Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: A Disappointment?

Faraway_SonFaraway_Son Posts: 142 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I have spent thousands of hours playing Sims 4...the only comparable game to Sims 4 would be 'World Of Warcraft'. This is my offline game...I have about 3 hours 'online' play on my Origin account. Sims 3 was my portal into the Sims Universe and I loved it...no mods required.
Sims 4 requires mods...mods have saved this game from dying a slow death. For a while, the expansions and game packs installed some much needed fun and enjoyable content, but the modding community added depth and context to offset the randomness of the vanilla game.
Without the wonderful modding community with a particular shout out to 'Deaderpool', I wouldn't be playing Sims 4 anymore. EA are more than aware that the modding community saved their game and made them a lot of money in the process.
The last two years however, have been disappointing. The packs have been superficial at best and the fun factor has been arrested, charged and imprisoned for the forseeable future.
I held out hope for 'Cottage Living'...it certainly adds some flavour to the world of Sims 4, it has a nice aesthetic. But is it fun? Is it replayable and does it enhance the existing world of Sims 4? I am on the fence.
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• Faraway_SonFaraway_Son Posts: 142 Member
    Re-reading my post and 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I sound so critical and cold. But I truly love this game and I want it to be even better, yet I have only been disappointed recently. Maybe I expect to much and maybe I need to soften my approach.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I think it's a matter of opinion really. I'm on console so no mods for me, and I thoroughly enjoy my game, I don't feel mods would add anything for me and I personally wouldn't use them. I've seen what some mods do and why players may enjoy them, but they just aren't for me. :smile:

So, personally I don't think mods are required, because it is absolutely possible to play and enjoy the game without them, but you are right, some players would not enjoy the game without mods.

I agree that aesthetic seems to have taken a forefront in new packs. I love a beautiful scenery and stunning CAS/BB, but that means very little without gameplay.

I'm less disappointed in the packs (because I can choose not to buy them) and more so in the constant bugs. I don't think it's fair that a forced patch (i.e. you must have the latest update to play the new pack) can cause so many issues in the game.

Anyway, do I enjoy the Sims 4, very much. Am I a little disappointed with it at times? Absolutely.
    @GirlFromIpanema ...I started playing Sims 4 back in 2014 without mods and it was fine. I had no expectations. Mods created another dimension of possibility and as those mods evolved and flourished, suddenly the game became something truly unique to the player. After playing with mods, I couldn't go back to the vanilla game anymore. The randomness of behaviour would end me. Mc Command Centre is one mod that makes your game better...even if you are an anti-modder...give it a shot, mess about with some settings, change YOUR world.
    I'm not anti-modder, I'm all for other players using mods if they want to, but I am really happy with my vanilla game and wouldn't want to change it with mods. :smiley: But I do totally understand why you get enjoyment from them. Anyway, in on console so mods aren't available to me anyway.
    @GirlFromIpanema ...consoles, of course. I'm glad you enjoy the game as it is. It has many moments of pure enjoyment!! I'm just a whiner, never satisfied with my lot!
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited July 2021
    I understand what you are getting at. I've played since Sims 1, but I didn't really know about mods until the Sims 3 era. Even then, I didn't need them. (Though I did debate looking for something to keep the needs up when I reinstalled and played 1, even if I didn't end up doing it.) The Sims games were never really mod candidates for me. I had fun regardless and the official cheats could get me out of sticky situations or act as my sandbox controls.

I did end up trying some with 4, but it confirmed the hassle I thought they were. There are great mods and talented modders in this community, but absent a Steam Workshop equivalent on Origin it isn't worth the constant management in my opinion.

But I understand where you are coming from. I was probably the most cynical when Batuu released. It was mind blowing in a bad way. The real kicker to me is it just did so many things wrong that I couldn't be as happy as I should have been for the people that liked the theme because they deserved better than what Batuu gave. I say this having got the pack to share builds with an IRL friend.

