Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    *Updated my July 26th post above! I'll get started on comments, but it's late for me, so definitely won't finish until late this afternoon/early evening. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2021
    July 26 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 18 - Tuesday - Part 2 - Toddler Age-Up

toddler-brothers.png
    Sakura descended the ladders and went into the back yard again. Her back was hurting her more than ever having to climb up and down the ladder. Both Sakura and Wolfgang were now eligible for family leave, so Sakura knew that the arrival of a new little one was going to happen soon.

But for right now, she wanted Ren and Ken to have a happy birthday.

oh-i-feel-miserable.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While Sakura was upstairs looking at the twins new room, Wolfgang had been busy baking the birthday cake. Sakura had given him the recipe for honey cake, and he hoped he made it as good as Sakura did. Sakura felt that this was a better cake to have, so Ren and Ken wouldn't get a sugar high right before bedtime.

wolfgang-making-bday-cake.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura and Wolfgang had changed Ren and Ken into their birthday clothes.

getting-ready-for-the-bday-party-wolf.png

And here comes Ren dressed in a little Japanese outfit that Sakura had found on-line. Doesn't he look so cute?

very-pregnant-sakura-with-ren.png

And then Sakura came carrying Ken. When had he gotten so heavy? Ken was dressed in a little suit that even had a bow tie. He looked so precious.

Wolfgang put Ren in the high chair and immediately went over to help Sakura with Ken and placed Ken in the high chair, too. He gave both Ren and Ken their sippy cups.

giving-sakura-a-massage-tues.png

Sakura was rubbing her back, and Wolfgang went over and gave her a massage. Wolfgang knew it must be hard for Sakura to go up and down those ladders when she was expecting. and her back seemed to be bothering her a lot lately.

Sakura to Wolfgang: "You did such a good job on their new room, Wolfgang. It's everything I wanted it to be. Thank you. And now...and now my babies are aging up..." she said as tears ran down her cheeks.

ill-always-remember-today-my-love.png

Wolfgang: "Oh my love, I know how you feel. It seems like they were babies just yesterday and now they are going to be children. Look at them, they look so happy today. And as children, we'll be able to teach them so much. They are still young..."

Sakura nodded her head and smiled.

look-at-our-sons-my-love.png

Wolfgang: "We will always remember this day, Sakura, and look back on it with happy memories. They are cute toddlers and they will be good-looking children, too. We'll help them live their best life. You're just feeling a little emotional right now because you're expecting, I understand, my love. Everything will be fine." he said as he lovingly kissed her cheek.

It was time. Wolfgang lit the birthday candles and Sakura threw some confetti into the air.

celebrate-bday-confetti.png

Wolfgang picked up Rennard (Ren) from the high chair and helped him blow out the birthday candles.

ren-is-first-to-blow-out-candles.png

im-blowing-them-hard-mommy.png

i-did-it-daddy.png

And what a good blow Ren did, as he blew all the candles out in one breath.

And here is Ren aged-up as a child. Obviously, he will be getting a make-over.

ren-age-up-look.png
    REN-IN-CAS.png

Here he is with a little make-over in CAS.
    ren-aged-uyp-traits.png

Ren received the Happy Toddler Trait for completing all of his Toddler skills. He has the Social Butterfly Aspiration (no surprise there) and rolled the Music Lover Trait. [Note: I used Pinstar's random trait generator based on the parents' traits. It has not yet been up-dated for Cottage Living.] Ren will be dressed in blue or blue-tones.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next up was Kenji (Ken), and Sakura carried him over to help him blow out his candles.

blow-out-those-candles-ken.png

i-did-it-mommy.png

Ahhh...look at that happy look on Ken's face. He blew all the candles out.

kenji-needs-help.png

And here is Ken aged up. Oh my gosh! Yes, definitely needs a make-over. These brothers certainly have a unique fashion sense. lol

KEN-IN-CAS.png

Here he is with a little make-over in CAS.

kenji-age-up-traits.png

Ken received the Happy Toddler Trait as well for completing all of his Toddler skills. He has the Whiz Kid Aspiration (because he liked blocks so much), and rolled the Self-Assured Trait. Oh Mary was right about Ken becoming confident. So glad about that. [Note: I used Pinstar's random trait generator based on the parents' traits. It has not yet been up-date for Cottage Living.] {I did a little research on Clingy babies, and some studies have shown that they do grow up to be more self-confident, so I went with that.] Ken will be dressed in green or green-tones.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

having-honey-cake-bday-cake.png

It was then time for cake and presents. Sakura had made them both a crafted violin on the woodworking table, and she gave them each a writing journal. Wolfgang must have been thinking ahead when he was living in Del Sol Valley and made them each an RC Quadcopter. He also gave them each a new book. For Ren, "The Travels of Raymundo" and for Ken "Chaisng the Quadruple Rainbow." [Note: Wolfgang actually has some chatterbots he made in his inventory as well, so he's all set for whatever happens with the birth.]

i-made-that-for-you-my-son-ren.png

happy-birthday-son-ren.png

i-hope-yu-like-it-ken.png

my-little-kenji-has-grown-up.png

There were also some other gifts to be opened.

yes-a-purple-defender.png

Ren: "Yeah! A purple pursuer action figure. Look out bad guys...Mr. Purple is gonna save the day. Oh, thanks so much! I love it!"

