March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,782 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    -- Good job with the kids and aspirations :) LOL at Kyoshi and invisible food stall :joy: Was he bugged or were there supposed to be a stall? :p Hihihi.. well yes Josh, you better like it, or it is couch time again :D
    -- I was surprised that you aged kids to teens already :) I will keep the three as kids at least about a month, they will age up to kids at Sulani, but not teens yet :) They both look great! :smiley:
    -- Oh, Josee has more to learn now when playing with adult violin :) I am glad Josh was there for guide her :) Haha! Way to go Josh, show them that you still rock at games!! :smiley:

@permanentrose ,
    -- Great time at GF, now less rainy, they found bugs and the Hermit, nice :) Ugh.. Lily...
    -- Nice last moments at GF :) Yes, that No Random mod is done from totally scratch now, you may want to dl the new mod :) And yes it is most liely Get To Work file you have to take out :) #loveforPickle !!!!

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Good job, Wolfie, a promotion! House reno looks lovely! :)
    -- Wolfie, way to go! Another promotion! And aspiration as well :) Hehe gigled at the pic where Sakura is posing so fancy way, and there is full dumpster with flies behind :p
    -- The house looks great!! And they had so much to do in that communitylot :) I love those lots as usually full of sims ! :)

I apologize for short comments, I am so behind that I had to do it very short :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited July 2021
    And now for the comments...sorry got a bit behind in writing these, but have been reading all your fabulous stories! Also, after work yesterday, I bought the new Cottage Living pack and have been playing a new game in that one. @permanentrose had asked me which world I was going to do next, because I don't have the Vampire Pack, and I had thought about doing Henford-on-Bagley. There are a lot of little quests that you can go on to help the villagers...but a farm would be ideal for a family...so I am still debating on this one.

Also, answer to @Karababy52 about Ken's toddler trait...he is Clingy...defiant and clingy. And the sad news about that really expensive computer that Wolfgang found in the dumpster...it couldn't be repaired. I even had them call the repair person, who was there all day trying to fix it. So, it was worthless. He did find a laptop though that had no problems being repaired. I always send Wolfgang dumpster diving now because he seriously finds better stuff.

Anyway, now on to the comments...

@Karababy52 - Day 20 - So is there a 'bug' with the Freelancer Crafter career?
    Congrats for completing the Maker Aspiration under these circumstances. Essa is just ploughing through these aspirations. Great job! So funny that Josh didn't like any of Sakura's knitted gifts except the black pouf. lol

Congrats to Josee and Jessah for completing the Rambunctious Scamp Aspiration. Funny about Kiyoshi. I do believe he has lost his mind after the whole fiasco with Sakura, and now he realizes his mistake. Yes, think of all the adventures you could have had with Sakura if you had just been faithful. Yep, so true...gardener in @Ellupelluellu's story, food vendor in yours, and a caterer in mine...he just can't find the job he is happy with, I guess. And nice that you gave everyone some full autonomy to do their own thing. And, you see, it pays off because Josh comes over and gives Essa a kiss. Ahhh...

Day 22 - As soon as I saw the grocery delivery, I thought...oh...look who got Cottage Living. And look at the jam making...love the labels. Did you ever play The Sims On-line? They actually had a canning station (like woodworking station), and you didn't need any ingredients, you just made jam. It was great. Good to know that you need a few grocery items to make jam as well as berries. And honey cake...good idea, because the other cakes give the kids a sugar high (not sure about the matcha cake, though). And they age up. Your re-vamp of them looks so much better, and I love their green eyes. And now we'll be able to tell them apart a bit with the differently shaped eyebrows. lol Did you use Pinstar's randomizer for their traits, or just chose the traits for them?

Oh gee, and Josee is having a homework problem and maybe a but of a problem with her sister. Oh gee...the teen years. lol Also, for those knitting projects, make sure that Essa is on that aspiration, or those legendary ones won't count. I found this out the hard way. And poor Josh lost another tournament. lol But, yeah, I see that determined look in his eyes now. He is not giving up.

@sassytxbrat - July 21 -
    For some reason, I missed reading this chapter with the BIG REVEAL! Oh my gosh! Mia is pregnant. I am glad that she finished the serial romantic kissing part before this happened. And Ren takes the news very well. And Congrats to Mia for getting to the top of the Secret Society rank.

Poor Mia with her cravings and throwing up. And the wait for the grades takes forever sometimes, although with the last one, since Sakura (I think) had the late class, they just came right after. I think that Mia did a great job on her grades. I think sometimes there is a glitch, because I did another playthrough once and got a D in a grade because the sim I was playing was late for a class once! Once! I didn't understand it myself. But, yeah...hey, it's done...so that is a good thing and she will be graduating. Yes!

And graduation day comes, and Mia is HUGE in that gown. I have read ahead, so know how many she is going to have, but she looks like she is going to have multiples in that shot. And congrats to Mia for graduating and then later for getting a job. Yes! She has completed her New Year's resolution, too, and completed the Academic Aspiration! Congrats!

And welcome to the world little Lexi! So sweet. I had a laugh about the ice cream and losing weight and carrying the bowl with her while she was jogging. Hey, it was Weight Watchers ice cream...so yeah...good stuff in there. Lexi is adorable!

@permanentrose - Update 199 -
    Oh a family get-away to Granite Falls, how nice. I love it. Too bad it was raining...but better than a thunderstorm. Glad that Jules caught a few things in the wild. Love all the screenies, the diaper change...I can relate to camping with toddlers...in a tent, no less. And the wonderful times they have just enjoying themselves, Ruby knitting and Emmett playing guitar. Nice family time. You really have inspired me to do more family activities in the game, and especially the photos of the kids, etc. That is why I had Sakura paint Ren & Ken, because it is something I never do in the game, but love how you have all the photos of them growing up, so wanted to do the same. :)

Love your cover photo of Granite Falls. I just love all the photos there. And Jules does some more gathering and even Ruby helps find some insects. And Jules meets the hermit. He is so nice looking. Cute shot of Rowan near the leaves, his little vest matches the leaves...cute :)

I see that you got the new Cottage Living pack, too. I love that sunflower sweater, too, and used it for the sim I created (Emma Meade). Maybe, since you have that pack, we should both do that world next month. You don't have vampires either, right?

And that photo of Rowan waiting for Jules to toast his marshmallow, that is so priceless. Great idea about the mod to work the night shift. And, oh my gosh, there she is, Agnes Crumplebottom. I just now realized that she is going to randomly show up in Sakura and Wolfgang's world, too! lol

@Ellupelluellu - June 28 -
    I love how the kids all have different stuffed animals at the bottom of their beds. That is really cute. Because Sakura is in Evergreen Harbor and I am doing a sort of rags to riches there, the only thing they have found dumpster diving was Blarffy. I love the huge dog and cat, though :) And Mike and Melanie have aged up soooo cute! *hugs* And Mona is the boss of the twins, I see. lol I love this line "Mona: "Why is thih lady knokking the pottydoor.." lol Ahhh...and Inna reads Mona a story, I love the colors of the toddler's beds.

Oh gosh Lydia comes by (she must be a pre-made that you just revamped....lol revamped a vamp lol, and she has a midnight snack on Malcolm's neck! What? Oh gosh! Yeah she has retractable fangs...they come and go...
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,782 Member

Melody , Mona , Mike , Melanie, Malcolm, Micky, Molly and Milly .............. o.O

Mx8!!! just like MI6, just nothing at all like it! :D

Day 29, June

qSF9D58.png
    The one with the kittens and a pup.
    0csJPsC.png
    Just a regular morning, Melody painted and Malcolm played his guitar..
    AhXJ3vG.png
    Mona helped her siblings how to use the bunny tablet!

R4KS7yr.png
    Speaking of visitors....

3OzLmXw.png
    Malcolm (to himself): "Calm down dude, maybe he just needed to pee..."

j7JLuK3.png
    Melody: "Dad? "
    Greg: "Pumpkin."
    Melody; "Who is dead? You do not do courtesy visits."
    Greg: "One lady across the street.. and indeed I do have something to talk with you.. but that shall wait."

3ZdyrPm.png
    s9ksx0o.png
    Umm...Mona?

29l5yKv.png
    Ahh.. naturally...

PlqnC1w.png
    Mona: "Gran dada!!!"
    Greg: "Ehm... what am I supposed to do with her.."
    Melody: "You do have experience, you handled me, remember?"
    Greg:"Yes, Pumpkin, but that was like almost 100 years ago!"
    VTlxM18.png
    Malcolm: "EHHH WHAT??"
    Melody: "You know I was a vampire , I made myself as mortal at some point of my teenhood.."
    Malcolm: "Yeah but.."
    7VTFBNX.png
    Melody: "... and you always kept saying you like a bit elder women."
    Malcolm: "DUH!"

6OOJeYx.png
    Melody: "Anyway, glad to see you dad"
    Greg: "Glad to see you too, Pumpkin."

DP3Lw5h.png
    Greg: "But now when I am here, I had something to discuss with you! Your mother sent me.."
    Melody:" Mom? Why?"
    Greg: "She was worried that you did not listened to her! So, I am telling you ..umm THIS! And... THAT! And... eh.. THIS too!"
    byO79d3.png
    Greg: "And I almost forgot, THIS ONE too! Listen to your mother!!"
    wef85Kq.png
    Melody: "Hold on dad!!! What do you mean by "THIS" and "THAT"??? "
    Greg: "Eh.. Pumpkin, I don't know..."
    Melody: "What?"
    Je4SNxB.png
    Greg: "I didn't really listen to her!"
    tYyNy0v.png
    Melody:"Dad!"
    Mona was just looking at him like that :D

g0RLIzW.png
    Greg: "Hmmm.."
    kGm2Gn2.png
    Melanie: "Playyyyy!!!"
    Greg: "Hmmm.."
    uI2cPen.png
    Greg: "Me? I'm not good at playing.. sorry, little Pumpkins."
    87NLMX5.png
    Greg: "Kiddo, maybe you will play with your daughter?"
    Malcolm: "You still need to call me as "kiddo"? And no, she wants to play with you, from some bizarre reason."

rjfkRhm.png
    Okay, then.
    GhgaKxz.png
    Malcolm: "Not sure is this a good idea.."
    Melody: "You yourself told him to play, don't complain now.."
    sgeYp0B.png
    Mike, why are you looking like that, you know something I, the watcher don't????

kzBNq9c.png
    Melody: "See ,dad , not that bad!"
    iSSbr2h.png
    Greg: "I did leave something for you at the nursery.. that lady across the street, she left behind 3 furrballs.. and i thought you would take care of those.."
    Melody: "Dad?? You left what in WHERE?"
    Greg: "Have to go! See you again, Pumpkin!"
    eK1BjyO.png
    Melody: "DAD!! Don't do that when kids..."
    ckynINy.png
    Ahh.. too late..
    Malcolm: "Why does he have to do that! Why he did not get out from the door!"
    Melody: "Yes, I wish.. what's at nursery? Do I hear barking and ... meow?"

4e9UtJ6.png
    Yes.. meet kittens Milly and Molly and puppy Micky.
    13nbBu9.png
    LpuLqQ9.png
    Melanie owned Milly right away, same did Mike with Micky.
    RTtWOjD.png
    And Mona had her own, Molly.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Love your full house <3 That was a clever idea for Greg to get the pets from the lady he just reaped and leave them with Melody and her fam haha. Really fun dialogue with Greg too, too funny how he forgot what Veera wanted to tell Melody :D Also fun reminder that Melody used to be a vampire and is way older than Malcolm LOL. I always do enjoy a visit from Greg in your game, he's always entertaining. Also your pets are precious, and I love how each toddler has their "own" pet. Can't wait to see all the cuteness!

Also Lydia was on bad behavior LOL. I enjoyed seeing her though.

@Karababy52
    I did edit my hermit to make him cuter since he looked weird if I recall (he's the hermit I've been playing with forever now though so I really don't remember what he originally looked like, but I do know I edited him :smile:) Jules did not befriend him enough to get the recipe yet, but next time she will.

Oh wow birthday time again for your girls! They look great aged up. They're a good mix of both their parents too. Cool that you're starting to try out some of the cottage living features too! There's so much to discover - I've really only explored the animals so far, but all the cooking and gardening stuff seems amazing too! I started exploring ponds a bit as well. I just wish I had more time to play since there's so many fun new things to do! I'm excited to see other people play too so I can discover stuff I wouldn't have even thought to look for.