Personally, I really like CoL, but I am super biased. I despised the Sims 3 store back in the day, but still considered the cow and chicken objects. Plus the lot challenges and cooking updates are going to open up a lot of avenues for me to play. They even addressed my one complaint about 4's build mode, the pond tool. So this was preorder day one content like C&D to me, which ended up disappointing me the most. I kind of doubt that will be the case here, though. I am fairly optimistic about the fun I am having with 4 right now.
    @Calico45... good point, well made. I'm still on the fence regarding CoL...I should just buy it and learn to love it.
    @Calico45... good point, well made. I'm still on the fence regarding CoL...I should just buy it and learn to love it.

I'm waiting for a bit until I've seen some reviews and photos. I'll likely get it eventually but I'm not in a rush. :smile:
  • SmakitDaSailorSmakitDaSailor Posts: 2 New Member
    For me, Sims 4 feels utterly mediocre in most areas. I do like some things, like building can be a lot of fun. But they seemed to have made a lot of (in my opinion, of course) bonehead moves with the game.

The reason I play it? There is no real competition. We've had what, like maybe half a dozen 'sims-like' games released over the years, and all have been pretty poorly done. So you can either stick with an older version of the Sims or play this one despite its flaws.

And I'm not trying to put words in anyone's mouth. I know plenty of people LOVE the game! And that's really cool. I just find that it feels with every pack or expansion they are close to excellence, but they just end up making them too simplistic or repetitive. The game tries to focus a lot on moods, for instance, but how many 'mood altering' items, powers, objects, do we really need? And just why does everything have to be a rabbit hole? And, as beautiful as some of the neighborhoods are, why aren't they adding more lots? It's one of the whole selling points on loading small zones, because loading is fast and you can deal with having more lots.

Not to mention of course the silliness of how long it took to get our aging progressions of the sims right, pools, and the like to come around, and various bugs that persisted for so long (like the gardening issues with plants reverting) :dizzy:

Things like that, they just constantly pile up. But, again, not really much of a choice in games of this style, and there still is certainly a lot to love and charm to the game. It's not all bad! Maybe one day someone will come around to challenge them and they will be allowed to focus more on making a much greater experience, but I'm not holding my breath. So in the mean time I live with it, because I still do enjoy the experience at its core. I'm just disappointed because it could be so much more.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    For me, Sims 4 feels utterly mediocre in most areas. I do like some things, like building can be a lot of fun. But they seemed to have made a lot of (in my opinion, of course) bonehead moves with the game.

The reason I play it? There is no real competition. We've had what, like maybe half a dozen 'sims-like' games released over the years, and all have been pretty poorly done. So you can either stick with an older version of the Sims or play this one despite its flaws.

And I'm not trying to put words in anyone's mouth. I know plenty of people LOVE the game! And that's really cool. I just find that it feels with every pack or expansion they are close to excellence, but they just end up making them too simplistic or repetitive. The game tries to focus a lot on moods, for instance, but how many 'mood altering' items, powers, objects, do we really need? And just why does everything have to be a rabbit hole? And, as beautiful as some of the neighborhoods are, why aren't they adding more lots? It's one of the whole selling points on loading small zones, because loading is fast and you can deal with having more lots.

Not to mention of course the silliness of how long it took to get our aging progressions of the sims right, pools, and the like to come around, and various bugs that persisted for so long (like the gardening issues with plants reverting) :dizzy:

Things like that, they just constantly pile up. But, again, not really much of a choice in games of this style, and there still is certainly a lot to love and charm to the game. It's not all bad! Maybe one day someone will come around to challenge them and they will be allowed to focus more on making a much greater experience, but I'm not holding my breath. So in the mean time I live with it, because I still do enjoy the experience at its core. I'm just disappointed because it could be so much more.

That sounds like you were writing my own thoughts! I play because it's the newest and it's super fast to get into, but there are a lot more irritating things about this iteration than there were in the previous games (at least to me and how I play).

I can honestly say that if there was ever a company who created a life simulation game that incorporated all of the best things that past sims games and TS4 has combined, I would immediately jump ship and never, ever look back.