Ken: "Oh, thank you! It's Teresa the Triceratops! Roarrrrr! She is gonna love exploring the garden with me...aren't you Teresa?"

And Mila and Lucas had sent some gifts in the mail, which would be arriving soon.
    mila-sent-ren-a-gift.png
    lucas-sent-kenji-a-gift.png

Wolfgang and Sakura were so proud of their sons, and Sakura told them that they were going to have a baby sister or brother very soon.

Ren asked if he could feel the baby, "Mommy, do you think my brother or sister can hear me? I'm going to say hi to them. Hi baby! This is your big brother speaking. Can't wait to meet you!" Sakura smiled. What a little social child Ren was.

oh-mommy-is-that-my-sister-or-brother.png

Ken asked if he could feel the baby, too, "Mommy, are you going to have the baby tonight? Where are they going to sleep? Will I have to share my bed with them?" Wolfgang laughed.

mommy-are-you-going-to-have-the-baby-tonight.png

Wolfgang: "Oh, you won't have to share your bed, Ken. In fact, we have a surprise for you. Your Mom and I have been working very hard on a new room for you and Ren. It's way up on the top of the house. Like your own personal treehouse..."

Ren: "Oh! Can we go up there now? Can we see it? Is it ready?"

Ken: "We get to live in a treehouse? Cool!"

Wolfgang was going to head upstairs with Ren and Ken to show them their room, but Sakura insisted that she wanted to go. Wolfgang understood and said he would clean up.

so-great-they-can-now-climb-stairs.png

The boys eagerly climbed the ladders, as Sakura made her way up slowly. It was difficult, but she wanted to see Ren and Ken's faces when they saw their room for the first time.

their-new-room.png

And as Sakura made it to the landing in front of their door, she saw Ren and Ken run around the room excitedly looking at everything.

Ren: "Look at all this stuff! And art tables! Oh thank you Mommy...and I am going to thank Daddy, too."

Ken: "Look out the window, Ren! It's so high up here. It really is like we're in a treehouse. Mommy...this is the best room ever! I am going to tell Daddy I love it, too."

And Sakura smiled when she saw how happy Ren and Ken were, and she didn't feel so bad now knowing that they were growing up.

ren-and-ken-excited-abut-their-room.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I had to re-arrange the art tables, because one was unusable, and we certainly couldn't have that! :) I liked the hair that the game had assigned Ren as a toddler, so kept that hair, and just changed Ken's hair slightly, but kept the same color. So, who do you think they resemble, or a bit of both?

Book Descriptions:

Travels of Raymundo: "Raymundo sews himself to a blimp and pilots it into the stratosphere."

Chasing the Quadruple Rainbow: "A harrowing account of the search for the most dreaded weather phenomenon. More dangerous than tornados, quad-rainbows lure you in with their beauty and then, like unseen ninjas, totally wreck your face. No one knows how they do this... yet."
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 27
    Week 13 Wednesday

2021-07-14-09_43_37-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    edited July 2021
    @Karababy52
    I knew my suspicions about Kat were right. She had wanted Josh...and now...well Josh is in another world. Poor Essa and the girls. But if Kat thinks that Essa is going to give up...oh Kat...you don't know Essa very well. And she has a powerful parent, and knows some vamp friends...so...as soon as she finds out where Josh is...Essa is going to come and make your life miserable Kat....the wrath of Essa will be upon you. Of this, I am sure.

@sassytxbrat -
    Congrats to Mia for reaching Level 9 of the Social Media career and becoming a Vice President! The girl is so young and accomplishing so much. Ah, yes, the messes. It seems that Ken was the only one who really liked to do the messes, whereas, Ren only did them a few times...but Ken...oh he was a messmaker. I took lots of screenies but never used the photos. Oh well. lol Mia is so focused on her work that she drags Lexi with her to San Myshuno. Poor kid. Hopefully Mia will get that last promotion soon. Great job!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7
    Good idea getting a Nanny and a free one at that! :) Nice ensuite, looks great. Love the lantern poles on either side of the sink. Congrats to Sakura for her promotion to Utilities Assistant. Poor Ken having a nightmare. He seems content now though playing with the knit bear. :)

Congrats on Ken & Ren topping out their toddler skills. Bummer about that computer not being able to be repaired. I'm sure they'll find another one soon. Congratulations to Sakura for her promotion to Urban Surveyor! Beautiful remodel of the kids room. Love those name tiles. Thanks for the link to them on the Gallery. Sweet they are non-CC.

Yeah Josh was just feeling very lovey dovey that day. Perhaps he was having a premonition of what was going to happen to him? Or maybe he's just a very lovey Sim and enjoys having Essa at home with him now during the day, like he said. I prefer the latter, but he could have a touch of ESP or something and just doesn't know it. I'd say male menopause, but he's not old enough for that yet. :D Josh can't help going by Kat's house all the time when jogging, she lives just right around the corner. He doesn't purposely go there, never has been there. Well, he has now though. ;)

Aww, the toddlers look adorable in their little birthday outfits! Oh dear, their game generated age up looks are...interesting. :D Love the makeover you gave them though. I used Pinstar's random generator for Josee/Jessah as toddlers too, based on their parents traits. Not as Teens though. Very nice birthday gifts they received. So cute they wanted to feel the baby kick. Love how excited they are for their gifts and new room. I personally think they both look like Sakura. Maybe a little like Wolfgang, but not much, except for Ren's haircolor. Maybe that'll change once they grow up. We'll see...