Teens are so entertaining with how moody they get over nothing. I catch Ruby making the most dramatic faces all the time haha. Cute moment with Josh mentoring Josee on her new violin too. I love seeing your girls' interests develop and how their personalities are differing.

@SoulGal7
    Nice that they have that free service trait! Makes hiring help easier for sure, and with the twins making messes, I'm sure having a maid is very helpful. Nice renovations to your house too! The Maker's Space is looking nice too, and that was a good idea to add some stuff for Ken and Ren to do there too! The Juice Maker seems like a fun feature too. When I had my trial, the only kind of juice I made was from the meat wall and it make my sims sick :D Randomly flirty sims can be so annoying, but nothing is gonna make Wolfgang stray from Sakura <3 And what a nice romantic ending to your update too ;)

I actually do have the Vampire pack - it's just the Realm of Magic one that I don't have (and GF and EL), but a part of me is tempted to put vampires off until later and just have fun with the new pack next month, I need to decide for sure as this month comes to a close :)

@sassytxbrat
    Congrats on baby Lexi!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 24: "Don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story; yours, theirs and the truth!"

n9Ustfi.png

Notes
    AmI3qku.png
    Finished loading up the Fizzy Juice machine, Josh went around back to sift through the dumpsters. Essa asked the resident Master Maker one more time for the recipe to make a desk.

2xRgdWA.png
    "So what do you think? Can I get the recipe for a desk from you today?"
    "Maybe. I'm kind of busy dancing right now though. Ask me again later."

a9x6FpH.png
    "Hmm, why won't she give me the recipe? That's the third time I've asked her. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe she doesn't know it."
    "Maybe she just had a bad day? I heard her yelling at some others earlier."
    "I guess. I'll try again tomorrow, if she's in a good mood. Or maybe I'll just figure it out myself."

a4otvRr.png
    Essa joined Josh in looking for treasures until both reached the bottom of their dumpsters. The girls would be home from school soon so they transportalated the bigger items to the roof top of the house and went home. AND I totally forgot the dang Grape fizzy juice, again! *sigh*

GLcmqwQ.png
    They still had a little time before the girls would arrive, so Essa changed into something warmer since it was getting chillier, and ran over to a dumpster across the street to give it a look.

zzZmtkJ.png
    Josh spent his extra time upgrading the toilet.

fd5JAE3.png
    The twins finally arrived home with good news! They are both A students now! Congratulations girls!

HN6cudi.png
    They were both hungry, so in celebration of their great grades, I let them have the last two pieces of Honey cake left in the fridge. Josh had moved on to upgrading the stereo.

TwHenH6.png
    Afterward, they both got started on their homework. Finished with the stereo upgrade, Josh helped Jessah with her homework. When they were finished Josh decided to go upstairs and play some video games.

WQCXt1Y.png
    "Wait, Daddy? Can I ask you something?"
    "Sure Sweetheart, what is it?"
    "You didn't really think what you said about Shakespeare was true did you?"

cX7zdW9.png
    "Well, sure! I wouldn't have said it if I thought it was wrong."
    "So, you actually believe it's true?"
    "Yes, it is true and a well known fact according to a very well respected Professor who taught my literature class in university."

9XF02nj.png
    "Wow! Okay, but they were wrong. Shakespeare didn't write his poetry for a woman, they were for a guy. Look it up if you don't believe me."
    (That can't be true. No way!)

dfdpUsF.png
    (Well, I'll be danged, she's right! My Professor was wrong. Huh... Okay, enough of that, time for more Sim Scuffle!)

UvrRCTI.png
    The NAPs Inspector stopped by and gave them a great rating with another reduction in their bills! He loved the bug hotel. Even if it is empty.

i83Z2fT.png
    While everyone slept, Josh went for another jog. It was becoming a routine for him. Watching the Northern Lights in the quiet of night was just so peaceful and relaxing. He loved that hardly anyone was out this hour of the night as well. Josh ran by Kat's house and noticed all her lights were on. Not really surprising since she was a self-proclaimed night owl, which made sense since she was a vampire.

What was unusual was the condition of her garden and pool. The plants looked like they were dying from neglect and her pool was filled with debris with a thick coat of green algae floating on top. It looked as if Kat didn't care about her yard, which he knew wasn't true. She took great pride in keeping it looking well manicured and tidy.

They had not heard from Kat in awhile, so he hoped she was okay. Maybe he should stop by soon, just to be sure. Not tonight though, he was tired and needed a shower. Perhaps a phone call would be a better idea. Josh ran home, had a shower and finally crawled into bed to cuddle with Essa.

X3VqH9v.png
    A couple hours later, Jessah got up to take a shower. She'd purposely set her alarm to beat everyone else to the bathroom. With four people and only one bathroom, the hot water had a nasty habit of running out. She was sick of being the unlucky one to take a cold shower. Unfortunately, after her shower, it broke. The house rule was 'you broke it, you fix it.' She was becoming an expert at fixing the plumbing.

OYcFSwh.png
    She treated herself to a dance session after finding a new radio station they'd never been able to reach before. Thanks to Daddy, she could now listen to her favorite music!

RFJIIK2.png
    Essa was the next one up so Jessah asked her for a little help with her extra credit work. Daddy knew more about Literature, but Mom was no slouch.

VhBS1eb.png
    When Josee woke up, she had some extra credit to finish before school too. Josh peeked in her door after knocking to say Good Morning, and asked if she could use some help. Josee eagerly agreed since it was for her Violin class.

The girls soon left for school and that's where I ended my play session.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my July 24th post above! Comments coming soon. Hopefully can finish them before I have to go get some sleep. Have a great day/night everyone! <3
    edited July 2021
    Update 203 - Sixam

z9TEHex.jpg
    The next day after school, Zane invited Ruby over to his house.

Well, before hanging out with Zane, Ruby of course had to befriend his cat, Nebula.
    gXqUmYH.jpg

But after that, Zane got her full attention.
    M9vBJwr.png

It's a good thing Jules isn't here to see that gap slowly closing between them :D
    Dhsrs4v.png

I know this trick, and he's not being subtle about it at all, but he's so cute that I don't even care.
    AAddaNc.png

*Intense stomach butterflies*
    cY8vs2B.png
    athGEaq.png

Zane: "Hey, I have an idea..." *whispers plan*
    143CiG3.png

Ruby: "I love it! Yes, let's do it!"
    bgeqxS8.png

Oh, no, what are these two doing???
    YCWEdLM.jpg

Too late to turn back now...
    JP7hQ0v.jpg

"Welcome to Sixam."
    iiXohDZ.jpg

"This is incredible!"
    gNDUEJl.jpg

"Seriously, this view is breathtaking."
    yi1gUEZ.png
    jbOyTFk.png

"I couldn't agree more," Zane told her, taking her hands in his own, though his gaze was fixed on Ruby.
    B8gxR6W.jpg

And then...
    rlFY7Z1.jpg
    AL7fj5Y.jpg

What a place to have your first kiss! 😍
    SP6iMxA.jpg

It was getting late, and Ruby knew she'd need to get home soon before her mother started worrying, but for a few moments longer, they enjoyed this surreal, magical moment together.
    u2pd7Ao.jpg
    z4AmAYA.png

--
    So I moved Ruby into Zane's household for this update and used their rocket to go to Sixam. @Karababy52 was giving me tips about the science career and the alien party your sim will get on Sixam once they reach level 10 of the career, and going to Sixam before the party means that the party won't happen. I'm not sure how other sims going to Sixam first affects this, but it seemed like a safer bet just to do it in a whole different household. We'll see if I even manage to get to level 10 of this career though. Time is running out quickly this month :)

Also I love that Zane was literally radiating off a pink glow after their first kiss. Aliens can't hide those strong emotions, and Zane is certainly smitten with Ruby <3 I totally would have done more of a story or build up for this too, but I'm just so short on time these days that this will have to do. There's more of a story happening in my head than what I have written out these days haha.
    @permanentrose
    Aww, poor little tyke, he REALLY wanted that marshmallow, but he got nasty 'ol fruitcake instead. hehe Just kidding, I actually like fruitcake. :) It's cool how the thought bubbles really do correlate with what's going on sometimes. Case in point, Ruby's journal. Cool!

Fantastic Mod to have for the career! I had some work-arounds for the garden, but that would've been even better. I see Sofia couldn't surpass the hive mind like she did the other one. *gasp* Wow! How the heck are their bills that high? o.O HAHA! Is Dell jealous or something? Hilarious! Too funny that Agnes showed up, did she buy anything?

You did a great job editing the Hermit, he's adorable! Ah, no recipe yet, well there's plenty of time. :) Yes, Teens now. They are sooo close to being identical. I love them! <3 And, I love Cottage Living! It's fabulous. I made a Sim and have been exploring the pack a bit. The world is gorgeous, love all the animals, the Simple Living, crops, the CAS, oh just all of it and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

My Gal started out Rags to Riches so she doesn't have any animals yet. However, she did befriend three rabbits. She has four plots of oversized crops, a few other plants including wild mushrooms, a fridge, stove, sink, counter, bed, poohoo bush, bin and a bike. That's it! No house yet. Lawn living at it's finest. hehe

Teens are a hoot in this game, the faces they get from the moods are hilarious! :D I'm having fun giving them different personalities. Well, they actually do have their own, but I'm helping them along a bit too.

Cool cat Zane has there. Oh man, when she said, "Let's do it", my dirty mind totally went somewhere else! hehe Zane is a handsome alien! Whoa! First kiss and yes, what a beautiful place to have it. I love Sixam, it's gorgeous! Ah, good idea having Ruby go to Sixam in a different household, just in case! Love that aliens can't hide their emotions too. Lovely little romance going for these two. Great update!

@SoulGal7
    Nice idea getting a maid, especially since they are free! Great renovations they made to add a fence and other things. Great job with that! I like the additions you made to the Maker's Space too to add stuff for the toddlers. Very nice of Cletus to give Wolfgang some fizzy juice family recipes! Ooo, Josh just planted two pomegranate trees since it's almost Winter so good to know what the effect of that fizzy juice will be. ;) hehe I knew Wolfgang would love that idea! I foresee a very fun night for those two. ;)

HAHA! Oh boy, the exchange with the flirty woman was hilarious! The look on Wolfgang's face is priceless! hehe Oh, well, I guess they didn't need the fizzy juice afterall. I kind of wondered if they'd get to that since it's been awhile since they had a chance to 'sleep' together. hehe Great update!

Ohh, Clingy, well that's interesting. Bummer about the laptop, but good he found another one that could be repaired. Thanks about the aspiration. I was bummed it's glitched, but oh well. I have never had a Sim not like a gift my Sims have given others, so it was a bit of a shock! Yup, Kyoshi is just trying to find himself now, bebopping from job to job. He totally blew it. Hope he gets his life together soon for his children's sake. o.O Yes! Full autonomy can be fun, all the kisses they shared made me smile. :)

I am loving the Cottage Living pack! It's brilliant! Nope I never played Sims Online. Cool they had those items though. Yes, seems a lot of things need ingredients now, and I'm loving it! Love the Honey cakes, they look so cool too. I love their green eyes too and thanks about their remodel. I used the randomizer for when they were toddlers and children, but not for Teens since they both have distinctive personalities and likes now. At least the ones I've developed for them and seemed appropriate anyway.

The faces and moods Teens get into are hilarious! I have no idea the reason why Josee was really looking grumpy like that, but I just ran with the idea it had to do with her homework. hehe Oh thank you so much for the tip about the Legendary knitted items! I had no idea. :) Nope, Josh isn't giving up his throne just yet! Look out kids, he's baaaaack! hehe

@Ellupelluellu
    The stall was there! It was just invisible for some reason. hehe Poor Kyoshi! I've been going by the 'normal' lifespan up to this point. They will stay Teens much longer than as toddlers though. I had a reason, that's been changed up a bit now, but I'm still not sad they're teens. :) I aged up Seth to a Teen as well. ;) I had fun making up what Josh would say to mentor her on the violin. I hope it all made sense since I have NO idea how to play one. hehe Oh yeah, Josh is determined to win back his throne as King of video games. It's a pride thing for him. hehe

Oh Wow, Hello Greg. But...who died? Oh good, just a lady across the street. Awww, Mona! That look on her face was a bit scary though. So sweet seeing her hug her Grandpa. HAHA! Bit of a shock for Malcom finding out just how old Melody actually is. hehe So funny how he's telling her to listen to this and that and that too Veera had told her. Love it! And why is he still so dang hot even when he looks angry? Rawr! LOL

So funny how even HE didn't listen to her. Aww, that worshipful look on Mona's face is just precious! Awwwww! Melanie asking him to play with her, so cute! Glad he gave in. :) Ohhhh, he left three pets for her from that lady! Cool! Wow, full house now for you. o.O And then he just leaves in a puff of black smoke. hehe Two kittens and a puppy, one for each toddler to cuddle! Oh, they are adorable! Such a sweet and fun update!
    edited July 2021
    July 23 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 15 - Saturday

sakura-and-wolf-cover-shot.png
    Since it was the weekend and both Sakura and Wolfgang were off today, Sakura cooked an extra special pancake breakfast.

EATING-PANCAKES-ON-COUCH.png

And Ren happily grabs a plate and sits on the dumpster-found couch in the kitchen. [Note: The highchairs are still glitchy on the platform and when I try to have Wolfgang or Sakura give them food there, they just set the food on the table. Then, I have to be the watcher and place it on the highchair for the kids. So, this is so much easier.]

SOMEONE-HAS-THE-REMOTE.png

And it looks like Ken has found the remote for the tv. What was it doing in a drawer?

upgrading-the-recylcler-fri.png

Wolfgang does a bit of upgrading on the recycler.

SAKURA-DOES-SOME-UPGRADES-SUPERVISED-BY-REN-SAT.png

And Sakura is busy in the kitchen doing a sink upgrade, supervised by Ren.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later on in the day, they get a special surprise visitor.

GRANDMA-CAME-FOR-A-VISIT.png

Ren runs outside first shouting, "Ama....Ama!" and Sakura laughed at Ren trying to pronounce Oma (Grandmother in German).

Mila bends down and opens her arms to him, "Where is my little Ren? Oh my! Not so little anymore! You are growing so big!"

THIS-IS-THE-TOY-MILA-GAVE-HIM.png

Ken ran outside, too, and showed "Ama" the toy that she had bought him, "Ama i...i...."

Mila shook her head in agreement, "Oh yes! It flies...a magical coach to take you to wonderful lands..."

MOM-WHAT-A-NICE-SURPRISE.png

Wolfgang came outside then and saw his mother, "Mom, what a nice surprise! You didn't tell me you were coming over."

Mila: "Oh, I just had a catering job over at the Rico-Sterling house. Gorgeous house they live in right by the water. Anyway, the owners seem to know you, Bess Sterling..."

Both Sakura and Wolfgang shook their heads that they knew her because they worked with her.

Mila: "Ah! That explains it! Anyway, I was finished early and wanted to come and see my dear grandchildren. You really need to come for a visit to Windenburg. There is so much to tell you. And you know, Lucas' birthday is at the end of the month, and you can't miss that. And Gunther...oh my...it must be your influence, Wolfgang, but he has a girlfriend, Maaike Haas. She is the leader of the Avant Gardes Club. Sakura, I think you met her on Winterfest Eve. She is such a sweet girl, and I think it's getting pretty serious between them...."

Sakura and Wolfgang glanced at each other and smiled.

Mila: "Oh what was that look? Did you already know about this?"

Wolfgang smiled at his mother, "Mom, Sakura saw Gunther and Maaike flirting on Winterfest Eve. She told me about it, and I figured it was just a matter of time..."

Sakura: "Would you like to stay for dinner? I am sure that Ren and Ken would like it if you did. And, of course, Wolfgang and I would like it if you stayed, too..."

Mila: "Oh, no...I just popped in for a few minutes. I really can't stay. But promise me that you will come to Windenburg at the end of the month..." she said as she gave Sakura a hug.

OH-SAKURA-COME-TO-VISIT-WILL-YOU.png

Sakura nodded her head, "We promise...um...Mom...then Ren and Ken can meet their Uncles Lucas and Gunther..."

Mila: "Oh my yes! Lucas is especially excited to see them...but we'll talk more when you come for a visit..." she turned and gave Ren and Ken a hug and then waved goodbye and headed off.

I-HAVE-TO-GO-NOW-DEARS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The afternoon flew by and soon it was time for Wolfgang's date with Sakura.

harmony-it-will-only-be-for-a-few-hours-and-her-is-the-number.png

Harmony was actually early, but they were already dressed and getting Ren and Ken something to eat. But as soon as Ken saw Harmony, he rushed over to her. That was quite unusual for Ken since he was so shy around other sims. Harmony must really have made an impact on him.

and-theer-is-ben-waiting-for-you.png

Sakura laughed, "They have been so excited that you were coming. Thank you again."

Wolfgang: "Yes, thank you, Harmony, we really haven't been out alone since...uh...oh wow...if I have to think about it, it's been too long. But we will only be gone a few hours. Here's the phone number of the place we're going, here's my cell number, Sakura's cell number..."

Harmony took all the information that Wolfgang gave her and smiled, "Don't worry, Mr. Munch, Ren, Ken and I are going to have so much fun."

Wolfgang: "We'll be back soon..." he said and Wolfgang and Sakura each gave Ren and Ken a hug,

Harmony talking to Ren and Ken, "Now, who wants to build the tallest block tower ever?" she asked, taking them by the hand and leading them inside.

Wolfgang and Sakura watched them go inside and then left for their date.

WELL-BE-BACK-SOON.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

it-was-a-bar-called-the-caboose.png

Wolfgang showed Sakura where they were going, and the place wasn't far from where they lived. It was a place called The Caboose, which used to be a train station, but had been renovated into a bar.

ARE-YOU-STILL-CARRYING-THAT-AROUND-IN-YOOUR-POCKET.png

Wolfgang smiled at Sakura when they arrived, and suddenly pulled out something from his pocket. It was mistletoe. [Note: This was an autonomous action by Wolfgang.]

Sakura laughed: "Are you still carrying that mistletoe around in your pocket?"

Wolfgang: "Well, you know how I like to start dates with you...and this does come in handy...," he said and kissed her on the lips.

They held hands and entered the bar together.

a-nice-bar-with-a-fireplace.png

The place wasn't busy, but Wolfgang told her that it would get busier later on. There were tables and near the fireplace were two chairs. Sakura thought that it looked really nice.

They sat down at the bar and Wolfgang ordered their favorite drinks, Ridgeport.

i-still-cant-believe-that-were-married.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I didn't have a chance to tell you back at the house, but you look...well...you look quite stunning tonight. I still can't believe that we're married...that we're actually together...and that we have two little boys. And, to me, you look even more beautiful today than you did when we first met...I love you Sakura," and with that Wolfgang autonomously blew Sakura a kiss.

and-wolf-blows-an-autonomous-kiss.png

Sakura felt herself blush, "Wolfgang, I love you, too...and I'm so happy you asked me on a date tonight...you look...you look really nice...and you smell so good. Are you wearing aftershave?"

Wolfgang smiled broadly, "I smell good? Well, that's because I took a bath! Oh yeah, nothing but the best for this date!"

They both laughed.

Wolfgang had wanted to sit by the fireplace, but noticed that someone had decided to sit there. He suggested that they head into the other room where there was more seating.

couch-area-and-train-memorabilia.png

you-look-really-nice-tonight-sakura.png

Wolfgang spoke when they were seated, "Sakura, I've had a few recruiters contact me about some job prospects, and I wanted to talk to you about it. This isn't the reason for this date tonight, but I thought since we were here together, that I would ask you how you would feel about moving again?"

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang, "Oh Wolfgang, you need to ask me that? You know I would go anywhere with you, and I know that you would do the same for me if a great opportunity came up. So what is the job?"

Wolfgang: "Well, there are a few offers, but one sounds rather exciting. It's a Conservationist job. I'd be improving the environment. Very much like here, but more marine-oriented. And, it does have a work from home option, too, so that way I can spend time with the kids."

Sakura nodded, "That sounds interesting. And where is this job located?"

so-what-shall-it-be-darts-or-foosball.png

Wolfgang: "Well, that's the thing...it's in Sulani...which is even farther away from Windenburg than Del Sol Valley."

Sakura looked at Wolfgang and thought of Ren and Ken and Mila. If they moved that far, it would be hard for Mila to see her grandkids.

Wolfgang saw Sakura's expression and decided to change the subject. He looked around, "Well, as I said, that was just one offer. We can talk more about that later, but for now, let's have a good time. So, what are you up for? A game of darts or a foosball match? I warn you, I have played both," he said winking at Sakura. They settled on darts.

Wolfgang: "Um...Sakura, I think you might have a fan standing behind you..." he said noticing the sim looking at Sakura in a daze.

oh-gosh-she-has-a-star-struck-fan-behin-her.png

Sakura turned around, "Oh Wolfgang, I'm so sorry. And now the paparazzi have arrived. It seems we can never be alone anymore."

Wolfgang: "My love, it's fine...I just tend to block out all the paparazzi and adoring fans...but that guy...well...he is definitely star-struck..."

Sakura looked at the sim and smiled, "I'll just be a minute, Wolfgang, then we'll start our game. And no warm-up sessions while you are waiting...alright?"

wanted-an-autograph.png

Wolfgang laughed and said he would head to the bar and get them another round of drinks.

cant-even-go-on-a-date-withoout-the-paparazzi-there.png

Wolfgang returned with the drinks and they started their game.

sakura-posing-for-pictures.png

In between rounds, Sakura posed for pictures for the paparazzi. Wolfgang took it all in stride and chatted with the locals.

look-at-her-living-up-that-dart.png

And here Sakura is lining up her dart. Oh, that looks like a bullseye.

oops-she-missed.png

But oops she missed.

astrid-makes-an-appearance-on-date.png

The bar started to get busy as more sims appeared. And Astrid makes an appearance.

such-form-saura-darts.png

i-think-wolfgang-is-winning-darts.png

The dart game continued, even as fans passed out from seeing Sakura there. But it was pretty clear who was winning this game.

JULES-IS-AT-TEH-BAR.png

And more sims gathered in the room and Jules also makes an appearance. I wonder what Astrid and Angela Pleasant are chatting about.

and-the-winner-is.png

And Boom! Wolfgang does an arm pump as the game ended.

my-husband-the-dart-winner.png

And Sakura was a good sport and cheered on Wolfgang. "My amazing husband won this game..." she said smiling.

wolfgang-won-at-darts.png

Wolfgang whispered to Sakura, "So, now that I won the dart tournament, do I get a prize?"

Sakura just looked at him and smiled.

so-since-i-won-do-i-get-a-prize.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang got them another round of drinks and they sat down together and laughed about the dart tournament.

Sakura: "The next house we're moving to had better have a dart board, so I can practice and beat you the next time," she laughed.

deep-conversation.png

Wolfgang: "Do you realize that I have beat you in every game we have ever played together?"

Sakura: "Oh, is that so? Are you keeping track? Do you have a little book where you are keeping all the scores?"

DARLING-I-LOVE-YOU.png

Wolfgang: "Well, not really. Just a good memory, I guess. But I actually should be losing all these games, because I get so distracted when you are around..."

Sakura: "Oh? Well, you know,,,it's just not fair that you're so good-looking and so good at games, too."

Wolfgang: "But the part I love best is the way your nose crinkles up when you lose...well, it's just adorable..."

i-am-looking-forward-to-us-sharing-a-bed-together-again.png

Sakura did a fake pout, "Are you making fun of me?"

Wolfgang: "No, my love. Just telling you how I love everything about you..."

LETS-GO-HOME-MY-LOVE-WOLF.png

And with that Wolfgang took Sakura in his arms and kissed her.

DATE-DONE.png

The broke apart and Wolfgang looked at her, "Are you wearing that Jasmine perfume that I like so much? You know what it does to me..."

Sakura shyly looked up at him, "Yes, just a dab...I wasn't sure if you had noticed..."

