Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Tamijo Thanks so much for your comments on the update. :smiley::heart:
    I enjoy that music as well. I find it soothing and opens my mind.

I expect he will talk with her a lot. I know I still do with hubby, but not as much as at first.

It is strange seeing the improvements happen in the house and yard. I've got so used to the debris. I did that with one other house I built in another story several years back. It was a huge Edwardian style mansion that I built that had become very dilapidated over time and I slowly renovated it when the new owners moved in.

hehe, we all have our 'unreasonable' fears.

I'm glad you like my Lee character. :smiley:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan

Look like I have not missed an update yet at least,
    my brother and family visited for 10 days hehe.
    I'm back now.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for checking! :smiley: I'm working on an update but it's not quite finished yet. Maybe tomorrow. Working today.
    edited July 2021
    Catching up

During the next few days the members of the household are working hard to catch up. The last week has been stressful with emotional ups and downs for all but Lee. He has certainly felt the stress from all of them. Perhaps casting a calming spell or two over the household will help them get on with their lives without feeling so stressed. He performs the ritual and notices the difference as the days pass.
    51305311489_6a31349288_o.jpg

Lee meditates outside, feeling the warmth of the sun on his face and chest as it rises over the mountains early in the morning.
    After the cold of winter, spring is a welcome relief.

Lee searches the cosmos while emptying his mind in meditation. What he is searching for is not found. Lee is unconcerned. It will happen in time. Years of practice and study have honed his patience.
    51300338118_c3faec1eca_o.jpg

Damien works in the yard transplanting the daffodils that grew here and there among the dead shrubs. He enjoys working with his hands, digging in the dirt and planting flowering bushes and colorful flowers. He waters them and adds a layer of mulch around them. The bench and the sunflower are placed last. Damien is pleased with the result and thinks Mary will enjoy the garden. He talks with her often as he goes about his day, but feels closest to her when sitting in the yard near her memorial.
    51300337853_fa3cdb09b4_o.jpg
    51308890703_7321cd3a48_o.jpg

Lee and Layla carefully check his supplies to ensure he has everything required for the resurrection ceremony. His supplies are in order. “I should gather a few more death flowers and life fruit. I will ask Emmaline where they are found in this world.”
    51300153351_8c9850f699_o.jpg

Lee visits Emmaline and begins her final testing. She passed her level one written test. A master must observe her making potions, objectively evaluate the efficiency and potency of her work and ingredient choices. Her work environment must also be assessed. Lee has already seen two of her potions that Emmaline made for Layla. He assigns her two extremely difficult potions to prepare as part of her testing. She gets high marks for her efficiency and perfection of the brews as well as creativity in enhancing the brews with additional ingredients. He does discuss how she tests her potions to be sure they are not harmful to others and is pleased with her rigorous testing protocols. He is able to pass her easily with high marks. Lee invokes the charm for earth magic and the spell surrounds Emmaline. All witches will know upon meeting her that she is an Earth witch. She will not get her mark until she becomes a Master.

Emmaline is thrilled to finally obtain her first level in Earth Magic. She wants to continue working on her potions and alchemy and ultimately become a Master in Earth magic. Lee supports her because he believes she possesses a natural affinity for earth magic and one day will become an extraordinary alchemist. Emmaline texts Jared, her boss and quits her job. She will be able to support herself by selling potions at the alchemy shoppe in town. Lee advises her to think about studying with a Master Earth witch. He gives her the name of several Master Earth witches and warlocks to contact. He finally remembers to ask about the death flowers and life fruits. She informs him they are found near the graveyard and a forest area near one of the springs.
    51299411067_cbb7072143_o.jpg
    51301169080_94b9b1e10c_o.jpg
    51300337723_c8463dcfcd_o.jpg
    51301169015_679d81bc5a_o.jpg
    51299410942_d40f5a4082_o.jpg

The work on the office is completed with the last-minute addition of diplomas and paintings. Bekka's next priority is to add bathrooms with so many sharing the house. The new plumbing items have been delivered along with the back ordered lighting. She hangs the new lights downstairs and builds a powder room in the stairwell and two full bathrooms upstairs. Bekka tests the plumbing to be sure all the connections are tight and no leaks.
    51300153861_cd0761e14a_o.jpg
    51310209302_d61b932bb6_o.jpg
    51311953585_33da54c30c_o.jpg

Jamie and Layla review all the books that have information about restoring life to ghosts. Eventually, Damien and Lee join them and discuss the possibilities of the various recipes. Jamie begins to compile a list on his tablet so they don't have to keep hunting in the books.