Yep, it was pretty clear Kat wanted Josh right from the start. She's been planning her evil scheme to get him for herself for a long time. I'm very sure you're right about Essa. She has some very powerful friends and family. Kat is a very old and very powerful vampire though, so it's not going to be a walk in the park trying to get Josh back. We'll see how it goes... ;)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member

@SoulGal7 ,
    Lydia is actually sim by @permanentrose , that girlfriend Jules had at SE world :) I just forgot to put her cc in, so she does not look totally the same . As I has no idea she would visit like that :) And hehe, no more kids, that is why I needed a full house, so no more risky woohoo happenings :p Oh yes, Greg had fun doing that play with Melanie.. and then he also was all kissykissy with one of the kittens, I did not oncluded that pic :D
    -- How nice that Mila stopped by :) Harmony seems to be a good babysitter :) Sakura, Sulani is not that far.
    -- Oh more familymember(s) coming :smiley: Lovely view from the porch now when all is colorfull again.
    -- Congrats for promotion, Sakura! :D Wolfie was really busy bee there, aww, I love the wedding pic on the wall <3
    -- Oh, Bummer with the computer :/ Sakura, yay again promotion. Kidsroom looks so lovely!!!
    -- Haha, boys are having perfect fashion sense! Sulani outfits at least the bottoms :D Happy BD for both!

@permanentrose ,
    thank you :) Hehe I let them choose their pet. I mean I teleported all todds to that room, and what ever per they reacted first was "their own" :p

-- Great pics from Sixam , oh I love the fur of the cat!! Aww.. first kiss!! <3
    -- Aww.. that woohoo talk :D Always as awkward :p

I hope your dog is fine??? :/:/

@Karababy52 ,
    Thanks :) Yeah, full house in purpose, no more babies, now they can woohoo as much as they want :p Honestly, Greg was all over the toddlers, I had hard time to get a pissssssssssssed off looking pictures :D And he was all kissykissy with that Milly kitten :D

-- haha, how hard it can be to get the instructions of a desk ? :smiley: Oh, what ever happened at Kat's house??
    -- I love that first pic (sea view) <3 Haha that girls came home to see them kissing half naked in front of the house :D Hmm.. I wonder why he has such a strong feelings going oh his mind. Oh Inna, well , hopefully "tomorrow" she can be home..
    --Oh I knew what this was gonna be from the title.. scary , but great first (and last) pics, lol :D I suppose Inna's wish , that they bring her home "tomorrow" , as all happy event, does not come true?

@miss_eulenauge ,
    -- That house looks nice, and at least lots of space for everyone :) And if they are out of money to buy new furniture, there is always woodwork bench :p

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited July 2021
    So my dog is okay. They kept her overnight to monitor her kidney function and give her fluids (without giving TMI, she was basically having some acute issues with her urine and kidneys) but she's stable now and resting <3

Update 205 - Just Living Life

AxfYYLV.png
    As you can see from the daily photo, Pickle and Dill have finally decided to be friends :)

Also I've been making some transition plans in my head for next month, and I do think I'm gonna age Rowan up in the next few days, so he needs to max his potty and thinking skills first.

Gotta love that Pickle is keeping him company in the bathroom :D
    VNbOQyy.png

And the wabbit tablet is the best way to get him to focus on that thinking skill. He's a level 3 right now.
    zGcm9Ck.png

Jules and Emmett also opened up the store. One of Jules' co-workers came in, and they lamented about the struggles of raising teenage daughters.
    dnXaHhR.png

Alex Saito came in too! @Skeilah we miss you <3
    6X6ySDy.jpg

Beatrix, now aged up to a YA, was on bad behavior and was getting flirty with Emmett, but he shut her down. I guess you can't blame her, he is pretty cute :)
    VTGNpto.png

Also Sakura came back! She loved Jules' art so much that she wanted to buy a piece for her mother-in-law's birthday.
    BOHzzhU.png

Rowan was also really excited to show off his favorite toy.
    hB6s2p8.png
    LttO9tL.png

Also I built them a little pond just to experiment with the feature :)
    og9rSB3.png

The next day, they opened the store up too. It was actually the 4th of July holiday in my game, so Jules technically had off work, but I was able to send her there for a shift through the rabbit hole way just to make some progress and try to get her a few more promotions before this month is over.

Mia showed up @sassytxbrat.
    Y2xBdbg.png

And so did another visitor who has been lurking in the background of my game consistently since we bid her farewell in March.
    7ThuQo0.png

Jules was at work, so they didn't interact, but I'm gonna use Lydia's frequent appearances as a part of my story as we transition to next month. I'll say for now that there is a reason that Lydia has been keeping a close eye on Jules and continuously checking in :)
    uQMKeSW.png

Both of Mario's twins (Ruby's half sisters, Gemma and Josie) showed up as well. I believe they are identical, but I haven't looked that closely to know for sure.
    LNVMaJ8.png
    E6yJwJU.png

Rowan maxed out his potty skill and now only needs to max out his thinking skill. He's super close!
    xMHNiOO.png

Jules also came home with a promotion! She's at level 6 - I don't think I'm gonna make it to 10 this month, but maybe I can continue to explore this career again in the future.
    BKy6xAw.png