Wolfgang looked at Sakura intently, "Well, I have noticed it now. And...um...we should really be getting home, don't you think? Unless, you want to dance or have another drink."

Sakura: "No, I think we should get back, too. It's been a wonderful date, Wolfgang, thank you..."

Wolfgang: "Yes it has been wonderful...and we can always continue this date at home..." he said giving her a flirtatious smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they arrived home, Harmony had already put Ren and Ken to bed. They thanked her again and then headed up to the bedroom.

GOODNIGHT-SAT.png

And it looks like they had a really great date...

WOW-THAT-WASA-GOOD-ONE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

The Caboose is the Maxis build, I only added a few items, like the dart board and the foosball table, so they would have some activities to do on their date. And of course, Wolfgang did get gold on that date. lol
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 25
    Week 13 Monday

2021-07-14-06_47_46-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited July 2021
    I was going to buy Laundry Day today and have fun with it, and then I saw it offered in a bundle with Parenthood (which I have already) and Cats&Dogs - which I wanted for sooo long and was gonna purchase in about a month or two in the next sale...
    So now I'm seriously pondering to just take Laundry Day and Cats&Dogs for 22€... (that's the same price as a game pack and two scoops of ice cream - for relation to folks without Euro).
    But the thing is, I don't want Cats&Dogs in my game yet. I had not planned to add the content, and I do not have time to explore it, and would do so anyway if I have it installed. I have seen that there's an option to disable certain packs - could I just buy Cats&Dogs and then disable it for a couple of months? Hm. Decisions...
    Anyway the sale offering it at that price runs on Steam till August 2nd, so I'll have some time to decide. Just... I wanted to play with Laundry Day today and had taken a whole free day for Sims... We'll see. But if you guys have any advice, feel free to share! :)

Also, thank you so much to everyone commenting on my update! I was really happy to just see some reactions and remember that this is not just ignored... (I know it probably isn't even if you don't comment. But I was starting to lose motivation a little bit, and commenting and getting comments has helped a lot with that.) Now - on to the new update! I promise the girls will age up soon :D They actually already are but I swapped stuff around for the story.
    last update | Overview post&rules

Update 32 - Bridgeview, Newcrest

mhLpQTt.png

Sarah's Diary
    2BI6oH7.png
    Sarah was up at dawn once again, preparing for New Year's eve and the birthday of her little twin girls.
    Sarah: Hm, this one...? No, that's the old Winterfest one. Where are the ones we bought just two years ago? I bet one of the kids didn't put them away properly! Sigh...
    4e2GlOU.png
    Her quiet morning was interrupted when Greg stepped out on the porch, rapidly talking on the phone.
    Greg: "Yes, of course... Oh, now? Oh I wasn't expecting... Well we'll come, but a little warning would have been nice... :open_mouth: "
    Sarah went over to him, asking who had called. "What? Is it Mr. Dorsey, who Mark spoke to about that house his company rents? I never thought he'd actually get back to us just because some kid asked him to! Wow. Please tell them we'll head over straight away, that it's no problem at all! Wow. Just imagine, we might be able to move right after New Year's if everything goes well, without asking to get more time to move!
    Let me just ask Sophia to watch the kids for a couple hours with Mark, I think she's up already."
    0i0CnWu.png
    Sarah: "... and that's why we have to go over there to hopefully sign the contract now! It sounds like a pretty big house, with enough space for all of us to enjoy what we like to do... Perhaps even a garden and a pond and all that, it's an older property...
    Of course you'd get some extra money for babysitting the kids on such short notice, I don't want you to feel taken advantage of. But if you want to go shopping later, get some new clothes or something...? "
    YM0q0pZ.png
    Sophia: "Wow, Mom, that's fantastic news! Don't worry about me, I'll handle the kids. And I wouldn't say no to some cash either, so thanks!"
    Sarah: "Well ok, if you're sure... I'll have my mobile with me so if there's anything wrong..."
    Sophia: "Mom, it's ok, I'm not five anymore. Just go now!"
    sR8Y1ES.png
    She watched her parents run around the corner of their block with a smile, then got out her phone to invite Paris over for some TV and cuddles... Since nobody else was awake yet, perhaps they'd finally be able to get some peace and quiet without freezing their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off outside.

P26Gte5.png
    When arriving at the house, Mr. Dorsey was already waiting for them. Sarah hurriedly introduced herself, even before she was able to get a full look at the house... But then, they turned around - and taking it all in, even Greg's murmurings were replaced by awe.
    mhLpQTt.png
    Finally, Sarah could not help herself any longer - she just had to be sure!
    RZBMVfO.png
    Sarah: "Pardon the interruption, but just to be sure - *this* is the house that you wanted to show us? This whole property?"
    Mr. Dorsey: "Yes! It looks quite good for all its years, don't you think? The pond off to the side is public property, of course. But all the rest could be yours in just a week, provided we can come to an agreement. Why don't you come in?"
    WL17bZl.png
    Sarah followed him inside, now even more determined than before to get this house, and to be able to provide her family with this beautiful big home, where each of her children would have enough space to be themselves, and just have a moment alone when they needed to.

mbM5xUd.png
    A good while later, Sophia switched off the TV with a smile. She'd cared for the bees without siblings pestering her, had a good time with paris and, miraculously, even got to watch a show about the arrangement of different plants and flowers together without fighting over the remote... and now she'd hear all the details about their new home, and get to change up her wardrobe a bit!

SGxtpjt.png
    Sophia: "So, Mom, how did it go? Tell us everything!"
    WiQTP8Y.png
    Sarah: "Well, it's a beautiful big home! It looks really good too. Mr. Dorsey kept saying it was a bit old and not in the best shape, but really, all the structures are there. And we already know how to fix broken plumbing, so..."
    Greg: "really big, so much space to clean - and it has a giant garden too that we'll have to rely on to help with bills. You kids are all gonna have chores just like now, and I don't want to see any of you slacking!"
    m0gkHZw.png
    Sarah: "Greg... not now! We'll figure that out once we get settled in. But yes, it's a pretty big house. It has three stories - downstairs with the living space and our bedroom, upstairs with four kids bedrooms, and a whole third story we can use for a hangout, storage and for your bedrooms, Sophia and Mark! There's a garden space set up already too, and a big back yard, and a public fishing pond right next to it. I have to say it sounds quite perfect..."
    She thought about her conversation with Mr. Dorsey earlier, and about the calculations she and Greg had gone through afterwards...
    2nt8ZZB.png
    Mr. Dorsey: "I agree that this house would fit your large family very nicely, but you need to be aware of the fact that big huses aren't easy to maintain. And then there's the matter of furnishing it..."
    Sarah: "Well, Mr. Dorsey, I'm sure we'll manage. Both Greg and I are doing well in our careers, there's a garden to help, and the city agreed to help us with the finances to compensate for so suddenly losing our home and having to search for a new one very quickly..."
    emFnaSO.png
    Mr. Dorsey: "Well, if this is what you want, we'll meet in my office next week to further discuss the finances. Please prepare a detailed overview of your current bank account and/or income to convince my superiors that they won't risk losing money with you as tenants. Please bring a city official too, and if everything fits, I'll draw up a contract."
    Sarah: "We will do that, thank you, Sir! Rest assured that you won't have to search for other tenants..."

Yes, definitely perfect for them... Right?
    But later that day, Greg hadn't been any more convinced than Mr. Dorsey. Didn't he see that they just had to make this work, that there was no other option?
    qBHM5mO.png
    Greg: Really, Sarah, why'd you tell him we could pay for that giant house??? We can't even keep our own furniture, we'll have to buy everything new! And we have 6 kids to support. Sophia and Mark will be out of high school soon and might want to move out... and this house is huge and has old heating systems. Can you imagine what the bills are like?
    c1HRIn0.png
    Sarah: Yes, but remember that our old house needed a lot of upkeep too. The city said they'd give us a hefty discount on lot bills just for keeping that house in use so it won't rot - and because we have to move so fast. Mr. Dorsey said that a lot of the furniture from the former tenants is still in storage and they'll give us a big discount for freeing up their space. It might be old and used but we'll make it work. We'll figure something out.
    8VJ8MTm.png
    Sarah: Besides, think about it. Where else are we gonna get a ready-to-move house until the deadline drops? This one is big enough and is in the same neighborhood, too! We'll make it work. And if this one is too big we can just move there for now and search for a smaller one while without having to fear being totally without.
    Greg: Well, I suppose, if you put it that way... we can at least try whether it'll really work out like you said...

1U6oac5.png
    She was snapped out of her thoughts by Mark tugging her sleeve.
    Mark: "So, Mom, was Mr. Dorsey nice? I bet he said we can have it, he told me he'd talk to his superior about it and work something out!"
    Sarah: "well, sweetie, Mr. Dorsey was really nice. He said we'd have to meet in his office next week so the city can approve since they're helping us move. So we aren't totally sure yet..."
    wZyunuJ.png
    Sarah: "But yes, I think we're going to live over there in a couple of weeks."
    J0dHv7l.png
    Miles: "Wait, really? We can each have our own room??? With real doors, and own desks and toys???"
    Connor: "Sophia don't you dare put all your makeup on my bed in the new house too and then complain when I put it elsewhere!!"
    Sophia: "Don't worry, I won't - as long as you leave me alone when I do my makeup or have friends over...!"
    oZ3Gcwe.png
    Sarah: "Guys, calm down! We'll figure all that out in due time. Now, I think we've got a birthday to prepare...
    I'll make the cake, and you can all go play a bit."

At that, Miles promptly ran upstairs to check in on this Pen Pal thing. He'd almost forgotten, but if they were moving, their trusty old post box was gonna disappear! And if somebody would write him to this adress, he'd never get the letter and would never write back and the other kid would be sad. Hopefully he could just change his adress...
    u4fs3AH.png
    "I posted an application but have since found out that we're moving. My new adress is 15 Bridgeview Lane, 3014 Newcrest..."
    Mark: "Miles! Where are you? We want to all go to outside and play! Well except for Sophia, she's going shopping - Girls... But we're just waiting for you!!!"
    Miles rolled his eyes. Could they not just leave him alone even one minute? Where was he...? Right.
    "Please just do something to change that in my application so anyone who actually wants to write me knows where to send a letter? Thanks, Astra."
    Miles: "No need to yell! I'm coming!!!
    Also did Mom allow us to play outside? I thought we'd have the babies' birthday any minute now, she even got their cake ready!"
    Mark: "yeah... kinda... but you know how it is, it's gonna take forever until something actually happens anyway!"
    ...Mark? Are you badmouthing me??? lol. I said it would happen really soon now, and I meant that! :D

Characters, Lot, Gallery
    Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins), Miles, Connor, Amelia & Rachel (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is an adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and is now a freelance programmer listed with an agency. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep her family afloat. After six babies, she went into early menopause and is now infertile.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a teenager already. She continues to prefer doing things alone, mostly being outside gardening.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a teenager as well. He likes being outdoors at the river catching some fish, or taking a nap to recover after all the work fishing is.
    • Miles Britton - The thirdborn. He is a child already. His fun-loving personality is overshadowed by some gloom, and he aims to uncover the secrets of simkind at his science table.
    • Connor Britton - The fourthborn. He is very energetic and outgoing. Connor wants to travel and discover the world when he grows up. In preparation, he likes to take photos and write his pen pals.
    • Amelia Britton - The fifthborn and the challenge Sim. She is a very easygoing baby who often gets lost in the shuffle of this crazy household.
    • Rachel (Rae) Britton - The sixthborn. She is a very needy babie who cries a lot, firmly claiming her place among all the other kids. Greg dotes on her, partly because he got to name her after his very first video game heroine - Rae.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.