My biggest gripes (besides no colorwheel, CASt ability, editable worlds, and the ability to create our own apartments), is just the skimpy amount of content in the packs. It's so hard to not compare TS4's amount of content vs TS3. I try not to because it just gets on my nerves and makes me not want to play. But it's always there in the back of my head.

The focus on physical appearance (hairs & clothing ... and it being mainly female YA clothing), buy mode objects, and large beautiful worlds that are nothing but dead space set dressing with a teeny, tiny amount of lots in the packs instead of engrossing, new and exciting game play, things to do, activities for our sims to get to experience is another reason I'm so dissatisfied by TS4. And the moodlets, I want to "see" my sims mood thru animations, I don't want to be "told" how they're feeling, I want to actually watch my sim and be like "Yikes! They're upset about this or that". I want autonomy to actually be done according to that unique sims traits and not be a clone of the sim next to them.

But, this is just how it is and dwelling on it and complaining about, isn't going to change how things are done. So, I just accept TS4 as a very limited version with some improvements of what The Sims games used to be like, and try and enjoy the few things that I do like about it.

@ Chicklet453681...you are 100% right when you say, 'But, this is just how it is and dwelling on it and complaining about, isn't going to change how things are done.'

And this is the universal problem with Sims 4. EA aren't listening, they don't want to know! This is business and Sims makes money! Profit wins over creativity everytime. I have been known to complain from time to time...vainly hoping that someone is actually listening. No-one is listening and that's a given...they post big declarations of 'bug fixing patches' and half of the bugs are still there...it's all smoke and mirrors and profiteering. Adding cute animals into this pack is a win-win for EA and will make them a ton of money. The pack itself may be lacking in any gameplay advances or innovations, but throw in some cute animals and you're onto a winner.

I don't believe I've been to harsh on Sims 4...I potentially could have created a tome full of disgruntled posts...I believe the 'SimGuru's' are there to deflect criticism from EA and that is there primary focus. Their secondary focus is to blame 'mods' for everybody's issues and douse the flames of discontent.
    After all that...I've actually managed to find a lot of enjoyment out of Sims 4 and the 35 packs I have is enough content for me to be relatively content. Sims 5 will be online based, so, I'm out as, in my opinion, it will destroy Sims as we know it. I'm sure the pretty graphics will encourage a whole new generation of simmers!

This is my last post. Sims 4 has captured me like no other, I lead a whole alternate life through this game!! I am lucky to have two self-built computers with multiple hard drives, which will keep my Sims 4 gaming alive.

I hope Sims 5 does well and proves me wrong.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I understand you said that was your last post. About CoL, I think that if you are interested in the theme then it is fun and well-done. There is a lot of gameplay centered around the pack. I noted elsewhere that I am shocked that they did not fix the general gardening bugs before releasing the pack that offers enhanced gardening - that does not make a lot of sense to me. Were we just going to play the new type of gardening and not bust out all of our gardening from different worlds and different houses? Would a new player not also want to add existing gardening? Hopefully this is getting pushed to the front of the queue but it should have been done sooner, ideally before the new pack but probably earlier.

About modding, that is a preference since a lot of people play differently but I understand that some people really rely on mods to play at all. I am not one of them because my general playstyle does not really rely on mods and I am not missing some of the things that other players are. If anything, I am for keeping the series a bit flexible while adding new ways to challenge and direct players when they need it. Some need that more than others. Likewise, some players want happier games and some want more difficulty. Different players probably have different preferences about the frequency and types of moods. Managing to accommodate those differences is probably the best way to handle it.

TS4 vs. the future - Honestly, I am looking at the way things are now and the game that is available now. I get that the new engine makes a visually attractive game and I am a bit tempted by that but on my end, I'm still likely to wait a while and play with what I have then see what I have time for. I think they have improved TS4 and I have a lot of fun with it. If they just leave it half-baked and full of bugs then ... no, that wouldn't make me want to buy any other products.