And I added Dell to their family and got a few family photos before Rowan ages up :)
    aw25KOg.jpg
    lG6v9oN.jpg
    xKD299E.png
    FnSpoFC.jpg
    edited July 2021
    @Karababy52
    Aw, lovely romance with Josh and Essa. Of course the girls are a little embarrassed by seeing their parents get romantic but also very happy that they have parents who love each other very much. I remember feeling that way about my parents when I was a teen :) And now it's time to confront Inna with the truth, I've been excited for this development in your story. I'm glad she's feeling ready to go back home, and that she was able to do it on her own time too. That was a very interesting little story you were able to create with her death and her ghost, and I've enjoyed it a lot! Fun little plan she has too for her big reveal :)

OMG, naughty Kat, but I see your plans falling into place for next month. I can't believe she turned him, but that's a great idea! I actually have a plan in the works for next month too, and my version of Kat plays a role too, getting excited to get my plan into motion as well. Great work with your screenshots for this update - they were fantastic. Kat is so scary and pretty haha. Poor Josh though, Kat really had her way with him, and it's not fair :( But also it's great for story purposes. So I assume he'll remember none of this? Also how will him being a vampire and spellcaster work?

@SoulGal7
    Aw, so cute with Mila visiting the boys! And YAY, congrats to Sakura and Wolfgang on the new addition coming to their family. The boys will be such good big brothers <3 Their house is looking so good these days too, and Sakura seems to be making great progress in her career too. Nice idea to hire a nanny so Wolfgang can get more done too!

Nice idea to have Sakura make the boys their birthday presents. Exciting they will be aging up! Oh my goodness, their room is AMAZING. I love those blocks with their names above their beds - are those from the gallery? Haha yep you answered my question a few moments later :) Great idea. Those gallery pics are great for finding stuff like that without adding CC. I did that for a lot of wall hangings in Rowan's room.

Your boys aged up cute, and I love their makeovers! What a lovely birthday party too, I love that you took the time to decorate too. How fun. Really cute that the boys get to feel mommy's belly now too that they're bigger! Hmm, as far as who they look like - I really can't even say, I think they really are such a good mix! They have Sakura's eye shape for sure, but there's definitely some Wolfgang in their features too.

Also thanks about my profile pic - I've been loving exploring this new pack with my main family <3

edited July 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    glad to hear she is okay :)<3
    -- WOW, lots of customers. Lovely family pics :) Oh Beatrix is YA already? :smiley: Hey, Pickle gets all company he can get! Bathroom or not :p #TeamPickle!!!

ETA, based on your first pic.. maybe Parsley will be Dill to me.. just maybe... #watchingyoukitty

Okay, as I do get only stressed if I try to catch up, I decided I will not even try :) Instead I will post last update of June now, and then will be posting house tour , and stuff like that for their next month :)

I will be skipping July, I will start posting regular updates at 1st of August :) BUT I will not skip a month in game play, my challenge will not end at last day of December, but Last day of January instead. :) This way I am not a month late, stressing to catch up.

Mx8!!!

Day 30, June

GuNdW46.png
    The one with the aspiration
    p4UDy2j.png
    wab9F21.png
    Next morning.. all was pretty much chaos.. kittens and pup, and toddlers ran all around.. Okay Melody, you have one more thing to do..
    Melody:"On my underwear??"
    No, oops.. sorry.

GuNdW46.png
    AWWWW <3 Poor Micky! He was afraid of stereos.. <3

xdxZI8y.png
    srQ3PIc.png
    Lets get that last star.. I send her to Windenburg to paint.. ah.. fans.. okay Eliza was there and I saw Bob running there.. okay leeets go!

VlYOgJx.png
    RPQ7hy9.png
    HrIDxle.png
    Okay , to gym, there is easel near too.. ah thanks, now Josh's youngest brother was fainting all over..

5BZWctg.png
    To lounge then.. after 6 hours NOBODY tipped, and she gets fame only if someone tips.. all were chearing and fainting and stuff.

GTkDD85.png
    yY7kceU.png
    Romance fest!!
    Indeed painting side to side with Joey ( @AlwaysAsking ) here.. SHE GOT THE LAST STAR!!!

Aspiration done, the acting one still to go, but that she will do from Sulani :) And naturally sh will be back for Gala nights :)

edited July 2021
    July - Day 27: "You took my wings, but forgot about my claws!"

UoI3kZk.png

Notes
    Pyc2y6a.png
    Later that morning, Essa woke up and noticed that Josh's side of the bed hadn't been slept in. Her first thought was that something was wrong. But common sense made her realize he was probably just downstairs. Josh didn't really need much sleep. He was most likely tending to the garden or maybe knitting. He liked to do that late at night when all was quiet.

Essa went downstairs and checked everywhere inside and outside. He simply was not there. A little bit of panic tried to slip into her mind, but she cast it aside reasoning that perhaps he went out to surprise them with breakfast from the café around the corner. He'd done that a couple times, no reason to think anything was very wrong yet she told herself. Nonetheless, she started to feel a bit nauseous.
    (Call him. He'll pick up and you'll see you're just being silly.)
    (Good idea. Where's my phone? Oh that's right upstairs on the nightstand.)

