Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clavell Genetics?

While I was waiting for Cottage Living to be able to be downloaded today, I played some Sims 3. I made a female Sim (Anne) and hooked her up with Xander Clavell as he was one Sim I'd never used before.

Anne has a custom light brown swatch (I can't remember how much I edited the original color), and Xander has a blond hair color. Their first child, Clara, had red hair. I thought "Huh, well there is that random chance that the kid has a physical trait that's different from their parents...". And then child number 2, Andrew, also had red hair.

Now in the past when I've had that random chance show up, it usually only affected one child, not multiple. Has anyone else had red haired children from the Clavell line? I'm rather curious because while Clara is only a child in my current save, she looks a lot like Bessie in the face and it's entirely possible that the red hair comes from either Bessie or Buster. They're going to have baby number 3 soon, so I'll update when it's a toddler so I know what color of hair it has.
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Somebody (CheezySims?) aged Buster down and he had red hair so that's probably where you get the red hair coming into play.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~