Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @AIRIS6962 beautiful household. I'm sorry about your loss.
    @Lissykin that looks wonderful. Awesome job
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Thanks, @illusie! <3
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    Thank you again, @AIRIS6962, especially considering the circumstances. And, again, sorry for your loss.
    It will be a bit before I can play with them in game though I downloaded them into my library but I am looking forward to it. Also dropped your gallery a follow.

I will likely make another request for the August thread. Right now, I am trying to finish up my own build projects before I get back to playing the game.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much dear @Lissykin , @ghamrick75 , @ZazzyKittyn and @illusie <3<3<3<3

@Lissykin , Growing Dreams is super cute <3 Very beautifully detailed. The name is perfect too!
    I love this:
    fLUlOA.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    @Simming_Spoonie @AIRIS6962 fantastic work with your new simmies :)
    Growing Dreams is very beautiful @Lissykin love the layout and landscaping :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you, @Inma and @masajo. <3
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @Lissykin - I'm with @AIRIS6962, that shot, in particular, is just fabulous, but the whole place is so wonderfully done!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.

(Thank you, @Simming_Spoonie! <3)
    SLpPUp.png
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    edited August 2021
    Update on request:

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: ZazzyKittyn
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): abandoned eco house
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all of them including kits and pre purchased country living will be purchasing at the end of the month {August} the new kit
    Lot size (dimensions): 30*20 Cordelia's Secret Cottage Hedley on Bagley
    Lot traits: geothermal, natural well, reduce and recycle
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 1 but house is open space
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? teenager and younger sister who is a child
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: purples blacks main accent colours gold and silver but other colours will be ok
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? furnished as you would find an abandoned house be furnished but with a few skill objects such as the needlepoint, knit and guitar that would be with them
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Cordelia's Secret Cottage in Hedley on Bagley
    Link to specific house or plan: thinking of something like the house in this pic
    https://www.thehouseshop.com/property-blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/article-2039719-0E00970B00000578-472_634x417.jpg
    and would love the stairway leading to the house and the door leading to the basement along with overgrown garden in front and the pond like this pic
    https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5b9e98b3250000360036ed3b.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale&format=webp
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? two ponds made into one part of the pond will be for swimming and the other fishing with a few surprises one would find on a pond
    chicken coop and house for llama and cow that looks abandoned and a garden near the coop and shed and an orchard near the pond/swimming hole
    Stove fridge couple cabinets and cupboard murphy bed please try to have them look like they have been there for decades
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond! sure if you need it
    Additional instructions? octagonal shape, dividers will enclose the bathroom from the rest of the house
    above ground but with ivy etc growing on the house, coop and stall for llama, roof is mostly glass but for bathroom
    Debug items are fine

hope all the info is included til I know which lot this will go on for sure but think it will be the one closest to the waterfall

Thank you
    edited August 25 2021
    Post edited by ZazzyKittyn on
    @ZazzyKittyn I've noted the update. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    I hope everyone is having a good time playing with their farms!

SLpPUp.png
    @Womble, your house is ready!

Womble's House
    A suburban family home. DNA request for Womble.

More pictures
    Download

101967462.png
  • misguidedintentionsmisguidedintentions Posts: 24 Member
    Hey guys i forgot to let everyone know that i got the new expansion pack and am thinking about getting that one kit similar to it. (Can't remember the exact name sorry)
    Hey guys i forgot to let everyone know that i got the new expansion pack and am thinking about getting that one kit similar to it. (Can't remember the exact name sorry)

Thank you for letting me know! I've noted it with your request. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2021
    @illusie Womble's House is a great family home with just the right amount of space. I really like the layout. :)

@misguidedintentions I'll be claiming your request. I sent you a message. ~Lissykin

SLpPUp.png
    @DNARequestTeam thank you very much <3
    Womble's House is a stunning suburban home @illusie perfect for a family :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    Thank you so much @illusie, I still can't check the house today (patch broke some of my CCs) but just looking at the screenshots I'd already know the house is amazing!
    edited July 2021
  • misguidedintentionsmisguidedintentions Posts: 24 Member
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Hi @misguidedintentions, your Sim is ready! :)

Shannon Gehring

jpAHZE.png
    C4ndG5.png

Thank so much! You don't know how long i've wanted a sim version of myself in the game! And you made me look so pretty. TY!
    @lissykin, great job. Lovely sim
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    @illusie a wonderful family home
    @Lissykin a lovely sim
    Wonderful job on your creations
    Shannon Gehring is very pretty, great choice of outfits @Lissykin :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg