The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coconuts - Sulani - Where?

It still drives me 🤪 that there aren't wild trees all over Sulani. I went to the one Coconut tree I could find near the wreaked ship and it didn't have any fruit. Only the Kava plant near the volcano had harvestables. So I went to the shacks near both beaches and could not find any fruit to buy only food and beach equipment. So my sim failed his odd job. Where are these coconuts?
Sulani-Coconut.png

I think I will get a bunch of them when I find them and see if my sim can plan them around the world.
wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    There are some small islands around that have coconut trees and pineapples on them, you need to swim there. You might also get top buy them from plopsy/buy gift interactions on the phone. Or from ordering groceries. Then there are the grocery stands from city living and cottage living. I usually find to buy the coconuts at the vendor near the beach bar in Sulani.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    This may help too:

"Coconuts can be found in the wild growing on trees. You can harvest and replant them at home in your own garden as well, but since it was only my second day on Sulani, there were no mature coconut trees to harvest from. That wasn’t an issue, though. The beach supply vending machine located on the main strip in Ohan’ali Town had fresh coconuts and pineapples for sale, as well as many other beach objects for some fun on the sand and in the water."

It's a quote from this Sims Community page:
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/06/20/the-sims-4-getting-started-with-island-living/

I usually buy my coconuts from the vendor too, like @crocobaura mentioned. :smile:
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Ok, I found that vending machine bought and planted some coconuts on the beach near the town center. I have only found one wild coconut tree and tons of fake ones (set dressing you can't touch). Where else did you find wild trees @GirlFromIpanema ?
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    Not sure about Mua Pel'am, but Lani St. Taz has one coconut tree near the house on a small hill with the big lawn (Kahananui residence?).
  • CASim1000CASim1000 Posts: 21 Member
    Can't buy coconuts with the new delivery service?
    @CASim1000 Dunno I don't have CoL. Or are you stating that you cannot?
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    There should be at least one coconut tree near the waterfalls behind the public washroom.
  • Archie128Archie128 Posts: 94 Member
    You have to stay in any Sulani neighborhood overnight if you want them to spawn
    @Archie128 yeah that was done. Still no spawn.