Since I have fun with my game, it makes sense to keep playing it in the future. I'm not uninterested in TS5, it might blow me away right away but I don't really like the model of just starting over. I understand that it has been that way before and I have played different versions but it doesn't mean that I'll just jump for that again, especially starting all over.

The simple question here is are you having fun? Is there a way that you can have fun and are you interested in that way? I think it's totally fine to use mods since the point is to basically do what you want.

If anything, I do agree with complaints that the game does heavily direct the player at times but I'm still having fun and generally do what I want.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    About modding, that is a preference since a lot of people play differently but I understand that some people really rely on mods to play at all.

The mod-ability of sims 4 was my primary draw to it. I love modding games and seeing how much trouble I can get my files into.

For me it's not that sims 4 needs mods, but that I can mod it so much that is vital.

The OP says the modding community saved the game for EA. I look at that logic the other way around, EA / Maxis saved the game for modders by letting it be so open. The end result is the same - but the perspective on it is different.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I have spent thousands of hours playing Sims 4...the only comparable game to Sims 4 would be 'World Of Warcraft'. This is my offline game...I have about 3 hours 'online' play on my Origin account. Sims 3 was my portal into the Sims Universe and I loved it...no mods required.
    Sims 4 requires mods...mods have saved this game from dying a slow death. For a while, the expansions and game packs installed some much needed fun and enjoyable content, but the modding community added depth and context to offset the randomness of the vanilla game.
    Without the wonderful modding community with a particular shout out to 'Deaderpool', I wouldn't be playing Sims 4 anymore. EA are more than aware that the modding community saved their game and made them a lot of money in the process.
    The last two years however, have been disappointing. The packs have been superficial at best and the fun factor has been arrested, charged and imprisoned for the forseeable future.
    I held out hope for 'Cottage Living'...it certainly adds some flavour to the world of Sims 4, it has a nice aesthetic. But is it fun? Is it replayable and does it enhance the existing world of Sims 4? I am on the fence.

Ah, maybe for you no mods were required, in Sims3. For me? I had 20+ Nraas, Industries mods in place just to make the game stable enough to play. I play on a gaming rig, too. While I'm very glad you didn't have issues with Sims3, many of us did. I began my Sims Odyssey with Sims2. As for what Cottage Living brings to Sims4, there are those of us who enjoy the country-life. Farming, living off of the land. I also use mods to add depth, so I can't argue with you on that. Overall, I love Sims4 more than Sims2, something I never thought I'd say. But the Toddlers, themselves, are so very worth it. Best in all of the Sims franchise, I daresay. (I used to play WoW, but I've learned I really don't like multiplayer games.) Take heart Sims5 is in the works and is said to be multiplayer. Hang in there, that Sims game might just be the one that suits you best.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 446 Member
    Problem remains that no matter what they do, Sims lack unique personalities. They don't seem able to fix it.

For the next game they should just toss out whatever they did with personality in Sims 4 and instead improve of what they had in Sims 3 where traits actually did something and sims had more of them.

Also lack of challenge, life goals are boring and too easily fulfilled, and then you just go to the next one.. I feel it should be more meaningful and stick to one. Make it more a life style.

Like give them this main end goal that gives lots of happiness points, but give them a few things they can do that will always give them happiness points any time they do it, without having to be a whim or wish to be promised.
    A master romancer should always get happiness points from woohoo, to give an example.

The whole anatomy is just a mess. The whole game is just build on a terrible foundation, and they have spend a lot of time to add features that previous games had from the start. Like the recent thing being terrain tools and ponds. Which sims 1 had in it's base game.

Does not help either that on top of Sims all being the same, without personality and thus pretty boring, that they make all the expansions boring real life stuff too and delegate anything fantastical to small game packs that can't do it justice.