KzlvsHP.png
    Essa retrieved her phone and gave Josh a call. It rang a few times and then went to voicemail.
    (Maybe he forgot to charge it? It's possible.)
    The girls would be up soon, so not wanting to worry them perhaps unnecessarily, she dressed for the day and went back downstairs. The girls were up having breakfast in the kitchen. They asked where Josh was and she told them he went out, but hopefully would be back soon.

sjZs9hr.png
    The twins left for school as Essa watched from the window until they were out of sight so she could go look for him. Panic mode was now in full force.

amk16SI.png
    There was something very wrong going on. Josh had never been gone this long before without letting her know where he was. She knew what route he always ran and quickly walked along the path he would've taken. Hopefully he hadn't changed his routine.

HAOuywK.png
    Perhaps he'd become sick and passed out. He could be lying somewhere and needed her help. Maybe he'd been mugged and lay dying or...no, she wouldn't think that. Nonetheless the thought did cross her mind and she stepped up her pace.

jjNDiyu.png
    Rounding the corner of the next block, Essa got her first glimpse of Kat's place. She frowned and wondered why it looked like from this distance all her trees and vegetation were dead or dying.
    (What the heck is going on here?)
    Stopping at the edge of Kat's lot, Essa studied the landscape. Everything was indeed dead or dying and looked as if it had been decaying for a long time. It was almost Winter, but this wasn't a result of the season. The place looked abandoned and neglected. Almost as if no one had ever lived there.
    (I need a closer look.)

PpntW99.png
    She peeked in the first floor windows and saw...nothing. It had been stripped bare. Any furnishings Kat might've had, were gone.

uktVwXN.png
    Second floor revealed the same condition. Clearly Kat had moved at some point and hadn't bothered to tell anyone. Another bout of nausea hit when another much worse thought crossed her mind.
    (No way. Nope, you're being dumb Essa.)

TJRbzE0.png
    Essa went back to the sidewalk and tried calling Josh again but got the same results as the first 10 times she'd called his number. Voicemail. She tried calling Kat.

If6d4Es.png
    It rang six times before, to Essa's relief, Kat finally picked up.
    "Hello, who is this? Whatever you want it better be good. I'm busy."

XuxSRFp.png
    "Hey Kat, it's me, Essa, your neighbor? I'm standing in front of your place, but it looks like you moved? Anyway, have you seen Josh or heard from him lately? He never came home from jogging last night and I'm getting a little worried."
    "I know."
    "You know? You know what?"
    "That he didn't come back to you. He's with me."
    "He is? Is everything alright, is he okay?"
    "Oh Honey, he's more than just okay, he's magnificent!"

tZKqJG9.png
    "Who's on the phone Kat?" Essa heard Josh say in the background.
    *GASP*
    "Oh no one important my pet."
    "Then why are you wasting time talking? Hang up the phone and come back to bed. I need you."
    Essa heard Josh say in the seductive voice he only used when they were making love.
    (OH MY GOD, NO! No, no, no, no NO!!)
    "He's with me, forget about him. He doesn't love you anymore, he loves me! Too bad, so sad. You lose! He's mine now, for all eternity." Kat let out a maniacal laugh and hung up the phone.

SHOzH1X.png
    (He left me, for her. Was yesterday his way of saying goodbye to me?)

LS0JBHh.png
    (Why? Why, why, why?)

WsoGQqV.png
    (He said he loved me and I believed him.)

UvmfqKD.png
    (Why does everyone I love leave me?)

k6L4LHE.png
    "NO! STOP IT! I don't believe it! IT'S NOT TRUE!"

xlP5JZr.png
    "HE LOVES ME! ME!! NOT HER! NEVER HER! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVERRRRRRR!"

6tD2rFr.png
    "You've messed with the wrong woman's man Kat. I WILL get him back and you'll be sorry you were EVER born! He doesn't love you, you MADE him THINK he loves you!"

7AnktHE.png
    (I need to talk to Damon. He knows very well what she's done and can tell me how to break her hold on him.)

With her resolve firmly in place to get Josh back from Kat, Essa ran back home to put her plan in motion.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my July 27th post above! I'll get started on comments soon. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

Kat really is in for a bad time if she thinks she's won.
    @Ellupelluellu
    Woo Hoo! Yay for more, er, Woo Hoo! :D Aww, that's so cute that Greg loved the animals! I seriously love that guy! <3 I guess it's pretty hard, Essa keeps asking and nobody seems to know what it is. :D Oh well... they don't really need one now. Still, it would be nice to have. Well see, Kat has been busy being her lovely evil self which is so exhausting she has no time for a silly yard or garden. ;) Thank you! I had a fun scrolling around with the TAB camera trying to find something different. :)

I don't know what was up with Josh. Perhaps he has ESP or a premonition of what was to come for him, and wanted Essa to be very, very sure that he loved her!? :'( Inna will be with her family again very, very soon! ;) Yeah, it wasn't very hard to figure out what was going to happen. That last pic is quite intense, especially if you don't like spiders. o.O Essa will 'try' to make sure it's a happy event for her, we'll see how long it lasts, considering.

