Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hiking?

If you had to choose a place for them to add hiking, what town would you want them to be added? I kind of wish they added more because I wanted my Sim to have a hiking club, but when they went to the spot, they almost froze to death.
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    If you had to choose a place for them to add hiking, what town would you want them to be added? I kind of wish they added more because I wanted my Sim to have a hiking club, but when they went to the spot, they almost froze to death.

I'm surprised there is no group jogging or "Go jogging with".
    Similar to what you're saying about hiking.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    Definitely Granite Falls!
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I think it should be added to every world, personally. Or at least "go in a walk with...". I also like the idea of being able to jog together. :smile:
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    I think it should be added to every world, personally. Or at least "go in a walk with...". I also like the idea of being able to jog together. :smile:

Yes! This ^^^
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Should be possible in all worlds other than San Myshuno, Del Sol valley, and that 4 lot shopping trap. Cities just don't seem hiking worthy. Agree with the suggestions for walking with and being able to chat with others.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2021
    I want hiking in all worlds sooo badly! It’s so weird that Sims aren’t allowed to go for a walk unless they take a dog or go jogging. And I would love for them to be able to walk together everywhere! I would buy a pack just for this ability.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Yeah, I think it'd be really cool to have hiking in Sulani too. That place would be really pretty. Hiking in snowy country is hard.
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I want hiking in all worlds sooo badly! It’s so weird that Sims aren’t allowed to go for a walk unless they take a dog or go jogging. And I would love for them to be able to walk together everywhere! I would buy a pack just for this ability.

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    I was able to send my sim on a nature walk in Brindleton Bay, really wowed me. That world is really big and pretty.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    troshalom wrote: »
    I was able to send my sim on a nature walk in Brindleton Bay, really wowed me. That world is really big and pretty.

How did you do it?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Granite Falls
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    We can hike in Mt Komorebi and Granite Falls, so another location where I'd like Sims could go hiking is the countryside in Windenburg and maybe in Henford-on-Bagley.
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    I use LittleMissSam's "Go For a Walk" mod, which allows for sims to do just that, but anywhere. It works a lot like hiking in Granite Falls wherein a sim will pick a main route and walk for a bit. It also lessens negative buffs, and in first-person mode, it's so peaceful.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • ImagebearImagebear Posts: 46 Member
    Funny story , group hiking in SE are broken now .
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    edited August 2021
    Imagebear wrote: »
    Funny story , group hiking in SE are broken now .

I bought Eco Lifestyle the other day and immediately noticed group hiking wouldn't work in Mt Komorebi anymore. I thought the problem was because of EL and that I might be the only person having this issue. So apparently I'm not the only one.

How long have others been having this problem? Has this problem arisen after Cottage Living or before?
    Post edited by TARDISgrade on
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    I use LittleMissSam's "Go For a Walk" mod, which allows for sims to do just that, but anywhere. It works a lot like hiking in Granite Falls wherein a sim will pick a main route and walk for a bit. It also lessens negative buffs, and in first-person mode, it's so peaceful.

This sounds like a great mod! I’ll check it out.