Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could I have some cottagecore names for my sims please?

In honor of Cottage Living, I would like to ask you all for some cottagecore names for my sims! Could you help? <3<3<3
Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Eliza Bloomingdale
    Arthur Cappleworth
    Benedict Crimsbum
    Ollie Oddington
    Maisie Windspun

Those are my suggestions, not really sure what makes a name Cottagecore :D
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    My daughter came up with these:

Hattie Lancaster
    Rosalind McKinney
    Abigail Poole
    Holly Snellgrove
    Mercy Wood

August Blackwell
    Ford Freemantle
    Albert Halfacre
    Miles Brightman
    Briar Bentley
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Aurora Summers
    Belinda Fairings
    Cindy Fox
    Della Henderson
    Adam Springs
    Byan Fields
    Charles Henson
    Donald Duke
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    A few more suggestions for you...

F: Beatrice, Bryony, Clover, Flora, Hazel, Heather, Rosemary, Sylvie, Violet, Willow

M: Ashley, Basil, Clement, Edmund, Jasper, Moss, Oliver, Peter, Rowan, Silas

Surnames: Appleby, Barnes, Baxter, Bloom, Cropper, Drysdale, Finch, Fletcher, Forster, Green, Hawthorne, Hayward, Keats, Marshall, Meadows, Oakley, Partridge, Sage, Starling, Teal, Todd, Warren
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Harold Birch
    Mary Jo Bird
    Huckleberry Finn
    Daisy Oakley
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I have some Sims in an old save called Olivia and Amelia Clutterbug (yes, their house is very cluttered), you are more than welcome to use them. :smile:

I'm also linking a website I often use, called Fantasy Name Generator, I've linked specifically to the 20th Century English Names category as I think it would be most fitting for you, but there are loads of different categories.
    https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/20th-century-english-names.php
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Thank you so much everyone!!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm also linking a website I often use, called Fantasy Name Generator, I've linked specifically to the 20th Century English Names category as I think it would be most fitting for you, but there are loads of different categories.

We at our house LOVE Fantasy Name Generators! We have so much fun with it. We've used it to rename Sims from time to time, and I can't count the number of times I've gone there when I need names from all around the world for characters in my Football Manager universes. :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Daisy
    Hazel
    Buckley
    Meadow
    Willow
    Autumn
    Forest
    June
    Aspen
    Oakley
    River
    August
    Fern
    Ivy
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    So far I have someone named Daniel Bramley (like the apple). There is also a baby named George. I have had this character since before CoL but I also have Sophie Tobler (like the Toblerone candy), she moved to HoB. A close second to Bramley might have been Wensley or Wensleydale like the cheese. Stilton could be a surname/lastname. There are already several characters with flower-based first names in my game but that also seems like a fit ... Rose, Lilac, Marigold, Hyacinth (the last one being an old comedy character), Daisy, Dahlia, Holly.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    BENEDICT CRIMSBUM :D:D thank you @bixters that made my day
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    So far I have someone named Daniel Bramley (like the apple). There is also a baby named George. I have had this character since before CoL but I also have Sophie Tobler (like the Toblerone candy), she moved to HoB. A close second to Bramley might have been Wensley or Wensleydale like the cheese. Stilton could be a surname/lastname. There are already several characters with flower-based first names in my game but that also seems like a fit ... Rose, Lilac, Marigold, Hyacinth (the last one being an old comedy character), Daisy, Dahlia, Holly.

"It's pronounced bouquet!"

I love flower/nature inspired names, I have expanded Lily and Vice Feng's family (from City Living) and am using flower names for all the female Sims :smile:

Looking up old British TV shows might be a good idea actually, like Keeping up Appearances, Last of the Summer Wine, The Good Life, and Vicar of Dibley; they could have easily been set in HoB.
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2021
    James Cooper
    Heidi Cooper
    Margot Cooper

(A few of my new Sims that I've created for Country Living). Other "countryside" names I can think of:
    Girls:
    Elizabeth
    Alice
    Emily
    Lydia
    Violet
    Boys:
    Alf
    Dave/David
    George
    Oliver
    Gordon
    Hayden

Hope this helps! When I'm really stuck for names I tend to google baby names and see what comes up lol.
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    HEYY BESTIEEE

here's some names:
    (sorry if i said the same as someone else, i'll try not to lol :) )

-Delilah
    -Charlotte
    -Dawn
    -Blossom
    -Grace
    -Lia
    -Ruth
    -Stella
    -Luna
    -Lavender
    -Haven
    -Summer
    -Valley
    -Sky
    -Brooks
    -Rio
    -Birch
    -Austin
    -Colton
    -Crow
    -Weston
    -Carson
    -Clay/Clayton
    -Scout
    -Atlas
    -Chase
    -Tripp
    -Trent
    -Jackson
    -Dallas
    -Ranger
    -Ryder
    -Wilder
    -Dawson
    -Bridger
    -Wyatt
    -Harrison
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    Thank you all!! @Gonnawin1111 WHAT'S UP, BESTIE?! Thank you for the huge amount of names, look out for some of them in my upcoming uploads.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Pearl White :smiley:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
    @FatTribble23 I like that, it's pretty! Thank you <3
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

We at our house LOVE Fantasy Name Generators! We have so much fun with it. We've used it to rename Sims from time to time, and I can't count the number of times I've gone there when I need names from all around the world for characters in my Football Manager universes. :)

Yes I use this site a lot for naming sims because I like to be accurate to their region.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I have a couple whose last name is McGreggor
  • RapunzelblondeRapunzelblonde Posts: 51 Member
    If you read Jane Austen and others like her, this is particularly fun.
    I just made Charles and Jane Bingley and they have two daughters. I opted for natural names. They are Marigold and Meadow. I want them to have a baby boy and name him Crispin in honor of the actor who played Mr. Bingley in the 90s BBC version. :)
    Thank you!