You already mentioned to me about your plan, but just wanted to say again, I think it's a good one. No sense in being stressed out. It's supposed to be fun playing this challenge. I have no problem with anyone changing up whatever they want to make this challenge more fun for themselves. :)

Aww, seeing Melanie hug that kitten is SO cute! Poor Mickey, scared of stereos. I didn't know they'd hide under the bed from that too. Thought only when they were scared of thunderstorms that could happen. Oh hey, Hello Jon! Looks like he has a crush on Melody. hehe Annnd down he goes! :D Oh cool! There's Rafael in the club too! Hey Dude, tip her already! Sheesh! Yay! Congrats to Melody for getting the last star! Great update! :)

@permanentrose
    So glad your dog is going to be alright! *Hugs* Yay! So glad Pickles and Dill are friends now. :) Rowan looks very serious sitting there on the potty. hehe Tsk, Beatrix! Naughty girl. :D Nice to see Sakura too! Oh and hold up now, well, well, look at you Emmett! B) Oh and Rowan is there too? hehe Hello Lydia, wondered why you kept lurking around. I figured she would play a part in Jules' transition to FH. Congrats to Jules for her promotion to UFOlogist! Very nice family photos!

Yep, they're embarrassed, but at least Josee appreciates that they love each other. :) It's been quite a ride for poor Inna. So happy she'll be reunited with her family again very soon. Glad you've enjoyed her story thus far. :) Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be too hard to figure out why Kat was there. Now y'all know! So she's playing a part in your FH too. Very cool.

Thank you! I loved that update. I've never tried the Alluring Visage perk before, never actually played vampires much, so it was my first time trying it out. Very fun perk! ;) Yes she did have her way with him, everywhere. :o Such an evil vampire. But yes, she is pretty. He won't remember any of it, but he probably won't be totally clueless all the time. Try as she might, I doubt she can keep him under her thrall 24/7. We shall see...

Josh had the Rites of Dissolution from Simeon beforehand. He's not really a Spellcaster anymore. I didn't want the possibility of creating a glitchy hybrid between the two occults.

@lilypadmeulin
    Hey! Nice to see you again! You're so right about Kat. She's going down, hard! Essa's not going to mess around. She means business now! Glad you took the time to read my update. Hope to see you here again soon! :)
    Mia Patina
    July 28
    Week 13 Thursday

2021-07-15-07_34_27-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    Update 206 - Just another work day

FjJsEyU.png
    Probably my last time playing Jules in this active career since I'm basically out of time this month and I'm going to start getting my transition plans into place. Like I said though, I might have her pick up this career again another month. It's just not gonna fit into the story while she's a vampire though :)

More SimRay fun. This time I spared Tony though and went for a very irritated Naoki, who I recently had join the career. @skeilah
    Zj7OE7Z.png

She used mind control to command him to sit down.
    e1zE6F4.png

Simple yet, effective :)
    s5VrYt0.png

Next she decided to use the freeze ray feature on another co-worker, Alice Schultz, who is actually Brittany's mom.
    PxMMlBv.png
    LWMGCSm.png

Making some synthetic food.
    au0PQty.png

Testing it on her co-worker, Hannah.
    kfIoeqQ.png
    YSwM8bb.png

Back at home, I set Rowan up with his tablet so he could max out his thinking skill and he just plopped himself down outside right where he was standing, and then it started storming but he was still sitting outside, poor guy. Pickle was very protective of this poor tot. I did move him inside shortly after :)
    5B7GJTG.jpg

And Ruby is working on her aspiration. I don't really know my long term plans for getting her to complete aspirations. Initially I wanted to see how many I could do with her, but Jules of course will be my primary focus. Maybe I can have her do some of the monthly ones along side with Jules, we shall see :)
    Ch1OKn6.png

Rowan did max out his thinking skill too, so tomorrow he'll age up <3
    edited July 2021
    July 27 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 19 - Wednesday - Nooboo!

very-heavily-pregnant.png
    After the excitement of the birthday party and their new room, Ren, Ken and Sakura, climbed down the ladders again. Wolfgang had already cleaned up, and told Ren and Ken that they would be starting school tomorrow, and that their school books had been delivered. It would be a good idea for Ren and Ken to do their homework, and, of course Wolfgang and Sakura helped them.

helping-ren-and-ken-with-homework-ageup-day.png

After the twins headed upstairs to bed, Sakura told Wolfgang that she couldn't climb the ladders anymore and that she was staying on the main level.

Sakura: "You can head to bed, if you like, Wolfgang, but I just feel like I need to do so much still before the baby comes. And I can't climb those ladders anymore. If I'm tired, I can nap in the rocking chair."

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I am not going to leave you here all alone. I remember what happened the last time you had Ren and Ken and I went to give a lecture, and came home and you were in labor. That's not going to happen this time. I have booked tomorrow off work, and I am going to be right by your side the whole time."

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang, "Well, it could be awhile, but I think the baby has dropped and that's usually a sign."

Wolfgang: "It doesn't matter how long, I won't leave you..."

Sakura and Wolfgang worked through the night, Sakura fabricated some items while Wolfgang worked on some woodworking. Since most of the items had been moved to Ren and Ken's room, Wolfgang wanted to make another heart wall sculpture for the baby's room, and Sakura was working on another bookshelf.

crafting-weds-am.png

Sakura even got to fabricate a smog vacuum. She decided to repair the little ottoman that Wolfgang had found. It was super cute and she would keep it for the baby's room.

pregnant-and-oowerfuk-weds-am.png

It was morning already, and Ren and Ken headed off on their first day of school. Don't they just look adorable? But, still no baby.

age-up-to-child-revamped-outfits.png

Sakura was thinking that maybe she had misjudged when the baby was going to come, and just as she was about to sit down on the rocker and start another knitting project, her water broke. And then the pain began...oh gosh!
    gone-into-labor-notice.png

gone-into-labor-weds-am.png

Sakura: "Wolfgang!" she shouted, "It's time to call Blossom...my water just broke..." she said trying to manage her breathing.