Lee has learned during his studies that certain foods in the right combination do indeed have the potential to restore life. Exact recipes have been lost to time. Some of the ones in the books seem impractical to him, but others may indeed have some merit. "We should ask Emmaline her opinion. She has an affinity for creating with unusual ingredients. She also studied cooking so must understand the use of some of these foods."

Jamie nods in agreement. "I will set up a meeting with Emmaline as well as Liam. We should get his opinion and find out just what he uses to restore life."
    51300153676_f10260a0b2_o.jpg

When they take a break, Jamie talks Damien into going truck shopping with him. Jamie returns home with the big truck he wanted. Damien looks at a few inconspicuous vehicles that would not be too noticeable when he is doing stakeouts. He ends up getting a Bronco because he can’t resist it. He tells himself it will be much safer driving the winding roads during the winter. Jamie grins “It's a nice ride and you’ve got the money now. Enjoy!”
    51300861164_2c60beef2a_o.jpg
    51300337603_75d892a596_o.jpg
    51300153541_97725a9f34_o.jpg
    51300153511_63a5a6711c_o.jpg
    Post edited by bekkasan on
    @bekkasan

Yay a new chapter!
    that first shot of Lee shirtless <3 , you know me I cant pass on
    shirtless men photos so gotta name it haha.
    It is good of Damien to look after the yard.

lovely to see an update

@Silverofdreams30 l'm happy you enjoyed Lee's shirtless pictures. :grin::love: He does look pretty fine!
    Thanks so much for reading and commenting. :smiley:<3
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : Finally an update!
    This lasted nearly too long to be posted my dear!!! ;)

Hm, I am still team Jamie, but I consider to change to team Lee when I can´t get some more, well, topless pictures of Jamie! B)

I really love Lee´s empathy, I think Layla, too? And of course his good looks, ehrm, character! His good character! ;)

It seemed as if he didn´t have to teach Emmaline much, she already knew everything! Great for her that he gave her such good marks and that he gave her so many names of earth warlocks and witches to chose who could be her next teacher! So good for her that she could quitt her job and could now live on selling potions!

Great job on the bathrooms, I like it that Bekka stayed in the same color scheme like the rest of the house. He he he, the poster of the detective movie in Damien´s office is a nice touch.

Ok, I must say it: do you know what it is said about men and their too big cars???? >:)
    I now feel sorry for the ladies and want to change to team Lee who doesn´t need a car at all.... o:)

More!
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@bekkasan Lovely Update!

I really like Lee's tats! they Look like 2 tats are overlayed on each other! :o how'd you do that? it is sooo cool!

I'm glad Damien is working on the garden, It seems to do him good, and he can feel close to Mary at the memorial.

I love that bathtub that Bekka put in! Everything she has made is wonderful! she is so good at her job!

Guy Vehicles! :smiley:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I loved the update. The office and the bathrooms are beautifully decorated. And is one of the cars for sale a Volkswagen Beetle, or is it a similar type of cute little car? I love it, in any case!

@AlexaKry Yes, finally! :grin: Been a bit too busy with life. Blah! I'm glad you were able to read and comment. :heart::smiley:
    lol, I'm enjoying all the guys. Perhaps now that it is spring I should send them to the pool or the beach?
    I do love a nice empathetic fella! Not bossy and autocratic!

No, Lee had to evaluate what she had learned over the years of study, not teach her.
    Thanks re the bathrooms and the office! :smiley:
    Sheesh, maybe in Germany they say that :open_mouth:, but not here in the land of big boy toys. :tongue:

@DivaDoodle I'm glad you felt up to commenting. <3:smiley: I hope you are beating the cold!
    I did do overlay on a couple of tats, and you can do that in advanced by assigning one to one layer and other tat to the next layer.

That is my favorite tub in the game! I want one in my bathroom.
    hehe, yep. They love their new cars.

