Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplet names!

Comments

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I haven't had triplets in the game but my bookworm Sim did have three children, two girls and a boy, and as a book lover she named them after characters from her favourite childhood books:
    Alice, Matilda, and Sawyer.

Cute! One of my brothers is named Sawyer. (I have 3 younger brothers)
    Sadiesue wrote: »
    One of the first couples I played in Sims 4 had triplets and were all girls. I named them Hope, Joy and Faith.

Awww, those are really cute names!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    All of the names are so cute.. some are a bit.. debatable lol
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)

like Flargen?
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I have had 2 sets of triplets my last generation. First was all boys, Leo, Link and Luke. Second was 2 girls and 1 boy, Jade, Jayla and Jude
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    My sim was planning on having only one child and I wanted to give the child a hipster name.
    Milo was the name I chose, but then she had triplets, all boys, so I had to come up with two more hipster names on the fly.
    So she ended up with Milo, Jasper and Huxley.
    Jasper and Huxley are identical, btw, and the three of them were so cute!
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten triplets in my game, but I’ve always liked the names Maggie, Sophie, & Carrie for them. :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I had triplets twice. Both sets were boys only! The second set of triplets was born about two weeks ago. They are now adults.
    I play the decades challenge so I named them appropriate to the decade.

Vilém (Wilhelm)
    František (Francis)
    Petr (Peter, obviously :D )
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    I’ve had two sets of triplets in game, the first via a cheat and the second via editing the pregnancy with MCCC (I didn’t have MCCC for the first set).

The first set were Brittany, Brynlee and Bradley. They had two older sisters, who weren’t twins, called Brooke and Brianna. Don’t know why I went for the “Br” thing, and Brynlee is definitely “out there” for me (as in, it’s not my normal style of name I use). Brittany and Brynlee were girls and Bradley was a boy. I don’t have this save any more sadly.
    The second set were Arisa, Keiko and Sakura, all girls. Their Dad is Japanese and their mum is not. I do still have this save but I haven’t played it in a while.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Peter, Paul and Mary.
    Frodo, Merry and Pippin.
    Rod, Jane and Freddy.
  • SayNoToGnomesSayNoToGnomes Posts: 44 Member
    hymnhehim wrote: »

like Flargen?

The Flargen challenge hasn't been able to leave my head just yet!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    3 girls! Rachel, Rose-marie, and Rebecca:)
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    One of my families were going to have twin girls and before the birth, moved to a new apartment where one of the lot traits was On Ley Line. Imagine my surprise when a third girl was born! The expected ones were given the names Eliot and Austen (I was going for an author theme), and the surprise girl was named Bronte.

Eliot was the heir and she’s had three sets of twins, named for members of hers and hubby Trevon Goth’s, families. Boy/girl - Evander (for Alexander Goth) and Bellamy (for Bella Goth); boy/girl - Tallan (for Eliot’s father Duane Talla) and Shanara (for founder Shanna); and identical girls Cassia (for Cassandra Goth) and Darcy (for Austen).
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Can confirm, never thought of Flargen.

I had one set of triplets. Here's how it happened. The game asked for a name for a baby boy. I said Tamir. The game asked for a name for a baby boy. I thought maybe I was having a glitch but also that I might be having twins, so I was clever and said Vincent. The game asked for a name for a baby boy. I was certain I was having a glitch, so I decided to try Tamir just one more time before quitting out and restarting. I ended up with triplets named Tamir, Vincent, and Tamir.

Poor Tamir the Younger had to wait till toddler age to be renamed Julius.
    He was both the smartest and the most difficult of the toddlers, perhaps working out some frustration and need to develop his own identity.

Wow these are all great names! @mightysprite lol that's kinda funny.. poor Julius or should I say Tamir. @MayaRose1138 I love how they were named after family members! I love all the names! but Flargen... heh
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    hymnhehim wrote: »

like Flargen?

The Flargen challenge hasn't been able to leave my head just yet!

yeah, I did look up "Flargen" on Google and it said it's a triplet challenge
    Susim62 wrote: »
    Milo was the name I chose

le gasp! that is MY name
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    3 girls! Rachel, Rose-marie, and Rebecca:)

I think Rose-Marie is a beautiful name. Similarly, I'm planning in calling one of my future born-in-game Sims Rosemary.
    One of my families were going to have twin girls and before the birth, moved to a new apartment where one of the lot traits was On Ley Line. Imagine my surprise when a third girl was born! The expected ones were given the names Eliot and Austen (I was going for an author theme), and the surprise girl was named Bronte.

I love the author themed names. :smile:
    ohh i never knew about the flargen chall...
  • MiraRoseBlackMiraRoseBlack Posts: 17 Member
    Daisy, Lucy, Ginny for 3 girls
    cutee names :)
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    My Charm household (RoM) is having triplet, 2 girls and 1 boy
    Their name: Soluna, Sol, Sonia

I'm not good at deciding names...
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I like to give siblings names with a theme.

For the Stone family, each generation got a letter, with kids named for the letters and a stone (preferably gems). I ended up with some odd names, but honestly, I loved Amethyst and Andesite, as well as twins Blueschist and Basanite. What's the third generation? C... I think it's Citrine. He's still a child.

I don't really like alliteration, but thought it would be a good way to track what generation I'm on.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
    That's such a cool idea and those names are amazing!!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    If they are identical, then I would stay away from the rhyming, sing-songy names. Identicals already suffer a loss of identity. Treat them as the individuals they are. I know, they're just pixelated, non-sentient things, but it is a life-Simulation, (hahaha). That's my advice. Pick names you like for them.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited July 2021
    My half-alien triplets in my first save were named Lyra, Leo and Luke. I was aiming for a constellation theme for the first two, but then I couldn’t find a third name, so I tried thinking of space-related names in general and my brain said “Star Wars!” (This was over a year before Journey to Batuu, XD)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top