Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring the lightning

My sim was struck by lightning twice in a few hours, now she is hypercharged!! She can now Bring the lightning, besides being cool is there a practical use for the interaction?

Comments

• Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @crebo19 well my sims have only been struck once then I get them in the house 😂 I’m scared that if the hit again they will die. Don’t think I have ever seen a hypercharged sim tho I would also be interested in finding out what use the interaction has 😊
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @crebo19 just found this out online.
    Sims have the ability to become “lightning benders” in the game. When your Sims are struck once and they receive the “Supercharged” moodlet, wait at least one hour before striking them again. Striking them again will then give them the “Hypercharged” moodlet and give them the ability to summon lightning anywhere
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Not that I know of, I wish it did things tho, like actually become a superpowered human.
    My spell caster got supercharged once, and I’m like “this is what the Zip-zap spell should look like!!!”
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    I had no idea this was a thing, but it sounds completely awesome! My poor Sims will hate me for getting them struck on purpose : p
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Keep in mind there is also a chance that being struck by lightning will kill the Sim. ;)

But yeah, that supercharged and hypercharged is awesome, heh!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

A combination of "Get To Work" and "Strangerville"? :D:D:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nQfLrDco6g&t=60s
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    crebo19 wrote: »
    My sim was struck by lightning twice in a few hours, now she is hypercharged!! She can now Bring the lightning, besides being cool is there a practical use for the interaction?

no not really
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    well you can get collectables from making lighting
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited July 2021
    well you can get collectables from making lighting
    The worth of that depends on how long the powers last, given the rarity of finding collectibles when lightning strikes. It's at least something, though.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Well that was frickin' cool @Auroraskies .
  • Options
    crebo19crebo19 Posts: 286 Member
    I didn't know that "super power" was in the game either. The last time I had a sim struck lightning twice in a short period of time she died but also her needs were very low. Those are awesome pics @Auroraskies I wish I had thought to take screenshots but I was in "shock" that my character had glowing eyes and was throwing lightning. As far as uses I tried striking other sims but that wasn't an option, I also struck the ground several times trying to get some collectibles and that didn't yield anything. I basically ruined my yard. Lol
  • Options
    crebo19crebo19 Posts: 286 Member
    Actually I forgot that I saved shortly after she got juiced up. Here she is eating Harvestfest dinner.