@PalmArrow Thanks! I'm glad to see you are reading and I appreciate your comments. :smiley::heart:
    Yes, one of the cars is a Volkswagen Beetle. Made by Fresh Prince. I saw it recently when I was looking for trucks and had to download it. :grin:

Lighthearted Fun

After calling Liam to invite him to the meeting, Liam asks Jamie to his office first.
    “When Mary first approached me, I analyzed a sample of her ectoplasm.
    It didn't work with the method I use to bring ghosts to life."
    51300337458_90562d01d4_o.jpg

Liam approaches his safe and takes two ledgers from it. He gives Jamie one and opens his own.
    “The test results are on page 4. I even tried a few different compounds, and they all failed.”
    51300337433_b19b1644ae_o.jpg
    51301168800_b52d1aeb78_o.jpg

Jamie is very concerned. “Can you tell me what ingredients you use so we don’t attempt the same thing? We have found many different recipes and formulas during the research. I hope you can help us test them. We are not scientists."
    “Yes, I can give you my formula." Liam takes another ledger from the safe and copies a few pages. He places them in an envelope and hands them to Jamie. "I would indeed be happy to help evaluate the ones you found. I would like to obtain another sample from Mary when she returns. The spells the wizard used may have changed her ectoplasm and it would be safer to have a fresh sample."
    51300337413_d2722fcf97_o.jpg

Jamie thanks him for his assistance. He calls Bekka to see if she has completed her job. She has. He picks her up, and they head to the spring festival.
    51299410732_575613910b_o.jpg
    51311951530_287ed8c1ea_o.jpg
    51300337298_b93696d134_o.jpg

Arriving at the fairgrounds, Bekka races to the snow cone machine. She loves snow cones. Jamie gets one too, and they both enjoy the frozen treat as they look around to see the new fun things at the festival. They both notice Lee and Layla nearby and they wave at them. Bekka pokes Jamie with her elbow whispering, “Do you think that is a romance waiting to happen?”
    “I dunno,” Jamie responds, rubbing his ribs where she nudged him. “I’ve only known her to have that one relationship with Jerich and that was years before I met her. He was not her soulmate but they loved each other.”
    “So you and she never…”
    Jamie grimaces at the thought. “Ewww, no! That would be like dating my sister if I had one. Blech!”
    Bekka grins at his response. She knows he had other relationships before her, just as she has.
    51300860809_d1e67b009c_o.jpg

Both couples enjoy a few hours at the festival, playing the lighthearted games and winning tickets that they can exchange for prizes. Lee has not played with a spinning disk since his college days and his expert technique comes back quickly. Jamie shows off his backhand catches as Bekka throws the disk with a swirling spin. Layla has never played but she quickly learns how to spin her throws and catch the rapid fire throws from Lee.
    51300860784_a3a9583ed9_o.jpg
    51301168455_3b58c7577c_o.jpg

Lee looks over at Layla as she plays the claw machine. He is fascinated by the smile on her face as she plays. She is completely relaxed, and the lines of stress are no longer present in her face. As the genie doll drops into the chute, she claps and crows with delight.
    51299410562_5b16b64a95_o.jpg
    51299410547_a768c6757e_o.jpg

They play horseshoes next to Jamie and Bekka and the foursome chat as they wait their turn. After they finish their game they walk across the field to where the music is playing. They dance until the announcement comes over the intercom that the festival is closing for the night.
    51299410502_d552d2a1ab_o.jpg
    51300153106_d912fd85ed_o.jpg

Damien chose not to visit the festival. He is not feeling very lighthearted. After completing some work in his office, he visits the police station and speaks with the detective in charge of the deaths in the fire at the warehouse. Across the street is the insurance office and he speaks with the arson investigator as well. He goes back to the office with a staggering amount of paperwork from them. He reads through it all and summarizes the pages in his computer files.
    His next step will be to track down Elias and try to persuade him to talk about what happened.
    51304590812_eb54032b56_o.jpg
    51340968943_b18c6af1eb_o.jpg
    51306056029_cb661803f1_o.jpg

Closing his computer, Damien changes clothes and sits outside in the garden. He talks with Mary about his day and how much he misses her. The waxing crescent moon climbs into the sky reflecting the sadness on his face as he realizes he still must wait a little longer for Mary’s return.
    51300860614_4db19c2c8c_o.jpg
    51300153066_5b09d9cf33_o.jpg
    @bekkasan

Yay an update!

They seemed to have a good time outing together, poor Damien though
    he just can't seem to have fun without his love by his side. Can see in his eyes he really misses
    her around.
    wonderful update.
    edited July 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :smiley:<3
    Yes, Damien is still sad and missing her terribly.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : a nice and a sad update!

Hm, I hope that everything will be allright with Mary´s transformation, I don´t hope that you´ve hinted for something different...