Schedule (subject to change)
    This schedule still seems like a good idea, but I have to post noteably less due to RL constraints, so we'll see. I might try to get the Challenge Sim aged up until the 14th-20th of June, then use the rest of June and the whole July (?) for the toddler stage and see how it goes. The MCC settings will be adjusted as I feel neccesary.
    I am planning to play for 14 months ingame. 4-5 days as baby, 2 weeks as a toddler, 1 1/2 months as a child, 3 months as a teen, 3 months as a Young Adult, 3 months as an Adult and 3 months as an Elder for the Main Sim.
    For all others, I will use these MCC settings, starting on 1st of June, so it roughly works. (Combined, the Teen, YA, Adult and Elder stages are exactly 365 days right now).
    • Pregnany: 5 days
    • Baby: 7 days
    • Toddler: 14 days
    • Child: 45 days
    • Teen: 90 days
    • Young Adult: 93 days
    • Adult: 92 days
    • Elder: 90 days
    This might change when I get a feeling for the challenge. I will possibly extend this for a next Gen, or extend the YA and Adult stages, if I get Brindleton Bay and subsequent other worlds. And if I manage to stick around that long.
    I will start playing in Bridgeview (Newcrest) with a big family and the Baby No. 5 as main sim. I will move neighborhood each month, alternating the worlds. This starts as soon as the Main Sim turns teen.
    I want to work on roughly two aspirations per month with my Main Sim, or, better said, on about 3 goal sets of the "Master Simmer" challenge to try and get all achievements - mainly because with my current packs there are 38 goal sets - 3,1666 per month. (See Rules).
    I think with normal play, I'll never get there! But with so much time to stretch out the skilling, it might work. And it will definitely keep me from getting bored. ;)
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
    July 24 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 16 - Sunday

KNOX-TAKING-A-PHOTO-OF-HER.png
    It was still the weekend, and Wolfgang and Sakura were both off today. Sakura cooked another leisurely breakfast, and while they ate, Wolfgang kept giving her loving glances. Their date last night had been quite memorable, and Sakura still couldn't believe how much they were still so in love with each other. She just felt very happy. Over breakfast, she told Wolfgang about Blossom's dinner invitation for tonight, and Wolfgang thought it was a great idea for Ren and Ken to meet another toddler their age.

Wolfgang gave Sakura a kiss on the cheek and then went off to find Ren, who was being a bit of a sleepy-head this morning and had not come out for breakfast as yet.

who-smashed-the-dollhouse.png

When Wolfgang entered the kids room, he saw Ren asleep on one of the poufs and their dollhouse was smashed. It had been intact when they checked on them last night. Who could have done this? Well since Wolfgang hadn't seen either Ren or Ken do it, he couldn't discipline the culprit.

Wolfgang shrugged his shoulders and got his hammer and repaired the dollhouse and soon it was as good as new.

WOLF-REPAIRING-DOLLHOUSE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OH-NO-I-THINK-I-HAVE-A-CRAVING-FOR-PEANUT-BUTTER-AND-PICKLES.png

As Sakura started her day, she was suddenly hit with a wave of nausea. "Oh gosh! Where did that come from?" she mused and thought that maybe she shouldn't have had two helpings of breakfast this morning. The nausea passed as quickly as it had come. But at breakfast she had been so hungry...and she was still hungry and had such a craving for...oh no...it can't be....she had a craving for a peanut butter and pickle sandwich...

sakura-has-a-knowing-look-sun-am.png

Sakura went into the living room and sat down on the rocker and started to knit a onesie. She was imagining things...right? She couldn't be...oh gosh...they had twin toddlers...she couldn't be...expecting again. But the more she thought about it, the more she was certain she was. She decided to go into the bathroom and take a test. She came out and sat down again.

sun-what-your-expecting.png

Wolfgang came into the living room then eating a grilled cheese sandwich, "Sakura, are you feeling alright? You look a little pale..."

yu-know-that-craving-i-had-the-last-time-i-was-pregnant-i-have-it-again.png

Sakura looked at Wolfgang and told him that she needed to talk to him, but she needed to get some air.

Wolfgang nodded his head and followed her outside.

Wolfgang: "Is everything all right? Did something happen that I should know about?"

Sakura felt another bout of nausea hit and sat down on the chair, "Well, actually...yes...and I am not sure how to tell you this..."

SAKURA-WHAT-DO-YU-WANT-TO-TALK-TO-ME-ABOUT.png

Wolfgang looked concerned as he sat down, "Whatever, it is, Sakura, we will handle it together..."

HONEY-UMMM-IM.png

Sakura: "Well, we just never really talked about this...you know...and...I never thought it would happen..."

Wolfgang: "Sakura, just tell me...what is it, my love?"

Sakura took a deep breath, "Well...I am having a craving...a peanut butter and pickle sandwich craving...again..."

IM-PREGNANT-AGAIN.png

Wolfgang looked at Sakura and then realization came over him, "You're expecting? Are you sure? Did you take the test?"

SO-HAPPY-AFTER-BEING-TOLD-SAKURA-IS-PREGNANT.png

Sakura smiled at him in relief and nodded, "Yes, I took it this morning...it's blue...definitely blue..."

Wolfgang: "Oh gosh, Sakura, that's wonderful news! But you were worried about telling me? Why? I'm so excited that we're going to have another baby together..."

Sakura: "Well, I just thought that we already had a perfect family with twin boys...I just never expected this..."

YOUR-THE-SEXIEST-PREGNANT-WOMAN-I-KNOW.png

Wolfgang got up from his chair and took her hands in his, "My love, sometimes these things can't be planned, they just happen. And if we were meant to have another baby, then so be it. This baby will be welcomed into the family just like Ren and Ken were. Our family will just be even more perfect. And we do make beautiful babies together..." he said taking Sakura in his arms and kissing her.

SAKURA-IM-SO-HAPPY.png
    WOLF-MOODLET-AFTER-HEARING-NEWS-SUN.png

When they parted, Sakura whispered that she loved him so much.

Wolfgang: "I'm so happy Sakura. And this will give me something to work on. Ren and Ken will be having their birthday in a few days, and I was thinking of renovating the storage area above our bedroom where all the dumpster stuff has been stored. We can sort through all that and see what we want to keep. The rest we will recycle. Ren and Ken will be able to climb the ladders then, and when it's fixed up, I think it would be a really nice room for the boys to share. What do you think?"

Sakura smiled at him and felt her eyes water with tears, "Wolfgang, I think that's a wonderful idea. I am just so lucky to have you."

Wolfgang smiled back at her, "I think I am the lucky one," he said and kissed her again.

WOLF-PARENTING-LEVEL-10.png
    parentng-leverl-10-sakura.png

And maybe it's a good thing that both Sakura and Wolfgang have maxed the Parenting Skill, because they are going to need it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THEY-ARRIVE-AT-THE-GREENBURG-RESIDENCE.png

It was time to travel to the Greenburg residence, and when they arrived, Sakura was not feeling well again. Blossom greeted them out front and noticed the look on Sakura's face.

Blossom: "Sakura, dear, you look a little pale today. Are you not feeling well?"

Wolfgang: "Well, actually, we just found out today that Sakura is expecting another baby...and she's been feeling nauseous a lot today"

Blossom: "Oh, Sakura, dear, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. But what news! I don't know if I told you, but I am the midwife here in Evergreen Harbor. Of course, there hasn't been a great call for midwives, and the last baby I delivered was Gideon Harris, who is now a child. It's so much easier to have your birth at home. The nearest hospital is more than 50 miles away, and you may not make it in time. But don't worry, I will just brush up on everything and I will be ready when the baby comes."

AND-SAKURA-HAS-A-BIT-OF-NAUSEA.png

Sakura: "Oh that would be wonderful. The last time I had help from Rosie."

Blossom: "Oh? Is Rosie a midwife?"

Sakura "No, Rosie is a Robot."

Blossom looked taken aback by that answer, but Wolfgang explained that he had built Rosie and programmed her with the RoboNanny Behavior Trait and a sub-routine to deliver a baby.

AND-THERE-IS-MARY.png

Mary came out to see them then, "Sakura...I would hardly have recognized you. The last time I saw you, you were just a teen with braids and were swimming at Bathe de Rille. And here you are now, with a very nice looking husband and two lively little boys. And you, my dear, are looking quite radiant. Did I hear that you were expecting another baby? Come and sit down and let's chat."

Wolfgang helped Sakura to the table. Wolfgang saw Knox and went over to chat with him.

Mary:"I can give you an herbal potion that will help with that nausea, Sakura. All natural, all organic ingredients from the garden. Works wonders. Let me know if you want to try some and I'll give you a bottle to take home."

METING-ADELYN.png

And Ren and Ken wander over to meet Adelyn.

AHHH-REN-IS-HUGGING-ADELYN.png

And look at Ren giving Adelyn a hug. Ahhh...that is so sweet.

OH-THE-LITTLE-GUY-IS-SO-SHY.png

Oh, but Ken is so shy...oh my gosh! I never knew that toddlers would be shy around other toddlers.

KEN-IS-A-BIT-NERVOUS-WITH-ADELYN.png

And Ren is just wandering all around this lot. He even goes inside to check things out. This is Mary and Blossom's bedroom and where Adelyn sleeps as well. Knox has his room way up top in another part of the lot.

INSIDE-LOOKING-AROUND-REN.png

Ren is just so curious about things, and he is very curious about what Knox is doing, too.

A-VERY-CURIOUS-CHILD-WATCHING-KNOX.png

Ken has decided that he would rather just sit on the deck and play with the blocks than go over and socialize with Adelyn.

KEN-PLAYING-ON-THE-DECK-ADELYN-JUST-STANDING-THERE.png

Ren, though, doesn't seem to have a problem being around her, and Adelyn must have found something Ren said was funny, because she is laughing a lot around him.

TOLD-ADELYN-A-GOOFRY-STORY.png

Blossom to Sakura: "Your little one, Ken, is quite shy, whereas Ren is such a social little boy. Quite the opposites, aren't they?"

KEN-IS-SHY-OH-MY-GOSH.png

Sakura: "You know, this is the first time they've been around another toddler. I really never noticed it before because the only time they've been anywhere was to the Maker Space. I think Ken just has to warm up to sims. But he does love blocks, that's for sure. He can sit by himself and play with them for hours."

Mary: "Oh, he's a thinker then. Trying to figure things out by himself. You don't worry about him...toddlers who think for themselves are often very confident when they grow up. But, you know, they change, too. And all we can do is guide them."

A-FUN-DAY-SUN.png

Sakura nodded her head in agreement.

Wolfgang: "I think that Ken inherited his shyness from Sakura. She is still shy...sometimes..." he said smiling at her mischievously.

Sakura felt herself blush when she looked at him.

A-WONDERFUL-SUNDAY-DINNER.png

Blossom: "Wolfgang, you could be right. Sometimes children inherit traits from their parents...but then...sometimes they develop their own. We are fortunate that Knox, Blossom and I all have the same values towards the environment. And we are going to try to teach Adelyn those values, too."

Knox: "Who's up for some tofu hotdogs for dinner?"

Mary: "Oh and I've prepared some pinchos. Of course, these are all made with tofu, but you could make them with chicken or pork. The marinade has a hint of spice, and you always eat this with bread. Have you ever tried it?"

Wolfgang: "No, but that sounds really good....I might have to have some of everything."

Sakura: "And I brought a honey cake for dessert...."

Blossom: "A honey cake? Oh my gosh, Sakura, I didn't know you could bake. How wonderful. What a feast we are going to enjoy tonight."

OH-HES-SCARED-POOR-KEN.png

When dinner was ready, Sakura went over to get Ken. He happily took a tofu hotdog and sat beside Adelyn. Sakura looked at them sitting together. Sakura was right, Ken just had to warm up to sims.

THEY-SEEM-TO-BE-GETTING-ALONG-NOW.png

And before she could stop him, Ren took some of the pinchos, but he didn't look too happy about it.

DOESNT-LOOK-TOO-HAPPY.png

The paparazzi showed up and took a picture of Ren.

LOOKS-LIKE-THE-PAP-ARE-FOCUSSING-ON-REN.png

And before they knew it, it was time to head home. Sakura and Wolfgang thanked Blossom, Mary and Knox for the dinner, and they said good night to Adelyn.

TIME-TO-GO-HOME-SNDAY-NITE.png

When they got home, Sakura and Wolfgang got Ren and Ken ready for bed and read them a story and soon they were sound asleep. What a wonderful visit they had with the Greenburgs, and Sakura was so glad that Blossom had told her she was a midwife. Sakura felt that it had just been the perfect day.

READING-THEM-TO-SLEEP-SUN.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Sakura actually didn't take a pregnancy test, the moodlet just came up that she was pregnant. I am trying to get Ren and Ken all finished with their toddler skills before the baby is born. It will be close. Thinking skill and Imagination is not finished for either. And for some reason, Ken hasn't maxed the potty skill yet. Well, that is one that Sakura and Wolfgang definitely have to work on with him. Ren can go potty by himself now.