This game would have been a lot better if all the game packs where expansions and the expansions where game packs.
  • LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    edited July 2021
    I think part of the personality issue is the simlish language itself. There's so few words all the sims say the same gibberish over and over making all sims seem the same. There can't be more than 150 words in the entire language. I think I'm being generous with that number too. Now take a game like Red Dead Redemption 2. It has over 500,000 lines of dialog giving each character their unique personalities. If they really want Sims to have unique personalities they're going to have to increase the language to allow it to happen. Doubt it will happen though. I really hope Sims 5 will have more diverse and unique Sims rather than being crude stereotypes.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2021
    Can't really relate. I enjoy the heck out of this game. But I noticed most ts3 lovers don't enjoy ts4 that much. I own both and I see the reason is because ts4 has to be played and expericed different to enjoy it. It's a very different game in many regards. Ts4 is definitely more for story tellers and imagination. I've been writing story's since I could learn how to write. So ts4 is like my story platform heaven. I roleplay a lot and follow a storyline like a novel. Mods are not necessary but they really add a lot to my storytelling by giving me way more options.
    Right now I'm modding my own game to open up the police station options so that I can role play cops like I always wanted to taking mug shots and all in Henford. Since all new citizens need to be jailed for sometime and screened before they can become a part of the village. (In a haunted prison) Since it's a safe haven from the apocalypse going on outside of Hendford.

Sometimes when you're bored with the game maybe you can try switching up your play style?
    If you are not a deep story teller I can understand your disappointment since ts3 is a much more free expansive game in many ways! It's just ts4 is where my heart lies. ❤

To answer the question it's hard to say. I find it very enjoyable and fun because I always find something yo use from every pack! The village is the last standing one that's not completely over taken by the apocalypse. So my sims need the animals, crops,canning and foraging for survival. It's something I'll be using all the time. Love the world and the village errands to help give it a community feel. I used the tool mod to put activities all over the town where my sims
    Can hang out and do fun things with the community.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Lazzial wrote: »
    I think part of the personality issue is the simlish language itself. There's so few words all the sims say the same gibberish over and over making all sims seem the same. There can't be more than 150 words in the entire language. I think I'm being generous with that number too. Now take a game like Red Dead Redemption 2. It has over 500,000 lines of dialog giving each character their unique personalities. If they really want Sims to have unique personalities they're going to have to increase the language to allow it to happen. Doubt it will happen though. I really hope Sims 5 will have more diverse and unique Sims rather than being crude stereotypes.

I don't think it's that because previous games managed to have diverse personalities. In Sims 3, the traits influenced so much from autonomous actions to wishes rolled to how other sims reacted to them. Mean sims in the sims 3 are not only autonomously mean and have special interactions on the initial pie menu, but if you play one, they roll wishes to be mean to everyone. They're downright abusive. Depending on other traits, they may feel bad about it, or they may just revel in it. An inappropriate sim is going to behave in awkward ways that a sim who is not will not.

The problem with Sims 4, imo, is it's emotion driven instead of personality driven, and the emotions do not represent a wide range of behaviors. A few things they do to try to differentiate personalities just don't make things feel different because it's just a matter of an emotional buff which makes them behave the way that emotion has them behave.
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 446 Member
    Indeed, even in Sims 1 Sims would act more differently based on those five sliders for personality.

In Sims 2, a lazy sim would even do their clothing changing twirl in a lazy way.

In Sims 4, the sims don't do much of their own. Mean and evil sims just make friends with everyone and never do anything mean or even get the whim to do that.

I recently played Sims 3 again, when there was a fire, my evil sim had the wish to see the burned to death ghost of the house mate she liked the least. Has not been the only time she wished to see a specific Sim's ghost. And she is mean to people at times, does not need to be told.

If I wanted to do every action of the characters myself, I might as well just play with Playmobil or other toys. Don't need a video game for that.

