March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shorter Teens Mod

First I'd like to say sorry if this has been brought up before.

So I have been using this shorter teens mod for over 6months at least and I have to say it so great and really helps teens feel like their own stage. I thought I'd bring this mod up to help draw attention to it as many players want shorter teens and in my opinions actual sliders are annoying because you have to manually change heights all the time and this automatic.
https://modthesims.info/d/642260/auto-shorter-teens.html

Here are some examples.
07-27-21_1-01-27_AM.png
07-27-21_1-03-19_AM.png
07-27-21_12-58-22_AM.png

You can clearly the difference and they look like actual teens. I personally recommend going with the shortest option as it's the most noticeable. I do recommend fully reading the mod descriptions so you know how to properly use the mod.

Comments

• Pallies656602Pallies656602 Posts: 24 Member
    I use this mod too. I love this mod. I did not like the sliders because my sim somehow always lost a foot or hand when i used height sliders or when i used the shoesliders to get taller and they were barefoot they hovered over the floor. No problems with this one and the teens don't look as if they are young adults yet.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I use this one too! I love being able to tell which Sims are teens right away.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    That middle one is a HARD teen🤣😆🤣😆
    Thanks for sharing! I don't use this one in particular but I do use a combo of presets and height sliders for teens of all ages. And I prefer to manually go in and set height for each teen since I like a wide variety and not just short teens. Height slider makes a difference but the face really does matter too!😌
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 253 Member
    I bought Cottage Living recently and just now am playing in that world, and this mod is not working now. Has anyone else had this problem recently?
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member

Still working good for me.

• ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    I'm now using preteen mod. Are there any differences between this mod and preteen mod (for the height)?
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member

Last time I used the preteen mod it had the horrible bent legs you get from most height sliders, when viewed from the side. I think shorter teens actually tweaks the "skeleton" to do away with that.

• monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 253 Member

I was able to fix it. I had to go in and change the gender then revert back. So flip flop and it worked. Now I have shorter teens again! I haven't used the preteen mod but I do think they are supposed to be shorter than this.

• sillysimmer3sillysimmer3 Posts: 18 Member
    I wish they added a height slider to base game