Blooper Photo - Kids just grow up right before your eyes, don't they?

SUDDENLY-THEY-GROW-SO-TALL-RIGHT-BEFORE-YOUR-EYES-GLITCHE.png
    edited July 2021
    @miss_eulenauge - I would buy the combo pack. Whenever I can, that is what I do. Just so you know, cats and dogs don't span in the other worlds, only in Selvadorada and Brindleton Bay. The sims from that community will appear elsewhere, but not dogs or cats. So, I would go ahead and get it. I think the rest of us all have Cats & Dogs and we'll be doing that world in November, so you can join us then.
    Love that they are moving into a larger house. It seems that everyone is excited, well, everyone except Greg. But, hopefully the bills won't be too high, and the house won't be too horrendous to fix up. From the outside, the new house looks really nice. I hope they get it. :)
    And now onto some comments...have a great day/night everyone!

@Ellupelluellu -
    When I saw your title, I was like...what? Melody had more children? lol Melody , Mona , Mike , Melanie, Malcolm, Micky, Molly and Milly .............. o.O If I accidentally call one of the children by the pets' name, please excuse me. lol So, Grim Reaper Dad Greg comes for a visit...that is always kind of scary. and gets corralled in by his grandkids to play with them. lol I secretly think he had fun doing it. And the message he gave Melody from her mother and "this" and "that" and not really had been listening to what his wife was telling him...that was a hoot. Oh, dear and the lady across the street passed away...and Greg felt sorry that she was leaving behind two kitties and a puppy, so brought them over to Melody's house for her to look after...and then just vanished before she could say anything. And now Melody has a maxed out house. Oh my gosh, the "M" house is a busy house.

@permanentrose -
    What a wonderful update this was with Ruby and Zane heading to Sixam together. Oh gosh! If Jules finds out that she was away alone with Zane...on another planet, no less...she would freak out. I mean, Jules was freaking out when Ruby and Zane were in the backyard on a date together. I liked that when they went to Sixam that Zane removed his "sim" disguise and walked with Ruby as an alien. And their first kiss, but the alien waterfall....oh...so....sweet. :) Love is really blossoming in the Simworld and out of it for these two. And Zane's cat, Nebula, is so cute. All of the scenery in Sixam is just "out of this world" beautiful. Looking forward to seeing if Jules finds out about this or if Ruby will actually tell her. On another note - I love your new profile pic.

@Karababy52 -
    I know that Essa has already quit the Civil Engineer job, and I don't know if you can still do this at the mailbox, but she can just create more eco-concepts on the tablet she was given for the job and submit them. That is how Wolfgang and Sakura got a lot of theirs. Also, you don't just have to chat with one person about getting the desk recipe...you can just talk to random people about fabrication, and they might be the one to give the desk recipe to her. I love all the different bathroom items that Josh found and they are upgrading using them. And yeah for passing the eco inspection. I wonder what is up with Kat's house...I know this is somehow a tie-in with the next world, because Kat is a vampire, so I will just have to wait and see on that one. The stereo that Josh found and fixed is the exact same one that Wolfgang found. I just haven't put it out on their lot as yet. And poor Jessah, taking a shower and then having to repair it because it broke, but at least she got a hot shower before everyone else. Yes sharing one bathroom between 4 sims...it's tough.

@sassytxbrat -
    Ahhhh...Lexi aged up to such a sweet toddler and I love that outfit she has on. Angelic, huh? Well, she does look very angelic, and hope she won't be too much or a burden while Mia is trying to work. Wow! You are going to age Lexi up fast. Any reason for this, or just want to get her out of toddler stage quickly? Anyway, love to see all the photos of Lexi. So they are moving to San Myshuno next then for Aug. 1st.
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 25: "I'm ready to go now..."

dEXm8Ah.png

Notes
    jJ36SCI.png
    Essa and Josh spent most of the morning after the girls left, in bed. *ahem* But they both got hungry expending so much 'energy,' so they went downstairs to forage for food. The fridge was empty though so Josh whipped up a quick batch of Super Food Salad while Essa sat at the table chatting with him while he worked.

IPfndNE.png
    "Hey, I wanted to ask you something, have you lost weight?"
    "Yes I have, not a lot but I wondered if you'd notice or not."

o8FJdKe.png
    "Oh Beautiful, I've enjoyed exploring your gorgeous body so much, I know every inch by heart, of course I noticed."

OB1NEgA.png
    Josh stopped Essa in the hallway on her way upstairs to change into some clothes and surprised her with a poem he'd wrote about his love for her.

"A million stars up in the sky, one shines brighter I can't deny. A love so precious, a love so true, love that comes from me to you!"

jQKXbq5.png
    "Oh Josh, that was wonderful, you always say the sweetest things to me. Hmm, maybe I should take a shower first before I get dressed. I'm a little hot and sweaty from...before. You too?" Essa asked not so innocently giving Josh's abs a light caress he felt all the way down to his toes.
    "Mmm, good idea, I'll join you." Josh said giving Essa a saucy look.
    "I knew you'd say that."

tu4Nbbo.png
    e92XF5Z.png
    Essa went upstairs to dress while Josh finished showering, and then she went outside to get the mail. She turned to walk back inside and there was Josh, still in his PJ bottoms and nothing else. He took her in his arms and gave her a slow, seductive kiss.

tV5V5Dy.png
    "Wow, I don't know what's gotten into you today, but I love it! By the way, aren't you cold?"
    "Nope!"

pOiqhtl.png
    "I've just been thinking about you a lot lately and how much I love our life, love that you're here with me now for most of the day, just the two of us. I loved taking care of the girls while you worked. But we didn't have much time for just you and me."

yMJQRBd.png
    "I missed you, I love you and don't ever want you to forget that Beautiful."
    "Oh Babe, I love you too. I know you love me, you show it every day in the way you look at me, the way you take care of me and the girls, how you're always there for me, for us, not matter what."

BKmR5sf.png
    Meanwhile the girls were home from school, but Essa and Josh were so focused on each other they didn't notice right away.
    "All the time, kissy, kissy, kissy. Do you see them over there?"
    "I'm trying not to look, Daddy's only half dressed. But, wouldn't you rather they were that way instead of fighting all the time or something?"
    "Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's go inside, I'm cold."

p1YsQ5S.png
    Josh and Essa did know the girls were home now, but they were old enough to take care of themselves for the most part, so they continued to spend a little more time together doing something they'd always enjoyed. After awhile Josh admitted he was getting a little chilly, so they finally went back inside.

M4Z1MI6.png
    After dinner, Josee and Jessah did their homework in Josee's room. Since they had a little free time left before bedtime, they watched and laughed at a video on Netflix together and then finally went to bed.

8IxgrBO.png
    Essa sat in the rocking chair and took up a knitting project she'd started yesterday to work on finishing it.

jws4YF5.png
    Josh went upstairs to play some more games. He had a hard time concentrating though, his heart still full of thoughts of Essa and how much he loved her, and the girls. He kept getting all choked up. Josh took a deep breath, blinked away the moisture in his eyes, shook himself wondering what had gotten into him, and tried to focus on Sim Scuffle again.

UJvfORo.png
    Up on the roof, Inna had again emerged from her urn. She stood feeling sad although she looked happy on the outside. She made her way down to the bedroom and found Josh playing video games and Essa, who had just come up the ladder.

mSPy15O.png
    "There you are! We've been waiting to see you again. We have something to tell you, have a seat."
    "Okay, what's up?"

Ol20P5y.png
    "We know who you are now. I figured it out from some things you shared with Josh the other night."

Y96tpFt.png
    "You're Damon's Mother, right? Seth's Grandmother."
    "That's right, how did you figure it out?"
    "Essa saw you in a club with your husband, Nik and, well. Remember how I told you Essa was a DJ and had a dance club?"
    "Yes, I remember."
    "You also said your Son and his wife belonged to a dance club, and that he had loved a Spellcaster, but she loved another."

NMtSzta.png
    "It was my club, and Damon was in love with me, but I was/am in love with Josh. His wife, Molly? She's my best friend. I met both of them when I lived in Windenberg. They were my first and only friends there for a long time."

R0MQDAP.png
    "There's a lot more we can talk about, but the main thing is, we can bring you back to life now, well, except for one thing. We still don't know your name, but I could easily ask Damon. We're still friends you see. I'm surprised you didn't see their photos on the living area wall downstairs."
    "I never noticed. I guess I was too busy exploring and trying to have fun. I say trying because...I'm ready to go back now. I miss my family. Please forgive me for peeking. But I've watched the two of you together and it reminded me of how much I love my husband and the fun we had together."
    "It's okay, and I'm so glad to hear that you're ready to go home! They'll be so happy to have you back! So... what is your name?"
    "Before I tell you, I have one request. I'd like to surprise them, have a little fun with the reveal if you don't mind. Take me to them in the urn, and I'll pop out and say, "Surprise! I'm home!" Then you can bring me back to life in front of them. Okay? Won't that be fun!?"
    "Seriously? Wouldn't you rather just walk in the door alive right away?"
    "Oh, well, if you don't want to--"

DrSn1iu.png
    "I think it should be up to her Essa. What would it hurt?"
    "It won't hurt anything, I was just surprised is all. We'll do whatever you want. I'm just glad you've decided you do want to go home now."
    "Oh, fantastic! Thank you so much for agreeing to it. Alright, my name is Inna Cents, so very nice to meet you. I'm sorry if I've caused you any troubles."
    "Not at all Inna...so nice to finally be able to say your name after all this time."

Inna smiled, stood up and gave each of them a hug sharing that she owed them a debt of gratitude and would never forget their kindness. They talked for awhile longer and made plans to take Inna to her family the next day. Essa tried to hide a yawn, but Inna saw it and said she would be going now.

"I'll be waiting in the urn since I know it won't be for long. Thank you again, you're both very sweet. I can see why Damon loves you Essa, he knew you are special. Good night now!"
    "Bye Inna, see you tomorrow!"

oKHUHqD.png
    Essa crawled into bed and Josh decided to take a jog around the neighborhood. He told her not to wait up for him. He knew she was tired and he wouldn't be long. He gave her a kiss, touched her cheek and said, "I love you" before he left to run with the Northern Lights shining down on him.
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited July 2021
    @SoulGal7 thank you for the comment!
    I think I'll just buy the bundle.