I love that the two couples go to the festival and have fun together and like Bekka I ask myself if there will be a beautiful romance between Lee and Layla.... I just hope so, because I think Lee is one of the few men on earth who can handle Layla....
    And he seems to like her a lot! (and her good looks will help also, I think!)

:D Bekka asking Jamie if he and Layla had been together and his answer being "Blech"! I had to giggle much about that! I can understand why Bekka had to ask!

Aww, :'( Damien looks so sad on all of the pictures! So lost and lonely! How long does he have to wait still? When will Lee begin?
    It must be so hard for Damien to wait for her, not knowing if her transformation will be successful!

(btw: he wears a very short T-shirt, revealing lots of arm muscles... Does he hope to impress Mary with that so she´ll be back earlier? >:):p )

Don´t let us wait so long for another update! <3
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited July 2021
    @bekkasan I echo everything @Silverofdreams30 and @AlexaKry said about the recent update. They took the words right out of my mouth. :blush:

I wish I could type a whole lot more with all my thoughts as I read it, but it's hard to type a bunch of words on my phone... *Sigh* :pensive:

I hope to get my computer back very soon and home internet!!!

Greatly looking forward to the next part!

<3
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Damien's expression is so melancholy in the office and in the final shots! Love the colours of the night sky.

@AlexaKry I'm glad to see you! And you found the update! :heart::smiley: Yes, it is still a sad time for poor Damien.
    Hmmm. It's not the full moon yet. We shall see. :grin: Lee wants to do it on the full moon when the netherworld and the earth are much closer aligned. The first full moon of spring is also one associated with resurrection. Since I have my game on epic I can't recall how many days between quarter moon and full because I did adjust those settings as well. :tongue:

Lee and Layla are interesting. I've been watching them as I play and their dynamic is pretty good. While at the festival a few townies came up to talk with them but next thing I knew they were back together chatting. I was having a hard time not interrupting but I also wanted to see what would happen. :grin: Next update will have some thoughts from both of them.

Yep, Bekka was curious and relieved as well! :lol:
    hehe, I don't want you guys forgetting Damien is quite the hunk underneath his suits! :love:

I'm working on next update now. Takes longer when Grand baby sitting! :grin: I got some done during his naps yesterday and forgot to cook supper while he slept so ended up eating a sandwich. :D Throwing supper in crock pot this morning. :grin:

@emorrill Thanks for taking time to read on your phone. :heart::smiley: I know it is hard for me to read the forums on my phone let alone try to type responses.
    I know I would be going nuts without my internet that long! I do hope you guys can get the internet set up soon even if you have to wait for the floors to get put in later. :grin: But, I know you are busy with all the other things you are doing that come with moving.

@PalmArrow Damien really is moping around and rarely smiles. I thank you so much for your comments and I'm glad you love the colors in the sky. :heart::smiley: I do love catching the pretty sunsets, sunrises and rainbows in the game.
    @bekkasan You're very welcome. :kissing_heart: And thanks. <3

Yeah I'm working on getting home internet before the floors come in now because I AM going nuts. My computer can be on the built in counter in the laundry room for now anyway so it won't be in the way of them doing flooring. (Just gotta get to it in the storage unit since the men didn't make sure it was easy to get to like I asked. :unamused: Whatevs it is what it is ...)

We wanted to try TMobiles home internet which is a simple router with good speeds and an excellent price per month, but since their cell service was so awful we'll probably give it back once it EVENTUALLY gets sent to us. :grimace: (another of the many things on back order out there...)

We may have to break down and get satellite internet that might be a little more expensive because where we live, we don't have much of a choice.
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@bekkasan what a great update!

Jamie looking at Liam is the best expression! I'm glad he went to him for help!

haha I love that Bekka loves snowcones I would choose that blue one too!

''Jamie grimaces at the thought. “Ewww, no! That would be like dating my sister if I had one. Blech!”'' hahahaha Jamie! <3

I love the festivals! They are always so much fun! The frisbee looks so fun for them!

Wow Leyla got a really good prize! Oh Lee's pony tail is 1000X better than the normal one in the game which is so stringy! I'm glad you found that one for Lee!

Yay dancing! they all look so happy and like they are enjoying themselves!

