Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather!

Comments

• Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Cruise boat. I like the ocean and at least can't fall from the sky that way. lol/

WYR eat a live scorpion or drag your butt through the mud for 5 miles like a dog with an itch?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    The butt thing, LOL.

WYR have a hand as a foot or a foot as a hand?
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    i get severe reactions to mosquito bites

SAME RIP
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Hand as a foot. Then I can still play musical instruments. :)

WYR watch someone clip their toenails for 15 minutes or watch two really boring movies in a row?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    clip their toenails lol because it's only 15 mins, 2 movies would be so many hours long

WYR have your hair dyed neon green forever or only wear neon green clothes your whole life?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 55 Member
    probably hair, so I can match my hair with some cute outfits!

WYR be friends with the monster under the bed or friends with an alien? by the way, in real life, not sims.
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Can't we ALL be friends??? I'll take the alien.

WYR run through a mile long crowd naked or, tell bad jokes to a crowd of 10,000 people for 15 minutes?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    bad jokes because uhh i do not wanna run thru a crowd naked lolz

WYR be able to read minds or be invisible
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    Invisible hehe

WYR be able to fly or teleport?
    teleport that would be so quick

WYR be nocturnal or sleep upside down?
    Nocturnal!!

WYR have great eye sight or great hearing?
    Great hearing. I was born with nerve damage in both ears and have missed a lot. Thankfully, I'm not tone deaf so music isn't a problem.

WYR be very wealthy with a lot of stress or be poor but have no worries?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    poor with no worries. You can always manage your money well enough to GET wealthy, or at least comfortably-off.

WYR lick the entire tile floor in the closest public building to you or literally chase a rainbow?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    uhm chase a rainbow. it can be an adventure :P

wyr have a pet dragon or a pet unicorn?
    dragon. imagine the look on the middle school's face when I park my dragon in the parking lot!

WYR have a grouchy dog or a cheerful cat?
    Cheerful cat, because 1. I LOVE CATS SM and 2. Who wouldn't want a cheerful pet?

WYR have to eat a snail or have to eat a caterpillar?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Eat a snail (escargot, and caterpillars are my friends.) 🐛 🌈

WYR grow hair on your eyelids or have your skin turn pale lavender?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • simsologistsimsologist Posts: 23 New Member
    hairy eyelids i think ... seems easier to manage than purple skin

WYR lick the concrete or drink the pool water
    drink the water. Eww. at least it wouldn't taste like feet.

WYR have quality or have quantity?
    cross a bridge filled with lava rocks, I think i have pretty good balance lol

WYR be a famous musician or a famous actor?
    Musician but, honestly, I don't think I could handle fame. I need alone time and for things to be as simple as possible.

Would you rather travel 10 years into the past or 10 years into the future?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    past, because i want to know how life looked like without everyone on their phones, and plus i will go 10 years into the future you know, in ten years (most likely)

WYR ride a dinosaur or drive a flying car?
    Dinosaur, I wanna scare people :D

WYR be stuck in a TV show/movie or stuck in a video game?
    Video game but, only if I had the cheat codes. 😁

WYR have buckets on your feet or plastic pipes on your arms? 🤣

ntq84Hk.jpg