Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

2...Next

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Oops, sorry for the late response... forgot to circle back here.

Thank you very much @BlueberrySunset , @masajo , @romagi1 , @DNARequestTeam 🌸🤗
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited July 2021
    @xnicholas12 , I have your apartment complex for Sunset Valley ready for you -- presenting Timberline Crossing Apartments.

I designed the apartment complex based on your inspiration pictures of the real life Bristol Apartments and furnished one of the 3rd floor apartments that you requested for your fresh out of college female sim. (If you don't like the red color scheme, it's easy enough to change to different colors.) Your sim will enjoy the fact that she'll have an extra bedroom for an office, a covered balcony and her own washer and dryer in unit. Other amenities include a centrally located pool, hot tub, bbq's, pool bathrooms with shower, a full gym in the basement, parking and bike racks. (Built at 86 Landgraab Ave.)

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

ccL7eN6.jpg

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Awesome job! Absolutely love what you did with the whole complex!
    edited July 2021
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Awesome job! Absolutely love what you did with the whole complex!

Aww, thank you so much @romagi! :):):) And thank you again for helping out with the testing. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to fit enough in on a 40x40, but it worked out.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Awesome work with Timberline Crossing Apartments @Sandraelle :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    @Sandraelle Timberline looks awesome! I can picture it existing in rl down the street from me. Love it! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

@Sandraelle , I absolutely love this apartment complex. It feels like a community where sims can get to know each other and enjoy all the wonderful amenities. Tastefully decorated as usual and great pops of colour. Well done! 🌸🌟
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2021
    masajo wrote: »
    Awesome work with Timberline Crossing Apartments @Sandraelle :)

@masajo, Thank you Christine, appreciate your support! <3
    Lissykin wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Timberline looks awesome! I can picture it existing in rl down the street from me. Love it! :)

@Lissykin, Thank you very much Lissy! Yes, kinda reminded me of the ones we have around here too! <3
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , I absolutely love this apartment complex. It feels like a community where sims can get to know each other and enjoy all the wonderful amenities. Tastefully decorated as usual and great pops of colour. Well done! 🌸🌟

Thank you Paula!! I just commented on your post in my creations thread, hehe! Appreciate all your support!! <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hiiiii <3 I'm back again with another request because you guys are amazing!

Username: StephSteb
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I have a specific idea in mind that I hope translates well: I absolutely love Mediterranean type builds and for this one I was hoping to have a Med type home with lots of nautical accents if that makes sense? Like a med house but at the beach...
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have them all but DO NOT use Pets, Fast Lane, Movie Stuff, 70s, 80s, 90s stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): No bigger than 40x40 please
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 3 regular bedrooms, one room that is a combo nursery and kid's room preferably on the first floor (it can be big to fit all of the baby and kid stuff, I don't mind), and one small butler room.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Just the combination nursey/kid's room one. I like to keep one room for babies and kids so when they grow up they move to a regular room but there's always a nursery/kid's room waiting for the next generation.
    Number of bathrooms: At least 3
    Favorite color schemes: I would really like different shades of blue, brown, and orange all throughout with cream or whatever as needed but would like to stick to that color scheme throughout the entire house.
    Colors you dislike: GRAY
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? n/a
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I have all store content
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not sure
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I need a garden area but not a greenhouse, with a fence or half wall around the SwiftGro garden station. A playground area for the kids. An alchemy room for witches. A music room. An art room (painting, sculpture, and architect desk thingy), the art room can also include a desk with computer. I would like a nectar area but not necessarily in a basement (would rather not have a basement but if needed to fit everything that's fine), it would be better if you can make it off of the kitchen. A dance room (with the barre)/gym area. No pool, please.
    Communication may be required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions? I would really like it landscaped but not too heavily landscaped.
    Hi @StephSteb I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great week! :)

SLpPUp.png
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one!

Date: July 24, 2021
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Mediterranean Beach Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StephSteb, I have some questions here please? :)https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one!

Date: July 24, 2021
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Mediterranean Beach Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StephSteb, I have some questions here please? :)https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our July thread is now closed. Please join us on our August thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    Username:xnicholas12
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): All Human
    Skin color: Caucasian
    Hair color: brown
    Traits: randomize ill fix
    Favorites: randomize ill fix
    Sign: randomize ill fix
    Lifetime Wish: randomize ill fix
    Name desired (optional): Mom-Mariam dad-Fredrick son-alfredo daughter- Juliana
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: all ill buy any I don't have
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional):https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pifxS1b9FWKn634TKM8U9eRpOb9zTq1B?usp=sharing
    Communication may be required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instruction
    @xnicholas12 you will need to post this request in the new August thread, link above.
    SLpPUp.png
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    Username:xnicholas12
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Shingle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? all
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8):5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? one for a teen girl and one for a boy
    Number of bathrooms:5.5
    Favorite color schemes: any
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: any ill buy the ones u guys use
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: no
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom world
    Link to specific house or plan:https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/newport-masterpiece-with-finished-walkout-23415jd
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool and hot tub
    Additional instructions?
    @xnicholas12 you will need to post this request in the new August thread, link above.
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our July thread is now closed. Please join us on our August thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png