Great! that Damien is able to concentrate on the case! and he still finds great comfort sitting and talking to Mary. <3 Lovely pics!
    edited July 2021
    @emorrill I sure hope you can get something set up...soon. I don't understand why these places even take orders if they can't fulfill in a timely manner. I know Covid has taken a toll on every aspect of life it seems. I'm spoiled rotten and admit I want stuff when I want it! :grin:
    At least the phone is working better now even if it is not as easy to use to keep up and I know you can't write on it.

@DivaDoodle Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment when I know you are not feeling very good! :heart::smiley: I'm glad you thought it was great!
    I just adore Jamie's expressions. He seems to have the best ones.

I remember always being disappointed that rainbow snow-cones didn't make rainbow tongues! So I started picking blue too! :tongue:
    I think we have all had that friend who although beautiful, handsome or hunky would be like kissing a sister or brother. :lol:

I'm glad you liked his pony! I didn't want him to have to wear that man bun from WA all the time. :grin: It is cc and came from someone named Ambular. It's a TS2 conversion to TS3.

Yes, Damien gets comfort from talking to her and his case will be keeping him busy. Next update will have more info about it.
    @bekkasan I'll admit the same... I want what I want NOW! :mrgreen:

:p

Attraction

Lee is used to working out daily as well as meditating. Meditation has been easy to do. But, the workouts have been sparse other than jogging. Jamie suggests Lee visit the town gym for an intense workout. The martial arts equipment Jamie ordered has arrived, but is still in boxes. “I’ve been a little busy since getting back.”

Lee nods his head in agreement. “Yes, it has been hectic, and your relationship with Bekka and Damien is of most importance right now. I can set up the equipment for you. I will enjoy doing it. I think going to the gym is an excellent idea, so I will definitely do that this morning.”

“That would be terrific! I appreciate it so much. I would love some instruction from you as well if we can find the time. You know, it might be good for Damien to practice martial arts. It would be beneficial for his job as a PI, as well as helping him meditate to soothe his soul not having Mary here.

“I agree. I will offer to instruct him.”
    51343911144_423bb9cb71_o.jpg

Lee approaches Layla before leaving. “I’m going to the gym in town. Would you be interested in accompanying me?”

Layla smiles in delight. “I would love to go with you. I need a few minutes to change clothes.”

She finds herself enjoying Lee’s company very much. She wonders, ‘is he just being nice asking me to join him? It has been so long since I’ve been interested in a man that I don’t know how to read him. He is unlike anyone I've met before. I feel like I've known him forever and yet we just met a few days ago.’ She looks down the staircase and notices he is watching her. 'Hmm, I wonder what it would be like to kiss those very kissable lips. By the Fates bones, I can't believe I just thought that!' She scurries up the stairs blushing red even though no one can see or hear her thoughts.
    51343165246_1a0586aae3_o.jpg

Lee watches as Layla climbs the tower stairs to her room. ‘I am so used to being solitary and enjoying my solitude. Yet I keep approaching Layla to join me in activities. I really enjoy her company and want to get to know her better. Is she just being polite in accompanying me? I’ve focused on my studies, learning all I can about magic and helping others. I know very little about women. She seems to enjoy my company even though I’m not very exciting and actually am downright boring at times. At least, that is what I’ve been told in the past.' Lee notices Layla looking down at him. He feels that fluttering in his chest that seems to happen only in her presence or when he thinks about her. 'How would her lips feel joined with mine?' He daydreams about that while waiting for her.
    51344186265_93507853f4_o.jpg

The gym in town is state of the art with modern equipment as well as trainers to help those who want to improve their abilities. Layla loves yoga and finds the yoga studio easily as it is on the ground floor.
    Lee watches her as she gracefully performs the movements. He could watch her all day, but finally goes upstairs. Deciding on weight training he sets the weights and begins his routine. He finds his mind slipping back to Layla. He closes his eyes thinking of her as he does the weights.
    After completing her yoga routine, Layla finds she is not as relaxed as she would normally be. She can't keep her mind off Lee. She goes upstairs and finds him finishing up his weight routine. She is surprised at how much weight he is pulling and realizes his muscles are not just for show. He knows how to use them and keeps them toned.
    51311149628_5f56dbd5b8_o.jpg
    51311674314_0438cd9b20_o.jpg
    51311149478_c2cff6dea6_o.jpg

A trainer tells her about the new outdoor jogging track and she invites Lee to check it out with her. They stretch at the rail before starting to jog. Lee enjoys the views from the track as he goes around the building. Layla lags behind him enjoying her personal view.
    51348733865_1b27bc7f4f_o.jpg
    51347006887_48fa7f292c_o.jpg
    51347980113_e0a682a012_o.jpg

After completing the jog, they walk together around the circuit talking comfortably about their lives. Layla stops, admiring the view of the inlet. "This really is a beautiful town. I could learn to love it, if I had not already experienced the frigid winter."

