Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather!

Comments

• WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 55 Member
    eaten by cowplant. I love gardening, so that would be the way to go!

would you rather watch the same show forever, or eat the same food forever?
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    The same show forever (as long as I got to choose it...).

Would you rather always be a little too cold or a little too warm (regardless of the weather and what you wore). :smile:
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    I would rather be a little too cold. I live in canada so i'm used to the cold lol :P

Would you rather be able to speak to animals or be able to speak all the languages in the world?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    animals. Me and my cat, and my chicken, have a lot in common!

would you rather get burgalurized everyday in TS3, or have herobrine in your minecraft server forever?
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Mmm... short! I don't want the hassle of having to duck while entering doorways :D

Would you rather have ONLY dogs for the rest of your life or ONLY cats for the rest of your life?
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    totally cats! I'm a big, and I mean BIG cat person!!!!!!!!!!!(btw, i don't mean i'm fat :P)

would you rather be famous for playing sims or famous for being on tv?

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Definitely for being on TV, gotta let my inner Theatre Kid shine through ;)

Would you rather be in charge of your country (President, Prime Minister, whatever) now, or 100 years ago?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Now, because i'm young and if young people are the future, then why go to the past lol

Would you rather have a pet snake or pet tarantula?

heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    Pet snake. I am TERRIFIED of insects!!

WYR have only a microwave or only an oven?
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    that's a hard question because sometimes it's hot and I would far rather use the microwave. But I can't do half the things in the microwave I can do in the oven, like bake bread and pies. I guess the oven wins but with regrets when it's hot or I just want to quickly reheat something. Hard choice!

WYR have a hot beverage or a cold one right now?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    cold, i was just playing outside

WYR lose your sight or your hearing?
    MJ.

WYR meet your favorite singer or your favorite actor/actress?
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Singer but I can't think of one in particular at the moment.

Would you rather eat one cicada or have 100 placed on you?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Eat one, I hate insects so definitely not 100.

WYR have a big family or a small family?
    hmm.. i would say big

WYR live in an apartment or in an RV?
    I would say an RV, if it's a big one. Apartment=loud, nosey or just troublesome neighbors. RV=permanent camping trip and can move and change neighbors.

WYR get stung by a large hornet or bitten by a large horsefly?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    uh i would hope none but i get severe reactions to mosquito bites so hornets might be..heh, so i would say horsefly

WYR have a pet goat or a pet rabbit?
    Most certainly a goat. They make me laugh and I wouldn't have to worry about stepping on them accidently.

Would you rather be given $1,000,000 or be able to change one thing about yourself?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    change one thing about myself..

WYR have feet as your hands or noses as your eyes lol (u will still be able to see mAgIcaLy
    edited July 2021
    probably feet as hands, I guess!

would you rather be bella goth or bob pancakes?
    hmm.. bella goth cause she has a cool house lol

WYR marry bella goth or bob pancakes lol?
    Bella. she's not to bad, honestly. wouldn't want to marry a slob bob. XD

WYR have all the sims 2 packs or all the sims 4 packs? p.s. they come with the game.
    edited July 2021
    The Sims 4 packs, I play 4 waaay more than 2.

WYR be the pilot of an airplane or the captain on a cruise boat?
    Post edited by hymnhehim on