and unauthorized purchases can't be made again.
    If you or your children play on this hacker's paradise, find another game quick!!!!!
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I play Rescue Team variations a lot.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    I play "hide before someone gets off the elevator and sees you". Don't ask. 😆

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Ring Fit Adventure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBNiJd61Qw

I am not that far into it and have been playing for a little over 30 mins and I am at world 2. This game really gets me moving but at the same time having fun while being entertained also being a RPG which is one of my favorite genres. Leave it to Nintendo to find an innovative, fun and healthy way to engage gamers' to engage in a workout routine, though one does not have to be a gamer to benefit from this game. I love the art style and of course the gameplay and the voice acting and everything really. My most challenging exercises so far are high knees to run up the stairs and waddle through high waters, dashing and likely anything that puts forth high energy. :tired_face: But it is so satisfying to complete a level, at my own pace, and do the victory pose at the end. :mrgreen:

I am hoping to stay active using this game and lose a little weight though there is not much I want to lose. The leg strap is comfortable though at one point it did start sliding down my thigh but for the most part it stayed put. I am exercising on a hardwood floor so I have workout mat which works nicely to act as a cushion when I need to do any floor exercises. I am planning to play for a minimal of 30 minutes a day and hopefully as my endurance and stamina increase I'll be able to go on for a bit longer. Or I could just do two 30 mins sessions at different times of the day. Or just increase the difficulty for more like a quick burst. But I am not there...yet. :lol:
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I like Splatoon 2, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Minecraft, and Stardew Valley!~
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Toonblast
    Day 32 using Ring Fit Adventure

World 20
    Lv. 158
    Time Playing - 19:03:43
    Calories Burned - 3976.92
    Miles Ran - 38.91
    Difficulty Level 13 (Started from 9)

A minimal of 30 minutes each day except for the 3 days that were under 30 minutes but overall I set a goal to at least workout everyday for at least one full month. I do notice a change in my body, of course, not a drastic change unless I was working out with weights. I started at 125.8 Lbs and thus far am now at 122.2 Lbs. Naturally, I am going to eat more calories than I burn and besides I am not really fussy about calories as long as it is within moderation. Slow progress in weight loss but progress nonetheless; I am not going to over push myself going from not exercising at all to regularly exercising. I have also been trying to eat healthier like the key words are: Whole Grain, Low Fat/No Fat, Low Sugar/No Added Sugar, Low Sodium/No Sodium, Fruits, Vegetables and whatever else I might be missing. It is not what I cannot eat but just eat in moderation. I still remember that from that nutrition class years ago. Great, because I am not giving up my sweet tooth.

I like how in-game there is a time counter, etc., which only displays the actual time you are exercising and not how long you are playing the game. Because I can play for a whole hour or longer and end up being active from 30 minutes or more. If anyone is interested in being a healthier version of themselves then I would highly recommend Ring Fit Adventure.

I still know how to read the nutritional facts label as I learned because years ago my late mother had diabetes. It's not always easy to go on with life without a loved one but something my cousin told me that I still remember that just got stuck in my mind. "Life is like one of those long-distance fast trains, it won't stop until it gets to its destination." Fortunately, I have a higher power to take comfort in but unfortunately some jump off the train before ever reaching their destination. And that can be from anything...like the lack of human experience...empathy and sympathy. Fate though can have some who attempted to jump off the train fail in doing so and have a chance to see that light. Why I am sharing this? For the sake of human experience and for those who are so caught up with themselves to even care about what other human beings or animals could be going through. The ultimate disconnect between people and why I understand the sentiment of preferring the company of pet companions. The lack of emotional intelligence is surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, high. I see it all the time but I also see hope and a future.

There will always be light in the world and in the end that is what shall only remain.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorayaMaronesy

=======

Video games...right. I did end up completing the other difficulty settings in Resident Evil Village and am now on the Village of Shadows. I also started Resident Evil HD Remaster after completing Resident Evil 0. I cannot wait to finally get to RE2 and RE4.

Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
    edited September 2021
    I had waited years for this one and from the first announcement on, I kept my eye on it. Now that it is here, I can say that the wait was worth it. It hasn't missed a beat. The humor is there, the gameplay is great too, and the characters are interesting as ever. It also tackles some themes in such an amazing way. I love this game.

vETKKmu.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    I don't play a whole lot of different games to be honest, they'd pretty much be:
    - Harvest Moon series (now called Story of Seasons) + Animal Crossing (similar vibe I guess)
    - Dragon Age series
    - Elder Scrolls Online (only the mmo)
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    Cities Skylines, Story of Seasons, and Stardew Valley.
    Oh, they are all Steam games :p
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • hailexityhailexity Posts: 26 Member
    Mostly just ACNH!
  • MineBloxKyMineBloxKy Posts: 20 Member
    Cities: Skyline is one of my all-time favorites.
  • MineBloxKyMineBloxKy Posts: 20 Member
    Minecraft, Hydroneer, Victoria II, and a few others as well.
    No Man's Sky got an update, so it's back to the stars...again. :D
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Naomii2089Naomii2089 Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited January 2022
    rust , terraria , red dead online etc.. :p
    Post edited by Naomii2089 on
    edited September 2021
    Pico Park
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_-yjKYfp9Y

Lost Judgment (I downloaded it but have not played it as of yet. Not until later today after Ring Fit, but cannot wait. :mrgreen:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXufyWdCa_U
    Back at it again with these two, ex-Yakuza Kaito and ex-lawyer Yagami.
    Lost-Judgment-20210921220729.jpg
    Lost-Judgment-20210921225451.jpg

So glad to see Sugiura and Tsukumo again.
    Lost-Judgment-20210922003841.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII: Remastered (I was going to finally play Final Fantasy XV but the PS4 keeps ejecting the disc out and I just gave up after it catapulted the disc the second time around across the room. I do not feel like it but I guess I have no choice but to look up a tutorial to take it a part and fix it myself. Back to FFVIII, I hope that will get a remake too.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtMGzG_91fY
    Post edited by Deshong04 on
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Thinking about this one, though I'm not sure yet.

kOcIhLj.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    @Arkane I've never heard of Kena or PsychoNauts but they both seem interesting. You raved about PsychoNauts before and thought I might check it out.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    @Justa_G00f Yeah as far as Psychonauts goes it's well worth investing time in. The first game is an underrated classic, and the second game continues to be amazing. I'm taking my time with it, so I'm not done yet.

I've heard good things about Kena, but I'm holding off on that one until I finish a few of the games on my completion list.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2021
    I have returned to Snowrunner recently. An off-road simulation game where you deliver cargo in very rough terrain.

odxEdis.png
    It's difficult but fun.
    edited September 2021
    Eventually, I would like to get Kena Bridge of Spirits on PS5 as it is usually better for me to wait a while for more games to come out I am interested in, not to mention deals on bundles and I am quite curious about PSVR 2. However, not ever getting a PS5 wouldn't be a bad thing actually. Just more attention on my PC gaming since Sony says they plan on making their PS Exclusives for PC as well...unfortunately I think Epic Games will have a timed exclusive deal and it will be a wait for Steam. Nonetheless, I will wait as there are games I have not yet started and some I have yet to finish and some I would like to replay.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”