Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    bump for @AuronoiChieftain and @lori171957 .
    @AuronoiChieftain please let me know what colour droids you would like and I can get started working on this for you :)
    @lori171957 this is my updated thread, will find much more goodies here <3
    @AuronoiChieftain I am so sorry, I just went to Batuu but is unable to buy a droid, my scrap and money gets taken but no droid. I googled it and its a new bug that came with the latest update. I am so sorry but is unable to make this for you now. As soon as they fix that bug I will fix it for you. I found the information here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-JTB-Can-t-Purchase-Droid/td-p/10377815
    Hi Simmers, I have pre ordered Cottage living and will work on completing new collections when I get my game. The new plants might be a bit tricky though, because although we have had the plants fixed in an update, I still have issues with mine for some reason. But I will do my best, I will definetly grow them indoors, that seems to be the least glitchy way.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you will be working on getting the new collections. You are so very thoughtful and kind to do this :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) It is great that you will be working on getting the new collections. You are so very thoughtful and kind to do this :)

Aww its always a pleaure, happy simming lovely rosemow <3
    edited July 2021
    Just out of curiosity, is it possible for you to provide a Room that provides all the different Droid Verities (i've only found one such room, and it is missing a few droids color options).

They have fixed the droids. I just checked, so I made two printscreens with numbers and alphabet letters, If you could please tell me which combo's you want of each and then I will get onto it and make your room for you :)

CnB63f0.png

lu5cfnY.png

ps. I can cheat for the sim to have more than enough galactic coins for you to have quite a few combinations ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @AuronoiChieftain I have completed the first room for you. These are all the possible combinations of the BB series droids. I had to split the two different droids up because there are just too many too place in one room. I will work on the R2d2 ones next ;)

BB series droids collection room
    afjwB85.png
    @AuronoiChieftain sorry this one took so long, but there were so many combinations LOL. I have finished it though so here are all of the R-series droids in a room as well :)

R Series droid collection room
    1UWVdfS.png
    sorry about the darkish photo, its not good weather in my game ;)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @mcrudd: Awesome update for the collections. Is the R2D2 from the Starwars pack?
    :) Smile!

Puddinroy wrote: »
    @mcrudd: Awesome update for the collections. Is the R2D2 from the Starwars pack?

Yes all of the droids are from the Starwars pack. You have to go and purchase them at the store in the First order in Batuu. They cost 1000 galactic coins and 10 scraps, If I remember correctly 1 scrap is 75 galactic coins. It was a whole lot of trips and lots of cheating for galactic coins to complete the two above requested rooms LOL
    Hi Simmers, just had a look and it seems like we have one whole new collection its the village fair ribbons and then we have 9 gardening plants added to the gardening collections. I will be working on these from now on and hope to have them completed for you guys soon, although gardening is still buggy for me, so we will just have to wait and see how it goes :) Happy simming all <3
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

Yes all of the droids are from the Starwars pack. You have to go and purchase them at the store in the First order in Batuu. They cost 1000 galactic coins and 10 scraps, If I remember correctly 1 scrap is 75 galactic coins. It was a whole lot of trips and lots of cheating for galactic coins to complete the two above requested rooms LOL

Thanks. Um, decisions-should I or shouldn't I get the Starwars pack. Maybe a bundle?
    :) Smile!

Thanks. Um, decisions-should I or shouldn't I get the Starwars pack. Maybe a bundle?

If I am 100 percent honest, Starwars to me was like Strangerville. Its sort of a story, you do all the missions and then it becomes a been there done that repetition. Although I love all the starwars movies I only enjoyed the pack the first few times I played it. The biggest let down for me was the droids, they are absolutely AMAZING in Batuu but at home they become furniture :( I would have loved if they remained animated outside Batuu as well, because they are cuteness overload in Batuu, actually have a little personality <3
    Hi Simmers I am working on the collection rooms, its just a hard one to complete, especially the ribbons so far. I have not even attempted the plants yet because I need to keep my animals happy to win ribbons LOL. I am trying to look at tutorial videos on winning ribbons and so on, but I am taking a bit longer than usual sorry <3
    Ok guys I don't know what to do anymore. I am just super unable to complete these silly ribbons. I will probably never get this collection room updated, I am seriously thinking about using debug, it will be a first time doing it, would you guys be offended, or should I just keep on trying even if it takes forever?
    edited August 2021
    Hi Simmers <3

I used debug for ribbons, but here is the full collection up until Cottage living :)
    Full collection 8/2021

OtyFDnC.png
    eLFAx2x.png

i4Q1s8y.png

giWrOqz.png
    I also did three separate rooms as well.
    The first is for all the cottage living plants. The second for all the ribbons. The third for the plants and ribbons combined ;)

Cottage living plants
    rfja17X.png

Ribbons
    6c0pNlM.png

Cottage living collection
    BHdnA7y.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Thankyou very much for all your hard work in obtaining the items! :) The collection rooms will help many simmers! It is very kind and thoughtful of you to share the rooms with the community :)
    Thankyou very much for all your hard work in obtaining the items! :) The collection rooms will help many simmers! It is very kind and thoughtful of you to share the rooms with the community :)

It is a pleasure as always <3 I will also update the full plant collections and seeds collections at a later date, for some reason my plants still act buggy in the game, so think it will be a struggle too.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member

It is a pleasure as always <3 I will also update the full plant collections and seeds collections at a later date, for some reason my plants still act buggy in the game, so think it will be a struggle too.

thank you @mcrudd, it is so nice of you to do this. I think many people's plants are still buggy. shame in a farming pack :wink:
    cherpar wrote: »
    thank you @mcrudd, it is so nice of you to do this. I think many people's plants are still buggy. shame in a farming pack :wink:

Its a huge pleasure <3 Yeah I hope they get fixed, its not fun if they keep on reverting to planted stage. But I will give it a go none the less, just not right now. I have a baby outfit request and also need to play a bit on my 100 baby challenge and then I have an actual real life house to clean as well LOL

• InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    Hi @mcrudd, I have a quick question as you are the collection expert! Is there such a thing as 'bovine budds/berries'? I'm trying to create it in my game by following the notebook/dragonfruit description of grafting dragonfruit and snappdragon but that just gives cowberrys? Wondering if it's real or if there is just an error in the notebook... Thank you :)
    edited August 2021
    Hi @mcrudd, I have a quick question as you are the collection expert! Is there such a thing as 'bovine budds/berries'? I'm trying to create it in my game by following the notebook/dragonfruit description of grafting dragonfruit and snappdragon but that just gives cowberrys? Wondering if it's real or if there is just an error in the notebook... Thank you :)

mmmm I have not heard of anything like that, the above grafting dragonfruit and snapdragon gives you the Cowberry. The only thing sounding closest to that is bonsai buds and I think it was Rose and Grapes grafting that made them. I do know that some of what is in the little notebook a person got with the collectors edition did not make it in the game. There was something about the cowplant giving you a seed if you plant it in a good mood. That never happened as well, so perhaps some things were removed before the game released? Sorry that I am unable to help you with that question.
    GmOfnZ7.jpg
    Updated all the perfect seeds :)
    Perfect seeds 8/2021

2YvBWbQ.png

and is busy working on the full plants collection and also the balcony plants collection <3
    31sVxMq.png
    edited August 2021
    yay just completed the last two collections so I am all up to date up until Cottage living now :)

Perfect Garden 8/2021
    bmAaueu.png

Balcony plants 8/2021
    wI3k57u.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top