Wolfgang came in right away, and asked her where she wanted to sit.

Sakura smiled at him, "I'll sit outside for now...I'm fine...did you call Blossom?"

Wolfgang helped Sakura sit on a chair at the table on the deck, "Yes, she's on her way. I'm just going to go in the kitchen and get the water boiling and get some towels. I won't be far," he said as he went into the kitchen door.

wolfgang-call-blossom.png

Wolfgang was back in a few minutes, and had brought Sakura a glass of water and a fruit scone. He then sat down and talked to her about all the improvements that he had seen lately in Port Promise...just kept chatting to keep her mind off of the pain.

Sakura held her stomach, "Ohhhhh......that was a strong one....oh gosh....1 - 2 - 3 - 4...minutes apart already...when...when did Blossom say she was coming?"

honey-it-will-be-fine-blossom-is-on-her-way.png

Wolfgang: "Just breathe, Sakura...I'm here...everything will be fine..."

Sakura: "Oh Wolfgang...I feel a pressure to push....that usually means the baby is coming...."

Wolfgang: "Don't worry, Sakura, she'll be here...I'm going to call her again...", and then he heard a cell phone ring and Blossom had just come on the lot and was standing near the fabricator.

blossom-arrived-just-in-time.png

Blossom: "Wolfgang...I just got here...and Sakura...let me feel you dear...oh just as I thought....she's going to give birth any minute...Wolfgang, rig up something for privacy on the deck, we don't want the whole neighborhood watching Sakura give birth. Did you already get those items ready that I had requested?"

Wolfgang slung over some fabric from the deck roof to form a drape on the deck, and told Blossom that everything was ready just as she had asked. Wolfgang went to get the towels.

Blossom: "Sakura, okay, honey, you know what to do...you can push now dear..."

breathe-honey-just-like-before.png

And that is exactly what Sakura did...and a baby girl entered the world....baby Kyra Munch....

oh-huney-this-one-is-harder.png

...and then a baby boy....baby Riki Munch...

and then...most surprising of all...another baby girl was born...baby Hana Munch. Triplets!

sakura-ha-triplets.png
    triple-play-sakura.png

Once Sakura and the triplets were settled, Wolfgang went over to Blossom and gave her a hug, "Thank you Blossom, for being here. Anything we can ever do for you, just ask..."

ty-blossom-for-coming-just-in-time.png

Blossom just smiled at Wolfgang: "Oh Wolfgang, that is sweet of you, but I just love doing this...bringing a new life into the world...it is such a joyous occasion. Now, you go on then, and go and look after those babies. I'll be around later to check on Sakura and the babies again. Congratulations, Wolfgang, you have a beautiful family..."

Wolfgang had a huge smile on his face and certainly agreed.

you-are-indeed-sweet-wolfgang-now-go-take-care-of-those-babies.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the-nursery-is-full.png

Sakura: "Oh what an angel you are, Kyra. My first daughter. You have three brothers, and a sister, too. And all of your brothers and sister have names that have meanings in both Japanese and German. And in Japanese, Kyra means "glittery, shiny" and in German it means "light", so my dear Kyra you are a shining light, and such a precious one at that."

sakura-and-kyra.png

Wolfgang came into the nursery and Sakura was feeding one of the babies already.

hana-and-riki.png

Sakura was holding Riki and Wolfgang picked up Hana.

Wolfgang: "Little Hana, you were indeed a surprise for all of us! But just look at how cute you are. Do you know what your name means? Oh, we had fun coming up with a name for you. But we decided to name you after my father's sister, my Tante (Aunt) Hannah. We just shortened it so it would match the Japanese name, Hana. And, yes, Hana is both a German and a Japanese name, and it means "flower," and in German, it means "grace", so you are a graceful flower my little one."

2-od-the-three-babies.png

Sakura picked up Riki: "Welcome to the world, little Riki. You have two older brothers who have been waiting for you, and two sisters as well. Oh, look how strong you are. Were you the one who was kicking me all the time, wanting me to know you were there? Did you know your name in German means "complete ruler; peaceful ruler" and in Japanese it means "power, so my little Riki, you will be a powerful and peaceful ruler."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And just then, Ren and Ken arrived home from school. Wolfgang met them outside and told them that they had a new brother, and two new sisters. Ren was the first one to run inside.

ren-laughing-with-hana.png

He went up to Hana's crib and cooed at her and talked to her.

Ren: "Daddy, was I that small? She's so small and her little hand was holding on to my finger. I think Hana likes me. She smiled at me. I am going to say hello to Riki and Kyra now," he said smiling.
    new-sibling-happy-ren.png

Ken headed over to Kyra's crib and peered in cautiously. Kyra suddenly started to cry.

KYRA-SHHSSS.png

Ken: "Mommy, I guess it's not just Ren and I anymore," he said sadly trying to quiet Kyra.
    new-subling-ken-sad.png

Sakura told both Ren and Ken that they would always be precious to her. Sakura told them not to take it too hard if Kyra or Riki or Hana cried when they were around, because sometimes babies just cried.

kyra-the-hungry-one-with-the-lungs.png

Wolfgang: "And Kyra is trying to tell us she is hungry. Aren't you, Kyra? Oh look at her gobble that up. Ken, when you were a baby, you were always the hungry one and you would cry just because you wanted someone to come and be with you."

