Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to get a world like Monte Vista ?

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

Would you like to get a world like Monte Vista ?
(It reminds me King's Landing in Game of Thrones)

World_TABDetails_MonteVista.jpg

Would you like to get a world like Monte Vista ? 41 votes

Yes
82%
crocobauraCK213LeGardePourpreredrogue60MichelleWIsb917Simburianalanmichael1HimRumiBabykittyjadeChampandGirlietexxx78mauvejinjoChazzzyGrumpyGlowfishChicklet453681Ms_MikaBrookeBCreativitySERVERFRAGlacierSnow 34 votes
No
17%
keekee53CinebartroshalomChadSims2EnkiSchmidtKimmerGamer_34567544 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes
    I absolutely would, especially if it came with a pizza oven and/or nectarolgy.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes
    All historic worlds are welcomed in my Sims 4.
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely!!! It was one of the things I love from sims 3.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but even more Aurora Skies.
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Yes
    Is that like a medieval pack? Then yes. I want to play my Sims in the medieval times.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Yes
    Is that like a medieval pack? Then yes. I want to play my Sims in the medieval times.

No it was a Sims 3 store world that was based I think on the Tuscan region of Italy. It is an absolutely beautiful world.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Yes
    If we had something similar I'd want these things

1. Glass Blowing - Murano, Italy is famous for it
    2. Nectar making - and all the varietals of nectars and grapes that Sims 3 Bon Voyage had +
    3. Masks from the Commedia Del Arte, Carnival and Papier-Mâché mask making
    4. Wood Fire Oven & New Recipes
    • Lasagne(s)
    • Calzones - (Baking Skill)
    • New Pizza Types especially Margherita which is from Napoli
    • Garlic Bread
    • Ravioli
    • Foccia Bread (Baking Skill)
    • A few new Italian pasties (Baking Skill) - Bomboloni, Zeppoles, Sfogliatella, Struffoli, and Cannolis if we don't have them yet
    • Italian Cakes(Baking Skill) - Zuccotto, Torta Bertolina, Panettone
    • Lady Fingers
    5. Gelato Parlor Lot with a lovely Ice Cream Case and varieties
    6. Bakery Lot
    7. Farmers Market Lot
    8. The canals and the Gondola
    9. Bell Tower, Clock and chiming the hour
    10. Nectarary Lot
    11. Zucchinis and Zucchini flowers, Sunflowers, Lavender Olive Trees as new harvestables
    12. Pizza Parlor as another new lot
    13. Dining tables with red checked table cloths
    14. Roman & Etruscan Ruins
    15. Roman Catacombs to explore
    16. Olive Trees, Pressing Olive Oil & Canning olives update for Country Living
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    Yes
    Yeah definitely, it'd be a nice change of scenery I think.
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    No
    There are so many other type of worlds I would rather have like Greece, Egypt, South Africa and France if they were to add more to the nectar process.
  • Options
    Yes
    keekee53 wrote: »
    There are so many other type of worlds I would rather have like Greece, Egypt, South Africa and France if they were to add more to the nectar process.

Italy especially the Tuscan region is known for its wine. Greece produces wine but it is inferior to Italian wines
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Yes
    The more worlds the merrier, that's if my laptop can handle them!
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited July 2021
    Yes
    redrogue60 wrote: »

Italy especially the Tuscan region is known for its wine. Greece produces wine but it is inferior to Italian wines

From what i know, Italian wines are like the ONLY high-class wine in most peoples eyes. I'm under 21 though, so i wont know for a few years
  • Options
    Yes
    MyriadSims wrote: »

From what i know, Italian wines are like the ONLY high-class wine in most peoples eyes. I'm under 21 though, so i wont know for a few years

Actually there are lots of regions that produce wonderful wines like France and the United States, even the UK does pretty well. It's just that the Greek wines aren't as fine as say Italy or France. They do however make very fine distilled liquors.

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No
    Not really it would be a world I'd never use
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes

2. Nectar making - and all the varietals of nectars and grapes that Sims 3 Bon Voyage had +
    • Lasagne(s)
    • Garlic Bread
    • Ravioli
    • A few new Italian pasties (Baking Skill) - Bomboloni, Zeppoles, Sfogliatella, Struffoli, and Cannolis if we don't have them yet
    • Lady Fingers
    6. Bakery Lot
    7. Farmers Market Lot
    10. Nectarary Lot
    11. Zucchinis and Zucchini flowers, Sunflowers, Lavender Olive Trees as new harvestables
    16. Pressing Olive Oil & Canning olives update for Country Living

Monte Vista is not Venice but I would love an Italy inspired world. I really like your idea about a bell tower and clock chiming every hour. Bell ringing and pasta making could be new skills too. Accordion music too. I would love a proper icecream parlour or at least an ice cream cart.
  • Options
    StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member

Italian wines are pretty nice! There's quite a few places in Europe where there is no minimum age for consumption of wine. You have to be whatever the legal age is to buy it, but drinking it is a different thing. A family with teenagers could share a bottle of wine over dinner with no problems.
    As an Australian I'm going to be a bit biased and favour some of our local wines.

Regarding the whole idea of having a pack based in an Italian-inspired world, I like it. The idea appeals to me.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No
    No, I never liked it. It was too reddish/orange. The lighting in that world was not eye pleasing either, like it's not eye pleasing in OS in TS4, either.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes
    StuffyMarx wrote: »

Italian wines are pretty nice! There's quite a few places in Europe where there is no minimum age for consumption of wine. You have to be whatever the legal age is to buy it, but drinking it is a different thing. A family with teenagers could share a bottle of wine over dinner with no problems.
    As an Australian I'm going to be a bit biased and favour some of our local wines.

Regarding the whole idea of having a pack based in an Italian-inspired world, I like it. The idea appeals to me.

If you're the church going kind, church wine is actually a thing in Europe. :lol: Growing up, on the rare occasions my mum made homemade bread we would have some freshly made, hot bread with sweet wine. So much tastier than the communion version. :lol:
  • Options
    Yes
    crocobaura wrote: »

• Lasagne(s)
    • Garlic Bread
    • Ravioli
    • Lady Fingers
    6. Bakery Lot
    7. Farmers Market Lot
    10. Nectarary Lot
    16. Pressing Olive Oil & Canning olives update for Country Living

Monte Vista is not Venice but I would love an Italy inspired world. I really like your idea about a bell tower and clock chiming every hour. Bell ringing and pasta making could be new skills too. Accordion music too. I would love a proper icecream parlour or at least an ice cream cart.

I agree it wasn't Venice but it did have the canals and gondolas.
  • Options
    Yes
    Cinebar wrote: »
    No, I never liked it. It was too reddish/orange. The lighting in that world was not eye pleasing either, like it's not eye pleasing in OS in TS4, either.

I thought it one of the most detailed and beautiful of most neighborhoods.