And the thing is, you could still do that in Sims 1, 2 and 3 as well! Just turn off autonomy. So.. I don't see adjusting to having less gameplay is in any way progress.
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    Sims 4 had performance above all previous games heads but currently it has more than a few lag issues :(

I play TS4 mainly for;

-Building
    -Crazy restrictive challenges
    -CAS
    -Occult stuff

When I feel like having short periods of intense fun times I boot up TS3. Short periods because the game will never be stable (not even with nraas) and the saves will eventually corrupt themselves, much like TS2.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    There can be improvements for sure, but out of all games in the series This is what I love the most. So nope! In 2014? Well maybe difficult to play without toddlers, but now? I'm quite satisfied. Generations and Faries are the only thing that I need tho XD
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    Often times we criticize things because we love them. And the Sims 4 is no exception. I've been very vocal in the past about the pit falls I believe are in the game. I still believe there need to be vast improvements to the game, and I still believe that compared to losing an open world what we got wasn't balanced in terms of losses versus gains, I was disappointed in diving, since we didn't have an open world I expected to dive with my sim, since none of the lots loaded at the same time, instead I watch a buoy for 5 minutes while my sim picks up trinkets. That was a HUGE disappointment to me and it still is.

I do have to say it's improved greatly since it was released. Now that we have basements, toddlers, a single hot tub(nonDLC) , locking doors, firefighters, Ghosts and Terrain tools.

I still think we're missing what makes sims really unique, I didn't care about potato people so long as I had one sim that was determined to make every one in town a zombie, have her own zombie army, but her daughter wanted nothing to do with that she just wanted to ride horses, and her other daughter was artistic, and one was so sad just all the time.

Sims 4 my sims all want the same thing and its Bees
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    I had left Sims 4 a few months ago as I got so frustrated with the lack of depth of gameplay. I gave it a really good run, playing it for over a year, trying the new packs and looking forward to the updates. But I would still get bored easily. I went back to Sims 3 and I should have never left. I had tried mods with Sims 3 years ago and it broke my game so I have not used any mods since and have been skeptical of them. I know there are some great ones out there but I still worry about having to reinstall everything if a mod breaks my game again. The thing is, we really should not need mods to make a game enjoyable to play, especially at the prices we are paying for the games. I always saw mods as something to enhance the game beyond the basics, not bring a game to a baseline that existed in the prior franchise. I watched the forum for feedback on Cottage Living and based on the reports of improved, enjoyable, challenging gameplay, I purchased it and tried again. I spent 2 hours before I got bored. I was amazed at how quickly my sim was gaining skills compared to how hard you have to work at them in Sims 3. I am not necessarily sure that this is a good thing.

I appreciate the attempts at improving the game, but frankly, I don't think it is enough to keep me going with Sims 4. I remain hopeful and check the forum daily for updates and the types of feedback that all of you provide. I find it very helpful to read the positive and negative. I guess we have different expectations and perhaps those who were not as entrenched in Sims 3 (or Sims 2) before Sims 4, this game is fun to play. It was just that Sims 3 had so much more, more depth, more challenge, more choices. There are things in Sims 4 that I do like, don't get me wrong, it is just that they are not enough to sustain me as a player. I know that the developers, artists, etc are working hard to produce a good product, but I wonder if the expectations from the top are too low - that they only look at the bottom line rather than the loyalty of the users. I appreciate their hard work and am sure they get frustrated seeing all of the negative comments. I can understand how that can get demoralizing, and I am not trying to pile on.

I will keep trying to play Cottage Living after I paid so much for that pack, but it just feels like I am wasting time compared to when I play Sims 3 and can get so engrossed, I do not even notice the hours slip by (which was the same when I used to play Sims 1 and Sims 2).

I remain on the fence with Sims 4, hopeful but realistically cynical.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited August 2021
    I guess if someone invest not only their money but also time and passion, it founds a way to make The Sims 4 enjoyable, at least to justify the investment. Some may use the philosophy of being grateful for what we have and others will always feel like this game is disappointing and both are totally fine!

Speaking for myself, when I own games like The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, it's hard to play 4 without raising some eybrows and making some questions. The game changed drastically and The Sims 4 is no doubt more simplified than its predecessors.

Now it's on the player side to make a choice on how it sees this situation.

I somehow used to be hopeful for the future of this game but after a couple of releases it made me feel tired and I grew up cynical towards The Sims 4 despite still loving The Sims franchise!