Ken: "Did I?" he asked, "Maybe it won't be so bad having two sisters and another brother..." he said smiling.

the-triplets.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

darling-im-so-happy-triplets-oh-i-love-you-so-much.png

With the triplets fed and content, Wolfgang turned to Sakura, "Sakura, I am so happy! Triplets! I am so in love with you", he said and took Sakura in his arms and kissed her on the cheek. Sakura felt so good in his arms...so soft and yielding to his touch...there was no denying that Wolfgang desired her. And Sakura was feeling the same way. It was crazy! She had just given birth...to triplets.

But autonomy kicked in...and boom...they headed up to their bedroom for autonomous shower woohoo. OMG!

they-did-an-autonomous-woohoo-in-their-new-shower.png

gets-better-all-the-time-woohoo-in-shower.png

There are just no words for these two. And with that, we are bidding them good night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Well, that was a surprise, even for me! I was hoping she would have another girl or boy, but then I thought she was looking rather large again, so thought she might have twins. But then, surprise! It was Triplets! I've only had triplets one other time in the game, during a 100-baby challenge. And the weird thing was that Wolfgang did not get the pre-parental panic attack this time. He just sat down and chatted with Sakura, and was there for her through the birth. I guess since he had already gone through it once with twins and a robot midwife, this time was a breeze. lol

And, what the heck was up with that autonomous woohoo after Sakura gave birth to...not one...not two...but three babies? I have never seen that happen before. Whose idea was this? I don't have MCC Command center, just have autonomy on, so this was just such a surprise. And shower woohoo too! lol

I had read that if a sim is pregnant and tells the children she is expecting and has them feel the baby, they will then be happy about the baby's arrival. Ren certainly was, but poor Ken was not. Oh well, that didn't work.

Also, the baby onesies that Sakura knitted that did not return to her inventory were in the basinets when the triplets were born.
    edited July 2021
    @Ellupelluellu - Don't feel bad about missing a month, because I missed one, too with all the computer issues I had. And with Sakura & Wolfgang's wedding, etc., I ran into July for my updates. so I am running 8 days into the next month as it stands now. Oh well!

@permanentrose - I am happy to hear that your dog is alright. Hope they stay that way. :)

@Karababy52 - I noticed you moved some of the worlds around, so Henford on Bagley will be in December?

@Ellupelluellu @permanentrose @Karababy52 @sassytxbrat - Is everyone doing the Vampire Pack for August? [I believe that @sassytxbrat is doing San Myshuno in August. I pretty much know that @Karababy52 is due to her storyline. What about everyone else?
    @SoulGal7 , I am doing Sulani next :) I may do Hollow after that, not decided yet :)

edited July 2021
    @SoulGal7 Mia will get to the vampire pack in November. She is doing San Myshuno and Henford in August (I hate the city so she will move as soon as she finishes the aspiration). September will be Del Sol Valley, October Mt Komorebi, and November she will start on the occult packs. Since I started late, I juggled everything around a bit.
    ~Teresa~
    edited July 2021
    @Ellupelluellu - Excellent - I was undecided on which world to do for August, since I don't have Vampires, but that will be great, as I was thinking of doing Sulani in August, too:) Yeah....we'll do that together :)
    @SoulGal7 , Yes :) I figured it would be best place for toddlers , sun and the water :) Funfun :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Yep, totally woohoo as many times as they like :D No worries anymore to have more kiddos :) Haha yeah, that is one mystery desk :p Oh Micky is actually under a couch, not bed :) and yeah all fears can do that.. poor Mindy's (In my main save that german puppy, Simon's dog) was scared of shower stall :D She always went under armchair :p
    --Good thinking Essa! Do not believe Kat, no matter what you hear from Josh at the background of the call!! Yes, go to have a talk with Damon!

@sassytxbrat ,
    --Haha, I laughed so hard for that pic :D So Mia is giving a speech on her towel and Lexi is the onlyone who listens??? :joy:

@permanentrose ,
    -- Oh, sorry for Naoki and Brittany's mom, but I am glad she left Tony at peace this time :joy: Awww.. Pickle <3

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Oh!! Congrats for triplets :D hey.. psst.. there is still room for one more :p:smiley:

More comments coming....

@Ellupelluellu -
    All the little pets and toddlers running around, too funny! Ahhh...I want to take Mikey home with me.,,cute doggo. So funny that no matter where Melody goes, sims are just falling all over the place. And Congrats for getting to Celebrity Level 5. Yeah! Congrats for completing the World Famous Celebrity Aspiration! Now, does she have to remain a celebrity to finish the Acting Career? Because those paparazzi are driving me crazy!

@lilypadmeulin - Nice to see you stopping in :)

@Karababy52 -
    Ooohhhh! That cover shot looks like Essa is out for revenge! And with all the nausea she is having, my guess is she is expecting. What a heartbreaking phone call for Essa to hear Josh in the background wanting Kat to come back to bed. Oh gee! That is pretty devastating. Hold on Essa. You know it is a spell that Kat has put him under...but the sad thing is...that Essa doesn't know that Kat has turned him into a vampire, too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top