Yes, I guess I'll have to think about how I'll put the new world in my schedule, with me planning to do all the neighborhoods and you doing 1 world per month... November, huh? That's my Birthday month :)

Thank you for info in what it affects! It's more of a "I don't have time to explore a new expansion pack" issue... :D guess I'll just do it anyways. I'm impatient to play with animals... :smiley:
    yes, im excited for a bigger home too! more room for screenshots... :smiley: I can't say anything about the bills, other that I definitely plan on moving them to something smaller on the girls' child birthday to combat the bills...
    I don't think the house will actually look bad. It's a bit old-timey, with old sinks and such. But I won't trash it like IllusoryThrall did. I feel like it wouldn't bei efficient use of my meagre Sims time to spend about 5 hours trashing this house with debug, just to then clean it back up...!
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
    @SoulGal7
    Mostly just because I want Lexi to be a child when they move to the city. She will stay a child/teen for the month of August through October but I want her to move out the beginning of November as that is when Mia begins her occults. Unless in the next three months, Mia finds herself pregnant again. If that happens, plans will change.
    ~Teresa~
    Update 204 - The Woohoo Talk

6QZhGTN.jpg
    Jules: "Oh hey, kiddo, you're finally home! How was your date?!"
    INJsNcF.jpg

Ruby: (unable to stop smiling) "Who said it was a date?"
    MXHjntu.jpg

Jules: "Oh come on, kiddo, I see the way you guys look at each other. And I know that I've been a little uncool about it all, but I am happy that you've found such a sweet guy, but I just thought there were a few things we should talk about now that you're, you know, starting to do, um...romantic things..."
    jzQVjeu.jpg

Ruby: "Ugh, Mom, do we seriously have to have this conversation?"
    9ns697v.jpg

Jules: "I just want to make sure you're being safe and know some certain things..."
    Dhty9Mh.jpg

Jules: "And here are the facts..."
    zFGEg8K.jpg

Jules: "...and I know it might seem a little awkward at first, but..."
    XNUasGc.png

Ruby: "Okay, Mom, PLEASE STOP. Kristine and I figured this all out ages ago, I know how it all works, and talking about it with you...ew. This conversation needs to end now."
    Y0PozQk.jpg

Jules: "Well, if you do have any questions, just let me know..."
    zK6t6gh.jpg

Jules tried to hug her then, but Ruby flat out rejected her hug 😢
    B99a4tb.jpg
    vKFWjZ4.jpg

Poor Jules.
    Pi8pJ2q.jpg

Still feeling mortified, Ruby went back to her room and called Kristine to complain all about her totally uncool mom.
    k3WEsTu.png

And poor Jules is just having a hard time with her baby girl growing up...
    7kuQwpY.png

--
    Ruby is going through a distant phase right now, which is why I think she had so many dramatic facial expressions during that conversation and also refused to hug Jules. Oh teenagers and their phases/mood swings...I think Ruby and Jules will be best friends one day though, just give it time :)

Also I decided not to have Ruby tell Jules about visiting Sixam just yet, since the screenshots of this post didn't really match up with a good reaction from Jules. So for now, that's Ruby and Zane's little secret :)

I should have some time for comments later today. Hope everyone's week is off to good start :)
    @SoulGal7
    No offense to you if you like using them, but I would just get rid of the highchairs. They're just so glitchy in general, despite platforms. It will make their life and yours so much easier! Just my opinion... *Shrugs* :) So nice that Mila stopped by for a short visit. So cute she didn't know about Gunther and Maaike being an item before. So glad the boys seem to really like Harmony! And of course Wolfgang has mistletoe in his pocket to begin their date with a kiss. hehe Ah, nice chat they had about Sulani! Guess we now know where they're headed for August. ;) Of course the paparazzi are there. Hey, that's right! Wolfgang always wins. hehe Never realized that until he said it! And the perfect ending for their date, fireworks! ;)

Oh dear, I wonder who smashed the dollhouse. o.O Yay! Congratulations to Sakura and Wolfgang on the impending birth of another baby(ies)! \o/ Oh yeah, very good thing they've maxed the Parenting skill! hehe Very cool that Blossom is a midwife. Funny how shocked she was to find out Rosie was a robot. hehe Aww, Ken is cute with his shyness, that little pout kills me! Ren though, what a little outgoing Dude! Always curious about everything. :) Glad Ken warmed up to Adelyn after awhile. :) Whoa! That pic of Ken all stretched out is scary! o.O Anyway, great chapter! :)

Yep, I knew she could still do concepts and also knew they didn't have to ask just one person for recipes. I've played with the Eco pack numerous times. But thanks so much for posting the tips for others who may not know. I love how helpful you always are to everyone! :) Seems like they sure find a lot of plumbing eh? More than anything else I would guess. I waited awhile before having them upgrade anything just in case they got something better. Can't get much better than that toilet and stereo though, so upgrades were in order! ;) hehe Yep, Jessah was trying to be clever and it kind of backfired. But she did get that hot shower anyway! ;)

@permanentrose
    Oh boy, the woo hoo talk! It's sooooo funny! I love it! :D The reactions and looks on their faces are just priceless. Definitely a good idea for Ruby to wait telling her Mom about going to Sixam, she would've freaked right out big time! o.O
    edited July 2021
    July 25 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 17 - Monday

kenji-watching-the-crickets.png
    Wolfgang was off today, and Sakura worked from 10am - 7pm. Wolfgang had a busy day ahead of him cleaning out the storage room full of dumpster-dive items. And with all the bathroom fixtures he had found, he was working on a surprise for Sakura. An ensuite bathroom with both a shower and tub. He had already framed in the bathroom, and the only thing left to do for that room was to paint and make a mirror for above the sink. And, of course, move in all the fixtures and hook everything up. He hoped he would be able to complete this before Sakura got home from work.

MONDAY-REN-PB-AND-JELLY.png

But it was going to be tough getting it all done when he had to look after Ren and Ken as well. As he gave Ren a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Wolfgang got an idea.
    kindly-caring-nany-services.png

Since Wolfgang would be working all day in the storage room and working on the ensuite, he thought that he would hire a nanny for the day to look after Ren and Ken. Usually, when he was home, he always was on the same level they were, but today, he couldn't be. So, once Sakura left for work, Wolfgang called the Nanny service, and within minutes, Bennett Reaves arrived. [Note: Again, because they have the Free Services trait, Nanny Service is free.]

nanny-for-the-day.png

wolfgang-introduced-himself-to-the-nanny.png

Wolfgang liked him right away. He was dressed nicely, but the thing that impressed Wolfgang the most was that Bennett wore running shoes. This guy obviously knew about toddlers. Wolfgang chatted with Bennett for a few minutes letting him know that he would be on the lot, just at another level. Bennett told him that everything would be fine and he and Ren and Ben would have a wonderful day together.

finished-ensuite-bathroom.png

With the help of having Bennett there to look after Ren and Ken, Wolfgang was able to finish the ensuite later that afternoon. And it really looked good. [Note: The butterfly picture above the toilet was a dumpster find, and the other picture is one Sakura painted. The lanterns, towels, toilet roll (not shown) and 3 carpets on the floor were purchased. I could not get the right color or fit with the fabricated or knitted rugs, so just purchased some.]

With that done, Wolfgang grabbed something to eat and then went to the fabricator to make some new beds for Ren and Ken. He knew that Sakura wanted their new room to be blue and green, just like their old room had been. And so, he saw some dye in sky blue and sage, and started to fabricate the beds.

wolfgang-making-the-beds-mon.png
    wolfgang-gets-started-on-fabricating-a-single-bed.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    monday-bills.png

And the bills come.

sakura-in-her-new-work-outfit.png

When Sakura got home from work, she was excited to tell Wolfgang that she had received a promotion to Utilities Assistant. She could now enter the Civil Planner Branch. Congratulations Sakura!
    PROMO-SAJURA-MON-UTILITIES-ASST.png

CIVI-PLANNER-BRANCH.png

Sakura went upstairs to change, and Wolfgang followed her, excited to show Sakura the new ensuite.

Wolfgang had her close her eyes and then he brought her into the bedroom and then to the bathroom. When Sakura opened her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw.

WOLFGANG-ITS-SO-BEAUTIFUL-TY-MON-ON-BATHROOM.png

Sakura: "You did this all today? Wolfgang, it's beautiful. How did you get this all done?"

Wolfgang: "Well, I hired a nanny. He's actually still downstairs with the boys. Super nice guy and both Ren and Ken have taken a real shine to him. I couldn't have done this without his help. Some of the bathroom fixtures needed to be repaired, and I polished them up, too. I made the mirror. I know that you will probably want to add your own creative touches, but I wanted to surprise you when you got home."

Sakura: "Oh Wolfgang, it's just so perfect," she said and kissed him.

Oh yeah! No wonder Wolfgang works so hard on getting things accomplished around the house. Sweet rewards.

wolfgang-i-so-love-you-mon-thanking-him-for-bathroom.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura was standing on her deck admiring the renovations that had been done for the Modern Development NAP that was now in place, and she noticed that her clothes were fitting a bit tighter. She couldn't believe that she was already in her second trimester. She smiled and went to tell Wolfgang.

2-ND-TRIMESTER-SAKURA.png

Wolfgang was just coming down the ladder and Sakura showed him her pregnancy progress.

Wolfgang looked at Sakura and asked if he might be able to feel the baby as yet. He gently placed his hands on her stomach, and he thought he felt a little kick.

OH-MY-GOSH-A-KICK.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I think I felt a kick! It never ceases to amaze me, my love, that this is our baby," he smiled at Sakura and they shared a loving moment together.

MY-LOVE-I-LOVE-YOU-MON.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day ended with Ken getting up from having a nightmare, after he was tucked into bed.

had-a-nightmare-mon-nite.png

Wolfgang put him back in bed, but Ken got up again later. This time Ken stayed in his room playing with the little bear that Sakura had knit him.

ren-is-up-again-and-oplaying-with-the-toy-sakura-made.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Wolfgang had found "The Swan's Ablution" shower from the Get Famous pack and the "Stereogram Tile Shower" from the Jungle Adventure pack. I preferred the "Stereogram Tile Shower", as it seemed to go better with the bathtub and toilet that he dumpster-found. The first one is still in their house inventory waiting to be recycled.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Mia Patina
    July 26
    Week 13 Tuesday

2021-07-14-07_32_33-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    Sorry guys, no comments tonight, we had to take my dog to the ER 😢 Hoping she’s okay but if I disappear here for a but I just wanted to let you know why
    edited July 2021
    July 26 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 18 - Tuesday - Part 1

kenji-perpetual-messmaker.png
    It's a work day for both Wolfgang and Sakura. Sakura works 9am - 6pm. Wolfgang is going to stay home today to finish up Ren and Ken's new room. He also wants to go dumpster diving, so he is going to call the Nanny service. Hopefully they will get Bennett again.

crafting-tues-am.png

Before Sakura heads to work, she crafts some birthday gifts at the woodworking table for Ren and Ken. Wolfgang fabricates some wall lights for their new room. With the help of Bennett yesterday and some flashcard work last night, Ren and Ken have now completed all of their toddler skills. So, tonight when Sakura gets home from work, the twins will have their birthday party.

kenji-completed-all-tasks-tues-335am.png

rev-3rd-trimester-off-to-work-sakura.png

And Sakura heads off to work in her new uniform, looking very pregnant.

With the Nanny Service there, (it's another Nanny today), Wolfgang heads off to dumpster dive.

TINA-MUST-RECOGNIZE-WOLFGANG.png

Tina Tinker must have recognized Wolfgang because all of a sudden she's cheering him while he is headfirst in the dumpster. Maybe she is just so happy that Wolfgang has "immersed" himself in the eco way of life.

ENTHUSE-ABOUT-FABRICATION.png

And of course Wolfgang has to go over to Tina and enthuse about fabrication, but she just gives him the recipe for a recycled upgrade part, which he already has. He's done dumpster diving for the day, and didn't find another teen desk like the one he had already found. Oh well, Ren and Ken will just have to share a desk for now, until he can find another one.

He did find a different sort of pouf, and he will see if Sakura wants to keep it.
    an-ottoman-that-they-are-keeping.png

hired-a-repair-person.png

Awhile ago, Wolfgang had dumpster-found a Ghostwriter Disappearing Desktop computer which needed to be repaired. That was interesting because these are supposed to be unbreakable. Well, he tried to repair it and didn't have any luck, so he called a repair person today and they still couldn't repair it. So, Wolfgang is just going to salvage this for parts or recycle it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    sakura-town-hall-of-the-future-tues.png

Sakura gets a pop-up at work about a project she's been working on.
    sakura-scales-back-tues-answer.png

She decides to scale it back and gets a performance gain.
    sakura-promo-details-tues-urban-surveyor.png

When she comes home, she gets a promotion to Urban Surveyor! Congratulations Sakura!

chatting-with-the-eco-inspector.png

The Eco-Inspector arrives on the lot at the same time that Sakura comes home from work and they chat. The Eco-Inspector just momentarily comes on their lot and looks around and says that they have passed the eco-inspection again.

back-is-sore.png

And Sakura's back is killing her. She wants to get out of these work clothes. She has to do an eco-concept and present it to someone.

MEETING-A-NEIGBOR.png

She meets one of her neighbors just strolling by the lot and asks if she has a moment to hear about her plans for Port Promise.

PRESENTNG-HER-CONCEPT.png

And she presents her concept...
    MODUFY-BAED-ON-FEEDBACK.png

...and gets some feedback. She then modifies her plan and submits it for consideration. She turns around, and Bess Sterling has come to visit her.

I-HEARD-YOU-WERE-EXPECTING.png

Bess just wanted to congratulate Sakura on her pregnancy. Bess only stayed for a moment, but wanted Sakura to know that if she needed anything, to give her a call. Sakura thanked her for coming and bid her farewell. Sakura then headed out back to find out where Wolfgang was, and her moodlet now says she is in her 3rd trimester.