Lee is watching her and not the view and remarks honestly. "Yes, the view is truly lovely." He is curious as to her aversion for cold. "Why do you not like a cold winter?"

"I grew up in Al Simhara, and we don't have snow or cold winters. The temperatures are cool in winter but not cold enough for snow. We barely wear jackets. After becoming the Oracle, I went back to Al Simhara and settled there."

"Could you live anywhere else?"

"Easily if the reasons are compelling enough. I've lived in several other places but have to admit none were as cold as this town."
    51348543519_5a9b73d9df_o.jpg
    51348825230_c3ce2c36cf_o.jpg

They continue walking, and Lee is enjoying their conversation. He loves being in her company. As they continue to walk, he tries to come up with a way to let her know he is interested in her as more than a friend. Everything he thinks of seems trite or corny. He wants her to admire him, not laugh at him. He stops walking suddenly as he grumbles to himself in frustration. Layla turns to him, her brilliant blue eyes shining as she looks at him. He reaches out to her and touches her face gently and with awe in his voice. "Layla, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I know I am drowning in them."

https://youtu.be/FDUOcHg5ijg

He can't stop himself. He wants to hold her in his arms. He knows he must kiss her. He puts his arms around her waist. She doesn't resist or pull away from him. She is smiling at him, those vivid blue eyes sparkling in the sunshine. He embraces her, kissing her with all the pent up feelings in his heart. She kisses him back! He looks at her as he loosens his hold. His heart is pounding, partly with fear that she will reject him. She is looking up at him, but not with disgust. Her arms wrap around his waist, pulling him towards her. As they kiss this time, he knows she is his and he is hers. He is no longer afraid or nervous. They are meant to be one.
    51348825185_e0f68db1b9_o.jpg
    51347707111_c131b80693_o.jpg
    51347937193_526ace444e_o.jpg
    51348733750_7385d74789_o.jpg
    51348452054_00e9e401df_o.jpg
    51347937108_91d39c8e42_o.jpg
    51346979782_1c2c47d8e7_o.jpg

They finally stop kissing and yet he doesn't let her go. Standing there on the gym track in one of the most unromantic places possible, he found his soulmate. His other half. The one destined to complete him. He gently places his hands on either side of her radiant face. "You are the one, the only one. Please tell me, you feel it too."
    51348825105_a9bda16efb_o.jpg

"Oh yes Lee. You are my soulmate. My destiny. I now know why you felt so familiar. Your soul was calling to me. Mine to yours."
    Layla and Lee marvel at Fate sending them both to Hidden Springs separately to help Mary and yet find each other.
    "I think if I ever see that pixie that cursed me, I will grant him a philosopher's stone."
    Lee shudders. "My dear, you almost died. I'm afraid you are being excessively generous to him. Perhaps just a money tree."
    Layla giggles and nods her head. "You are quite right, my dear Lee. A money tree it shall be."
    51347965003_ff40f64896_o.jpg

Lee and Layla kiss and cuddle until they notice the sun setting and decide they need to go home before the gym trainers toss them out. Layla sends a text to Bekka asking if she could perhaps blink a larger bed into Lee or her room. She explains Lee is her soulmate. Bekka squeals reading the text. 'I knew something was going on between you two. I even mentioned it to Jamie. How about some privacy tonight for you two? The key to my place is under the left lamp on the porch. I'll work on the bed situation tomorrow. Enjoy! I'm so happy for you both.'
    Layla is thrilled with Bekka's solution and Lee is happy as well.
    Lee and Layla enjoy the soulmate bonding in private many times. They both realize that missing part of them is now complete.
    51348257716_af66e59946_o.jpg
    51349281545_872a9bd96e_o.jpg
    51349001899_69368c7cf6_o.jpg
    51347528577_0321a1798e_o.jpg
    @bekkasan

Yay Lee and Layla got together, they are so cute
    training side by side.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for reading and for commenting! :smiley::heart:
    They were ready to be together! :wink:
    @bekkasan , I'm glad Layla and Lee got together, they are so well suited for each other!
    Also, Layla has a gorgeous yoga outfit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top