Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I was just coming to check if anybody else had an update. Thanks for sharing this news.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I hope this is fixing some of the new bugs.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    updating now thanks for the heads up
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Zoomers also was supposedly fixed :).
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I hope they put the patch notes up soon.
  • Archie128Archie128 Posts: 94 Member
    They didn't address the feminine walk bug 😑
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Small fixes, but appreciated nonetheless. Thanks Maxis.

I hope they will look into some of the larger bugs too, like the teleportation/animation canceling issue and the lag when exiting build mode.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    It's good that this stuff has been looked into, but I hope they fix the lag from B/B mode.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I was just finished with putting all my mods back in...
    Fixes are always welcome though
  • 4Sanne4Sanne Posts: 46 Member
    Hope I can place platform trims again :#
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Thank goodness Zoomers has been fixed! I haven't used it yet, and I was waiting for a fix.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

What feminine walk bug?

What feminine walk bug?

Male celebrity Sims now use the feminine fame walk and it's very cringeworthy.

Others here noticed other female animations on male Sims

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Male-sims-walk-jog-with-feminine-style/td-p/10528006
  • PlatinumblondePlatinumblonde Posts: 28 Member

Surprised they didn't fix that but I guess it's less game breaking than what they did fix, it's very annoying though.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Good that the mermaid bug has also been fixed.

There are however some very unpleasant issues left:

- abolutely no automomous interaction at bars / barrista stations
    - cooks only enter restaurants when you reset them
    - chicks don't age (always)
    - major GTW career animations broken
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Oh, good. I was able to select Freelance gigs on the computer, but phone is quicker sometimes. And I tend to use Freelancer a lot - it's good for schedule flexibility.
    edited July 2021

Surprised they didn't fix that but I guess it's less game breaking than what they did fix, it's very annoying though.

It's just aesthetics but it has to be fixed. Others even noticed that it's not just the fame walk but even other animations like jogging.

I wonder why they prioritized fixing the gig button when it can easily be bypassed by using phone or computer πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: Β»
    I was just finished with putting all my mods back in...
    Fixes are always welcome though

I'm right there with you. Just learned late yesterday that SimRealist- Private Practice is up and running again. Just added it to my game, too. But, this patch was stated to not be a mod buster by Crinrict, but to check mods anyway. I guess I'll have to possibly restart my new game save for a third time? Or is that only if a pet went missing? My farm animals are the only ones in either family. I'm lost. LOL So, GalacticGal, what else is new? :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited July 2021
    Glad I waited on updating! I'll probably still wait a day for the mods to update again if needed. I wanna mess around with that pond tool already.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I wonder why they prioritized fixing the gig button when it can easily be bypassed by using phone or computer πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I don't think it's a matter of "priority" so much as what all they have fixed at the moment. We'd already passed the July patch, with the pre-Cottage Living update. No doubt, we'll see more fixes for more bugs in the August patch as usual. They can't release fixes they don't yet have.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    It's a good start. Please end the teleporting when using stairs.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member

It's just aesthetics but it has to be fixed. Others even noticed that it's not just the fame walk but even other animations like jogging.

Its a very welcome fix, because I had an empty gig list no matter what method I used. Phone, computer, job panel, they all had empty lists.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Glad that they’ve fixed the Zoomers issue, seems it was broken for a lot of people, I must have been one of the lucky ones as I didn’t have any issues with it.