3rd-trimester.png

Wolfgang tells her that the room is ready for her to look at, and the items that Sakura had ordered from plopsy have already been placed in the room. Sakura carefully climbs the ladder, and heads into her own room first to change and use the bathroom. Being pregnant and going up and down a ladder is not much fun. She is so glad that Wolfgang thought of building an ensuite in the bedroom, because, well, pregnant sims have to go to the bathroom a lot.

Having changed into something a bit dressier and more comfortable, she climbed the ladder to Ren and Ken's new room.

When Sakura opened the door, she was speechless. The room was just like she had planned on paper, which Wolfgang had followed.

REN-AND-KEN-ROOM-RENO-REV-THIS-ONE.png

And the little used art tables Sakura had bought on plopsy were such a great find, and in the exact colors that they wanted, blue and green. As Sakura looked at everything in the room, she felt tears well up in her eyes. Her babies were growing up.

ren-and-bens-room-art-area-view.png

She touched the frames of the photos from when they were babies and the frames of ones she had taken of them as toddlers.

photo-wall-ren-and-ken.png

She admired the letters that Wolfgang had made on the woodworking table for Ren and Ken's names. And even that dumpster-found picture looked so cute in here. Sakura wiped her eyes and looked around the room again. Wolfgang had done such a wonderful job and she was sure Ren and Ken would like it.

She headed towards the door. It was time to get Ren and Ken ready for their birthday party.

my-babies-are-growing-up.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Thanks to this simmer for creating the alphabet letters (room) that were used for Ren and Ken's name on the wall. No cc. Available for download in the gallery.

block-letters-photo-credit.png

room-overview-ren-and-ken.png

Most of the items in Ren and Ken's room were fabricated or knitted or dumpster-found treasures. The exceptions are the name blocks (above), the tree decals behind their beds, the little baby shoes on the wall (Aging Up), with the photos, the child art tables (these are the BroHill ones-they look used and had the colors I wanted, that is why I chose them), and the "displays of affection" above these tables, also the little childhood wonder shelf (caterpillar shelf). Two of the Coolala defender lights were purchased, as well as the moonlight lanterns and the oil lamp. I also purchased those frog rugs on the floor and 2 drapery shades for two of the windows. Wolfgang had dumpster-found that teen writing desk, but he couldn't find another one, so for now, just one desk in the room. Either Sakura or Wolfgang could fabricate a desk, but they are rather big. The teen writing desk is nice and compact and goes well in here.
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 26: "Will you walk into my parlour? Said the spider to the fly..."

IvHiArj.png

Notes
    yBAWLKS.png
    Josh hadn't run very far before his cell rang. He stopped to see who was calling and smiled when he saw it was Kat.
    "Hey, glad you called, I was jogging toward your place to see if you were alright. What's up with your yard?"
    "Oh, that, well, I've been too busy with other things to take care of it. It'll be fine, nothing to worry about."
    "Okay, it just didn't seem like you to let it go like that, so I worried. Anyway, so what's up?"
    "I have something of yours you might like to have. You left a 6 pack of Grape Fizzy juice at the Maker's Space."
    "Oh man, I did! Cool, thanks for grabbing it for me. But how did you know it was mine?"
    "Did you forget your name is on the labels? Duh!"
    "Tsk, of course. Okay, I'm just around the corner, as long as you're up, mind if I stop by and get it?"
    "That's why I called. I had a feeling you'd be out jogging right now."
    "Be there in a couple minutes then."
    "Can't wait."

L90e6Ta.png
    Kat opened the door wearing some kind snug leather dress and sexy boots that made Josh start to sweat. Kat always looked good, but tonight she was a knock out. Josh loved Essa, but he still appreciated beautiful women.
    "Hello Josh, do you like my dress? I wore it just for you."
    (Uh oh, what's she up to?)
    "Just for me? Um, well...that's nice, it's nice, I mean, you look good. Thanks? I guess?"
    "What's the matter Josh, 'cat' got your tongue?" She teased with a saucy smirk. "No? Not yet anyway, but..."

pFkTCUo.png
    x76sy3R.png
    "Kat, what are you doing?"
    "Trying to seduce you, of course, is it working?"
    "No, it's not. I don't think of you that way. I love Essa, we're engaged. You know that."

1x7vnOs.png
    "Oh come on, lover, I've seen the way you look at me, just like you are now. You want me. I can tell. And I want you...every way that I can. Let's have some fun tonight, Essa will never know. I could tell you liked that kiss. You kissed me back."
    "You caught me by surprise, it's instinct. Nothing more. I thought we were friends Kat, that's all it can ever be between us. Got it? I think I'll take that 6 pack and leave now. If you still want to be friends great. I'd like that. But that's all, understand?"

JiLe8Mr.png
    Kat turned around and angerly marched over to the living room side table where she'd placed the fizzy juice. It wasn't his though, it was a flirty concoction she'd made herself for them to enjoy and enhance what she had in mind for the evening. However, she did have his fizzy juice too. But had no intension of giving it back to him. She'd only took it as ruse to get him in her house. She turned around and glared at him. Livid with his refusal to be her lover.

(Alright, Josh, that's how you want to play this huh? Well you had your chance to have me by your own freewill. Now it's my turn. I don't take no for an answer, what Kat wants, Kat gets. And I want him.)

u4iAHtT.png
    "Okay, well, keep the juice, I'm out of here." Josh said seeing her angry face, and began to step toward the door to leave. He didn't get far though. He should've ran, but it was too late now.

uVStLCD.png
    Kat used her powers to mesmerize him. He was locked in place and couldn't move.

gzWQLoo.png
    Kat then used her powers to morph into her true dark form.

nidzwTH.png
    "Muwahahaha!" *hissssssss* "You WILL be mine, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

DbfCZej.png
    Unfortunately for Kat, her powers didn't last long on Josh due to the fact he was a Spellcaster. The power that held him in place faded and he slowly started to 'wake up.'
    "Uh, what happened? Where am I? KAT, what did you do to me?"

x9TqWXj.png
    Kat ran over to Josh with the speed of a vampire and quickly compelled him to allow her to take a deep drink from him. She was feeling a bit peckish anyway and it was the best way to keep him there for awhile longer.

n99d62n.png
    "Mmm, oh baby, you are delicious. Such warm, sweet plasma. Gah...."
    (Stop! Don't drink him dry. You'll kill him and he'll be useless for what you want.)

Kat stopped, leaving just enough plasma for Josh to survive. However, he would pass out from the loss.

BU2lLCK.png
    "Why Kat? Why me? How could you do this to me? I'll never forgive you for this."
    "Listen quickly Josh. You're going to love me tonight until you're exhausted and covered in sweat. You're going to take me over and over again, you'll love it and oh boy so will I! I'm telling you now because you'll remember none of it. Such a shame, because it's going to be good, soooo good. I can't wait."
    "NEVER!! I love Ess--"

gsXgqnx.png
    hehehehe "Too bad, so sad. That little whimpy simp doesn't deserve you. I do! Oh, this is so fun! I should've done it a long, long time ago!" hehehehe "I'm so bad, but I don't care anymore! Do you hear me? No? Oh, that's right, you can't because you're unconscious! Rest up my gorgeous hunk, you're going to need all the energy you can get for what I have in mind for us! Ohhh yeaahhhhh!"

tbHWpLb.png
    While Josh was unconscious, Kat did some dark meditation to refresh her powers. She would need to be fully powerful to use one of the best powers she'd learned and perfected over the centuries and used on many, many men - Alluring Visage. No man could resist her when she used it. Josh's desire for her would be immeasurable.

f8Vjczc.png
    Fully refreshed, Kat used her powers to make herself have the alluring visage she needed. Anyone within a few yards of her would have an overwhelming desire for her.

tPtBdCx.png
    LNYq98w.png
    She was ready. Soon Josh would awaken and be under her power for as long as she wanted him.

HTs3DOq.png
    Josh woke and felt an overwhelming need to take Kat in his arms and kiss her with a hunger he'd never felt before with anyone. She was so beautiful, so tantalizing and exotic. He had to have her. All thoughts of Essa were gone, only Kat was on his mind, only she could give him what he needed, what he desired, what he craved with every fiber of his being. He wanted to take her right there on the floor, tear off her clothes so he could feel her, taste her, love her.

2wdFRj0.png
    Kat led him upstairs to her bedroom. He took her in the closet, the shower and the bed, over and over, until he was exhausted and passed out. Kat had the strength and stamina of a vampire, but Josh was only mortal. He didn't want to stop, but his body betrayed him.

cNi3bIi.png
    Kat sat on the bed, smiling like the 'cat' that had licked up all the cream. Completely satisfied. Josh was an incredible lover, just like she knew he would be. She had intended only for them to be together tonight. But now that she'd had a taste of him, she wasn't giving him up. She wanted them to always be together, forever. Essa would die, his kids would die, everyone he knew now would die, but they, oh yes, they would live on for eternity, together.
    (When he wakes up, I'll turn him. He'll thank me for it. Oh yes he will, over and over again. Mmm....)

JjPJCv7.png
    "You want me to do what?"
    "Drink my plasma so you can be a vampire. Then we can be together forever. You want that, don't you lover?"
    "Yes, Oh Yes, I do. I love you Kat. I never want to be without you. I wouldn't want to live without you."
    "That's what I thought."

smMIpnp.png
    "Yessss, Yesssss, YES! Drink, drink my pet. Feel me running through your veins, feel the power. Soon you will have my gift of eternal life and be mine forever!" *Muwahahahaha* *Hisssssss*

Z8klcX0.png
    "Mmmm, delicious. You taste so sweet, so hot." Josh said, slowly licking his fingers after wiping his mouth while giving Kat a look of desire. He wanted her again, and again and again.... He couldn't get enough.

1Gyo1VJ.png
    "Ooooo, Gawd, that hurts so much."
    "Don't worry my pet, the pain will only last a few days."
    "A few days? Ugh."
    "Oh don't be such a baby, you'll live. Forever in fact." Kat laughed making Josh smile and forget the pain for a little while.

DbpiFmo.png
    (I think it's time to go back home. Vlad won't mind I've brought home a plaything. He'll probably enjoy Josh. Oh yes he will. Perhaps he'll join us now and then. He's still got a bit of a spark left in that old aubergine of his. Not as much stamina as I'd like, but it's certainly big. I smell a ménage à trois in our future. But for now...)
    "Josh, baby, I'm ready again whenever you are."
    "I'm always ready, for you, Beautiful."

WARNING! For those with arachnophobia, do not open the spoiler!
    HM9l9I4.png
    And within her little parlour—he ne'er came out again...
    edited July 2021
    Hope everyone is having a great day/night!

@Karababy52 -
    So Josh is feeling rather emotional about Essa and his daughters. And he has missed Essa so much that they needed to spend some "quality" time together. Of course, Josee and Jessah come home from school and see them kissing...and it's like....kissy, kissy, kissy about Josh and Essa. lol But Josh doesn't seem to be himself...very emotional...I wonder what is going on with him. And then he takes a jog....and the next chapter gives us a shot of Josh in front of Kat's house, which has no lights on now, and the garden does look like it's dying. Oh boy....Josh...why do you keep going to Kat's house?

@sassytxbrat -
    Oh so sorry to hear that your game crashed when you were heading to San Myshuno and then when you reloaded everything had changed...but for the better because Chat wasn't sick. And the good news is that Lexi worked on her Communication and potty skills while Mia got to work from home. Funny how Skye just visited them to take a shower and then left wearing a towel. That was funny.

@permanentrose -
    The Woohoo talk between Jules and Ruby...oh my gosh...so awkward...and apparently Ruby and Kristine had already figured things out. Yes, the expressions on Ruby's face are priceless. Here Jules is trying to be a good Mom and let her daughter know about things, and Ruby just doesn't want to hear this from her Mom. lol Oh dear, and then Jules tries to give Ruby a hug and Ruby doesn't want to hug her. Oh my gosh, being so close once, and now they are drifting apart, Jules is feeling rather sad about all this. :( But imagine if Ruby had told her Mom that she and Zane went to Sixam together...in a rocketship...Jules would have a heart attack (remembering what she and Emmett did in a rocketship), and ground Ruby forever! lol

Also, sorry to hear that you had to take your dog to the ER. I do hope that everything is alright. *hugs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top